How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 03 Ch. 21-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3.25: Boundaries

Before we moved on to the rest of the day's activities, Jade asked to talk with all of us as a group. With our clothing on. We all quickly dressed and arranged ourselves around my throne, with me relaxing atop it, Emelia on my lap and Nialla propped on one of the arm rests with her head leaning on my shoulder. Both of them were still wearing the metal collars... and I had to force myself to focus on the gorgeous vampire woman, lest I be distracted by my "slave girls." We all turned to look at Jade as she spoke.

"So... that all happened. And then... the whole... Blood-slut thing. That's... a lot."

I held up my hand and Jade paused.

"Before you go any further, I have a question for all of you."

They all waited expectantly and I continued.

"Have any of you ever been in a successful polyamorous relationship?"

They all shook their heads and I felt Emelia stiffen in my lap. I stroked her back softly with my hand and whispered softly in a voice I knew everyone in the room could still hear.

"Relax, babe. It's not what you think."

Her tension disappeared and she leaned back into me. I looked at the others and they all shook their heads to indicate they hadn't.

"That's OK. The reason I ask is because one of the primary things that are important in those types of relationships are boundaries. Basically... we need to establish ground rules for... whatever this was and... maybe will be. Not that it has to be anything."

Nialla raised her hand and I laughed softly through my nose.

"Yes, kitten?"

I knew using her nickname from earlier was likely pushing one of those very boundaries, but it seemed to fit her so well... and she absolutely loved hearing me say it.

"I, for one, am cool with absolutely whatever. I love sex. At... least in-game. And maybe if you guys lived closer. Sadly, I'm all the way in Cali, so that's not really an option. But... my point is that if you want to just keep going as... fuck... buddies? Or whatever you wanna call it, that's cool with me. But... I've also seen the way you look at me, Allie. Rather... how Allexus does. I'm not sure how much overlap there is. I'm... not super experienced with dating, but it's kinda hard to miss you blushing every time you see me. Not to mention you losing control when I died. I'm not saying you aren't protective of all of us... I just... OK, maybe I'm seeing something that isn't there. Maybe I'm-"

Emily surprised me by interrupting the beautiful catgirl.

"You're not wrong, Nialla. I feel the same way as Allie does. At least in-game. Outside the bounds of it... I'm not sure. But in here... In here, it's easy to think of you as my wife's... other wife. Or sexy slave girl."

I couldn't see her face, but I could hear the playfulness in her voice as she spoke. My head also soared at being called Emily's... wife. I would never ever get tired of hearing that. (Side note: To this day, even after being married for many years, being called Emily's wife still gives me butterflies in my stomach. Yes, I'm a sappy romantic lesbian. No surprises there, right?) I wasn't sure what I thought about the concept of having Nialla as my second in-game wife, but... My demonic body seemed absolutely thrilled with the idea. I looked at Nialla as she purred against my shoulder before speaking.

"Thank god! I'm so glad I didn't misread that... I was so worried that... well... Nevermind. I'm just happy it's not just me. But... I'm sure that's the point Jade and Allie were making. We need to figure out the boundaries of everything. And you guys need to figure out if anything is going to extend past the game."

I nodded and spoke before anyone could interject.

"I, for one, think whatever happens in the future, it will only happen in the game. Emily isn't super keen on sharing outside the game for now, and I'm 3000% OK with that."

"Despite the fact that it was 14 chapters ago, in case you've forgotten, Tifa and I only started dating yesterday! We spent all that time getting to know each other, talking about anything and everything... but we both need time to adjust to just being together. So... for now... anything that happens, if it happens at all, will be exclusively in-game."

Tifa squeezed Jade's hand that she held tightly, and I nodded my head.

"That works for me. Truly. And... Nothing ever needs to happen again. But... we do need to figure out what to do about your... status effect."

"Yeah. That."

There was a small collection of thoughtful sighs, and we all chuckled at the synchronized noise. I considered everything and then opted to try something. I opened my inventory and retrieved my Power Limiter. I grit my teeth and placed it around my neck. I pressed the activator runes and nearly collapsed in exhaustion against my throne. I felt both Nialla and Emelia turn to make sure I was alright, and after a few seconds I reassured them I was fine with a weak smile.

