How I Became My StepBrother's Slut

Story Info
My new step brother uses magic to make me his slut.
17.6k words
4.62
174.4k
361
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers

I wish I could say when everything started to go wrong. I suppose it would go back to when my parents divorced, but really I think it was when my mom remarried. I'd been fine without dad, he was really a creep, one of those guys that girls get all doe eyed and stupid over in high school although they know how bad he is. Of course, my mom made the mistake of marrying him and in the end the only good thing that came out of it all was me, or at least that's what she says now.

My name is Terri, I don't really have a last name, not anymore. I didn't want to keep my dad's last name, or my step Dad's name and Harlesenterburges is just such a terrible name I would never want it, even if it was my Mom's. Of course it really doesn't matter anymore, but that's where I'm at, having a last name isn't really important after all.

I was pretty much a typical senior before all of this, going to school, giggling about boys and generally trying to get away with anything I could under my Mom's nose. All my friends told me I was pretty, and I know I had a pretty good body, though my breasts were a bit on the small side. I wasn't anything out of the ordinary, I suppose, but I was happy with who I was.

When my mom remarried, I didn't just get a new dad. I also got a brother, a 18-year-old geeky brother. Not that all brothers aren't geeky at that age. This was Brandon, he was a bit shorter than I was and gangly, clearly he hadn't hit that mid teen growth spurt yet. He wasn't too weird, but I really didn't have any need for him either. Pretty much we just ignored each other, and it was an arrangement that worked.

It did take some getting used to sharing a house with men again. It'd been years since my Dad had been in the house, and it took some getting used to in the morning. Sharing a bathroom wasn't much fun and I had to be a lot more careful when wrapping up in a towel than I was used to. Like everything else in life, I dealt with it, not that I didn't complain, but what's the fun in being a teenager if you don't complain?

After the initial adjustment life pretty much fell into a normal routine. It wasn't until several months later that things really started to go wrong. It was a pretty normal morning, I was rushing through my stuff and mom was trying to stick her nose in.

"Now, honey why don't you sit down and eat? It's not good for you to just have a piece of toast and run." Mom prodded. This wasn't unusual, I rarely sat down for breakfast anymore, and whenever she could, she tried to get me sitting at the table.

"I've got to meet up with Susan, Mom." I replied as I munched on my toast and guzzled my glass of juice. I'd tried skipping the juice before, but Mom put up a big fight, so I didn't even try anymore. I still had a little time, so I didn't push more than I had to, at least today.

"Good morning, Brandon." Mom smiled. I looked over and saw my stepbrother walking in and my jaw just dropped. The gangly little geek he'd been the night before was now a hunk, or at least not bad looking. He looked almost buffed dressed in just a T-shirt and jeans, his standard flair.

"What happened to you?" I asked in awe. I'd seen some changes in people before, hitting puberty does that to people, but this was just unreal. Brandon had just changed from geek to guy in one night.

"I don't know, I just woke up like this." Brandon answered. His befuddled look said it all. He had no clue, but I could tell he wasn't objecting. I wasn't either, if you had to have a guy in your house, it was much better when he looked good.

"Well, you look great, Brandon," Mom said as she dropped a plate of bacon and eggs down for him. Brandon had started out like me, trying to skip breakfast, but she'd won him over with her cooking. I knew it was good food, but I had to keep my figure.

"Gotta go! See ya tonight." I yelled and raced out while mom was distracted by Brandon. I had to take my chances where I could, and set off for Susan's house. Susan was one of my best friends. She was a short little Asian girl that had moved in down the street when I was six. We struck it off right away, being the only two girls our age in the neighborhood and we've been friends ever since.

As I strolled down the sidewalk I wondered just what had happened to Brandon. That kind of change just wasn't normal, not that I really minded. It was just weird enough for me to take really notice it though. Still there were plenty of other things to concern myself with, and by the time I'd met up with Susan, I was off on other issues. This may have been the beginning, but it was just another day at the time.

