How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 03 Ch. 31-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I redoubled my efforts to lick and suck at Gehenna's clit, and I was rewarded by the sight of her eyes rolling back into her head and the sounds of a satisfied moan of pleasure. As one of my hands slid up the side of her silky smooth legs, her eyes snapped down and looked at it like it had attacked her. She looked back down at me and narrowed her eyes again. I was about to let it fall back down to the bed when she gave me a coy smile and used the hand that had been teasing her own breast to gently grasp onto it. She interlaced her fingers with mine and then pulled her other hand off my head. She motioned with that hand for me to do like she had done with the other, and I eagerly moved mine off the bed and threaded my fingers between her own. Seemingly happy at being able to hold my hands in her own, Gehenna turned her attention back down to me and gave me a look of love... mixed with a healthy dose of lust.

I never broke eye contact with my lover as I went back to giving her the best orgasm I possibly could. I attempted to do like she had done to me before, by pushing my tongue into her and then moving it up to brush across her clit, but it proved difficult as she continued to rock back and forth gently. I opted to focus on letting her use my mouth and tongue to pleasure herself, and it wasn't long before I felt her thighs trembling on either side of my head. Instead of slowing her movements, the motion of her humping my face became more frantic, and she ground herself across my tongue in a desperate attempt to hit every part of her at once. Her grip on my hands tightened, and I felt her claws dig into the backs of hands as she started to climax. Despite her entire body practically shaking at this point, she managed to never break eye contact with me for even a second. All at once, every muscle in her body went rigid as she finally hit that peak. She let out an ear piercing scream as she held herself in place. I relentlessly lashed my tongue again and again across her clit, and she instantly started cumming again before her first orgasm had even finished.

"Oh fuck! Oh hells! I fuck... I fucking love you, Allie!! Oh fuck!! You are my everything! UGH! You are my life! You are... you are my empress!!"

Gehenna threw her head back and finally broke eye contact as the pleasure completely overwhelmed her body. Her strength gave out and I felt her surrender completely to the bliss I was giving her. I released one of her hands, and moved to hold my lover's back so she wouldn't fall backwards, but I barely slowed my efforts to continue pleasing her. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally began to descend from the monumental heights she had reached. Her eyes focused back on mine and I both saw and felt her pull her leg up and move back to lay back beside me. Her breathing was ragged in my ear and I turned onto my shoulder to hold the amazing demon woman in my arms. I pressed my forehead against hers and just let her feel the touch of my skin against hers. I clutched her tightly and kissed her sweetly several times. As she let out a long happy sigh, I laid back against the bed and she eagerly shifted so that she was laying on my chest again. She didn't even need to say anything as her golden eyes locked on to mine, I instinctively knew that she wanted me to stroke her hair like I had been doing before. As I continued to run my fingers through the long golden locks of her hair, I felt myself drifting into a blissfully happy sleep with my gorgeous demon lover cradled in my arms.

1...345678