How I became the Empress of Hell Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go back into the tavern and I'll tell you."

We walked back inside the tavern, and my army resumed blocking the crowds from entering behind me.


I told them about all the events that had taken place since I started playing the game, what it was like being an Angelspawn, chasing after that super evasive enemy, the confrontation and eventual corruption of my original character, and then everything that my master had put me through.

Emelia sighed through her nose and looked at me with a slight frown.

"While the results of it all are... awesome... I'm sorry about the whole 'master' thing. Do you think he'd let you join a clan?"

I thought for a moment and shrugged.

"I don't think he cares one way or another. He did say I'm free to do what I want as long as I... service him... but I'm not sure how he'd react. I mean... What's the worst he can do, really? If he kills me... I'll just revive back at the castle and be forced to grind my levels up again. But that wouldn't make me a very good servant, so I don't really foresee him doing that. I mean... he already made my demons gangrape me... so... I'm pretty sure he can't do anything to me that I haven't already been through."

I smiled as a clan invite popped up on my HUD, and I cocked an eyebrow at Emelia.

Would you like to join The Lost and the Damned?

I clicked on the yes button, and the group around me let go of the breath they had been holding. I also accepted the party invite, and their names appeared on the side of my HUD.

"Welcome, Allexus. We're a small clan, but we are pretty bad ass. Well... some of us who don't charge blindly into battle are anyway."

"Hey! How was I supposed to know she was a fucking demon queen of fire and death?"

I laughed and smiled at the enormous warrior sitting in front of me. As I pictured something about him I probably shouldn't have, a question popped into my mind.

"Hey, do you guys have Corruption Meters? I know as an Angelspawn I did, but... how would that work as a Demonspawn?"

"We have Redemption Meters. Getting hit with Holy Weapons or being around Angels or Angelic creatures causes it to go up. If it maxes out, we lose our powers and become completely human. I'm uh... not sure what happens if our corruption maxes out though, if that's what you're asking. Why? Thinking of offering us up to your Demon Lord?"

She laughed and playfully kicked my shin with her toe. She shot me a flirty grin and ran her foot up my leg.

"No, nothing like that... just having naughty thoughts of my own. But... before we get down and dirty, let's talk leveling. How would it work if I took you guys into this level 25 bounty with me?"

"Holy shit... level 25? We'd like... get slaughtered instantly. Well... the rest of us would anyhow. If we somehow managed to survive though... we'd gain assloads of XP. I may not be able to do much beyond hiding behind your Demons, as much as it pains me to admit, but I'm still game."

Bray gave me a thumbs up and punched me in the arm gently. The others nodded and turned towards me.

"Well, Demoness Allexus, lead the way."

You have been promoted to Party Leader!

1.6: Lesser Demon Lord Scalander

We made our way towards the ruined castle where our bounty, Scalander was holed up. We made our way past the crumbled entrance and I halted the group. Right now, we consisted of a level 24, a level 13, two level 12's, a level 11, and Aeryn at level 10. Jade had summoned 4 skeletons, and Aeryn had 5 demon warriors and 1 dark priestess.

"Let's go over my battle plan. My army will basically be the wall between the enemies and us. Aeryn and Jade will have their army just behind them. Bray and Scythe will watch behind us, while Aeryn and myself will watch our fronts and command our armies as needed. Jade and Emelia will cast spells accordingly, but only if the need calls for it. Most of these enemies won't be a challenge for me. My master may be a brutal raping piece of shit, but he did give me some amazing equipment that has made my stats far higher than they normally would be. If we stick together, we can do this... Alright guys... let's do this!"

We rushed forward, and a small group of yellow skinned demons shouted and charged ahead. Six of my Demon warriors moved to intercept them, and they acted as one, each drawing their blades and cutting down the unarmored demons as they ran forward. We moved slowly through the courtyard and I kept a careful eye on the high rises above us.

"There!"

With my night vision, I could clearly see the entire area, and pointed to a demon with a large crossbow taking aim at our group. My mages turned, and blasted him with spikes of ice, and his body slumped and fell. His weapon lay on the ground next to where he had been before, and I halted the group for a moment. I spread my wings, and quickly flew over to the fallen weapon. It was in good condition and would probably sell for a good bit of coin. I flew back and tossed it to Bray, who I had been told was our clan's quartermaster. I realized that flying was effortless, and I quite enjoyed it. I would definitely have to use my wings more often after this. I was about to say something when two more demons with crossbows popped up from their hiding place.

