How I Became My Mother's Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up to now it was always my son that we used, but your mother has graciously offered you for classes for the next six weeks."

"After Emma called me crying and said why you to broke up," my mother continued, "I called Amber to try to understand your obsession with female domination. She talked me into taking her advanced classes where she trains women on how to dominate men, that's when my obsession started."

"Yes," said Amber, "tomorrow we start 'hands on' training after a capture, breaking and training of a new slave, and that slave is you!"

My captors paused long enough for me to absorb my surroundings. I had never been in a dungeon before but I had seen pictures and videos.

There were the usual eyebolts from the ceiling to hang slaves, and cages against the walls for keeping slaves when not in use. A couple of X-frames were mounted on a makeshift stage with chairs located around it. A glass toilet was against the wall to embarrass slaves with total lack of privacy.

The usual pegboards were on the walls with various implements of bondage and torture.

There was one thing in the side of the room that caught my eye and I was mesmerized by it. It was like a toilet box connected to an X on the floor.

"Oh, look," announced Amber, "looks like our slave is admiring my queening box!"

"It's become one of my favorites, what you say we show our worm here how it works!"

"I know I could use a good fuck," said my mother, "I've been waiting months for this moment."

With that I was led over to the box and the chain between my wrist cuffs was removed. I was standing there, I was still wearing my cuffs but they were no longer clipped together.

It was my chance to escape, and I think my imprisoners knew it. But the thought never entered my mind. Maybe it was the blackmail, but most likely it was the thought of being a sex slave, maybe I was thinking with my cock that was begging for release.

It didn't matter, I was putty in their hands.

Without thinking I laid down on the X and positioned my head in the box.

The two women looked pleased as they affixed the pink straps binding me down. My wrist cuffs were locked to eyelets on each side of the box. The gag in my mouth was removed and I exercised my jaw, grateful to be able to move my mouth again.

My head felt movement on either side as the false sides of the box were tightened together like a vice. I was unable to move my head.

I heard a familiar sound and l recognized it as a zipper. The next thing I knew was Amber had sat on the seat and positioned her now exposed pussy over my face.

I heard the sound of a squeeze ball and the pillow under my head started to inflate. My face was lifted until I was smothered by her pussy and ass until I couldn't breathe. I started to squirm in my bindings fighting for air but it was no use. My bindings were too tight to allow movement.

Amber started counting down from thirty. I tried to plead for air but it was no use, the only sounds I could make were muffled wheezes.

"Twenty nine, twenty eight, twenty seven."

Her counting was slow and methodical.

When she finally got to one I had quit squirming and about to pass out.

She turned the petcock on the squeeze ball and the air started escaping from the pillow. My head started falling away from her crotch.

I started gasping deeply trying to catch my breath.

"That's what will happen if you don't perform for us, keep licking my pussy until I tell you to stop!"

At Amber's direction, my mother unzipped herself exposing her bare shaven pussy. She took my member and placed an adjustable elastic ring at the base of my shaft.

My mother spat on my cock and straddled me. I could feel drops of her pussy juice drip on my exposed balls.

"I'm going to finally let you come, but it will be painful," said my mother as she took just my purple head in her waiting pussy.

She was just teasing me. I tried to hump her but it was no use, my bindings kept me totally immobilized.

After several minutes of teasing then she finally thrusted down and took my entire shaft.

She started moaning with delight as she savagely fucked me.

My aching balls were screaming for release as a powerful orgasm started to build deep inside me.

My experience of the last few hours had taught me that she'd likely stop before I came. To my surprise she continued.

I started erupting, then the intense pain started. My prostate was trying to force my semen against the restriction caused by the elastic ring around the base of my cock.

My sperm pump was persistent as it fought against the blockage and painfully forced my jism deep into my mother's vagina.

Once my painful spasms stopped, my mother dismounted me and began rubbing the tip of my cock with the palm of her hand.

My torture was continuing with her post-ejaculation mugging of the nerve endings in my dripping manhood.

I stopped licking Ambers pussy and started screaming, begging my mother to stop.

Amber quickly inflated my head pillow, tightly cramming my mouth and nose against her ass, cutting off my airflow.

"You need to know who's in control here. You are our slave and your life now is only for our pleasure, not yours."

Another thirty seconds went by and I was again about to pass out from lack of oxygen. Then Amber partially deflated the pillow and I instantly started licking and sucking Amber's pussy with my tongue.

"There, that's better."

My mother started stroking me and within minutes I was shooting in her vagina again.

I was in purgatory, that area between the heaven of release and the hell of painful torment.

That brings me back to reality.

My mother was sitting on my face and I continued to lap up my sperm and pleasure her pussy and ass with my tongue.

Amber was humping my (Her) cock and I ejaculated twice inside of her. I knew that soon I'd be lapping her pussy as well.

They had full control over me.

My mother had my phone in her hand and started reading all the texts as I started getting responses to the pictures.

"Surprise, Surprise, it looks like Rhonda hasn't disappointed us. Your inbox is blowing up with texts from your co-workers. You also have a text from Linda."

Hmm, that's not exactly the response we expected..."

To be continued....

12