How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 03 Ch. 21-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to bend you over and fuck your brains out, don't you, kitten?"

"More than anything, Mistress."

"You like feeling my cock pounding into your tight pussy, don't you kitten?"

She moaned as I tapped her clit gently with each word to add emphasis.

"Y-yes Mistress."

"Mmmmm... Good. I want you to get up on the bed and press your face against the blanket with your ass in the air. Do you understand, kitten?"

I continued to rub her clit and I could feel her wavering between me continually teasing her or doing as I said. I grinned widely as she pulled away from me and did as I had instructed. I climbed on the bed and moved across the bed until I was sitting up on my knees behind my beautiful first wife. I could see my kitten looking up at me with a hungry desperate look on her face, and I smiled widely at her and bared my fangs.

"Oh, did you think I was going to fuck you, kitten? No... that's only for good girls. No... you're going to use your fingers to keep yourself right on the edge while you watch me pound my good girl into oblivion. And if you cum before either of us... you will get an even worse punishment. Do you understand, kitten?"

"Ye-yes Mistress."

I heard my wife gasp in ecstasy as I hilted myself into her depths with a single thrust of my hips. I felt her walls clamp down around my length as she started to climax almost immediately. I reached down and grabbed the back of the collar that was around her neck. I pulled her back and spoke quietly

"Not. Yet."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will cum when I do, do you understand?"

She nodded silently and I grinned at her before kissing her deeply. I released my grip on her collar and pushed her back down with a single finger. I began to fuck her hard and fast, and she let out a small grunt of pleasure with each thrust. I relished the feeling of my lover's slick tunnel on my shaft as it gripped me tightly like a velvet glove and hit all the right spots, urgently attempting to milk my seed from my body. The build up from the teasing and the power play had already pushed me towards the edge, and as I felt my lover's hips roll back to meet my thrust I felt a swelling pressure build up within me.

"I'm going to breed you now. Are you watching, kitten? Are you waiting for me to fill her with my seed so that you can cum hard on your fingers?"

"Y-y-y-yes! Mmmmph! M-mistress!"

I could hear the desperation in her voice from keeping herself on the edge and the urgency in her tone was like honey in my ears. I wanted to continue to draw out this exquisite torture for as long as I could, but I felt myself pushing past the point of no return, and I let the feeling well up inside of me before bursting free like a broken dam. I came in torrents, painting my lover's tight walls in my hot cum. As she felt the first blast of heat bloom within her, I felt her clamp down hard on my length as her delayed orgasm ripped through her like an explosion. My kitten's ecstatic screams of pleasure joined our chorus of orgasmic passion and we all rose to the top of that peak with wave after wave of euphoric bliss. As we slowly came down, the only sounds in the room were the ragged gasps of breaths from my two lovers.

After the glorious afterglow cascading through my body faded, I felt all my emotions pour into me at once. My entire body felt like ten million pounds, and I collapsed against the bed next to Emelia and Nialla.

"One thing's for sure... When you do finally do the deed for real, Noelle... you are going to blow your partner's mind."

3.27: Has it really only been 10 days?

After several hours of mind blowing demon sex I was ready to start playing the game as it was intended. I checked my clan roster and saw that the person I was needing to speak with was online. After bidding both of my lovers goodbye and reluctantly dressing and putting my Power Limiter back on, I walked through the halls of the castle until I found Areandra.

"Hey Allie! What's up! I saw your message about needing to talk to me about something. I was just about to come find you."

"I was in my lesbian orgy room."

She blinked her eyes rapidly several times and I saw her studying my face closely.

"I can't tell if you are kidding or not."

"I'm fully serious. Maybe I'll show you sometime."

She blushed furiously and started to turn away from me. At first I thought I had gone too far, until I saw the Fallen Angel bite her lower lip and try to hide a small smile.

"Anyways... Can I ask you about your class?"

"Uh... sure? What about it?"

"Like... are your skills all... angelic? When I first started as Allavar my character had skills like Summon Angel Warrior, and stuff like that."

"Oh! Yes. I have stuff like [Bolt of Divine Fire], and [Angelic Resilience]. But on the other side, I also have stuff like [Corrupted Radiance] and [Blessings of the Damned].

My ears perked up when she mentioned the word Corrupted.

"[Corrupted Radiance]? What does that do?"

"I figured I got it from when you corrupted the vial that was supposed to transform me into an angel. It's a permanent Tier 5 enchantment that gives me my immunity to holy damage and also an oddly worded buff to all my enchanting skills."

"What's odd about it?"

"Well... the first part of it says, You are immune to holy damage. Plain and simple, right? But then it says 'any enchantment magic cast by corrupted beings is automatically boosted by two tiers.' With how the first part is, it made me wonder why it's worded like that."

As I considered the strange word it only took me a couple of seconds to realize a few things.

"Areandra, does it have an area-of-effect?"

She blinked a couple of times and arched an eyebrow before double checking her skill.

"There isn't one listed. But when I'm this close to you the buff does appear on my display instead of only being on my status effects screen."

I held up my hand and cast my [Blessings of Corruption] on Areandra. I looked at my active abilities and saw it was listed as a tier 4 enchantment instead of its normal tier 2. She must have realized the effect of her buff had on my spell and her eyes opened wide with amazement.

"Whoa! This is way more powerful than I thought! I had no idea it worked on others!"

I was about to mention the other thing I realized when I heard a voice behind me.

"Brina?! Is that you?"

We both turned to face Ash and Kyra who both quickly ran over to us. Areandra's eyes were even wider than before and she burst forward and pulled Ash into a tight hug.

"Oh my god! Nat-Nat! What are you doing here?! It's so good to see you!"

After both women hugged for a moment they broke apart and stared at each other before turning towards Kyra and me.

"Allie, this is my sister. Natasha. Who I had no clue even played multiplayer video games."

She turned to Kyra and Ash smiled at her sister before she glanced at the tall redhead.

"Babe, this is my little sister Sabrina. Brina, this is my girlfriend, Kyra."

Areandra reached out and pulled the much taller woman to her and embraced her tightly. After she accepted the gesture somewhat awkwardly at first, she seemed to relax and hugged the Fallen Angel back before pulling away. She smirked at her girlfriend and cocked an eyebrow.

"So... Nat-Nat, huh?"

"Ugh. Don't you start. Brina has called me that since she was little since she couldn't say my full name."

"That is adorable and I will absolutely be calling you that from now on... Nat-Nat!"

"Don't. You. Dare. The only reason I'm letting Brina get away with it is cause I haven't seen her for almost 4 years."

I suddenly thought of a question and before I could stop it I heard the words coming out of my mouth.

"Why do you have such a sexy accent though?"

All three women turned towards me and I would have blushed if I was able. I held up my hands defensively and gave Ash an awkward smile.

"Sorry... that slipped out."

All three of them laughed suddenly and then I joined in after a couple of seconds. When we recovered Sabrina looked at her sister and gave her a happy grin before glancing at me.

"When our parents separated a little over 11 years ago, our mom moved to the UK with Natasha."

"I wanted a change and I was excited to start Uni once we got settled. Brina and I chatted off and on for a few years and she made the trip to see us six or seven times."

"After I started in school here I got so focused on everything that I wasn't able to go see them... I really am so happy to see you, Natasha!"

The two hugged again and then I could see a look of confusion as she thought of something.

"Out of all the clans in this game, what are the odds that you and I would end up in the same one?"

We discussed the astronomical odds the game seemed to have when it came to seemingly matching us with clan members. How it put me closest to a clan that lived within driving distance of me. How it paired us up with a female gamer who had been playing a male character for the same reasons I had been. And now this. The more we discussed it, the less random this all seemed. I figured I'd ask Judas or Gehenna, but before we got too far off topic I brought our conversation back to the original reason I had sought out Areandra.

"Do you think it's possible for us to be able to both find an enchantment or some sort of temporary buff that prevents Angelspawn from increasing their corruption meter? If we were able to find something that worked for that, would it then be possible for us to open up this PvP challenge to all players, not just Demonspawn?"

"Huh... I honestly don't know. Actually... You would know better than I would since you're the one who started as an Angelspawn. You or Nialla. But I guess I can look through my skill menus to see if there's anything that would give me a better idea. It'd be a hell of a lot easier if you could just go up to the nearest normal angel and ask them, but that would... Be..."

She trailed off as she saw the look of vicious excitement plastered on my face and her eyes widened again as she realized what I was considering.

"Looks like it may be time for me to pay a visit to my first city. Who's up for a little mayhem and murder?


"Allie, out of all the ideas you've had... This seems like the most questionable."

I turned to look at the rest of my clan who had opted to join us. In addition to Areandra, Kyra, and Ash, I had managed to convince Jade, Tifa, Emelia, Ikelos, and Ghost to join us. Judas and Tesrif insisted they come along as well when I told them what I was planning. Our 11 person party had marched forward pretty quickly towards the angel city I had first started in, and it was only when the massive Heaven Gate rose on the hilltop ahead of us that we began to realize just how crazy this plan was.

Once we made it to the Angelspawn noob zone, we began to see hundreds of players fighting the super low leveled mobs as I had not so long ago. It was crazy to think that it has been less than two weeks since I started playing this game, and the amount of progress and all the people I had met made it seem like it was closer to 6 years. It would have been even more fitting to have Nialla with us so she could also enjoy this bit of nostalgia, but she was still stuck at level 1 until later that night. So, as we walked forward to attempt what was likely one of my less than brilliant plans I slowed our pace to take in the sight of our surroundings.

Most players seemed to give us a wide berth, realizing that they were vastly underleveled to attempt anything. But when a group of about 50 Angelspawn being led by a petite angel woman moved to block our path, I realized that this was likely going to be even more challenging than I had originally thought.

"It was a stupid choice to come here, Demonspawn. This city is home to some of the most-"

"OK, seriously... Do I look like a Demonspawn? I have huge fucking batwings and horns on my head. I'm starting to get a little pissed at how everyone is automatically assuming I'm a fucking Demonspawn. No offense, Kyra, Ash, and Ghost. But for reals though... I'm a level 203 Demon Overlord of Corruption. Do I even remotely look like a Demomspawn? Do I?"

"Allie... My love... Maybe this isn't the best time for-"

"And look at Tesrif! She's a gorgeous blue haired demon woman who is nine freaking feet tall! She definitely doesn't look like she's half human. Jade looks like a runway model with pointed ears and long fangs. My fiancée is a freaking partially see through snow ghost, and don't even get me started on Ikelos. Nothing about his demon form even slightly looks human. So... seriously. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

By this time I could see a large group of Angelspawn players had gathered around to witness my temper tantrum. I sighed loudly as I saw most of them drawing their weapons in preparation to likely do something stupid, and I spread my wings and flew up about 20 feet in the air. I ignited both hands with [Corrupting Fire] and glared down at the mass of players clumped around us.

"I. Fucking. Dare. You."

3.28: That thing is MASSIVE!

I've played games since I was a little girl. I got my love for video games from my dad. We would play all sorts of games together for hours on end. We both loved going to midnight launches for major titles and then spending the entire weekend together to play the hell out of whatever game we had just got. First person shooters, 3rd person shooters, Role playing games, 4x games, Turn-based strategy games, Real time strategy games, dungeon crawlers, hack-and-slash games, fighting games, and probably dozens more I can't think of. We played them all. While he died well before the N-Vision hit the market, I like to think he would have fallen completely in love with everything about it. It took all the games we played together, and dialed them up to 11.

The reason I'm telling you all this is so you have a better idea of just how important games are in my life. While I may not be at the level of some pro-gamers, I definitely count myself a top-tier gamer. I hate all the cheesy, immature things some players stoop to doing that really take the fun out of the game. Chief among those things is spawn camping and noob hunting. There is nothing more frustrating during a game than trying to learn to play a new game and then encountering a high leveled player who is able to kill you with a single hit. Getting killed by someone who you have absolutely no chance of beating over and over is a surefire way of making someone rage quit a game.

I learned several things about Holy Damnation that day:

First, while within the bounds of the "starter area" players up to level 25 can't be dealt any damage by other players.

Second, should any of these lower leveled players attack anyone above level 24, they instantly lose their protection and can be damaged normally like any other player.

Third, even when facing the threat of a level 203 demon as a super low leveled player... People are fucking idiots.

A wave of attacks from all angles flew up at me and as they started to pelt my armor and skin I moved to dodge, until I realized that the pitiful attacks amounted to less than 1% of my total health. Unfortunately for my attackers, my demonic rage was in full swing. I laughed maniacally and launched both fireballs from each hand, completely incinerating dozens of players at once. I did what Ash had called "cheat codes activated" and carpet bombed the entire area around us. Blasts of electricity, fire and ice filled the air in brilliant colorful displays like deadly fireworks. Screams of pain and terror became my symphony of slaughter, the movements of my body to continue hurling spell after spell were my way to dance to the sweet music I was making.

And then, just as quickly as it had started, I stopped and allowed the surges of arcane power, the smoke, and the dust to clear from the area and looked around with a huge grin at my wanton destruction. Clusters of players who had made the smart choice and didn't attack me were surveying the cratered ground in complete terror and awe. I glanced down at my clan members and saw a mix of expressions on their faces. Ash and Kyra looked almost as shocked as the remaining Angelspawn players did. Tesrif and Judas both stared at me with admiration and pride. Jade, Tifa, Areandra, and Ghost seemed equal parts surprised and amused. Ikelos and Lucifer were outright bent over laughing hysterically. And my gorgeous, wonderful, beautiful, sexy, amazing future wife was looking up at me with resigned annoyance written all over her stunning face.

Without breaking eye contact with Emelia, I slowly descended to the ground and gave my fiancée a sheepish grin. I moved to wrap my arms around her and while she accepted the gesture her expression remained unchanged.

"In my defense... They attacked first."

She rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, but I saw the corners of her mouth pulling up slightly in a smile she was trying to hide. She kissed my forehead and then turned to look out at the area surrounding us. After she let out another long sigh she let out a small chuckle.

"You are too much, Allie. It's a good thing I love you."

"Awwww! I love you too babe!"

I moved to kiss her and she rolled her eyes again and pressed her lips against mine. After sending my brain to the clouds with a short but oh-so-sweet bout of kissing she moved back and and looked towards the massive Heaven Gate. The rest of our party had recovered from their shock and we all started walking slowly towards our destination. Ash ran up beside me and gave me a still slightly awestruck grin.

"It's way more impressive watching that than being on the receiving end. Remind me not to piss you off."

I shot her a smirk and stuck out my tongue.

"With that accent I don't think you'll be in any danger of that."

She blushed and then smiled back at me. My killing spree had put me in a fantastic mood, so I continued to flirt shamelessly with the gorgeous olive-skinned woman and her redheaded girlfriend.

"I'm especially fond of girls with Irish accents. That one gets me going like nothing else. Especially when they're redheads."

The much taller woman cocked an eyebrow and gave me a sly grin, but otherwise remained silent. She turned towards Ash who shrugged at her with a smile and then both of them looked back at me.

"If you keep that up, you'll end up with two more full demons in your clan before the day is out."

I gave Ash a look of surprise and smiled widely.

"I'm guessing Jade and Tifa filled you both in on how my corruption ability works?"

The tall brunette nodded and laughed softly.

"Yes. Jade was thrilled to show us all her new spells, and Tifa's monstrous demon forms are truly terrifying. You have a very powerful clan, Allie. Kyra and I are really happy you let us join you. The fact that we could not only have sex with the great and powerful Allexus but also become full demons in the process? That's just icing on the cake."

My body did its best to blush briefly before it faded just as quickly. I was about to reply with a quick retort to her comment when the faint humming sound of the Heaven Gate filled my ears. I turned towards the massive golden ring with a swirling blue ethereal substance and then down at the 30 or so angels rushing towards us. They all wore golden armor and carried gleaming golden weapons, and I guessed they were some sort of gate guards. My eyes darted to each of them and I saw that they were all level 100.

Well... That would certainly make things interesting...

Without a second's hesitation I issued orders to my clan mates to face off against the rapidly approaching enemies.