How I became the Empress of Hell Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before I stepped through the giant blue swirling portal, a screen popped up in front of me.

Thank you for playing Holy Damnation! We at Phantom Aria Games are excited you chose to adventure in our vast endless world. Thank you also for your contribution to making our demo the top played and most anticipated game of the year. We're taking this moment to tell you about a major change from the demo version. Once you step through this portal you will encounter enemies that will attempt to injure and kill you if they are given the chance to do so. If your character dies, you will be revived at your designated Sanctuary at level 1 with only your class and race remaining the same. After 24 hours your level will return to normal unless you die again, in which case the level drop will be permanent. We pride ourselves on delivering a challenging game experience that forces you to stay vigilant and protect your character's life as if it were your own.

Now go kick some ass!

1.2: ♥ Corrupted Demonspawn

After killing a few basic imp-like creatures with my sword, I figured it was time to test out my summoning skills. I cast [Summon Angel Warriors]. A glowing aura appeared around my hands and a tall angelic warrior wearing gleaming white armor and wielding a golden lance and large golden shield appeared. As this was my first time casting it, the angel turned to me and inspected me closely. Apparently satisfied with what he saw, he stood at attention awaiting my orders. According to the skill description, summoned creatures could be given simple commands and would be able to act as an autonomous unit until given new orders or until wiped out. I was able to summon one additional Angel for every two levels I had obtained; so for now I was only able to summon one. I ordered the angel to attack another group of imp creatures, and he charged ahead and skewered one with the end of his lance. He made short work of them, and I sighed at the pitiful amount of experience points I was getting from these. I scouted ahead a bit and found a large group of demonic hounds. It said they were level 7, so I approached with caution.

"Stay near me, and we'll work together to take them out. If I have to flee, cover my retreat."

He nodded, and we surged forward. The hounds ran forward to meet us, and I raised my sword to attack. Despite the level difference, my enchanted sword and armor helped us to kill each of the hounds with relative ease. Each of us took a small amount of damage, but nothing worth having to return to town for. We killed a few more groups of demonic hounds and returned to town when we had just under a quarter of our health remaining. We returned to the Sanctuary and were greeted by the less-than-enthusiastic Angel. I saved my progress and was surprised that I had reached level 6 already. Apparently, I had completed a hidden bounty for clearing out the hounds from the area and was automatically awarded the additional experience for doing so.

Every 5 levels I progressed I would be allowed to learn an additional skill, which meant I had another available skill point to use. After reviewing all my choices carefully, I stuck with my summoning theme I was getting good with and opted for [Summon Priestess].

I returned outside and summoned an additional pair of angel warriors and my new priestess. The priestess was a petite angel woman wearing a long white robe and carrying a golden scepter. She had her blonde hair woven into an intricate pattern on her head, and she ran over to me eagerly.

"Greeting my lord, it is a pleasure to be summoned by someone with such skill. If you have any questions about my abilities, please don't hesitate to ask. I can also give you more information about your angel warriors as... they aren't very talkative."

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I read the skill description and it says you can heal me or the other angel warriors, is that the limit of your abilities or can you do more? Not that healing us isn't important... I just want to know all your abilities up front."

She laughed and smiled at me.

"Absolutely! I can also revive any of the warriors should they be slain, but it takes quite a bit more MP and has a somewhat lengthy casting time. I primarily focus on healing, but I can also cast simple offensive spells to aid in combat, should that be something you need me to do. How would you like to utilize my skills, my lord?"

Considering the strength the angel warriors and I had, I doubted I would need the priestess to focus on offense.

"For now, go ahead and focus on healing. The angel warriors and I will focus on attacking. I'll let you know if I want to switch it up, though."

She nodded enthusiastically and ran over to the angel warriors. We scouted forward a bit, until we came across a very small strange looking bright pink demon. He was around a foot tall and moved very, very quickly and erratically.

"My lord! What a lucky find! That's a Greed Demon, and they are incredibly rare. If you manage to kill it, you will gain a tremendous amount of experience. Be warned, however, that they are known to lead unwary adventurers into traps. Would you like to pursue it?"

