How I Came to be Me Pt. 01 - Intro

Story Info
A young woman seeks change in her life.
5.4k words
7.3k
14
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

This particular chapter sets up the main character and a couple of prominent players in her life. It does not contain any sex scenes. I felt that having this first chapter combined with the second would be too long of a read. Please bear with me. Scoring and comments are off for this chapter. Thank you.

***

My name is Celine Devereux. I'm twenty-five years old, sort of your average girl next door.

My father was a gambler. He hid it very well until about my fifteenth birthday when he skimmed around ten thousand dollars from the business he and my mother were building up. He took it to Las Vegas where he lost it all overnight. At the time, my mother was worried sick that he'd vanished without a trace. That was until her CPA told her the funds were missing. It wasn't until the following month when the Las Vegas police called informing her they'd found him or what was left of him. He'd lost everything, got drunk, then drove out to the desert. It happened to be one of the hottest weeks on record. They figured he was too drunk to get out of the car during the day. He died from heatstroke or whatever it's called. Some dirt bike riders found him a couple of weeks later. When they identified him, she got the call. My mother took it very hard despite being the stereotypical hard-driving businesswoman.

Her attitude towards men in general, shifted about that time also. I'm guessing the two events were related somehow because she hasn't dated a man since.

I think I've always been shy because both my parents were overachievers. Their expectations of me were far greater than I could accomplish. When he was around, I was daddy's princess; he overlooked all my shortcomings. Mom, on the other hand, wanted me to be just like her, always pushing, outgoing, and never settling for what I was given. When my father died, I came to grips with it all. That's when my mother and I became closer.

When I turned eighteen, mom suggested we start a tradition for the two of us. She decided we'd take long extended vacations to bond and let our hair down. That's when I started liking my mother; she became a normal person.

I'm twenty-five now and for the past three years, we've booked river cruises in Europe. We spend a couple of days in the cruise departure city followed by a few more in the city at the end of the cruise making it close to two weeks total.

It was five years ago that mom made her big confession to me. This wasn't too hard to grasp; she told me she'd been dating women. She'd grown to prefer them over men. She didn't consider herself a lesbian, but others would disagree. I guess having me technically made her bisexual, not that it mattered to me.

At first, I was dumbfounded. I nodded and told her I understood, but I didn't. I didn't freak out or do anything rash. She's my mother. I respect her decisions plus I love her. I didn't see anything wrong with loving a woman like she once loved my father. I only wanted her to be happy, she was my mom after all.

Over the years I've met a few of the ladies she's dated. There have been quite a few distinctive looks and personalities, but this last one threw me for a loop. The ones I met were nice, respectful along with being close to her age. Tamera was different. She was a little older than me. I would guess slightly over thirty. Mom met her at the ladies-only gym she belongs to. She's one of the personal trainers there and is ultra-fit. Mom inadvertently introduced me one Sunday morning when I came over for our weekly five-mile run and brunch.

I parked in the driveway at mom's house not noticing anything askew as I walked up the stone steps to the front door. It was a beautiful spring morning, the birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and I was in a great mood. Mom and I have an open-door policy so I used my house key to let myself in. Usually, mom is dressed and ready to go when I get there. We've been doing these runs for over a year. It's one of our ways to keep in touch. This morning she wasn't downstairs waiting. I called out in a normal tone of voice a couple of times, no answer. I began to think the worst as I slowly climbed the staircase to check the bedrooms. I'd take a couple of steps, listen then repeat. Her door was open. As I crept closer, I could hear faint moaning. I wasn't sure if it was painful moaning or not. I made sure I was extra quiet looking around for some type of weapon just in case. Instead, I took out my cell and punched in 9-1-1 but didn't hit send.

As stealthily as I could, I crept to the doorway to listen in. I bent down to peek in, my finger ready to hit send on my phone. Much to my amazement, mom was laying on the bed. A young woman about my age was propped back on the pillows against the headboard. Her long blonde hair cascaded off her shoulders. I could make out well-defined abs and small breasts as my mother lay, face buried between this girl's legs, her hands propped under the girl's ass happily licking away.