"Jade, come over here."

She nodded and walked closer so that she was almost 5 feet away. I cocked an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes and took several more steps so that she was standing next to Nialla on my side. I held up my arm and motioned with my head for her to take hold of it. She reluctantly did so, and I saw a look of surprise on her face.

"You still smell really good. But... it's more like... driving past a sweet shop and smelling it from a distance instead of having it forcefully invade all five senses at once. Huh."

"No hunger... or thirst or... other things?"

She shrugged a little and then shook her head.

"Not really? It's hard to describe. It's kinda like how even after eating a massive meal you still have room for dessert. I'm satisfied, but my body definitely wouldn't mind having more. Oh fuck, I didn't mean it like... or... maybe I did? I'm not-"

"Jade, it's all good. You're uh... still holding my arm though. And staring at my wrist."

She released her grasp and stepped back with a guilty look on her face.

"It's all good, Jade. Truly. So, as long as I'm wearing my Power Limiter around you, your... cravings aren't so bad. But that still doesn't address what we need to do to keep them in check overall. I'm sure that after 24 hours you'll need to feed again..."

"I can do it, Allie."

Tifa smiled at her girlfriend, who in turn smiled back.

"If it's Jade, I don't mind letting her uh... feed on me. We'll just... need some assistance the first couple of times to make sure she doesn't... go too far."

Jade gave the smaller woman a grimace and then looked back at Emelia.

"Em, the only reason I didn't kill Allie was cause you damn near froze my whole body. Would you be willing to supervise until I get the hang of it?"

"Of course. You'll just have to message me so I can try to coordinate the time I get on, especially now that we have to go back to class starting tomorrow. We got the email this morning that they fixed all the repairs and cleared everything."

Before the topic went in a random direction, I spoke just loudly enough to be heard over the woman in my lap and her best friend.

"We still need to figure out how to mitigate your status effect, Jade. The more I power up, the less you'll be able to be close to me. Especially with some of the changes I'm going to be making."

I debated on just telling them what I was planning, but decided since they were keeping in-game secrets from me, it was only fair I hold back my future power-up. I thought back to the idea that had just popped into my brain and wondered how to go about accomplishing everything. I blinked my eyes and shook my head to force aside the distraction and looked back at Jade and Tifa. The ebony vampire laughed softly and then stared directly in my eyes.

"I think that if I'm feeding regularly from Tifa and learning to control it with Em's help, that will at least make it somewhat easier. As for the other cravings... At this point I'm just down to let whatever happens happen. Like you said, it doesn't have to mean anything. And... I don't really want it to. At least right now. Sex is sex. As long as I don't lose control, and as long as we keep what we have as strictly friends, I'm game to just say fuck it. Or... me in this case."

We laughed softly and I felt a surge of arousal at her words. Images of pinning the sexy vampire woman to the floor and taking her in front of everyone flashed through my mind, and I exhaled softly and tried to clear the thoughts away. I could feel my body responding, and my cock slid out of my body like it had a mind of its own. I felt Emelia shift as the mostly erect shaft pressed against her backside. At first I thought she was attempting to move away from my rapidly growing erection, but then I felt her shift back slightly and spread her legs just enough so that her crotch was pressed against the head of my cock. She did it so nonchalantly and without so much as a hint as to what she was doing, and I struggled to maintain my composure.

"S-So.-"

I cleared my throat as my voice trembled slightly and did my absolute damndest to remain calm.

"If there's nothing else, I'm sure you and Tifa are eager to design your PvP room."

"Is that your coy way of saying 'I need to fuck my demon wives silly?'"

I started to stammer out a response when the four other women broke into laughter. My cheeks burned for a fraction of a second before my demonic body suppressed my embarrassment. Before I was able to formulate a proper response, Jade and Tifa bade us farewell and turned to walk out of the room. I watched the pair of them saunter down the long hallway and waited til the massive doors shut behind them. The second they did, in one swift motion, I had removed my Power Limiter, grabbed both Nialla and Emelia, and proceeded to "punish" them in a manner appropriate for a sexy Overlord's "slave girls."

3.26: ❤This wasn't supposed to be another sex scene!!

