How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 03 Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Allie, what's up? Don't tell me you're calling to extend your vacation... We have been absolutely slammed for the past week."

"I'm quitting, Richard."

"Wait... What?! No. Why? What happened?"

He paused and scoffed loudly.

"This girl, huh? I could tell you were head-over-heels for her when you asked for the time off... But I didn't know it was this bad. Goddammit, Allie. Are you- Fuck! I gotta call you back."

The phone clicked as he hung up. I didn't feel that pit in my stomach that I thought I would after doing what I just did. I didn't feel guilty for abandoning my job. All I felt was that same drive that I had felt before.

"The things we do for love."

My skin bristled and I nearly jumped before turning to face Jade who was standing in the entryway of the dorm room. She wore a serious expression on her face but I could see a warm smile in her eyes as she walked over and sat next to me. She took a long drink from a steaming mug before setting it on the table. The smell of coffee, caramel, and vanilla made my mouth water as she turned to face me.

"I know there's nothing I can say that would change your mind from this course you're on. And frankly, I don't think I would want to. I've never seen two people so in love with each other. Hell, even when I got married right outta high school I didn't love him the way you love her."

"Wait you're-"

She held up a finger to silence me and I closed my mouth immediately.

"Lemme finish... I was married. But it just wasn't meant to be. Looking back I could say that there were signs it was doomed from the start... But I don't get that sense with you and her."

She took another drink of her coffee and sighed.

"She's different, you know. In all the years I've known her, she's never been like who she is with you. She was never that brazen or reckless. She was never as sure of herself as she is right now. You bring out the best in her. Hell, it's obvious you both bring out the best in each other."

She took another drink and gave me a pensive look.

"Lesbians, man..."

We both laughed and she set her cup back on the table before opening her arms in invitation for a hug.

"Welcome to the family, Allie."

I hugged her tightly before we both sat back onto the couch.

"So... what's your plan now?"

"I think I'm going to move up here."

"To the dorms?"

I snorted through my nose and shook my head.

"No... I'll probably rent a place somewhere near the campus. Ooooh! Or better yet I could rent a place we could all live! That'd be cool. That way none of you guys would have to live in the dorms and you could each have your own room."

"You say that like it's something we can all afford... I can barely afford to live in the dorms as it is."

I let out an awkward chuckle.

"Oh, I mean... That's not a problem... I could just pay for it all... If... you... wanted? I uh... I can definitely afford it."

Her eyebrow shot up in surprise and she scoffed.

"What are you, some kind of millionaire or something?"

I pursed my lips and just nodded.

"Wait, seriously?! You're a millionaire?"

I nodded again and her eyes went super wide and her mouth dropped open slightly.

"Does Emily know? I mean... Of course she does... But... Seriously? You're not fucking with me?"

I shook my head and gave her an awkward smile.

"I'm not fucking with you."

"So what... are your parents movie stars or something? Are you a fucking princess?!"

I laughed loudly and shook my head.

"Ha! If only! No... But... If it's OK I'd rather not get into the specifics. Yes. I am rich. Not Zuckerberg rich... Just rich enough that I'm not worried about being able to afford to rent a place that big. But... Please don't tell the others... Yet. I don't like to advertise it. It changes how people look at me."

She nodded and gave me a look of incredulity before standing up and stretching. I could tell she was about to say something when she pointed to the phone on the couch. I glanced down and saw that someone was calling me. I picked it up and looked at the name.

Richard.

Well... shit. This was going to be 'fun.' I let out a deep sigh and pressed the answer button before putting the phone next to my ear. I didn't say anything for a couple of seconds as I didn't know what to say.

"Allie? You there?"

"Yeah. I'm here."

He sighed.

"This girl must really mean a lot to you."

"She does, Richard. She means everything to me."

"I remember how hard you fought to get this job, Allie. Like it was the only thing in the world that mattered to you."

"Mmhmm."

He sighed again and although I couldn't see him I knew he was shaking his head.

"You're lucky I like you so much, kid. If it had been anyone else I would have been screaming at them right now at how stupid they were being. But not you, Allie. I know once you make up your mind about something, there is no force in the world strong enough to change it. And I'm not about to stand in the way of that. I just hope you know that you'll always have a place here, Allie."