***

After the initial shock of Brandon's change, I hardly gave it a second thought. I did however take notice that he wasn't nearly as shy around girls, including me. After a couple of good leers from him after running from the bathroom in just a long towel, I decided I needed to cover up a bit more. So I started going around in a nice full robe, just to keep him a bit more at bay. That didn't stop him from looking though, and in truth, I just got kind of used to it. I'd been getting the same kind of looks from other boys all the time, and there wasn't any reason for Brandon to be different.

It was a couple of weeks after we all met the buffed up Brandon that the next strange thing happened. I had gone to the bathroom to do my normal nightly wash-up and had forgotten my robe. I thought about going and getting it, but decided it wasn't that important, I could use a towel just for one night. All through my shower I felt really tingly, it wasn't like I was getting aroused or anything, it was just this strange tingling sensation in my head. I wondered if I was having a reaction to my shampoo, and quickly washed it out.

I stepped out of the shower and took a moment to look in the mirror. I knew I wasn't bad looking but it was still a little strange looking in the mirror and seeing a woman looking back. I posed a little, and wondered for a moment just how I'd look if my chest filled out a bit more. I was still growing, so there was the chance I would get to find out.

I reached for my robe, felt the tingling again, and remembered I'd forgotten my robe in my room. I shrugged at my own flightiness, grabbed a towel, and wrapped it over my chest snugly. I grabbed the doorknob and hoped that Brandon wasn't around as I stepped out. Of course, there he was, just smiling with this sly smile wrapped around his face, like he was expecting something.

Just as I looked into his eyes, I felt that tingle in my head again. I stared at him blankly, and felt a tug on my towel and felt it fall from my sides. I looked down in shock and saw it hanging from my right hand, like I'd pulled it off. My eyes shot back to Brandon and I just watched as his eyes rolled over me. All the while, that tingling sensation filled my head, and I just stood there, unable to do anything. Other than blush that is, I could just feel the embarrassment seeping from me as my step brother gawked at me.

Brandon just stared at me for the longest time as I stood there, his stupid grin plaster across his lips every moment. He didn't say anything, and I couldn't. Then he just looked up at me and nodded. I felt the tingling change and I felt like I could move again, I felt the urge to throw that towel back around me and run to my room, but I didn't. I turned away from him slowly, and started whipping the towel around as I strutted back to my room and gently closed the door.

Just as the door clicked shut, the tingling stopped and I just collapsed on the floor. It was like I'd been a puppet and my strings had been cut. I sat on the floor shuddering for a few minutes before I pulled myself together again and finished getting ready for bed. I was scared, something very strange had just happened. I'd not just flashed my stepbrother, but given him a whole show. I wondered what had come over me. He was a lot cuter now, and I'd let my fantasies run a bit wide lately, but I'd never acted so impulsively. My mom kept saying hormones did strange things to girls my age, but this was just too weird for me to chalk it up to that.

***

Unfortunately, it didn't end there. Brandon and I shared the upstairs of our house. We each had a bedroom and shared the small bathroom and a small living room. Mom and my step dad didn't come up much unless they needed something, which was rare. They also tended to go to bed earlier than Brandon and I did, so by the time I'd get ready for bed our parents would be sound asleep. If they did choose to come up, the steps were creaky and they preferred to announce themselves, so they weren't about to surprise us.

The morning after my little strip show for Brandon he just gave me a knowing smile at my own blushed cheeks and didn't say anything. I wondered just what he thought of me. Probably nothing good, good girls didn't show off their bodies to their brothers even if they weren't blood. I hadn't even shown off my nakedness to anyone before or done anything else like that with a boy. I'd kissed some and had a few groping sessions, but that was it. Now I had to wonder if Brandon thought I was some kind of tramp. I didn't like that thought, but I'd pretty much done just what it'd take to have him think that.

Still, he didn't pursue anything with me at least not then. We even carried on normally for a few days, like nothing had happened. It was almost a week later when I felt that tingling again. I was shaving my legs and it just rolled over me for a moment. I shivered for a moment, having flashbacks of my little strip tease. Then it went away and I went back to shaving. When I finished I looked down and smiled at my work, only a few little cuts this time. Then I had the strangest notion. I looked between my legs and just gagged on the hair around my slit. I hadn't bothered me before, but somehow it just didn't look very becoming today, and since I had all the tools at my disposal I decided to do something about it. I pulled out a trimmer and buzzed off the furriest part real quick. It felt really good having the trimmer humming around down there too. I'd heard about vibrators before, but hadn't tried one. I could understand the appeal now. With the trimming done, I lathered myself up and quickly shaved off the rest, especially pleased that I didn't even nick myself once. I washed off the rest of the lather, looked down, and smiled, my little cunny looked much cuter like this all naked and smooth. I still didn't know what had possessed me to do it, but I liked the look and feel of my bare little mound.