I laid in the massive bed officially dubbed the "lesbian orgy bed" with my fiancée and my sexy catgirl lover. I currently had the latter snuggled against my chest while my future wife spooned me from behind. Nialla was purring loudly, so much so that it was making my own chest vibrate slightly. The three of us chatted about several topics when we finally got to the topic of Nialla's real life.

"You know you don't have to share anything with us, Nialla. If you don't want to, I mean."

"No! I want to! I mean... if I'm gonna be- what did you call it Emelia? Your wife's wife? If I'm gonna be that then I want to get to know you both better."

"Fair enough. So... do you wanna start with your real name?"

"Noelle."

"Oh my god that's so pretty! I can also see where you got your character name from."

"Well I'm assuming your Allexus is just your name spelled differently?"

"Actually my name is Allison. But everyone calls me Allie. Except Emily."

"Oh, that makes sense. And the only reason I know Emelia is Emily is cause you and Jade call her that pretty frequently."

"Yep. Jade and Bray use their real names. Scythe is Spencer. Aeryn is just his name spelled differently. Ikelos is Blaine, Areandra is Sabrina, Ghost is uh...."

"Trevor."

"Sorry, yeah. I'm still learning everyone's names apparently. Anyways... Tifa is Tiffany, but I think you probably figured that out from what just happened uh... I think that's it."

I mentally listed off my clan members in my head and nodded after a few seconds.

"I love this clan! Everyone is so much fun and you guys make me feel like I'm part of your... family, I guess? I just wish I didn't live over a thousand miles away. I'd love to hang out with you all in real life."

"That'd be cool... but I assure you I am not nearly as cool IRL as I am in-game."

"Is that cause you're so old?"

"You... bitch!"

Both Emily and Nialla broke into a fit of giggles, which caused me to start laughing myself after a few seconds. After we all calmed down a bit, Nialla suddenly stopped purring and I could tell she was thinking about something more serious. I waited patiently for her to say something, but after almost a minute I could tell she was struggling with whatever it was.

"Whatcha thinkin' about, kitten?"

"Does sex feel as good in real life as it does in-game?"

I blinked my eyes rapidly and thought about what she was asking. As I realized what she was implying I let out a small chuckle.

"Noelle... Are you a virgin?"

Her lack of a response confirmed my question and I hugged her tightly against my chest.

"Hey. That's OK. Seriously. I'm the last person to judge someone for something like that. Is there a... particular reason why?"

She shook her head but otherwise remained silent for a moment. When she spoke I could tell it was a difficult subject for her to talk about.

"No. No reason for it. Well... I guess there maybe is a reason... but it's uh... I've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend in real life. I've messed around with VR since my 18th birthday... and I've had lots of virtual sex... but... I don't know. It's complicated. I'm not really this pretty in real life. I mean... it's close, but this body has way more curves than my real body. But I'm a nerd. I was homeschooled, so I grew up pretty sheltered. My parents weren't against me having sex, there just was never an opportunity for it."

"That makes sense. The N-Vision must have really opened your eyes to the possibilities. Although... It's probably not the best example of what sex is like. I mean... I have super strength and speed. And a dick."

"That's my point! I've had lots of virtual sex... but I have nothing to compare it to."

"Do you masturbate?"

I saw her cheeks redden and her ears twitched slightly. She silently nodded and let out a small laugh through my nose. Before I could say anything, however, Emily spoke up from behind me.

"Hey, nothing to be embarrassed about. Masturbation is good for you. It helps you relieve sexual tension, releases oxytocin in your system, and helps you be more in tune with your own body. Before Allie and I got together I'd masturbate at least once a day."

My arousal surged at the thought of watching my future wife masturbate and my semi-erect shaft started quickly growing against Nialla's backside. Em must have sensed my body getting turned on, and she gently ran the tips of her fingers up and down the skin of my back before tracing a small line of frost with a single finger from the small of my back up to my hip. Nialla pushed against me and I felt her wetness pushing against the head of my cock.

"Wait. Wait! Hold up! How did we get here? We were talking about masturbating and Noelle being a virgin!"

As I felt myself push apart the catgirls outer folds she moaned loudly and let out a chuckle.

