How I became the Empress of Hell Ch. 24 - Arc 1 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to scream out, to tell him to go fuck himself. But my body moved on its own and instead I stood on my toes and kissed Mellic on the cheek. My body turned and walked towards Emelia. I saw her relax for a moment before noticing the same distant look my eyes had.

"Allie.. Allie! Fight it! You have to fight it! You're stronger than this."

I reached down and backhanded her with my armored hand. Her head jerked to the side and she groaned in pain. My hand wrapped around her throat and hoisted her into the air as the chains around her fell away. I heard my friends shouting for me to stop, and I could see tears streaming down Emelia's face as my body turned and walked back towards my master.

"Allie... please... don't... do this."

I focused all my will on trying to break through Mellic's enchantment, and a groan bubbled up from my throat.

"...don't... worry... K?"

She stopped struggling against my grip and her face calmed ever-so-slightly. As I drew closer to Mellic, whatever control I had wrestled from his enchantment slipped away. My body stopped in front of the demon lord and I held Emelia up towards him.

"Strip her."

I slowly lowered the small ice mage to the ground, but still held my hand around her throat. With my other hand I reached down and grabbed a handful of Emelia's robes, before tearing them off her body with a single strong tug. Her pale skin glistened like diamonds from the light layer of frost coating her body, and the black bra and underwear she wore made her skin look even more milky white. My hand traced a line from her belly up to the thin layer of fabric between her bosom and my claw extended. With a swift movement it sliced through her bra and her large breasts swung free. I fought with all the willpower I could muster as I felt my body start to move lower, but I couldn't stop my hand from reaching between her legs and caressing the sensitive skin over top of her panties. Despite the circumstances she was in, Emelia moaned against my touch; but the look of pure hatred she wore told me she wanted no part of this. I grinned and flashed her my fangs wickedly as I tore the last remaining piece of clothing off.

Mellic waved one of his hands and his pants shimmered and disappeared. He stepped closer to Emelia and placed one of his hands on the small of her back. She flinched away from his touch, and my grip tightened around her throat.

"Hold her still. I plan to take my time with this."

Emelia trembled in my grasp as Mellic grabbed onto her waist with each of his hands and pulled her lower half back til she was standing off balance. He spread her legs with his knee and lined himself up to take her from behind. Just as he was about to push his hips forward and thrust into her, blood splattered all over her back. Mellic looked down at his chest at the fist that had punched through his ribcage with a look of confusion. Aeryn leaned in close to Mellic's ear and placed his other hand around the demon lord's throat.

"Don't touch my sister you pathetic piece of shit!"

Aeryn twisted his hand around Mellic's throat and snapped his neck until the tall demon's head was turned completely around. The numbness in my body lifted all at once and I reached forward and grabbed Emelia before she could fall to the ground. I eased her down slowly and stepped forward. I watched in dismay as Mellic reached up and twisted his head back to normal with his hands. A trickle of blood poured from his lips as he rapidly swung his forearm downward down and severed the limb that was still protruding from his chest. He jerked his head back quickly to bash Aeryn in the face, and as I moved to strike him with my sword he held out his hand and summoned his giant claymore to block my attack.

Fury and rage filled me as I attacked relentlessly. Fury at all the shit Mellic put me through, at all the torments I had endured, at all the times I had to pick myself off the floor after he used me and then tossed me aside. My demonic strength surged in a way I had never felt before, and I grabbed the edge of his massive sword and easily wrested it from his grip. I slashed out with my own blade, and cut him diagonally across his chest. I screamed loudly at him as I attacked with every ounce of vitriol and hatred I had.

"Never-"

I flipped his blade and caught the handle with my free hand as it turned in mid-air. I swung it and bared my fangs as I felt it cleave into him.

"Touch-"

I sliced downwards with both swords and he staggered from the impact of both weapons hitting him.

"My-"

I pulled my arms back and then thrust the point of both swords into his chest. I growled loudly and forced the blades deeper into him until I was almost face to face with him.

"GIRLFRIEND!!!"

