How I Became My Wife's SLAVE

Story Info
How I Became My Wife's SLAVE.
2.6k words
3.85
71.3k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Friday night my wife Rachel sent me a text that she was coming over to my apartment.

“I’m on my way over. I hope you don’t have any plans for tonight.”

My wife and I separated over a year ago, and since then she has become my dominatrix. I’m not sure exactly how it happened, but that’s how it is now. When we first got married we played a few BDSM games, but it’s nothing like it is now. Ever since we separated, or perhaps because we are separated, she has this unbelievable passion to dominate me.

Maybe it’s because I live alone in a brick building which is sound-proof, and she knows that no one can hear us. Or maybe it’s because we are no longer a couple she doesn’t have to worry about how BDSM affects our relationship, since we have none. She knows she can hurt me and humiliate me, and not worry about any repercussions. She’s free to do as she wishes, and she loves the power. She also knows I’m submissive, and will do whatever she wants. Lastly, since we no longer have intercourse, she has no reservations about any damage she may do to my cock and balls. She doesn’t need them to work anymore.

About thirty minutes later she arrived. She has a key now, so she let herself in.

“Take off your clothes.”

No hello, or how are you. Damn! I wonder what’s in store for tonight?

“So I was in the store today, and I saw something that really interested me. Here it is.”

She threw a bag of 100 clothespins at me.

“Its says high quality on the package. As I was looking at the package in the store, I couldn’t help but wonder if I could place all of these clothespins on you all at once. I’ve never tried more than 10 before as you know, and it’s always been with the cheap kind that fall off easily. I want to try these tonight.”

No sense arguing, so I took off my clothes as she requested. She dragged me to the bedroom naked and then tied my arms and legs to the bedposts like she usually does.

She ripped the bag open and started placing the clothespins all over my body, paying special attention to my cock and balls, and my nipples. They hurt like hell, and this was only after the first 20! I tried to shake them off but couldn’t.

“Rachel, I don’t think I can take any more.” That was my first mistake, asking for mercy.

She thought it was funny. “Oh really? I still have another 80 to go. We’re not done yet.”

So slowly she proceeded to put them on, watching how I’d react. As I flinched, she smiled ever so slightly, and continued her task. It took about 30 minutes, but she managed to place all 100 of the clothespins on me. My cock and balls had about 40 of them; the rest were spread out over the rest of my body. Rachel stood back a bit and admired her work.

“I haven’t decided how long I will keep them on. Frankly, I didn’t think I could fit them all on. Hey I just thought of something. I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

I wasn’t going anywhere.

Rachel left the room but came right back just like she said she would. However, she was now holding her cell phone and began taking pictures. All told, she took about 10 to 12 pictures.

“Sorry, I had to take pictures of my fantastic handiwork. This is just in case I start bragging to my girlfriends at work on how I dominate you. They love to see these types of pictures, as you well know.”

Yes I do know. She’s done it before, and I’m always humiliated the next time I see her friends. They point at me and then laugh. They really get a kick out of it. I try not to turn red, but I always do.

Rachel left the room once again, but this time came back with MY cell phone, and took some pictures with it.

“Just in case you need a reminder of how foolish you look as my slave. I have my pictures, and now you have yours. And don’t delete them. I’ll be checking periodically.”

So now I have these pictures on my phone that I can’t delete. I’ll have to be careful not to show them to anyone by mistake. Another thing to worry about.

Rachel then left the bedroom, went into the living room and turned on the TV. Here I was with 100 clothespins on, not knowing when she would come back. Five minutes turned into ten, then another ten, and with each minute the pain was becoming more and more intense. Finally, after about an hour, she came back in and started removing the clothespins. With each removal I felt a shooting pain that was hard to describe. She finished taking off the clothespins but left me tied up to enjoy my pain and for her to bask in her triumph. By the expression on her face I could tell she was having a lot of fun.

Eventually she came back and untied me, and surprisingly said, “That’s enough for tonight, however I think I’ll stay the night if you don’t mind. I have plans for tomorrow, for both us. But first you have to eat my pussy. Tonight really turned me on, and you better do a good job. Or else!”

I knew what that meant. I had no choice but to ignore the pain, so I eagerly began licking her pussy. I didn’t want to make her mad, not tonight anyway. When she was done, she rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning she woke up before me and, unexpectedly, made breakfast. This was unlike her to be in such a good mood. I wondered what she had in store for us today.

After breakfast we relaxed for a bit, then she announced that we would be going for a ride.

“Where are we going?” I asked. For some reason I didn’t like the way she said it.

“I’ll tell you when we get there.”

That’s all she said.

We get in her car and she starts driving towards the mall. “Oh shit!” I thought to myself. I hope she’s not going to make me buy women’s underwear and put them on underneath, or find a way to humiliate me in public like she’s done before.

To my surprise though, she drove past the mall and I breathed a sigh of relief. Well it can’t be that bad then, I thought to myself. As she kept driving, I noticed we were travelling into a very secluded area. All I saw were trees with very few houses in between.

I was getting very nervous so I finally asked her, “Where are you taking me?”

She had this big grin on her face and told me, “Remember last night when I took your phone and took those pictures of you? Well when I went into the living room, I was going through your phone contacts and guess what I found? I found an entry for a Miss Vee. I didn’t know of anyone of our old friends who would fit that description so I called her. Guess what I found out?”

I knew exactly what she found out. That Miss Vee was a very experienced dominatrix, much more than my wife, and who I called once but never had the nerve to follow up with her. She seemed too extreme for me, so I only called her that one time. It was my own stupidity for leaving her phone number in my contact list. My wife continued the conversation.