I teared up a bit and my voice cracked a bit.

"I know. Thank you, Richard. Can I... Can I make a request?"

"Of course."

"Would you like to come to my wedding?"

He laughed. It was a happy laugh and I could picture his huge grin.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Thanks Richard. Seriously. Thank you. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have your support."

"I can't say I fully understand... But I know you and I have faith you know what you're doing."

"I do. I really, really do. Thank you."

"I'll talk to you later, Allie. Just be sure to send me that RSVP."

I laughed softly and wiped away a single tear that had fallen onto my cheek.

"I'll be sure to do that. Bye, Richard."

"Take care, Allie."

I clicked my phone off and stood up. Despite having just quit my job I didn't feel that sinking pit in my stomach. For the first time I didn't have a single doubt in my mind. I opened the door to Emily's room and closed it behind me softly as I entered.

I quickly stripped off my clothing and moved across the room and sat on the edge of the bed. My fingertips brushed lightly across her cheek as I stroked her face. I bent down and pressed my lips against hers and I felt her shift and then pull me into her. I laid down partially on top of her and she kissed me deeply, her tongue pushing into my mouth and her arms wrapping around me tightly. After a few seconds I pulled away and gazed into her eyes.

"Good morning, gorgeous."

"Mmmmm... Good morning to you too. I could get used to waking up like that."

I smiled and kissed her forehead and held my lips against her skin, savoring the contact. I pulled away and gazed back into her deep brown eyes and smiled at her warmly.

"I have something to tell you."

I told her about everything that was running through my brain, about quitting my job, and about my conversation with Jade. As I finished she lifted her head and kissed me softly before laying back again. She looked pensive for a moment and then gave me a huge smile.

"Are you up for a road trip?"

3.6: The Jamesons

"So, tell me again how you're so sure they're going to like me..."

"Because I love you. And I know they'll see that."

The last time I had met the parents of a girl I was dating was back when I was a sophomore in high school. And that was only because the two of us were too young to be able to do anything without a chaperone. As we walked up the driveway to meet my fiancée's parents, while I was definitely nervous, I still didn't feel that pit in my stomach that I thought I would have by now. She unlocked the front door, grabbed my hand, and pulled me inside. As we walked in we were greeted by who I could only assume was her brother, Evan. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top that showed off his clearly well toned abdomen. His short black hair naturally framed his face and I could see wisps of a beard on his face.

"Hey Evan! What's up? Are Mom and Dad home?"

He nodded as he stared at me, trying to figure out who I was and why I was here.

"Mom! Emily's here! And she brought a girl home!"

"I could have done that, dumbass..."

He grinned at her, shrugged, and then walked off. After a moment I saw a very petite Japanese woman walk down the stairs and towards the entryway where we were standing. My heart started racing as she walked closer, and I felt Emily let go of my hand briefly and pull her mother into a tight hug. As the two pulled away I could see where Emily got her beauty. Her mother was gorgeous, her almond shaped eyes were the same deep brown and although there were a few wrinkles around her eyes and mouth she still seemed young and vivacious. Her black hair had strands of white in it, but it only made her seem even more beautiful. The older woman stared at me for a second before smiling at me and extending her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Miss..."

"Allie. It's a pleasure to meet you as well Mrs. Jameson."

"Call me Kim, please. I feel old when someone calls me Mrs. Jameson."

She glanced back at her daughter and raised her eyebrow.

"Well, don't just stand there in the doorway, Emily. Take your girlfriend into the living room and I'll go get your father."

"How did you kn-"

"You've never brought a girl home before... and besides that, you're practically glowing."

Emily blushed, grabbed my hand again, before indicating for me to take off my shoes, and then lead me further into the house. As we entered the living room and sat on a huge sofa with a floral design on it, I looked around the room at the house that was obviously filled with so much love. There were photos of the family everywhere and several trophies on various shelves in different parts of the room. In each corner there was a plant that hung from the ceiling with their leaves draping down below them. In the center of the room was a huge wooden table that appeared to be made of what used to be some sort of heavy wooden door. The aged wood had been stained a dark reddish-brown and I could see small indentations and lines across its surface from years of use. As I looked back around the room at all the pictures of Emily and her family, my eyes started to well up with tears. Emily looked at me with a look of deep concern and squeezed my hand tightly.