The girl was encouraging her in a normal tone of voice, telling her how sweet she was and what a good job she was doing as she ran her fingers through my mother's red locks. Mom was enjoying herself as obviously the young woman was. When the young woman told her that she was being very good, my mom's 'enthusiasm' seemed to increase bringing the girl to a stunning climax. It was then I realized I'd been gawking at them for a good five minutes or more. I cautiously backed out of the doorway then returned downstairs to make enough noise so they would think I'd just arrived.

I knew mother liked women but seeing this was something I'd never thought I'd witness.

I made a ton of noise this time calling out to mom at the top of my lungs. I could hear an 'oh shit!' and fumbling around as I made myself at home on the sofa waiting for mom to appear downstairs, but what I got was a frantic, "I'll be down in a couple of minutes."

As I waited, the young woman who had been the focus of my mother's attention casually walked down the stairs. She was dressed in a tiny cut off tee that showed off her abs along with the lower half of her boobs barely below her nipples I would have guessed. She was in short shorts that barely covered anything, barefoot, sporting a huge smile on her face with an unmistakable glow. As she got closer, I could see a well-defined six-pack and a belly piercing.

Her thighs were amazing, not that I check out women's thighs, but hers were extremely muscular. She introduced herself, offering her hand. I stood trying not to stare at those abs. We shook hands; I was expecting a Vulcan death grip or something similar, but her hand was soft. Her grasp was gentle as she clasped my hand in hers, shaking our united palms slowly up and down.

She was nice. She apologized for not getting up when the alarm went off. She told me her name was Tamera, but I could call her 'Tam'. With a sly grin, she mentioned they had been up late 'talking'. I confirmed her suspicions that I was Celine, Virginia's daughter.

She complimented me right away, telling me I looked like a younger version of her.

I followed her into the kitchen marveling at her firm ass and wondering what I'd have to do to get one like that. I took up a position opposite her, my back against the counter, watching her make coffee. She practically floated across the room so gracefully as if she were hovering. I tried not to stare, but it was difficult. I never thought any woman this buff could be so graceful and sweet.

She offered me a cup of coffee which I declined since we were going to run. We talked as the coffee was brewing almost as if we'd known each other for years. She matched my posture leaning back against the counter, only she propped her left foot up against her right knee showing off her muscles. She asked if mom had told me about their relationship.

I shook my head. "No, she didn't."

"I'm so sorry, is this a shock to you, Celine?"

She looked truly apologetic. I relaxed a bit in my thoughts even though she was so much younger than mom. She went on to tell me how they met and had hit it off. They'd been dating for about a month and this was the first time she'd slept over. I didn't mention the scene I'd witnessed, but something inside me told me she knew and was too polite to say anything.

I smiled. "It's fine, mom is a grown woman. She can do what she wants."

She sighed, "I told her she should talk to you so this type of 'surprise' wouldn't happen. I am sorry. I hope you don't hold it against me or your mother. I hope we can be friends."

I replied, "It's fine. I figured this situation or something similar would happen at some point. I didn't expect someone my age to be honest."

"If it helps, I'm thirty, not too much older than you, but I know what you mean."

It was then mom came stumbling into the kitchen still a bit foggy which for her is rare. She's the strong one, so seeing her in bed being manipulated maybe was very different. She was ready to run, telling us both how sorry she was for us meeting like we were.

I hugged her hello, she kissed Tamera goodbye, then apologized for being late again. After filling a water bottle, we headed to the front door.

Tamera smiled at us both as the coffee finished dripping. She poured herself a cup, cradling it in two hands as she escorted us to the door. Mom told her we'd be back in under an hour. Tamera winked at me then smiled, telling us to have a good run. Mom turned to stretch and didn't see Tamera stretch, lifting her arms and coffee cup over her head exposing small perfect breasts to me.

I couldn't help but wonder what she saw in mom. I could tell what mom saw which was kind of obvious. I hoped deep down that Tamera wasn't using my mom to get to her money or something else. If she were, she'd be in for a huge fight. Nobody messes with family.

Mom and I warmed up a little as Tamera watched. We waved goodbye then took off down the street. As mom and I ran, she fessed up to their relationship. They had been dating for the past three months. They had met at the gym where Tamera had been mom's trainer.