“Well as you were tied up with all those clothespins, we had a nice long talk. I even sent her the pictures I took of you. She was extremely proud of what I had done. So she wants to meet with us for the day and to show me the ropes, so to speak, on how to really dominate a slave. You’re in for a real treat today! Hope you’re ready.”

I felt my stomach knotting up really bad and I could hardly breathe. I hoped I wouldn’t regret today after it was over. Even though I always dreamt of being dominated like this, now that it was coming true, it was just too much to bear.

“We’re almost there!” she shouted as we turned into a driveway. No other homes around for miles, just a lot of trees. We got out of the car and a very pretty but domineering looking woman approached us.

My wife shouted, “You must be Miss Vee. This is my husband, or should I say slave.”

Miss Vee demanded, “Why is he still dressed? No slave comes into my house fully clothed.”

My wife had a huge smile on her face. She was loving this!

So I did exactly as Miss Vee instructed and undressed outside. As I entered Miss Vee’s house she immediately put a collar around my neck, and told me to put my head down and only look at the floor. After about a minute I started to look up and saw what I assumed were other slaves, but then I felt a whack across my ass that made me cringe. “I told you not to look up slave!”

I put my head back down, and she led me to a cage where she made me go in. I heard the lock snap shut.

I stayed in the cage for about 30 minutes, and all I heard was my wife Rachel and Miss Vee talking and laughing. I couldn’t make out exactly what they were staying, but I knew a devious laugh when I heard one. I was screwed, perhaps literally. Finally they both came over to the cage and unlocked me. Miss Vee grabbed the chain to my collar and pulled me out.

Then Miss Vee started giving instructions to my wife.

“This is how you control him. Watch how I make him kiss my ass.”

Miss Vee bent over a little and exposed her ass to my face. I knew what to do. I didn’t need to be told twice.

After I serviced her asshole, she brought me over to a table with a lot of contraptions on it.

“If you really want to control him, try this. I’ll put it on him.” She tugged at my balls and she snapped on a metal contraption with spikes on the inside. I could feel the spikes go into my balls, and when she pulled on it the pain was excruciating. “See with this on him, you have TOTAL control! He will do whatever you ask. I guarantee it. Here. You try it.”

My wife was very willing to do this. She pulled even harder than Miss Vee, and I almost cried. My wife thought this was great, and even laughed. “Wow! I LOVE the power! This is great.”

Miss Vee then asked my wife about her fantasy which they had talked about earlier. My wife said, “Sure I remember. Let’s do it!”

Miss Vee brought over one of her male slaves. “Rachel, usually I don’t let my slaves have any pleasure, but I will for you. Have fun. Remember you have total control of his balls. Assert yourself!”

Rachel says to me, “ I never told you this but I’ve always wanted to see a man suck another man’s cock. Today’s your lucky day!”

“But Rachel I never did this before, you know that!”

“Do you want me to pull harder on the chain attached to your balls? This is for my enjoyment, not yours. So start sucking!!”

I had no choice but to do what my wife wanted. I took the slave’s cock in my mouth and started to suck. I can’t believe how big it was! As I sucked, it got bigger, and even thicker it seemed. The only cock I sucked before in my life was my own. When I was younger and more flexible, I could suck my own cock and even cum in my mouth. But this was the first time sucking another man’s cock. After about 15 minutes, I felt a huge explosion in my mouth.

“Be sure to swallow it all or I’ll really pull on this chain and make you pass out out!”

My wife Rachel was thoroughly enjoying this, as she knew our relationship had forever changed. She now had the ultimate power over me.

Finally Rachel says, “Did you swallow it all? Good boy! I just made you my cum-swallowing cuckold!! How does it feel? “

Not so good I was thinking.

Miss Vee then suggested, “Let’s go downstairs if you don’t mind. You’re not in any hurry, are you Rachel? Do you have time for more intensive training?”

“I sure do! I can stay all day and into the night if you want.” I knew that Rachel was free for the whole weekend, and that this could turn out to be a very long day.

We went downstairs and Miss Vee brought us to the rack, where they both secured me into place. Both my arms and legs were snapped into metal locks, with no possibility of freedom.

At that moment I looked at my wife’s face and saw an expression I never saw before. It’s like she looked right through me, like I wasn’t a human being anymore. Just an object of her destruction. Emotionless. I was no longer her husband, but a means to an end. To satisfy all of her dominant needs, and nothing would stop her from that. I didn’t know it, but this would be my home for the next 10 hours, attached to this rack, as she learned how to express her innermost dominant personality, and with no reservation.

Miss Vee showed my wife all of her various whips and other torturous devices, and how to use them. She spent several hours explaining to my wife each whip’s purpose and how to strike the slave. Then she went over all of her medieval looking devices, and how they worked. After a while I just closed my eyes so I wouldn’t have to see what they were doing to me.

Every few hours they would go upstairs and take a small break, leaving me alone downstairs. After all, being a dominatrix was tiring, and they needed their breaks. Over the course of the next 10 hours they took their breaks, but always came back to fulfill their sadistic desires.

Eventually it came to an end. My nightmare was over. When they took me down from the rack, my wife seemed to be back to “normal” again, as if she was just in a trance for the last 10 hours. I was a human being again, at least in this moment. She even talked to me, for the first time in 10 hours. What a relief!

As my wife drove us home, I asked her how she felt.

“That was the best time of my life!!! Are you kidding me? Thank you for doing this. I can’t wait to do this again. There’s still so much more to learn! I don’t know what came over me. What a rush!! I’m so glad I have you as my slave, and can do whatever I want to you. You’re such a good slave. Miss Vee says we can visit her anytime we want. So when can we go back? Is next week too early?”

I didn’t want to tell her how I really felt. That she scared me shitless when she was in her trance for all that time. And I that I was afraid of how she would react next time, or how far she’ll go.

But deep down I still loved her, so I said, “Sure next week is fine.”