"There!"

My mages took one down quickly, while the other fired a shot at Jade. I moved quickly, but I didn't think I'd make it in time. Forgetting about my demonic reflexes, I leapt a much greater distance than I realized I could and moved my shield to deflect the bolt. It made a loud CLANG against the metal, and I barely felt the impact. My MP shot up to 70%, so I could only imagine what it would have done to the level 12 standing behind me.

"Thanks, Allexus."

I nodded to her and sent one of my warriors to retrieve the crossbows. We made our way forward but didn't encounter any more enemies. Once we made it past the courtyard, we entered a large hall filled with crumbled columns and the remains of what was most likely banquet tables. I heard the scraping of armor against stone, and I held up a gauntleted fist to stop the group. We turned as one as a raspy voice started shouting to us from our left.

"We have you surrounded! Throw down your weapons and we'll kill you quickly! Otherwise we'll make each of you suffer a slow agonizing torture before we allow you to die."

I snorted a laugh as Bray shouted back at them.

"Counter-offer; you throw down your weapons and then you can suck my dick before you die. How's that sound you slimy yellow bastard?!

"RAWR! KILL THEM!"

I heard the TWANG of crossbow bolts being loosed, and I shouted to my group.

"DOWN! NOW!"

Bray, Scythe, and Aeryn dropped to the ground, but Jade and Emelia stood side by side casting a spell. A wall of bone and ice surrounded us, and shards of it flew off as the bolts impacted against the shield. I nodded to my mages, and they reinforced the barrier with more ice. Even through the barrier I could hear the sound of more crossbow bolts being fired, and I ordered my demons to surround our group and form a shield wall.

"We can't hold out like this forever, Allexus. Jade and I are almost out of MP, and even with your mages our wall won't hold up against many more volleys like that."

I nodded and closed my eyes. There was no way to get my army in range before they were mowed down by crossbow bolts. Moving them away from us to attack would also leave my low-level party vulnerable to attack. Suddenly an idea occurred to me.

"Jade, can you cast that bone spell on me? Basically... give me an extra layer of armor made of bone?"

"Hmmm... I've never done that before... but I don't see why not? Em could also reinforce it with Ice to make it even stronger."

I nodded, and the two mages moved to me and started casting the spell. White bones and ice surrounded me before forming a layer over my body. Emelia placed her hand on my arm and looked at me with concern.

"What are you going to do, Allexus, fight them all by yourself? That's suicide..."

I reached over and held her chin in my gauntleted hand. I kissed her on the lips, and then moved out from underneath the shield wall. I spread my wings, ignited my sword in [Demonfire], and mentally prepared myself.

"On the count of 3, drop the barrier.

"One

"Two

"Three!"

The barrier dropped and I burst into the air. Crossbow bolts rained onto my warriors' shields, and I hurled myself onto the closest enemy. As I plummeted towards him, he let out a shriek and attempted to flee. My legs hit the demon in the back and I landed atop him with a loud crunching sound. I cut down his companions with my flaming sword and deflected several bolts with my shield as others opened fire on me. My MP jumped up quite a bit, and I flew towards the next group of enemies. I made short work of all but one, and right as I was about to lop his head off with my blade, I cast a spell instead. Despite the level difference between us, my [Charm Enemy] spell went off my wisdom stat. It apparently added bonuses if the target was scared for his life as well, and the shrieking demon stopped and stood calmly.

"What can I do for you, pretty lady?"

I pointed to the group of demons still raining lethal crossbow bolts on my friends.

"Kill as many of them as you can. Try to avoid getting hit as long as you can but take as many of them out as you can."

He nodded and picked up his crossbow. I cast [Demonfire] and touched his weapon.

"That should help."

"Oooo! Thank you, pretty lady! Can I have a kiss before you go?"

