How I became the Empress of Hell Ch. 24 - Arc 1 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flashed her a look of irritation but I winked at her to indicate I was only playing.

"Unlike a cis guy's umm... parts... you don't have any... balls. I know very little about anatomy, but I know that a guy's cum is produced in said balls. How exactly do you cum? Do you have the same refractory period as guys?"

"Uhhhhhh I honestly have no clue on the first question. I'm a 7 foot tall demon lord with a magic cock and a pussy, so I didn't really think about where my cum heh... comes from. As far as the refractory period goes though, I was made by a master enchanter purely for his pleasure; so I don't have one. I still feel slightly drained after each time I get off though."

She was actually doing an amazing job at keeping me just on edge enough to thoroughly enjoy the ride while holding back enough to prevent me from cumming, all while interrogating me about my magic demon cock. After she saw I wasn't going to say anything else, she leaned forward and pressed her body into me. We kissed passionately while she slowly slid up and down my length. It wasn't long before I felt the pressure building in my core and I started thrusting up into her as I felt my orgasm surge up and explode out of me. I rooted myself deeply inside of her as I continued to cum. We never stopped kissing or pulling away from each other as I slowly came back down from the sexual high. My length was still hard inside of her as we collapsed onto the bed, cradled in each others' arms.


I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep until my eyes snapped open as I felt Emily writhe on the bed beside me and shout out in pain.

"Ugh... Allie... something's wrong. I can't feel my legs."

End Arc 1

Thank you all so much for your support! Please remember to vote and tell me what you think in the comments!