All Comments on 'How I Became My StepBrother's Slut'

by Farleven

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
solesurfersolesurferabout 3 years ago

Awesome!! More :-)

Terry_CraftTerry_Craftalmost 3 years ago

Read this story probably a decade ago. Idk if the uploader is the original writer, but he's using the original writer's name. Just putting that out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good concept but it didn’t really do it for me. Brandon is a selfish lover and likely a dud root without all the mind control. He just wants to stick it in and get off. At least he was kind enough to add other girls to do the job for him.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I would have enjoyed this one more if Brandon had only used his power of compulsion to get past the girl's inhibitions. Then they could later discover on their own that they were fully compliant because they acted without the tingling in their heads. Give them freedom of choice after. Total control is NOT sexy.

Fmdmlvr1992Fmdmlvr1992over 2 years ago

I really loved this story! Especially the parts where the women couldn’t control themselves and how he’s planning on expanding his harem. Would absolutely love to see sequels if you’re thinking about making any :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why not continue this with a part two? Maybe mother daughter two sum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFarleven@Farleven
I've been wring for a long time and got into writing Erotica after college. I enjoy exploring many themes, often involving transformations of the mind and body. It's fun to explore the change of perspective that can come with sudden new cravings, whether from programming or ...