I scoffed through my nose in irritation but figured he may fight harder if I obliged him, so I bent down and kissed his scaly yellow forehead. His cheeks turned slightly pink, and he ran towards his former allies to attack them. I watched as he shot down 3 of them quickly before they saw him as a threat and returned fire. As another flaming bolt tore through one of the demons attacking my group, they stopped firing on the shield wall, and started firing back at him. I felt bad for the little guy, so I flew towards the group with my shield forward. Several bolts impacted against my shield, but a few managed to strike the bone and ice armor. The makeshift armor managed to soften the blow enough to allow my own plate armor to completely stop the attack. I took no damage, but my MP did shoot up. I swung my blade and cleaved two of the yellow demons in half. I bashed a third with my shield and recoiled slightly as two of them swung swords and hit me in the back. The icy bone armor shattered, and I felt the blows through the thick metal. My HP dropped, but I smiled as my circlet began to glow. Two lances of fire engulfed my attackers and they screamed in agony as they were burned alive. The final member of the group dropped his crossbow and fell to his knees. He clung to my leg and looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Please, scary lady... don't kill me. I'll do whatever you want. I'll even join your side... just... don't kill me."

I nodded to him and removed my gauntlet. I touched his scaly head, and a black spot remained where my hand had been. It spread over his body and his skin changed to the same sooty black color. As small wings sprouted from his back, he looked down at his body at first in confusion, then with happiness as he smiled up at me.

"Does this mean you're my new boss, lady? My old boss was mean and terrible, and he beat us a lot for no reason. You are really pretty... Did I already tell you that?"

"Go gather up all the crossbows, but make sure to keep yourself safe. I'm going to send you a friend in a moment to help you."

He hugged my leg and scampered off. Even though they had tried killing us, being only 3 feet tall made them awfully cute; especially with those stubby little wings. I walked back over to the charmed demon and noticed he had already changed to the same black color as the other. I remembered the kiss I had given him on the forehead and realized that caused him to change. I gave him the same instructions and flew straight up in the air. There was only one large group left, and they spotted me before I spotted them. They rained crossbow bolts down on me, and I hurled myself behind a fallen pillar. Now that they were no longer targeting my group, I put the final stage of my plan into action.

I sheathed my sword and put my shield on my back. I flew straight at them and landed in the middle of them. In the middle of my flight I had dismissed all of my summoned army except my priestesses. As my feet touched the ground, I finished casting the spell I had started right after dismissing my army, and I placed my palms on the stone floor. All twelve of my demon warriors appeared in front of me and the six mages stood behind them. I drew my sword and we moved like a well-oiled machine. We hacked and sliced any demon who stood before us, and the mages casted spell after spell at the ones who were out of our reach. Columns of fire returned damage to any who attacked me, and before long, only one incredibly short, stout demon stood before us. I studied his stat screen and sneered at him.

"Scalander... You're a Demon lord? Shit... you're pretty pathetic for a regular demon... let alone one who would call themselves a demon lord."

I reached forward and grabbed him by the throat.

"Put me down mortal! I am the great demon strategist Scalander! You will hear my name and fear me! Unhand me you filthy Demonspawn! You are not worthy enough to even touch-"

He stopped speaking as I held him close to my face. He saw my long horns and my wings, and his eyes went wide.

"You're-You're Demonkin! A full demon... not some mewling Demonspawn but a full blooded totally corrupted Demon! I knew I could never have been bested by a lowly half-human mongrel. I-"

"Shut. Up."

I carried him back to my group with him indirectly complimenting me the entire time. They gave me confused looks until they saw his name.

"Ugh. Demonspawn... I thought I smelled their stink. Kill them quickly, Demonkin, lest they pollute the room with their filth."

"Bray. Would you like to do the honors?"

The group laughed and he raised his axe.

"With pleasure, Lady Allexus."

WHUMP!

1.7: Is it wrong to pick up girls in Hell?

After the battle my team circled around me, showering me with praises.

"Allexus, you were... that was... holy shit! I mean... seriously, holy shit!"

"That move where you simulcasted your summon spells while you were flying was fucking awesome!"

"Hey, Allexus. Question. What are we gonna do with Tweedledee and Tweedledum? I mean... how did you make them change colors like that?"

I showed them my full character skill screen and zoomed in on [Corrupting Touch].

"I didn't know it could do that entirely... but... I figured it was worth a try. They really are my minions now. A new Minion menu just popped up complete with their... dreadful stats. Other than a high dexterity stat for firing the crossbow and several skill levels in [Crossbow Proficiency], they are pretty worthless... if not somewhat adorable."