As we kept running, mom would go silent thinking about something. After about the tenth time, I asked what was up. Much to my surprise, mom invited her to join us on our annual cruise. Before I could complain, mom assured me Tamera was paying her way. I was relieved. Mom and 'Tam' as mom called her would stay in the cabin she originally booked while I'd be across the hall in my room. Nothing else would change. We were still spending two days in Paris, then a week on the cruise and ending up with three more in Paris. I could live with that. Our trip was still a few months away, things could change.

I accepted what mom had to say as we ran the five miles, changing the subject a few more times as the landscape slipped past. The strange part was the image of Tam with my mother's face deep between her legs would not go away, coupled with her flashing me made me wonder what mom had gotten into. Mom kept going back over how great Tam was, but those images echoed through my mind. I swear I'm not into girls, but something about her stuck with me.

While we were running mom suggested I join the same gym. It was much better than my cheap co-ed one; she'd even pay for it. Mom even offered to pay for a few group sessions with Tam at her gym, thinking if we spent time together, we'd become friends. I declined.

The only good thing about mom repeatedly talking about Tam was our run seemed to take a lot less time than normal. We arrived back home just over forty minutes from leaving. A good five minutes shorter than usual.

When we walked back in, Tamera had changed into regular shorts and a tee that didn't show off those abs or the piercing. We stood around talking while Tam made smoothies. They were really good. I guessed Tam liked to show off. She'd been a bikini competitor for a few years enjoying people gawking at her perfect self or maybe she was just fishing for compliments when we met the first time. Before I left mom and Tam, I was feeling a little better about their relationship. Tam had offered some free classes to me at the gym. I politely accepted as mom gave me 'that look'. I'd already declined her offer, so I was a bit shy about accepting Tam's, but I knew mom would like that.

My boyfriend had texted me as I was driving home, asking me if he could meet me at my house. I had him on my car Bluetooth, so I called him to tell him yes. During the drive home, all I could think about was that image of my mother licking her new, young lover's pussy. I nearly ran a red light I was so distracted.

When I got home, Josh was already there. He didn't look too happy. I got out of my car after parking in the garage, wondering what was wrong. He walked over to me, head hung low as if he'd done something wrong.

"What's up, Josh? You look like you did something very bad."

"I did Celine and I'm sorry."

"What was it? I don't know about anything you've done wrong."

"I got fired from work. I was accused of sexual harassment. I didn't do anything, I swear. I have to move back in with my parents."

"They live in Iowa, right?"

"Yes, I drive there tomorrow. I have to break up with you, Celine."

I was numb. We'd only been going out a few months. We'd just started having sex too. Not the greatest sex ever, but still.

"I'm so sorry, Josh, I understand. You know I'll miss you. We can email and text of course."

"Thank you, Celine. You're the greatest."

He hugged me as I stood there dumbfounded. He said goodbye then headed on his way to wherever in Iowa. I got out my phone and blocked the loser's number which by association meant I was a loser too.

Josh was the fourth boyfriend in two years that dumped me. I was beginning to wonder if it was me or what. I've been told all my life that I was pretty, smart and the whole shebang. I do take care of myself. I may not the most exciting person in bed. I can be shy, but this was getting ridiculous. Maybe something needed to change. Maybe I should take mom and Tam up on their gym offer. What have I got to lose?

So, after wallowing in self-pity for a few hours, I called mom to tell her I might check out her gym. She was elated. I was still apprehensive.

The next day I went to my gym, you know the cheap purple one they advertise on television. It was depressing. I could see why my body never changed. I went through the motions just like the ten or so people that made up the clientele. I needed to do something I was passionate about. The only thing I loved was running. So, I decided to train for a marathon. I'd slowly increase my distance, run a few races then go for it! That would take a lot of will power and commitment on my part. Then my mind reverted to my current situation with guys.

I looked back at the four guys who dumped me, all mediocre. The sex, what little we had, was mediocre. I think I just went through the motions with that too. My life was boring, I was boring. Something needed to change before I bored myself to death or became a crazy cat lady.