"Are you OK?"

I nodded and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

"I haven't been in a living room like this since my parents died. After their accident I couldn't bear to have all their stuff just laying around and looking at photos hurt too much. I put all of it away in storage, but looking at all these pictures of you and your family... I didn't realize how much I missed it."

She moved closer to me on the couch and then hugged me tightly before kissing me. While every kiss from her had a deep sensuality behind them, I could tell this was more intimate than sexual. I lost myself in the feeling before someone cleared their throat. We pulled apart and blushed at her parents who were standing across the room.

"Do we need to come back?"

Emily laughed as her father walked over to us and she burst off the couch and into his arms. He was tall, well over 6'. He had salt-and-pepper hair and a beard that looked well maintained. While I wouldn't call him athletic, I could tell he took care of himself just up to the point of having just a little bit of a 'dad-bod.'

"Hi Daddy! I missed you!"

"I missed you too, angel! Why aren't you at school?"

She pulled away and pursed her lips slightly.

"There was a huge gas main break on campus and they had to cancel classes until it was taken care of. Well... that... and I wanted you to meet someone."

My heart raced again as her father turned towards me.

"Daddy, this is Allie Raynier. And she's going to be my wife."

My heart thudded in my chest and I felt all my blood run cold at the sudden bomb that had just dropped in the room. Both of her parents looked at her and then at me and then back at her with looks of surprise and shock. Her father shook his head a few times and at first I thought he was upset, until I saw the huge grin on his face. He motioned for Emily to sit back down and sighed softly. He walked across the room and sat in a very plush leather recliner while her mother sat on a loveseat diagonally from us.

"Your wife, huh?"

Emily nodded and grabbed my hand tightly.

"Yep. I asked her to marry me three days ago and she said yes."

It was her mother's turn to sigh and I could feel her piercing gaze on me as she spoke.

"How long have you two been dating?"

"Counting today? Eight days."

"Emily Lynn Jameson! Are you crazy?!"

"I have never been more sane in my entire life, Mom."

I met her mother's eyes and although I could see a look of immense shock and doubt, she didn't appear to be upset or angry.

"So, Allie. How old are you?"

"I'm 28."

"Do you go to school with Emily?"

I shook my head.

"No. I met her online in Hol- in a video game."

"What do you do for work, Allie?"

As intimidating as these rapid-fire questions were, I still didn't feel that sinking feeling even once.

"I uh... I actually just quit my job today. But before that I was an assistant manager at Beau's."

Her eyebrow rose and she cocked her head slightly.

"You quit your job? Why?"

"I live in Aspen. Which is four hours away from the campus. While I could have commuted to and from Boulder every day, I didn't like the idea of eight hours of my day being spent on driving. Plus I worked primarily the evening shift, so with the drive that meant I wouldn't likely get back to Boulder until 3 or 4 in the morning... And I have terrible night vision, and driving that mountain pass at night is already hard enough."

"Are you planning on moving up to Boulder or do you plan to live with Emily in her dorm room?"

"I was probably going to rent a place for a few months until Emily graduates, after that we'll decide together what our plan for the future is. After I figure out what I'm going to do with my house in Aspen, anyways."

"You already own a house?"

I nodded.

"I inherited it from my parents when they passed."

"She's like... super rich, Mom."

Kim gave her daughter a look of surprise and cocked her head again before nodding slowly. She looked back at me and shifted forward in her seat until she was leaning towards me.

"So, you've only known Emily for eight days and you're ready to quit your job and just uproot your whole life for her?"

"Absolutely, without a single doubt in my mind. Emily completes me in a way that no other person ever has. To be apart from her would be like being apart from a piece of myself. I'm not a religious person... but I can say with certainty that she is my soulmate."

I felt Emily kiss my shoulder softly and rest her head against me before her mother turned back to her.

"Emily. Why do you want to marry her?"

