How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 03 Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's eyes grew very wide and her mouth opened in shock. I resisted the urge to poke her tongue with my finger just to be a brat, and laughed again as I thought about doing it.

"Out of all the things you were going to tell me... that didn't even make the list."

"Please don't tell anyone though... I try not to flaunt it or be one of those 'rich white girls.' I mean hell... I still drive my dad's beat up CRV even though that thing's gas mileage is shit."

"So wait. Are you telling me my fiancée is a millionaire?"

I pursed my lips and nodded against her chest.

"Holy shit. I was not expecting that. You are certainly full of surprises, Allison."

I nodded again. I had to resist every single temptation to touch them as I saw every movement of my head jiggled Emily's huge boobs. And I really tried to resist. I did! Honest!

Emily gasped as I licked the top of her breast.

"Seriously? You are insatiable."

"In my defense... your tits are fucking perfect. I mean... how could I not do that?!"

"If I wasn't so sore I'd punish you for being such a brat."

My face instantly blushed a crimson red and I felt myself get incredibly aroused.

"Shit. Poor choice of words. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"If you really wanna make it up to me..."

"Yes...?"

"You could punish me for being so bad."

"And how would I go about doing that?"

My face felt flush and my heart was racing.

"By showing you that you're always in charge and I should mind my manners."

"And how would you show me I'm in charge?"

Goddammit she wasn't letting me off easily. She knew that describing how I would submit to her was turning me on, and I knew hearing how I would submit to her was turning her on just as much.

"I asked you a question, Allison."

A shiver ran up my spine and my arousal peaked even more.

"After you gave me my spankings I would eat your pussy until you came on my face."

"And?"

She was really laying it on thick... and she knew I loved it.

"I would masturbate in front of you but not allow myself to cum."

She nodded and I looked up at her face. She raised an eyebrow and just stared at me. I shifted on the bed and just sat back on my haunches and looked down at the comforter avoiding eye contact.

I felt her move off the bed and walk around behind me. I remained motionless, but I was listening, waiting for her to say something.

"Turn and face me."

I turned immediately and faced her. She reached down and stroked my face with her hand and I leaned into it.

"You're being such a good girl right now..."

I bit my lip as my vaginal muscles clenched involuntarily.

"It's really a shame you were a bad girl earlier... cause now you know what I have to do, don't you?"

I nodded and then realized she was waiting on me to tell her what she needed to do.

"You have to punish me for being a bad girl. You need to spank me so that I don't forget to mind my manners."

"That's right. Now then, lay on your stomach with your legs hanging off the side of the bed."

"Yes, Mistress."

I moved instantly without saying anything. Moisture was running down my legs freely and the scent of my arousal filled the air. I laid face down on the bed and let my legs hang off. I felt Emily pull me backwards until I was just barely on my tiptoes.

"I'm going to spank you now. I want you to count out loud and thank me before begging for another."

I waited and waited for what felt like hours. I knew the pain was coming... I just had no idea when. My body tensed and relaxed several times, waiting for the moment when-

SMACK! Oh fuck that stung... that definitely was not her hand. The pain flared from my ass cheek but then turned into a dull throb that felt almost pleasurable.

"One! Thank you, Mistress! May I please, please have another?"

"Yes, my good girl, you may."

I tensed up again, and then... nothing. It seemed she was waiting until-

SMACK! Oh goddammit! She hit me in the exact same spot! It stung so badly I felt it in my toes, but just like before it turned to a slow burn and I reveled in the feeling.

"Two! Thank you, Mistress! May I please have another spanking?"

I hesitated not tensing immediately and-

SMACK! My legs nearly buckled from the intense pain and I felt my eyes tearing up slightly. She had struck the same spot a third time and it felt like someone had taken a blowtorch to my ass cheek. It took longer this time for it to fade, but I moaned loudly as it did.

"Three! Thank you, Mistress! May I please please another spanking?! I need it so badly!"

I prepared myself for the inevitable strike, I knew that if I tensed it would just make her wait longer. My ass cheek throbbed and burned and I was more turned on now than I ever had been before. I flinched suddenly as I felt something soft brush the tender flesh and then moaned very loudly as I felt Emily's hand rubbing some sort of lotion onto the very swollen part of my butt.