I saw the small, rapidly moving demon and my smile widened. It would be hard to hit such a quick moving target, but it would be worth it if I could level up quickly.

"Chase it down and kill it! Priestess, if you have an opening to strike it, don't hold back."

We all surged forward and the tiny demon skittered away in retreat. Each time we would get close enough to strike, the small creature would nimbly dodge out of the way and start to run off. After about 15 minutes, we followed it into a large foreboding castle. We looked around and when we saw that the only enemy in sight was the annoying miniature demon, we ran after it. We chased it through the halls and finally managed to corner it. After quite a few failed attempts, I was able to strike it and cleave the irritating little beast in two. I tried watching the experience bar fill up, but it moved so quickly that I couldn't keep up. It was indeed a tremendous amount of experience, and I couldn't wait to get back to town to level up. We were about to return the way we had come in, when all the doors slammed shut. I ordered my angels to help me try and open it, but it wouldn't budge. I turned and looked over at my priestess, who had started trembling.

"M-my lord... this castle... it's controlled by a vicious demon lord. He is a very, very high level, and the stories I've heard about this place give me enough reason to plead with you. Please find us another exit... I mean no offense, my lord, but this boss is so far above your level I fear we wouldn't be much of a challenge for him. If you die, you will lose all the experience you gained from killing that Greed Demon."

I gave her a look of grim determination and nodded.

"We'll search for an exit, but as a last resort, be prepared to fight. As a worse case, I will attempt to make it back to town while my warriors buy me time to escape. I hate to use them or you as a distraction, but I will do what I need to in order to survive."

We walked through the castle for a bit and crept past an open door to a giant throne room. I laid eyes on the biggest demon I had ever seen in my life and had to hold my breath to avoid gasping in shock. His level was so high that I couldn't even see what it was and he had to be at least 12 feet tall. As we turned a corner, I heard an ear-splitting roar and drew my sword and shield.

"Please my lord, the enemy is a far greater level than you. Even with your boosted stats, you are hardly a match for him."

I considered for a moment on my next course of action, but my contemplations were cut short when the very boss we had been discussing broke through the wall next to me. My angel warriors turned at once and moved to shield me from the savage demon berserker. I was about to give them a command, when a massive blade cleaved them all in two. My angel priestess let out a cry and started casting a spell I assumed was for reviving my fallen warriors. She made it no more than a few words before she too was cut down. I unsheathed my sword and swung at the mad demon in a desperate attempt to defend myself. He laughed a deep cruel laugh and grabbed my sword in his palm. The holy blade glowed brightly in his hand, and the smell of burning demon flesh filled the room. He squeezed his fist closed, and my blade broke in two. With his free hand, he backhanded me across the face, the savage blow knocking me from my feet and reducing my HP to single digits.

"I will enjoy corrupting your flesh, Angelspawn. It's been a long time since I've had the pleasure of taking a half-halo by force. This is going to be so much fun..."

He reached down and grabbed me by the throat. He lifted me off the ground effortlessly and carried me into a dark room full of machines that looked like they were designed for torture. After he dropped me onto the stone floor, he gave me a moment to look up at him before speaking.

"Remove your armor. Or I'll rip it from your body piece by piece."

I narrowed my eyes, but did as he instructed, I was in no position to argue, and I was willing to do whatever I needed to in order to keep all the experience I had gained and return to town. I was sure that I would shoot up at least 5 levels, if not more, and anything I would have to endure would be worth it as long as I made it back. As I stripped down to my undergarments, he smiled; fangs gleaming in the pale light.

"Normally my tastes lean towards something a bit more... feminine... but your body will still serve its purpose for what I have in mind. Remove the rest of your clothing and get on your knees. If I feel you're hesitating in any way, I will cut your knees out from under you and take you that way."

I shook my head and started to remove my last layer of clothing. My large cock was flaccid against my leg and shriveled from the cold and fear. I knelt down, one knee at a time, and sighed as I knew where this was heading. The enormous demon stepped forward and unclasped the armor around his waist. He let the heavy metal belt fall to the ground, and he removed the pieces of armor from the waist down. A massive rod hung between his legs that had to be at least 12 inches long; thick, muscular, and covered in large bluish-black veins. He stepped closer to me until the massive shaft was inches from my face.