"Allie... Allison makes me feel like the most important person in the world. She encourages me to push myself out of my comfort zone and to try new things. She gives me the confidence to know exactly what I want. I love her with every fiber of my being. Just like she said... She completes me."

Her mother wore a very solemn look as she nodded her head slowly again. I held my breath until I saw the warm smile spread across her face and she stood up and opened her arms.

"Get over here, you two! I'm so fucking happy for you both!"

Both of us were on our feet instantly and we wrapped our arms around the smaller woman. We were all crying softly when I felt a large hand pull us into an even tighter embrace.


"You girls are staying for dinner, right? I'm going to make my world-famous chili dogs. With my own homemade chili that'll put some hair on your... heads."

"Smooth, Dad."

"Why thank you, dearest daughter. I'm glad I get to show off how suave and sophisticated I am."

"Right, hon. Sophisticated..."

We laughed as Kim rolled her eyes at her husband. The three of us chatted quietly at a dining room table while Emily's dad was busy in the kitchen.

"So, you two are... sleeping together, right?"

"Ohmygod. Yes, Mom. Allison and I are having sex. Lots and lots of sex. Why do you need to know that?"

"Well, I wasn't sure with having Jade there and all. And I know how thin those walls are. You always were so self-conscious about that stuff."

"Jade doesn't live in the same room as me, Mom. When the second semester started she took the other dorm room attached to mine. And I told you and Dad... Allison makes me feel way less self-conscious about stuff. So even if other people can hear us... I don't actually care."

Her mom turned to me and gave me a sly grin like the cat who got the canary.

"When you get your own place, just make sure your bedroom is well insulated. Last thing you need is for your neighbors to hear how vocal she can be."

"Ohmygod, Mom. Why?!"

I started chuckling while Emily blushed a bright crimson.

"She definitely has a set of pipes. I've had to push her face into the pillow a few times just so the rest of the dorm wouldn't think I'm killing her."

Emily quickly turned towards me and glared as she blushed even harder. I knew she'd likely 'punish me' for that later, but that made it even more worth it. While her mother told me all the embarrassing stories about my future wife that she could think of, Emily busied herself in the kitchen helping her dad cook. As Kim finished laughing from me telling her about our topless journey through the dorms, I saw a more serious look on her face and she placed her hand on top of mine.

"I can tell how happy you make her, Allie. I've never seen her this way before. Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"Uh-oh... time for another interrogation?"

She gave me a wry smile and shook her head.

"When did your parents die?"

"When I was 16. They died in a car crash."

She nodded her head and sighed.

"I can't imagine what you had to go through... But it seems you've become a strong, independent woman in spite of everything. Or maybe because of it."

I nodded and smiled at her.

"Thank you. It was... really hard. I barely finished high school. But I got through it."

"Do you want to have kids?"

Whoa. I had not been expecting that question all of a sudden. I crinkled my brow for a second as I thought about what she had asked. I honestly wasn't sure how I felt about having kids, so I just told her the first thing that came to mind.

"I'm not sure. I'm not opposed to it if that's something Emily wants. But it's also not something I have to have either. I think that if both of us decide it's right for us, then I'm all for it."

"You seem wise beyond your years, Allie."

I snorted as I laughed through my nose.

"Hardly. I'm just making it up as I go."

"I'm going to let you in on a secret... We all are. There isn't a manual for how this is all supposed to go. You and Emily are forging a life together and the only ones who can figure out how to do that correctly are the both of you."

I nodded solemnly and looked over at Emily. She was laughing at something her dad had said and as I looked at her I fell in love with her all over again. As she turned towards me she caught me staring at her and she blew me a kiss and looked back at her dad as he said something. She nodded and walked over to me.

"My dad wants your help cutting chile peppers cause he knows I hate spicy food. Do you mind?"

I shook my head and stood up. I knew that this was her dad's subtle way of getting to talk to me alone, but I figured if the conversation went anything like it did with Kim, it was nothing I couldn't handle. I walked over to her dad and he gave me a huge dopey smile. He motioned to a knife and cutting board on the counter set in front of a small pile of red and green chile peppers, and I picked up the knife and started chopping.

1...45678...10