"You may not. While I should give you several more for being such a bad girl... you haven't earned that privilege."

I nodded, almost panting with need. I felt her move back onto the bed and then sigh as she laid back down. I remained where I was but every muscle in my body was ready for her.

"Good girl. Come here and tell me why I should let you eat my pussy."

"Yes Mistress."

I moved with a speed that startled even me and knelt down between Emily's spread legs. Her arousal was flowing out of her like a river and I could tell this was turning her on just as much as it was turning me on. I could see faint bruises in several places on her inner thighs and I thought of something special she might enjoy when she let me finally eat her out.

"Please let me eat your pussy, Mistress. I want to make you feel good and cum on my face to show everyone that I belong to you."

"That's right... you do belong to me. Put your face next to my pussy, but don't lick it yet."

I practically dove between her legs and hovered inches away from her sopping wet slit. The smell was overwhelming and I had to fight every urge to not just dive in and feast on this sweet treat in front of me. She shivered every time I breathed out and I could tell she was having trouble restraining herself from letting me do what I was so wanting to do.

"Put your fingers inside of me, but do not use your tongue until I tell you."

I pushed one and then two fingers inside of her and she gasped and I felt her clench tightly on my fingers as she almost came just from that. She was so wet that I was able to fit a third finger in, and she groaned in approval.

"S-stroke my g s-spot with your fingers, but d-don't use your tongue y-yet."

I started moving my fingers backwards in a come here gesture and her legs bucked and thrashed. She accidentally mashed her pussy against my face, and I heard her gasp from the contact.

"Lick my clit! Do it now! I'm so fucking close!"

I began to lick with reckless abandon as I continued moving my fingers back and forth. She kicked out and arched her back. I held her down as best I could with my fingers still inside of her, and she came again and again on them. Finally she collapsed onto the bed and let out the breath that she had been holding. I continued to lick and finger her, as she had not told me to stop, and I felt her pull my face upwards to her and pulled me into a crushing kiss. She licked her cum off my face and then pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could tell she was acting on pure instinct, so I stopped what I was doing with my fingers and I felt her slowly grab my wrist and pull my hand out of her. She was breathing so hard her breaths were coming out quick and ragged.

"Popcorn! Butternut! Pineapple! Fuck... Safe word!"

I smiled at her choice of safe words and collapsed in bed next to her. My lips and wrist ached from pleasuring her, and my ass cheek felt like it was on fire. As I still hadn't gotten off, however, my arousal flowed freely from between my legs.

"So... I did good?"

"Holy fuck, Allie...Allison... that was. I think... I saw god! I have never... ever... cum that hard in my... whole life. It was so much that it... fucking hurt. But... dear god... that was amazing!"

She moved close to me and I could feel her legs still quivering slightly as she pressed one against my body. She pushed herself up off the bed and over my body and started inspecting my butt.

"Daaaaamn... That looks beautiful! And painful... and.. holy shit Allie you're literally soaking my bed. Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

She moved back next to me and lay on her side so that we were both facing each other.

"As a special reward for being such a good girl and making me feel goddamn amazing... you can pick any method you want to get off."

I spoke without even thinking.

"I wanna sit on your face."

She grinned at me and moved her pillows to the other end of the bed and lay back against them. I was still feeling submissive as fuck, so I didn't move a muscle until she spoke.

"Well get over here then."

I sprang across the bed and then carefully straddled my fiancée's face. I lowered my dripping sex onto her lips and felt her instantly start licking and sucking every part of me that was in her mouth. My eyes rolled back in my head as I started to cum, but I felt her tap my arm and I opened them and looked down at her. I could tell she was smiling even with her mouth full of my pussy, and she slowly nodded her head. I maintained eye contact and we interlocked our fingers as I rocked back and forth slightly. I lasted all of 30 seconds before I came in a giant explosion that almost rivaled my orgasm earlier that night.