I showered off quickly after that and toweled off. Then another wave of tingles hit me as I went to grab my robe. I stared at it for a moment then decided not to. It was strange, but I didn't feel like wearing it tonight, so I didn't. With that decided, I turned to the door and opened it up. I walked out completely naked, and turned to my room and saw my stepbrother standing in the hall just smiling again. I wondered for a moment what he was smiling about before I remembered I'd left my robe in the bathroom. Just as I was about to squeal in embarrassment I felt the tingle roll over me again.

"Hi, sis." Brandon smiled as if he was just passing by. He'd taken up calling me sis almost as soon as our parents married. It grated me a bit at first, but now it was the least of my problems.

"What's going on?" I whimpered, surprised I could say anything at all, and that my shrill screech had been reduced to a mere whisper.

"Just checking you out! Man you're hot, and you even shave your pussy. That is so cool." Brandon replied, just like we were having an ordinary conversation. The tingling was just boring into me now, and suddenly I felt a strange urge and couldn't help myself.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked in that same whispered tone. The words were as shocking as the sudden need I had for him to do just that. I spread my legs a bit so he could get in and just waited impatiently.

"Are you sure, sis?" Brandon asked, bring his hand just out of touching range, waiting for me to confirm the offer. I shuddered a bit, and still felt the tingling coursing through me. I opened my legs a bit more and bent my hips to push my mound out a bit more.

"Yeah, it's really smooth like this, check it out." I prodded, wiggling my hips a bit to entice him more. I didn't know what was going through my mind, but every time I tried to fight off these strange feelings I just ran into that tingly sensation and lost my concentration. Of course, having Brandon's hand cup my little cunny didn't help any either. I mewed a bit as he ran his fingers over my smooth lips and traced the length of my naked slit.

"Wow, that is so neat, it really is nice and smooth." Brandon said with a slight edge of awe in his voice. He continued exploring my intimate little mounds, and I just savored his touch, amazed that it could feel this good to be fondled like this. I'd never had anyone else touch me down there, and Brandon was lighting off wonderful new feelings in me.

"Why am I letting you do this?" I asked as I squirmed on his probing hands, still not pulling away from him. The tingles flared back up a moment later and I lost track of my thoughts again.

"Thanks, sis, keep this thing shaved for me, okay?" Brandon asked as he pulled his fingers over my mound one last time as he stepped back.

"Sure." I replied in a tingle-induced daze. I bent in and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Anything for my brother."

Brandon laughed at that and gave me a slap on my rump as he strolled off to his room. I stood there for a moment in shock as I felt the tingles fall away. Then I realized I was still standing completely naked in the upstairs hallway and bolted for my room. I locked my bedroom door, something I'd never done before and quickly got dressed in my nighty. My mind raced at what had just happened. Why was I seducing my stepbrother? The strip tease was bad enough, but now I let him feel me up and gave him more than an open invitation with that little kiss. What was wrong with me? It wasn't that Brandon wasn't attractive, but I was out of control. Other girls had told me about tingling between their legs and wanting to do sexy stuff, but I couldn't believe this was what they'd talked about. I sank into bed with these thoughts racing through my mind, and fell off to a very fitful night's sleep.

***

The next night I cornered him in his bedroom and shut the door so mom and dad wouldn't hear if they did happen to still be up. I didn't know what had possessed me before but I had to set things straight before they got out of hand.

"Brandon we need to talk." I stated as I closed his door. He just turned around and looked at me like he had no idea what could be wrong.

"What about, sis?" He asked innocently even as I could feel his eyes checking me out again. I hadn't dressed to impress today, but it wasn't easy to hide my assets either. Still, that wasn't my biggest concern right now.