I left both blades impaled deeply in his chest and reached up and grabbed his head in my hands. I summoned up every last bit of my strength and pulled as hard as I could until the sound of flesh tearing and bones snapping filled the air. I roared in triumph as I tore his head off his body and kicked the headless corpse away from me. I forced my hands together to completely crush Mellic's decapitated head before tossing the pulpy remains to the ground. I slowly walked back towards Emelia as my ragged breathing and pounding heart rate slowly returned to normal.

The arena around us shimmered and started fading like a sidewalk drawing being washed away in the rain. I helped Emelia to her feet as the dull gray stone walls of the castle returned. The others were slowly standing up and looking around, and I let out a huge sigh of relief. I turned back towards Aeryn and was surprised to see that Mellic's body had already started to crumble to dust.

"Did we win?"

I started to nod, but realized that this could be yet another deception from the master of enchantments. As I turned towards Emelia to say something, it suddenly felt like my entire body was on fire. I doubled over in pain and fell down to my knees. The others rushed to my side with concern on their faces, but I couldn't focus on much beyond the excruciating pain wracking through my body. Dark marks like tattoos appeared all over my skin, each mark was shaped like a sturdy chain. The marks started glowing a bright fiery orange and I could feel the heat radiating off of them inside my armor. All at once the marks began to slowly fade away like blood flowing towards my heart. Just as quickly as it started, the pain that had crippled me ceased and I slowly made my way to my feet.

"Allie, are you OK? What the hell was that?"

"I... I'm not sure."

I pulled up my character screen and then sifted through the various other menus. All traces of Mellic's detrimental enchantments were gone, and my [Summon Master] skill had been replaced with [Summon Demon Enchanter]. I also noticed a new menu that I didn't have before; Castle Command Menu.

"I think that was all of Mellic's enchantments being removed at once. I also think control of the castle shifted to me, cause I got a new menu called Castle Command Menu."

"Seriously? That's awesome! Wait... if Mellic's enchantments are gone does that mean he's actually gone for good?"

Without a thorough inspection of the castle I didn't want to get my hopes up just yet. Everything was suggesting that Mellic was indeed gone, but at this point nothing would surprise me.

"I hope so. For now let's check out the rest of the castle just to be sure."


As we inspected the castle, we realized that everything beyond the plain stone walls and floors had been Mellic's enchantments. The entire castle was empty except my bedroom, which was the only room that remained the same. Upon returning to my bedroom, I found a letter on the desk with my name written on the front.

Allexus,

If you are reading this, it means your defiance won out and that you managed to beat me. I want to think that there's a chance you may never read this... but I know better. You truly are my best creation, and it's because of that that I know you will surpass me. While it angers me to my core that you won't simply submit to me... I shouldn't be surprised. I think if I hadn't made you into the epitome of demonic perfection that I did, you would still be loyal to me; but my pride wouldn't allow for anything else.

Since I was a child I was told that my enchantments were weak, and that my reliance upon them made me inferior in the eyes of my siblings and parents. I honed the only skill I had any talent in until I could prove to everyone that I was anything but weak or inferior. Enchantment magic allows anything considered impossible to be possible. I can take a pathetic Angelspawn, strip it down to its bare bones, and build an entirely new creation of my own design.

No matter what you think of me, you have to acknowledge that without me you would not even be a shadow of what you are now. I literally made you who you are, so I take pleasure knowing that you will always carry a piece of me with you. Every level, every quest, every kill is all because I made you into the perfect demon.

Along with complete control of the castle, I've left you a few parting gifts:

-You are hereby granted the title of Demon Lord, which will be applied the next time you level up.

-You will always have my true form available as one of your summons.

-An enchanted potion that is very similar to the one I gave you. The Demon Enchanter can give you more information about this if you need it.

-Your Blood Tithe meter can now be filled by your minions or those you have corrupted, you will also gain experience points every time the meter fills.

-1,000,000 gold

You have the potential to be the greatest demon lord that has ever lived. Don't fuck it all up by dying.