I had to move myself back off of Emily as her licking became far too much and I literally fell back onto the bed in a heap. My legs shook and I felt like I had bitten down on a circuit breaker. Every muscle in my entire body screamed in blissful agony. Even my tongue hurt. Emily stood up off the bed on shaky legs and spoke softly to me.

"Hey babe, I know it's hard to move... but can you get up just for a sec?"

I groaned in painful frustration but did as she asked. She peeled the comforter off and went over to her loveseat in the corner and grabbed one of the blankets folded there. She spread it across the bed and then reached down and grabbed a towel. After cleaning herself off she tossed it to me and I gingerly used it to do the same. The stench of sex was so thick it was almost too much for even me... and I could tell Emily thought the same. She went over and opened her window and let out a very sharp gasp as the cold night air hit her.

She motioned towards the bed with her head and I happily climbed on and lay back against the plush pillows. We spooned together with her being the big spoon, and I sighed blissfully and I raised my hand that was interlocked with hers to my lips and kissed the back of her hand. I was absolutely exhausted, both physically and mentally... but sleep evaded me as I thought about everything that had happened and everything I wanted to happen. I apparently wasn't alone in my sleeplessness as Emily spoke in a hushed tone behind me.

"Can't sleep either?"

I shook my head. She sighed softly and kissed my back. It wasn't a sensual act but an intimate one, and I pulled her arm that was wrapped around me into a tighter grip.

"You need to go home tomorrow, Allison. And as much as I don't want to and you don't want me to, I have to stay here. You do need to take a day or two to clear your mind. If you're anywhere close to being as addicted to me as I am to you, I know neither of us are thinking clearly while being around the other. I know in my heart of hearts that you'll come back to me, I just think this is something you need to do."

I nodded silently and sighed. We both laid in silence for several minutes before Emily kissed my back again. I sighed happily and squeezed her arm as she spoke softly again.

"What do you want our wedding to be like?"

Her question threw me off guard for a second and I had to think about what I actually did want. I didn't have much in the way of friends, and beyond an Uncle that I never spoke to, I didn't have any actual family. If I had to pick people I wanted to be there it would be... Zoe for sure, which meant her husband as well. Sarah had moved to Seattle after she got married and we hadn't really kept in touch so she probably wouldn't be on my invite list. Hmmm... My foster mom would probably be furious with me if I didn't at least send her an invitation. She lived in L.A. now... but I know it would mean a lot to her to at least get one. I wasn't super close with anyone at my work, especially after getting promoted. Wow... I had come up with a grand total of 2 people who would for sure be at my wedding.

"So... I know this is gonna sound super sad, but I promise I'm not upset about it... Other than all of our clan mates, I really only have one friend. I don't have any family that I'm especially close to, and I haven't kept in touch with any of my friends I made over the years. So... I would have two people total, Zoe and her husband."

She gripped me tightly and nodded before kissing my back again.

"So, we know your guest list... but you still didn't tell me what your perfect wedding would be."

I'm not much of a girly girl and that included the planning of my wedding. Truth be told, I never even considered marriage a prospect until just recently when Zoe got married. Her wedding had been fancy as fuck, with a horse-drawn carriage, the super elegant dress, and the whole nine yards. While I could see how that appealed to some people... I also knew how stressed out about it she had been and how much she almost dreaded it until it actually happened. No, that wasn't for me. I did like the idea of a pretty wedding dress though. I may not wear dresses often, but the thought of wearing a bridal dress to a wedding with Emily made my heart soar.

"I think the perfect wedding would be something small and intimate. We'd do that thing where we exchange vows and then they tie our hands together, I can't remember what it's called. We'd have a huge meal afterwards, and we'd do the typical thing of dancing together, speeches, and so on. I'm not sure how many people you would want to show up... but I feel like it would be less than 25 people total."

"Handfasting."

"Hmmm?"

"The knot tying ceremony. That's what it's called. Handfasting. It's a celtic and wiccan thing."

"Oh! Ok. Yeah... I had no idea what it was called. I just remember talking to one of my married lesbian coworkers who mentioned that that's what she and her wife did."

"Well... your idea of a wedding sounds absolutely perfect!"