I hemmed and hawed for a couple of weeks, sticking to my usual routine. Mom would ask me each Saturday when we ran if I'd joined Tam's gym yet.

I hadn't, being the introvert that I am. So, instead of running that third Saturday she drove me to the gym to sign me up. I felt like a child being registered for kindergarten, but I got signed up and a schedule of classes.

We went back to mom's house then I went home. I went to mom's for dinner the following Wednesday to get to know Tamera better. It became 'Tam' instead of Tamera since she was calling me 'Cee'. Mom was now 'Vee' otherwise known as Virginia.

Tam texted me out of the blue on Friday reminding me of her offer to upgrade my workouts. She had some openings and could squeeze me in if I was available. We'd do a body analysis, then talk about areas I'd like to improve followed up by a diet discussion. I'd been with personal trainers before, but Tam was going the extra mile for me because of mom. I wasn't in that bad of shape I thought, so I didn't think all this was needed, but I played along.

We met in her private office. I brought workout clothes just in case she wanted me on a machine or whatever. Our session was very professional; Tam was personable. She was dressed more modestly than when we first met, very professional with a friendly overtone since she was bedding 'Vee'.

I found her pleasant, listening to what she had to say about my current workouts and diet. She told me that if I wanted, we could trim me down a bit while firming up areas to make me a better, injury-free runner. I liked the sound of that.

I discovered my body fat percentage was higher than I thought it was. I knew my diet wasn't helping at all. I tend to eat out more than I should being single. She offered to help me with recipes along with ideas for recharging my metabolism. Eating at restaurants was a 'cheat' thing. I should limit those to at least once every two weeks. I nodded at that, telling her that was a weakness of mine. She grinned then suggested some cross-training exercises for my running to add to my regular workouts. They would help keep me limber and less injury prone. I was impressed.

Then she got up and locked the door. I was starting to wonder what was going on. She noticed my anxiety and laughed.

"Oh, sweetie. What's wrong? All I'm going to do is measure you so we can track your progress."

I laughed. "Sorry, I wasn't sure what was going on. I'm so embarrassed."

She reassured me, "You're so cute. No, the big bad lesbian trainer isn't going to do anything to you. Especially since I'm sleeping with mommy or should I say, Vee."

I blushed crimson. "I haven't called her mommy in years. I'm sorry, I'm just not used to someone your age with my mom. Forgive me?"

"Of course. You're free to use the locker room to change if you want. I just thought it would be quicker here. I didn't mean to scare you."

"I'm fine, Tam. I've undressed in front of women before. I trust you."

"Okay, thank you. Down to your panties and bra please."

She retrieved a cloth tape measure from a drawer, patiently waiting for me to strip. She filled out a form as I removed my clothes. When I was ready, I coughed. She looked up at me with a smile.

"Okay. I'm going to start low and end high, Miss Cee." She snapped the tape causing it to make a loud pop.

I jumped and she laughed. "Got ya!"

That helped relax me. She dropped to her knees behind me wrapping the tape around one calf then the other. She wrote down the numbers as I stood there.

Then she moved to my thighs. Her hands glided over my skin like velvet. I relaxed a bit more while she wrote those numbers down. She stood, placing her little clipboard on the corner of her desk, then turning back to me, she slipped in close. Whispering in my ear, she wrapped the tape around my tummy.

"Don't be nervous, Cee. I promise I don't bite."

I shivered as she dropped the tape to write another number. Then onto each bicep. She held my arms at ninety degrees, ordering me to keep them there. I complied, of course; she got two more numbers written down.

"Arms up."

I raised them over my head as she whispered again, "Now for that tummy. We're going to flatten and make it oh, so sexy."

Goosebumps covered my arms; her voice was so seductive. Combined with her soft hands against my stomach made this straight girl all mushy inside.

Then my bust.

She moved in front of me then looked down.

"Hold this please, Miss Cee, right between those hard nipples."

I blushed big time.

"Yes sweetie, they are obvious. I know it's not cold in here."

I shook my head 'no' as she spun the tape around me catching it with her free hand in front of me. She pulled the tape across my breasts, looking down to note the number.

O2
O2
560 Followers
12