"About last night. I don't want you to get the wrong idea or anything." I started, doing my best to keep myself talking for fear that I wouldn't be able to keep going if he stopped me.

"I know, you don't act like that normally, that's okay, I'm cool with it." Brandon replied and I felt a sudden wave of tingles hit me again.

"Uh, I think I'd better go, okay?" I asked, turning to leave. I was afraid just what I was going to do next and didn't want to stick around to find out.

"I thought you wanted to talk. I won't bite." Brandon replied. The sudden urge to stay overwhelmed me and I stopped in my tracks.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked openly. It wasn't to Brandon specifically, just my own expression of my exasperation. I turned back around and felt myself looking at Brandon again but this time with a little too much attention on his buffed new bod.

"Why don't you get more comfortable?" Brandon asked. I felt the tingle shift again and somehow knew just what I needed to do to get comfy. I reached down to the waist of my T-shirt, pulled it up over my head in one smooth motion, and tossed it onto the floor. Then, with just as little fan fare I unzipped my shorts and dropped them to the floor, making sure to pull off my socks and shoes while I was at it. While I fiddled with my laces I wondered just what was coming over me. I couldn't help myself, somehow the idea was stuck in my head that being naked was the most comfortable I could be. The tingling kept me from questioning the notion too deeply as I kicked off my shoes and stood up again.

"You don't mind me getting naked do you, Brandon?" I asked as I reached back and unhooked my bra. I held the cups over my little breasts as I awaited his answer. It wasn't like he hadn't seen them before, but I felt like I should ask anyway.

"No, sis, I think it's great. In fact, I'll join you." Brandon replied and started to pull off his own clothes. That was enough for me and I let my bra drop and scooted out of my panties as demurely as I could. Then I just stood there and watched as my hunk of a stepbrother undressed right in front of me. I could feel myself getting hot between my legs as I took in his muscular chest. When he dropped his shorts I just whimpered as I looked at his member, waving erect from between his legs. I'd caught a few peaks of men before, but this was different, I knew this erection was just for me, and I blushed a little in appreciation.

"What am I doing? We shouldn't be doing this, Brandon!" I whimpered as the tingling holding my objections away started to fade. Just as I started to turn away I felt it flare up again and I stopped. It was dancing inside my head now, and I think I just stared blankly at his wall for a few minutes as the effects drifted through me.

"Sorry, sis, but it was too much concentration keeping you on a short leash." Brandon said as I drifted back down from the tingles.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded, turning around and placing my hands on my hips. It hit me a moment later just how comical I must look like that, but I did my best to keep composed.

"Lay down on my bed and start playing with yourself, sis." Brandon replied. It wasn't really an order, it was more like he was explaining, though I couldn't see how. That was until I felt the need to do just what he said. I flopped onto the bed with an enthusiastic whoosh and my hands were busy as soon as my cheeks hit his bedspread.

"Hey, why am I doing this?" I squealed as my fingers began working their familiar magic on me. I didn't masturbate too much, but I knew how to enjoy it when I did. The tingling in my head was gone now, and I could think clearly. I still couldn't stop myself from doing just as Brandon had suggested though.

"What did you do to me, Brandon?" I huffed as my fingers stoked my inner fires. I could already feel my cunny beginning to drip and my nipples were both nice and hard. I was seriously aroused, and all this from just a few words from Brandon. I didn't know how it was possible, but he had me under his control. The strangest thing was that although it disturbed me, I couldn't summon up any real strong emotion about it. Instead, all I could do was get myself even more hot and bothered.

"I don't really know, but ever since a couple weeks ago I felt like I could influence people more than normal. I hope you don't mind but I've been playing with you to see how far I could push it." Brandon explained, his eyes not leaving my naked flesh for an instant. If I wasn't in the midst of my own self-love, I would have been furious at that, but the most I could manage now was an angry grunt.

"Man you look really hot like that, are you nice and wet now, sis?" Brandon asked as he lay down beside me on the bed. I didn't want to answer him, but somehow his question was just compelling. I had to answer.

"Yeah." I whimpered. I was quickly getting the notion of what was coming next. "Please, Brandon, don't. I'm still a virgin."

Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers