How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 03 Ch. 31-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon's entire chest and most of his face had frozen solid, and I could tell that he was seconds away from dropping dead. I spread my wings wide and flew until I was right in front of his face. I reached up and wrapped my fingers around the spear that was still embedded in my chest. I let out a triumphant roar as I yanked on the shaft and tore the weapon free from my body. I flipped it around, used my free hand to force the demon's head backwards, and then forced the spear down his throat until I felt my hand bump against his lipless mouth. As his lifeless body collapsed to the ground I pumped my wings hard to slowly descend to the ground.

My entire right side had gone numb and I could feel bubbles of blood in the back of my throat as I did my best to slow my breathing. I forced myself to remain upright as I looked up towards the spectator box Gehenna had moved to. Even from this distance, I was able to see the broad grin that was on her face. As the edges of my vision began to darken, I looked out at the crowd with a sneer. I summoned every ounce of energy I had left in me and shouted as loud as I could manage.

"Who's next?!?

I felt a hand on my arm and I almost flinched away in preparation for an attack until I turned and saw Gehenna. I gave the beautiful demon a weak smile and was grateful when she clasped my shoulder in an effort to keep me on my feet. I made a move to turn and look out at the crowd again when my legs decided I'd had enough. I stumbled forward and fell against Gehenna's chest. Her strong hands clutched me tightly, and although I could hear her saying something, my brain couldn't make sense of anything around me.

A warm energy spread through my right side and I felt like I was floating. After a couple of minutes I realized that someone was carrying me, and I managed to force my eyes open to get a look at the person who had me cradled in their arms.

"Yer not lookin' so good, lass. But don't worry beautiful, Thaina will get ya fixed up good as new."

"...should see the other guy."

"Hahahaha! Aye, I did, lass. Ya did good against Varanix. I've crossed blades with him once or twice, but neither of us managed ta best the other. Ya put on a hell of a show, Allexus. And ya made the rest of the demons out there think twice about challenging the Empress."

I started to sit up in her arms to see if I could get a look at what was going on, but the massive woman merely held me tighter in her arms.

I'm a fighter, not a healer... so yer apt to reopen that wound if ya keep squirmin'... And if something happens to ya afore Thaina is able to work her magic, it'll be both our hides. You just rest now."

I nodded mutely and just let my thoughts drift into the black sea of sleep.

3.36: ❤Surprise Orgy?

My consciousness bubbled back to the surface as I suddenly felt sensual heat filling my entire body. Even as my torn body knitted itself back together I could sense something... different about the magic. The less my right side seemed to hurt, the more I felt my sex drive starting to ramp up. My eyes snapped open as I felt my cock push itself out of my body and my nipples became painfully hard. I found myself staring up at the gorgeous face of the curvy gray skinned demon I had seen earlier. Her red eyes were looking me up and down, obviously checking me for any further signs of injuries when they widened suddenly. I followed her gaze and saw she was gaping at my erection with an almost hungry look on her face. It was then that she noticed that I was awake and that I was staring at her. A pink blush spread across her cheeks slightly, but she continued to channel her magic into my wounded chest despite her obvious embarrassment. I moaned slightly as the pleasure within my body crested and my eyes rolled back into my head.

"You're supposed to be healing her, Thaina, not pleasuring her."

"It-It's not my fault that my magic has this effect on people, I didn't choose to be a succubus."

Her eyes flicked up to mine and she gave me an apologetic look as another wave of pleasure raced through my body. My cock ached painfully against my groin and I felt a haze settle over my mind as my lust spiraled out of control. The gray skinned woman licked her lips as she stared at my throbbing erection, and then glanced back at me.

"You uh... You want me to take care of that? It is sorta my fault."

If I had been thinking rationally, I would have politely declined the offer and done my best to calm my body... but I was far, far beyond rational thinking. So after I nodded and the woman shifted so that her face was closer to my lower half, I reached up with my hand and guided her head towards my cock. I hadn't actually received a blowjob before in this body, and the sudden wet heat wrapped around the sensitive tip made my head spin. The sensual slide of the woman's tongue along the underside of my shaft caused my fingers to clutch a handful of her hair tightly. My eyes fluttered and an intense heat filled my body.

As more of my length slid further between the woman's ruby red lips, my legs began to tremble with the telltale signs of my impending orgasm. Instead of fighting the feeling, I let it wash over me, and as I felt the first blast of cum rush out of me, I held the woman's head in place. She swallowed down every drop almost as quickly as I could fill her mouth with it, and it suddenly felt like she was literally sucking me for every drop of cum I could manage. It was only when my magic power started to flow into her did I realize that she had no intention of stopping. I released my grasp on her hair and pulled her up and off my still achingly hard cock with a loud popping sound. After she licked her lips, she looked down at me hungrily. The irises of her eyes had lit up and now looked like a pair of glowing red novas that illuminated her entire face.

"Holy shit... that power! I have never tasted anything like that! I... I want more!"

She moved towards me and I quickly rose to my feet. The curvy woman shifted forward on her knees and stared at my cock like a wolf stares at its next kill. I felt her hand wrap around my shaft and I was about to struggle out of her hold when I felt the wetness of her pouty lips against the tip of my cock. Her lips parted and she took my entire length into her mouth in one smooth motion. The insane suction in combination with the feeling of her tongue swirling over every sensitive inch of my length stopped any attempts to pull away from the succubus woman. My hands drifted up unconsciously and one of them grabbed the back of her head and the other moved to stroke the sides of her cheeks. I used my hands to guide her face up and down my length, but... it wasn't enough. I needed just a bit more to push me over that edge.

As if she was sensing what I needed, I felt the woman's fingers pushing apart my lower lips while she continued to seemingly suck my soul out of my cock. When her probing fingers found my entrance, my loud groan was all the confirmation she needed, and she slid the ends of two of her fingertips into me with hardly any resistance.

As my walls clenched down on her fingers and released, I felt her push them into me as far as she could manage. As she curled them backwards to stroke my g-spot, she also started tightening the muscles in her throat to massage my cock in the most satisfying way. The dual sensation began to melt my brain, and I felt an enormous pressure build within me.Before I could even grasp what was happening, my entire body exploded in pleasure from head to toe. My legs buckled and my vision went black. I couldn't figure out why my lungs were burning until I realized I had no idea how long I had been holding my breath. As inhaled, my vision cleared slightly and the world came back into focus. Somehow, I was completely upright. What was more shocking was the fact that I was effectively face fucking the gray skinned woman with a rather vigorous pace. I attempted to slow my movements in a semblance to slow things down a bit, but it was like someone else was in control of my body.

My eyes flicked upwards and looked around me as the woman continued to pleasure me. I saw the giant tattooed woman watching everything with keen interest. My eyebrows rose slightly as I saw an absolutely massive tent in her pants forming, and she followed my gaze and then as we looked back at each other, she gave me a huge smirk.

"Did ya think ya were the only one with a hard ladycock?"

I felt my smile widen and a low husky laugh bubbled out of my throat.

"Hardly. It just seems like I'm the only one putting hers to use."

The words I hadn't intended to speak seemed to spur the huge woman into action. She bared her upper and lower fangs in a wide grin and then snapped her fingers. Her clothing evaporated, and I was left wide eyed at the absolute monster that hung between her legs; it was easily 13 or 14 inches and it looked as thick as my wrist. The head was an angry purple color, and I could see a single drop of precum glistening on the tip. I would have balked at the idea of even attempting to take something that size, but in that moment the gray skinned woman pushed her fingers back inside of my pussy. As she continued to bob up and down my length I thought she was intending to stimulate both of my sex organs like she had before, but instead her fingers inside my body remained still. A tingling sensation ran across the hyper-stimulated nerve endings of my pussy, and everything seemed to go foggy in my brain. I lost track of everything except the bliss and pleasure that I was feeling. I surrendered myself to my demonic instincts and the world around me seemed to fade into a blur of pounding, thrusting, squeezing, trembling, cumming, screaming, and mindless animalistic fucking. Time lost all meaning as it surrendered to the pink haze of lust that gripped me and the demons doing their best to bring me to every height of pleasure imaginable.

As my senses slowly returned to me, I found myself impaled by the gargantuan member of the huge demon woman. She was on her back, with her legs spread wide and her ass high in the air and her muscular legs resting on my shoulders. Half the length of her massive cock was buried deep inside of my body, and I continued to lower myself to take as much of her into me as I could. My eyes widened as I felt all 14 inches slide into me without a hint of pain. There was absolutely no way I should have been able to take even half of her length, let alone the entire thing... obviously some sort of magic had made this anatomically impossible feat possible. The muscles in my legs flexed as I lifted my body up and let the huge spear slowly pull out of the deepest parts of me. Once I had just a few inches left inside of me, I began the arduous trek back down the entire length, enjoying every mind blowing second of the huge monster splitting me open. After a few more times of me going up and down in the same slow deliberate pace, I started bouncing up and down on the woman's cock with reckless abandon. My walls clenched around her length, and my legs that were supporting both of our weight began to tremble. I could see the woman's eyes roll back into her head as my pussy clamped down on every inch of her shaft and I knew she was just as close as I was. As soon as I felt her start to spurt deep within my depths, it pushed me over the edge, and I gripped the sides of her muscular legs tightly as my whole body clenched and spasmed. I continued to ride the woman faster and faster, loving the feeling of her warmth gushing into me. As she let out a final exhale, her eyes seemed unfocused and I could tell she had been fucked into almost unconsciousness. I eased her legs off my shoulders and at the same time lifted with my legs until her partially softened length slid out of me, followed by a river of cum. As I lowered the woman's body to the floor, I took a step forward to balance myself against the wall.

All at once, I felt my emotions surge into my body like a tidal wave and I was nearly knocked off my feet. I looked around the room and saw all four of the demons I had seen earlier, all completely nude and all looking completely worn out. I gaped as I laid eyes on the male demon with the overwhelming sexual aura, and he looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"You alright there, Allexus?"

"Wha-What the fuck? What the fuck just happened? The last thing I remember was... A blowjob?"

I heard a happy moan and turned towards the gray skinned woman. Her aerodynamically curvaceous body glistened with a fine sheen of sweat and she gave me a huge grin.

"You taste absolutely delicious. I would have been completely satisfied with you letting me suck you off over and over again, but when you fucked my brain into silliness... I have never felt so full. You gave me so much power all at once I felt like I was gonna burst. How in the hells are you so powerful?"

"The fact that Thaina drained you to the point she couldn't absorb anymore and you had enough stamina to give me what felt like a hundred mind-blowing orgasms absolutely boggles my mind."

The dusky skinned demon had a reddish flush on her cheeks, and it looked like she had thoroughly exerted herself. Her absolutely drop dead gorgeous body looked even more impressive in the nude, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from her colossal tits. They looked like a pair of melons, and my mouth watered as I pictured kissing, licking, and sucking every single inch of them. I would have been completely hypnotized by the chocolate mounds with dark areola and nipples, but I heard the sound of armored boots shifting on the ground. I managed to look away and turned my gaze towards the blond woman clad in black and red armor. She wore a huge smirk on her face as she laughed softly. The four demons resting on the floor all jumped to their feet at once and then bowed their heads in respect. As I looked at them standing at attention in front of their empress completely nude, I couldn't help bursting out laughing at the hilarity of the situation. Gehenna raised a blonde eyebrow as she looked from me to the demons gathered in front of her.

"It seems my successor has bested all four of you. I'm not sure whether I should be disappointed at your lack of stamina or impressed that all four of you are still conscious. Considering Allexus just single handedly defeated one of the top demon lords in all the realms, I think I'll settle for being impressed."

She laughed softly through her nose and then let out a long sigh.

"Well, if you are done fucking my generals into uselessness, Allexus, I would like to go over some things with you before I return you to your clan."