The two small demons we were discussing were currently fighting over which of them loved me more. When they began to throw stones at each other, Emelia grabbed one, and I grabbed the other. The one in Emelia's grasp blushed when he looked at her and she rolled her eyes. Like Judas when we first met, they had no names.

"I'm going to call you Pain. And your brother that Emelia is holding will be called Panic."

"If he's my brother... Does that make you my mom?"

I laughed and released him.

"It sorta does... but let's go with Mistress... mmkay?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for saving me from my last boss. You're so much nicer than he was. And prettier too. Thank you for giving me a name, Mistress."

"Yeah, Thank you!"

I nodded to them and pointed the ground in front of me.

"Pain! Panic! To me, now!"

"Ooop! Yes, mistress!"

They ran over and stood up straight.

"If you are going to be my minions and part of our clan, you will have to work hard! Harder than you've ever worked. It may not be fun, but I will never be cruel to you. Does that sound like something you guys can handle?"

They both nodded enthusiastically and shouted yes! in unison.

"Good, now go retrieve all the weapons and useful gear that we can use and bring it to Bray. He's the tall warrior with the really big axe over there."

They snickered and looked over at him.

"His ass looks normal sized for his body, Mistress."

I glared at them, and they scampered off. Emelia chuckled as she walked over and shook her head.

"God, they're like children. With crossbows. But... you're right. They are kinda cute. I'm diggin' the Disney reference there, by the way. I guess we have a pair of clan mascots now."

"Heh. More like team pets... but I'm sure- ugh."

I suddenly felt light headed and I collapsed to my knees.

"Allexus, what's wrong? Are you hurt?! Jade! Get over here!"

"I... uh..."

I lifted my arm and saw the source of my pain. A crossbow bolt had penetrated my armor and pierced my side. It hadn't penetrated too deeply though, so I wondered if there was more to it than that.

"Pain! Come here!"

He sprinted over to me and looked up at me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong, Mistress? Did one of the poisoned arrows hit your skin?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Is there an antidote, Pain?"

He shook his head and looked down at his feet. Emelia helped me lay back against the stone and I snapped my fingers weakly. My armor and chainmail disappeared, leaving me completely nude in front of my group. I was too weak to care, and I turned onto my side and lifted my arm. Jade knelt down and started casting a spell. The bolt pulled itself out of my skin and the wound closed. It was still a mottled brown color, but at least the pain in my side was gone and I could breathe normally. I sat up and looked over at Emelia. As she looked up and down my nude body for any further damage, she blushed when she came to my groin area.

"You failed to mention he left you with some... erm... extra body parts."

I laughed and looked up at Jade who was still inspecting the wound.

"It looks like the poison isn't spreading. You may be a bit weak for a bit, but I think your lack of humanity has saved you from the worst of it. Your demonic body is resisting the poison. If that bolt had hit one of us, we'd already be dead. Just... another thing to add to the list of gifts your master gave you. OK, I wasn't going to say anything, but my curiosity is getting the better of me. Is that thing between your legs functional? I mean... you don't even have any testes. Dear god, never mind... he made you into some sort of demon futanari. I swear if he was a player he'd be one of those creepy hentai obsessed guys who pretend to be 13-year-old girls and still live in their mother's basement in their 40's. That's one reason I'm a huge fan of the 'Real Face' option."

I gave her a look of confusion and she showed me on her character screen. One of the available options in the drop-down menu was Real Face with a check mark next to it. I scrolled through mine and found the same thing with a similar check mark that I had definitely not selected when I made my first character. While I was checking the various drop-down menus I had failed to notice until now, I found one that said list of current enchantments.

As Jade walked over to the Scythe, I looked at the list on the screen and my eyes went wide. I had a plethora of enchantments cast on me from my demon master. [Master/Servant Bond], [Servant Binding], [Forced Submission], [Chains of Command], and my least favorite, [Sexual Subservience]. Each of the levels of the enchantments were displayed as Tier 5. I equipped my gear and stood up slowly. I was going to go ask Emelia about the enchantments, but she was currently sitting on Bray's lap laughing at something he had said. I felt a stab of jealousy, but I ignored it and walked over to Jade.