"We can always talk and have sex. Unless that's too complicated for the great 'Overlord of Corruption.'"

My demonic ego flared up and my speed surged as I moved from spooning behind her to kneeling at the end of her legs in an instant. Nialla surprised me by moving like a lightning bolt across the bed and ending up behind me. I felt her lips on my neck and her hands wrapped around me from behind. Instead of moaning in pleasure, my lip curled and I reached back and grabbed the curvy catgirl. I heaved with my overwhelming strength and flipped her over my head and slammed her down on the bed. She tried to wriggle out of my grasp and I felt her trying to cast a spell with one of her hands but I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned her face down on the bed with her arms spread out to her sides. She struggled against my iron grip and I was about to reach down and growl something at her when I felt Emelia's tongue running from my collar bone up to my earlobe.

"Oh fuck!"

I gasped and I lost myself in the sensation, I felt my hands loosen around Nialla's wrists, and she snaked out from under me and moved behind me in an instant on my other side. She copied what my fiancée was doing and pushed it a step further by gently playing with my nipple with one of her hands. My brain was slowly melting down from the overwhelming sensations from both women, but being dominated by them was making my demonic side rage against me like a caged animal. When I felt Emily run her fingers down my abs and grab the base of my shaft, I lost my remaining willpower to hold back the literal monster of Allexus.

I reached up and pressed the deactivator runes on my Power Limiter. I let the orgasmic rush wash over me and reveled in the euphoric bliss of power. As I pretended to be succumbing to my mates' attempts to pleasure me, I gently stroked the arms of both women. Without any warning, I grabbed both of their wrists and used a small bit of strength to twist both of them into a much more suitable position. They were both basically kneeling down in front of me as I pinned their arms behind their backs and pressed their faces down into the mattress. As I felt my Snow Demon wife attempting to phase through my grasp, I ignited my hand in [Corrupting Fire] and laughed softly at her adorable attempts to escape. Unfortunately this momentary shift in my focus allowed my other wife to wriggle out of my hand and I growled in irritation as her body turned into a bolt of lightning and crackled across the surface of the bed. As I turned my head slowly to look at her I saw the grin on her face and I bared my fangs at her and let out a low guttural growl. I turned back towards my first wife and knelt down so that my mouth was inches from her ear.

"Don't. Fucking. Move. Do you understand?"

She nodded slowly and I saw her bite her lip as my overwhelming dominance inflamed her desire. I allowed her wrist to slip out of my hand and I closed my fist tightly and extinguished the flames as my knuckles cracked. I looked back at my second wife and saw that all the muscles in her body were coiled in preparation for whatever I was going to do. She had a wild grin on her face and the look of playful defiance. The second my speed surged I saw her move with a speed that even at my fastest I couldn't fully match. But I could make up the difference in our speed with my strength. As she zipped around me, I was barely able to keep my eyes trained on hers as she moved. My face remained expressionless and I waited til she looped around a final time before I extended my arm and caught her by the sturdy metal collar around her neck. She clawed uselessly against my hand and I pulled her closer to me.

"Bad kitty."

With a single motion I spun her around so that we were both facing the bed with me standing behind her and my arm wrapped around her still clutching the metal ring that was attached to her collar. She gasped as I pressed my fangs against the soft skin of her neck. I bit softly before kissing her deeply, as I pulled my lips off I saw the deep purple mark I had left.

"Oh fuck!"

I heard her hiss out as my other hand ran down the length of her body and pressed between her tightly closed thighs. I growled softly and I felt her slowly spread her legs apart. She trembled against me as my fingers homed in on her clit and I began to rub her in small circles. Every time she would start to pull away even the slightest bit, I would tighten my grip on her collar and reinforce the fact I had complete control over her.

"You are mine. Do you understand, kitten?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And teasing me like you did deserves a fitting punishment, doesn't it, kitten?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I let out a growl of annoyance and sighed through my nose.

"What am I going to do with you, kitten? Hmmmm..."

Instead of answering me, she waited and trembled as I continued to slowly rub tiny circles on her swollen bud. I let out a long drawn out sigh and then let out a single laugh as I thought of the perfect punishment for my defiant lover.