I did my best to give her a serious look, but I couldn't stop the corners of my lips tugging upwards as I spoke.

"What if I'm not done?"

3.37: Successor II

"Tell me Allexus, why do you think I publicly announced you as my successor and then had you fight Varanix?"

"Hmmm..."

I wracked my brain for a moment to answer her question but was drawing a bit of a blank. Demon politics were so far beyond my comprehension that I could even begin to guess at the reasons there. As for why she had me fight?

"You had me fight him because I needed to give them justification for why you picked me. To basically say... 'Here's what I can do fuckers.' But with regards to the public announcement... I don't have a clue."

"What do you think those demon lords in the stands wanted to do to you the second they heard you were going to become empress?"

"The only thing I can think of is that they would want to kill me to take my place... But killing me wouldn't do anything but prevent me from taking the throne. You certainly wouldn't have to name whomever killed me as your successor since it doesn't make them any more worthy of the crown. It would just make me less so."

"Correct. You're on the right track. Keep going."

"To vie for favor. So that the other demon lords can try to get in my good graces now in exchange for recognition once I become the empress."

"Gorgeous, powerful, confident, and cunning. You really are the complete package, Allexus. You are mostly correct. While announcing you as my successor will show you who your allies are, it will also reveal any potential enemies: those who would seek to undermine you as a new ruler and try to challenge your authority. But by killing Varanix, especially in the brutal manner in which you did, you likely won over a large majority of those who would have opposed you prior. So... what did you think of him?"

"Varanix?"

She gave me a single nod and cocked her head as she awaited my response. I thought about the fiery centaur lizard demon who had been the one to bring me down to 1% of my total health and let out a long sigh.

"His regeneration abilities were powerful, but his volcanic body obviously had the glaring weakness to ice magic. The only thing he had going for him were the strength of his attacks and his lucky shot. I knew that depriving him of his weapons would significantly reduce his combat abilities. I didn't want to find out what that whip thing he had was, so that was the first thing that had to go. The spear obviously had a shit ton of enchantments on it, and I'm pretty sure he also blasted a stream of lava at me with it... so getting impaled actually ended up working in my favor so that he couldn't keep attacking me over and over with it."

Gehenna studied me silently and then raised a single eyebrow.

"So... overall how would you rate your performance?"

"Uh... I feel like I did well considering he was a complete unknown going into the fight. I probably could have handled the whole getting impaled thing a bit better the first time... especially since it wasted so much MP, but once I figured out a plan I saw it through without too much difficulty."

"A... fair assessment. But... more than anything... you got lucky, Allexus. Your technique was sloppy and you only won because of sheer brute force. It was a pyrrhic victory at best. Had this been a real fight against more enemies and not just the two of you dueling, you would have been easy pickings for whatever halfwit took advantage of your weakened state. You fight with the finesse and precision of a dulled battle axe. While a weapon like that can still be deadly if wielded with enough force, there are far more effective ways of fighting."

I narrowed my eyes as I considered her words and I felt my stomach sink slightly. Gehenna sighed softly and gave me a half smile.

"I'm not faulting you, Allexus. You are a newborn demon entering into a universe that is vastly different from your own, and it is obvious you've never had any type of formal combat training. Relying on your abilities will only get you so far. If you could learn to use your overwhelming speed and strength to their fullest potential, you would be unstoppable."

"But I have had a sort of 'formal combat training.' I've spent years playing games similar to this one, and I have skills and strategy that make me as good as I am today. I wouldn't be standing here if I lacked any sort of fighting experience."

"For the majority of what you will encounter in the various realms, your fighting skills are more than good enough to ensure your victory. But you're talking about fighting beings who have thousands of years of combat experience."

I narrowed my eyes and let out a humming noise as I thought of something.

"Gehenna, how much do you know about this... world?"

I gestured around me and the demon woman's eyes followed my hand before settling back on my face. She gave me a contemplative stare but otherwise remained silent. After a moment she seemed to get where my question was leading.

"You're wondering if I comprehend that this is an artificially created world programmed by others for the purposes of a game, correct?"

1...345678