"Suck it, Angelspawn. Do a good job and I won't force you to swallow my cum. Do something stupid and I'll choke the life out of you with it, revive you, and do it all over again."

I shuddered both at the thought of being forced to suck this demon's enormous cock, and at being choked to death with it. I gingerly reached out with my hand, and then moved my mouth closer to the large organ. I opened my lips and took the head between them. I had seen enough porn to at least have a general idea of how to do it with something so large, so I did my best to emulate that. After a few attempts I was able to take most of his length into my mouth, while running my tongue on the underside. I sucked and licked, getting lost in the task I had been forced to do. I noticed that my Corruption Meter had moved far to the left and was glowing a dull red as it steadily increased more. It was already more than halfway maxed out, and I knew this demon had far worse plans for me in store. I wondered what would happen if the Corruption Meter filled, but I was sure it wasn't something I was looking forward to. The monstrous demon groaned as I swirled my tongue over the head of his dick, and he grabbed my long hair and started thrusting in and out of my mouth with a slow pace. I felt him start to speed up for a moment and his legs trembled a bit until he yanked my hair backwards and pulled me off his cock.

"You're good at that, Angelspawn. Far better than I would have guessed. I was actually close to filling that mouth of yours with my cum. I may be a demon, but I meant what I said about rewarding you for a good job. I will not require you to swallow my cum... I'm going to fill your tight ass with it instead."

He let out another evil laugh and yanked me to my feet. He pointed to a table and smiled.

"Go over there, turn around, and bend over the edge of the table. If you don't give me any fight, I'll let you have some lube. Otherwise we'll do this the 'fun way.' Either way, I'm going to fill that tight hole of yours with my cock."

He released his grasp on my hair and shoved me towards the table. I shuffled over and sighed, before turning around and bending over the large wooden table. I heard the heavy footfalls of the demon draw closer behind me, and he laughed again before pouring a cold wet liquid down the crack of my ass. I groaned in pain as he thrust one of his fingers into the tight knot of muscles without warning, and I felt more lube being poured in. He held the finger in place and started pushing in further after a moment. The pain was immense, but it slowly ebbed away and I felt incredibly full while a large amount of pressure inside of me was causing my own cock to jerk each time he pushed into me a little further. I groaned again when he added a second finger, and then a third, feeling my ass stretch to accommodate their girth. It hurt like hell, but only for a moment. I breathed through pain and did my best to relax, trying to avoid tensing up my already sore muscles any more than I had to. It wasn't long before I felt my cock become completely engorged, jutting out below me like a solid piece of steel. I tried to fight the sensations, but it was becoming more pleasurable by the second. When he pulled his fingers out of me, I let out a small groan of disappointment.

"Hahahaha... don't worry Angelspawn... My cock will soon fill you even more than my fingers."

I should have been worried or upset at the idea of my ass being raped, but I would honestly have to say that at that point, I was beyond rational thought. If I hadn't felt the large head of his cock push into me slowly, I would have begged him to start fucking me. I surprised myself by doing just that.

"P-please... fuck me."

He stopped moving and laughed.

"What's that? You want me to fuck you? Enjoying this, are you? Who am I to stop an Angelspawn from sinking into the lowest levels of depravity and corruption? The pleasure you're feeling is only just beginning."

With that, he pushed the rest of his massive cock inside of me with one stroke. I screamed and felt him start to thrust in and out of me slowly. Any pain I was feeling was washed away by a flood of pleasure as he started pounding into me relentlessly. I felt my cock explode beneath me several times, and each time I was quickly brought back to a rock-hard erection. His thrusts became erratic, and he shouted as he pushed as deep as he could go one last time before he filled me with a hot geyser of demon cum. My vision faded for a moment as I came violently again, and my legs almost gave out below me. He steadied me with one enormous hand as he continued to pump my bowels full of his seed. Once he finished, he pulled out of me. I was surprised when the massive organ wasn't followed by a torrent of cum, until he explained the exact thing I was wondering.