Your Master,

Mellic

I reread the letter several times before saving my progress and leveling up. Mellic's defeat had jumped me up another 10 levels, putting me at level 63. I chose my new skills and left my room to show the others the letter. We assembled in what used to be the throne room and discussed everything that had happened.

♥Arc 1 Ending: Demon Lord Allexus

Judas walked us through the process of making the castle our clan HQ and setting it as everyone's new sanctuary. We took the gold I received from Mellic and placed it into our clan bank, before we went back to town to purchase furnishings and other necessities for the castle. Judas insisted upon making our clan banners, so we also purchased a plethora of crafting supplies so he could make whatever he desired. The most expensive purchase was a pair of mirrors that could teleport someone from one mirror to the other. We gave one of the mirrors to Aeryn to put in his underground lair, and the other went in our clan's castle. Each member of our clan was given a huge room of their own, but Emelia and I were given the enormous master bedroom to share. It took us hours to set up everything, but we were glad the Castle Command Menu had sped up the process down from the weeks it would have taken otherwise. We set up an armory, a weapon forge, a garden, a clan hall, a treasure vault, and a small sparring room. We still had dozens of other rooms that were available, but we figured it was best to set up what we needed most and go from there. After everyone else saved their progress and logged out for dinner, Emelia and I headed to our new bedroom.

I waved my hand and my clothing evaporated. I had my back to Emelia, but my voluptuous demon body looked good from any angle. I put on a pair of sheer silky underwear, but opted to remain topless. I turned around and sat on the edge of the bed, before beckoning Emelia over to me. She removed her robes and straddled my legs.

"You're just dying to corrupt me, aren't you Lady Allexus?"

I answered with my best "demon overlord" impression, struggling to contain my laughter.

"Your humanity is affront to our relationship. As long as any trace of it remains... you are nothing more than a worm. Albeit... a very attractive worm. But still a worm."

As she pressed her body against me and her crotch bumped up against mine, I felt my cock stiffen and press against the tight fabric between us. Emelia reached down and teased the sensitive head with one fingertip before smirking at me.

"Is that a worm in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

"H-how dare you speak to me like that! I w-will- I will-"

"You'll what? I vaguely remember something about you submitting to me and being my servant forever."

She had me there.

"A mere ploy to-"

"Nuh-uh. I don't take pledges of undying servitude lightly. I fully expect massages, foot rubs, breakfast in bed, and mind-blowing toe-curling ear-piercing screaming sex that leaves us both blissfully happy."

"Pathetic mortal! I am a demon lord! I rip out spines and kill angel commanders with a single blow, I don't give foot rubs!"

"Allie?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up and kiss me."

I pulled her into a tight embrace and we kissed, our tongues dancing back and forth. I had grown so used to feeling powerless and being forced to be the vessel built for Mellic's pleasure that it felt good to be equals with someone. As my arousal rose, my demonic strength surged, longing to claim the tiny mage in my lap. My hands slid down her back and clasped her pert bottom. In one swift move I lifted her up easily, before turning and laying her back against our huge soft mattress. Her squeal of delight was all the encouragement I needed as I traced a line up her leg. I hooked one finger in the band of her silky black thong and eased it down, savoring the sight of every delectable inch of her body that lay beneath. Goosebumps covered her skin as I caressed her legs, and she lifted herself up slightly to allow me to slide the article of clothing off of her.

Her character's body was identical to her real one in every way, even down to the little dark-brown birthmark on her right hip. She was absolutely gorgeous, and it still felt strange that I had only just met her but I still cared enough about her to call her my girlfriend. I knelt down on the bed and slowly crawled towards her. As I drew closer to her thighs, I breathed heavily on her sensitive skin and she shivered in pleasure. I kissed her toned abdomen softly and trailed kisses down to her thighs. I brushed my lips ever so slightly over her smooth mound and a moan escaped from her lips. I continued to tease and nip at her folds until she let out an exasperated sigh. Her arousal coated her thighs and I licked it up like a sweet nectar before enveloping her clit with my lips.