"You really think so?"

"I do. It may not be what I had initially envisioned, but I like it so much better."

"What did you initially envision? Wait... were you wanting the whole 'Cinderella fancy ball hundreds of people limousines and horse-drawn carriages' type of thing?"

She shook her head and laughed through her nose.

"No, nothing like that. All I had pictured was something involving exchanging vows and wearing a bridal dress. Ohhh would you wear a dress too or a tuxedo?"

"Definitely a dress. That's one of the only things I knew for sure. When I pictured my wedding to you, it made me giddy thinking about wearing a dress to our wedding."

I felt moisture on my back and Emily sniffled.

"Dear god you know exactly what to say to make me feel so goddamn happy."

I kissed her hand again and sighed softly.

"What would you think about me wearing a black wedding dress?"

Emily purred and snuggled against me tighter.

"That would be sexy as hell. Especially cause you know I'd wear white."

"Whaaat? The Queen of Ice herself wanting to wear white??? Who woulda thunk it?"

"Brat."

"Damn straight!"

"Not even a little bit..."

We both collapsed into a laughing fit and hugged each other even tighter. Emily yawned loudly, which in turn made me yawn. She pulled a sheet over top of us and wrapped her arm back around me. I ignored the pit in my stomach as I snuggled back into the love of my life and drifted to sleep.

3.5: The things we do for love

Even with my eyes closed, I could see sunlight streaming in from the window across the room. I refused to open them because I knew once I did I was that much closer to having to leave. Instead of forcing myself to deal with the inevitable, I ran through all the things that were swirling in my mind.

It had been eight days since I met the most amazing woman in the world, and only three days since she asked me to marry her.

It had taken over two years for me to work up the nerve to seek a promotion at work the first time, and nearly three years after that before I even considered becoming assistant manager. I had been working at the same job for five years. It was the longest I'd committed to something, to anything.

Change didn't come easily to me. Hell, several times in my life I'd actively done things to avoid change.

How then was I so sure about these feelings I had for Emily? What made me feel... No... Know that I was making the right choice? What made me so ready to uproot my entire life for her?

I had had my share of relationships over the years, the longest of which lasted six months. I knew how easily I got attached to someone... like a moth to a flame. But I had never felt this feeling of certainty before. This feeling that I was ready, nothing could stand in my way.

No. That wasn't true. I had felt this same fiery determination before; when I decided I was ready for a promotion at work. I remember the overwhelming frustration at seeing yet another head cashier come and go. I was good at my job. Damn good. Yes, I was only a cashier... But I was the single best cashier in that place. Everyone knew it. Hell, even the managers would ask for my assistance when it came to any register issues. So when the opportunity arose for me to actually do something to make things better, I knew that nothing could stop me from achieving it. I refused to take no for an answer and the managers saw that determination and gave me the promotion on the spot.

And now I felt that same drive with Emily. What was it about her that made me so ready to change everything?

Because she saw me. The real me. Past all the snark and the insecurities. She saw me for who I really am. She could sense how isolated I felt. After I told her about my parents, she could see how I'd pushed anyone who got close away for fear of losing them. And she still accepted me. But more than that. She made me feel safe. Like no matter what happened to us, we'd weather that storm together.

The thing I found most shocking was that I knew she felt that way about me too. I didn't feel that tugging feeling telling me that she didn't like me as much as I liked her. That she was having doubts about me. That she didn't feel every bit as obsessed with me as I did with her. No... I knew with absolute certainty that she felt the same way about me as I did about her. And that's what made the difference. That's what gave me this drive I felt within me.

I knew what I needed to do.

My eyes snapped open and I blinked a couple times in the sunlight before gently grabbing Emily's arm that was still wrapped around me and lifting it enough so that I could slip out of bed. I walked as quietly as I could over to my pile of clothes and pulled on a pair of jeans and a tank top. I grabbed my phone off the charging station on her nightstand and crept out of her room.

I went out into the common room and sat on one of the sofas facing Emily's door. I scrolled through my contacts until I found the number I was looking for, and I hit send without a second thought.

1...34567...10