"Your body absorbed it all like the corrupt little Angelspawn you are. Well... I guess you're not really an Angelspawn anymore, are you?"

I looked at my Corruption Meter and saw that it was now entirely jet black. The entire blue right side looked like it had been scratched out, and the black meter was filled in past the end on the left side. I had no idea what that meant, but I was beyond caring at that point. My cock was still rock hard, and I was in desperate need for release. I turned around and saw that the demon berserker had sat in the chair next to the table. I went over to him and took his enormous shaft in my hand. He bared his fangs at me in another vicious smile and allowed me to bring him back to full hardness. I did my best to climb atop him and straddled him, moaning loudly as I sank down entirely onto his throbbing cock. I rode him up and down, enjoying the sight of his length filling me from below. My dick bounced up and down and I screamed in pleasure as he grabbed it and started jacking me off in time with my strokes. We both came at the same time, and I collapsed against him.

"That was... unexpected. Most Angelspawn I've attempted to corrupt end up killing themselves to avoid succumbing to their dark urges, but you're the first one I've seen ever give in. You realize that in doing so, you've gone well past the point of redemption and can no longer be recognized as an Angelspawn. The corruption will rot your body from the inside until you are no more."

My eyebrows rose and I started to panic. I didn't feel guilty about what I had done, merely panic-stricken at the concept of rotting from the inside. From thin air, the giant demon lord produced a single vial of a swirling black and gray substance, and handed it to me.

"You have only one course of action that will save you. Pledge your loyalty to me and become Demonkin; a full blooded demon. Doing so will drastically change you, but you won't die from the corruption. You'll be bound to me for as long as I remain alive, but as long as you fulfill my every command, you'll be able to act on your own when I don't require anything of you."

I thought for a moment considering my very limited options. I could reject his offer and allow myself to die; resetting my level back to 1 and losing all the experience I had accrued. Or I could accept his offer, keep the experience, and see what this new opportunity would present. Without a second thought, I grabbed the vial and drank it down in one gulp. I immediately felt a burning sensation like molten magma in my stomach that quickly spread through my entire body. My heads-up display disappeared as I watched my skin warp and change. My vision clouded over and then faded as I lost consciousness.

1.3: ♥ Demoness Allexus

[TG;DR Too Gay; Didn't Read:

Allie makes a male character, encounters a high leveled demon lord, gets corrupted, and instead of letting her character die from corruption she opts to devote herself to the demon lord and become a demon.]

When I awoke, the first thing I noticed was a different head-up display; it was filled with demonic runes and my corruption meter had been replaced with one that read Blood Tithe. My skills seemed incredibly similar to the ones I had before but had slight variations. Instead of [Summon Angel Warriors] I now had [Summon Demon Warriors]. Each of my skills had similar variations, but I had a new one that I hadn't seen before; [Summon Master]. There wasn't a skill description, but I had a pretty good idea of what to expect. Once I had finished looking at the new HUD, I took a look at myself.

The first cosmetic change I noticed was a pair of enormous breasts on my chest. I quickly pulled up my character display, and gasped. I was still well over six feet tall, but that was the only thing that was the same. I was no longer the hulking male Angel I had started with; instead I was a sultry looking demon that reminded me of the mythical demons known as succubae. My skin was pale white with a slight reddish tinge to it, and I had a pair of enormous leathery wings on my back. Instead of the muscle-bound masculine frame I had become so accustomed to seeing, I was now a voluptuous vision of lust-filled beauty. I had a perfect hourglass figure with large breasts, a narrow waist, and wide hips. My blond hair was now blood red and was down to my mid back. I spun the character display around and marveled at my full round ass and the even better view of my wings. I turned the display around and then removed the clothing from the image. My eyes widened as I saw that I still had a large cock hanging between my legs, but where my balls had been, I had the outer lips and slit of a pussy between my thighs. My face was strikingly beautiful and oddly familiar, and I found myself unable to look away for a moment. As the massive demon strode into the room, I quickly closed my character display. When I looked at him, I noticed that I could now see a good majority of his stats. At the bottom of his character display was a small icon with my character's face on it under the heading 'Demon Servants.' I still couldn't see a name beyond the title 'Master.'