Emelia's hips bucked up and she pushed into my mouth eagerly as I came into contact with her hyper-sensitive bud. I allowed my demonic strength to take over for just a moment and I pushed her hips back down with two fingers pressed against her waist. I lapped eagerly at her folds and teased at her entrance with the tip of my fingers. Every time I felt her hips start to lift off the bed I pushed her back down. She gasped loudly as I pushed first one, then another of my fingers into her tight wet pussy. I felt her walls contract around my fingers and I smiled up at her as she started panting with desperate need. I could have easily gotten her off quickly as I continued to run my tongue along her clit and toyed with her g-spot with my fingers, but I opted to give her the mind-blowing toe-curling orgasm she had mentioned.

Every time I felt her legs tense and start to tremble, every time her walls began to flutter against my fingers, I slowed or stopped what I was doing and remained motionless until she began to descend from the edge of the peak she was so close to. I toyed with her for a moment before she growled in irritation and desperation.

"Allie... P-Please... "

Instead of giving her what she so badly desired, I pulled back and sat on my haunches. I snapped my fingers and my underwear vanished instantly. I spread her legs apart with one hand while I lined my diamond-hard shaft up with her entrance. I pretended to tease her for a moment before I pushed into her with one stroke. I felt her buck and squirm against me as I began to thrust into her slowly, and I dropped one of my hands between us and began to rub her clit in time with my strokes. Her legs trembled violently and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she exploded in orgasm. Her mouth was a perfect 'o' shape and she screamed silently as her body was wracked with wave after wave of intense overwhelming pleasure. Feeling her pussy contract against my shaft felt amazing, and the new sensation was something I knew I was going to be addicted to. Her hand shot to my wrist and pulled on it gently, urging me to back off from her overstimulated bud.

I slowed my movements and moved my hand to her stomach, gently stroking the smooth skin that was coated in a fine sheen of sweat. Her muscles relaxed and she sighed contentedly and looked up at me.

"Holy. Shit. That was..."

"Good?"

"No... I mean yes, it was but it was soooo much more than just good. That was fucking awesome. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before. I literally can't feel my toes and fingers. I- Oh... hello."

I was still buried deep inside her pussy, and my cock had twitched a few times as if it were reminding her of that fact.

"It wasn't me. It's like it has a mind of its own."

She patted the bed next to her and nodded towards it with her head. I took the hint and reluctantly pulled out of her and lay beside her. She slowly sat up and crept towards my groin area. My cock throbbed impatiently and the head was a dark purple color as she reached out and gingerly wrapped her fingers around my shaft. I moaned softly, but I was starting to feel the desperation build in my core.

"What does it feel like? This is the first one I've seen up close. I thought it was going to look all phallic and grotesque, but the smoothness of the skin and the lightish pink tone make it look almost... girly."

"Girly, huh? Do you want to study me or fuck me, cause you can't do both."

She rolled her eyes as she straddled my legs. The head of my dick was inches from the penetration it so badly craved, and I could see the thought of teasing me running through her mind.

"How's this, I'll ride you til you cum if you indulge me in my curiosity."

I wasn't in much of a position to argue, and sharing the intimate details of my body was actually arousing me even more. I nodded at her and relaxed against the pillows, allowing the tiny mage to go at her own pace. She rocked her body backwards and I felt her sink slowly onto me, allowing gravity to drive me deep into her. Her hips gyrated and ground against me as she rode me up and down. Once she had settled into a steady rhythm she looked down at me and grinned.

"I've used a strap-on before, so I get the whole thrusting thing... but what does it feel like? I mean... if I do... this-"

She clenched on my shaft with her vaginal muscles and I groaned in pleasure.

"What did that feel like?"

It was hard to fully process words and the best way to describe something my real body had absolutely no knowledge of, especially when she was bouncing up and down on me like a pro.

"It's sorta like a really long clit. But only the head is super sensitive. That's why penetration feels good. Cumming is an entirely different beast. Instead of that slow building feeling you get in your whole body that sort of radiates outwards and you can feel it from head to toe; it's like a steady countdown 'til a massive explosion of pleasure all at once centered almost entirely on the head of it. But it subsides just as quickly."

"That... was actually pretty descriptive. One more question."