How I Came to be Me Pt. 01 - Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, my nipples were obvious, poking hard at the fabric of my bra. She knew exactly what she was doing. I was aroused. Never in my life had I been touched by a woman like this. She was teasing and it felt good.

I managed to mumble 'no' to her two questions.

"Mmm 32, I'm guessing a 'C' cup. Am I right?"

I nodded again; she was good.

"Have you ever been touched by a girl intimately? Kissed?"

I shook my head, no.

"It's fine, some girls never have the desire. Don't worry about it. I've met many 'curious' girls in college and here at the gym. It's always been fine with me to satisfy that curiosity." She winked.

"Well, you do know how to touch, but I'm not curious. I don't find women all that sexy."

She paused with a look that said, 'you're lying through your teeth'.

"Okay, in case you were wondering. I haven't been with anyone but Vee since we started dating."

She told me I could get dressed, walking back behind her desk. When I was finished, I sat down to go over the numbers. She explained that during this change I'd notice some quick improvements as my diet changed while I worked harder. At some point, I'd hit a wall where we wouldn't see any changes. I wasn't to get flustered; we'd fix that when we got to it.

I thanked her as I stood to leave.

"Oh, Vee said she'd pay for all of this so don't let that be a determining factor. If you're uncomfortable with me, there are other personal trainers here that would work with you. All are very qualified. You're doing this for you, not your mother. Are we clear? I do like to tease, Cee and you're taking it very well."

"Yes, ma'am."

She laughed. "You don't have to call me ma'am, silly. We're almost the same age."

"Well I just felt like I was being lectured, that's all. I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean it that way, sorry. I'm sure you know your mother wants the best for you. I've heard it quite a lot. I can see the dynamic between you two now. It's understandable why you'd shy away from her 'gifts'."

"I think you nailed it, Tam. I will do this. Not for mom, but for me. I want to run a marathon. I need a change in my life, and I think this will help long term. Thanks for understanding. To be honest, I wasn't sure I trusted you with mom. I'm slowly losing that feeling."

She smiled. "I'm glad. I like your mother and I'd like us to be friends. I think we're on that path now."

She stood, walking to me as I held my gym bag ready to leave. Opening her arms, she gave me a big hug. I dropped my bag, hugging her back. It felt good to be wrapped up in those strong arms. My nipples had shrunk, but now I could feel them hardening once more.

She let me go, looked down at my breasts then gave me a wink. I blushed, shaking my head and smiling as I left, gym bag in hand.

I exited the gym with mixed emotions. Yes, I lied about the women being sexy thing, she saw right through it. I didn't think she'd tell mom she'd gotten me aroused so that was safe. I knew I had the will power in me deep down to not fall under her spell. So, training with her would be a challenge to me which I knew I could do.

I scheduled my first training session for the following week. Mom had called me to tell me how happy she was that I'd decided to take up Tam's offer. I didn't tell her I knew she was paying for it too.

I met Tam at the front desk. She was in spandex which emphasized her toned body. She was testing me for sure. I headed to the locker room to change since it was after work. When I came out in my shorts, running shoes, and jog top Tam was ready with her clipboard.

We started with cardio; she asked if I knew how to run the treadmill and elliptical figuring I did. I started each one up and got my heart rate at the proper level. We then went to the weight machines where Tam would select a weight and show me the proper form. She set my weights way below hers just to show off, I was betting. I reset them to show her I wasn't a wuss.

We had a subtle battle going which was sort of fun. She knew I knew she was messing with me; keeping it as a game, I decided to play too.

When we got to the free weights, she took control. She was very 'hands-on' with them. I'd select a dumbbell for curls, and she'd take my arm in her hands, guiding me as I curled, dipped, rowed. We did all sorts of arm workouts. She kept smiling at me, looking at my breasts to see if I had my lights on.

Luckily, my focus was on the workout and not her touch. I was winning. We ended up my run through when she was sure I was doing things correctly. She told me I could shower, but check with her before I leave because she'd take the various exercises and break them down so I could focus on a body area each workout.

I felt good. It wasn't strenuous and I survived Tam's game. I got the routines from her in a small notebook, thanked her and left. When I got home, I called and canceled my existing gym membership. They tried talking me out of it by lowering the price, but I was firm.

I guess my will power wasn't what I thought it was, because before going to sleep I masturbated. Yes, Tam was on my mind the whole time. I still pictured her sitting upright in bed. I blocked mom out and focused on Tam's abs and small breasts. Maybe I was curious, but I wasn't going to tell Tam.

I'd never done that before, picturing a woman in my mind. Actually I'd only masturbated a few times my entire life. Those were after a movie where the male lead took off his shirt quite a bit.

Our second session was mostly Tam showing me additional exercises, weight machines, and how to properly lift. She was quite 'hands-on'. She'd demonstrate a few reps as I watched, trying not to stare too much as she worked out. She'd then stop, set a machine or hand me a weight she thought I could handle exactly like before. The difference this time, she didn't start me as low as she had before. I'd made an impression, I guess.

She asked first if she could touch me which was nice of her. I told her it was fine. I wanted to make sure I was doing it right. She'd smile, guide me, then stand back and watch as I did my reps. She had a log that I filled out with the reps and weights so I could chart my progress. By the end of the session I was burning, and I told her so.

She laughed, telling me that's how she knew she was doing her job as long as it was a 'good burn'. I smiled and told her it was.

In the third session, Tam followed me around making sure I was doing my routine correctly. She introduced me to a few of the other trainers along with some of the regulars. I liked the fact that no men were there. I didn't notice anyone being ogled, didn't hear any grunting, and no weights being crashed onto the floor. Now I understood why there were ladies-only gyms!

Tam approved of my form; she was glad I had been coming in during the other times to workout. She didn't want me overdoing it, so she suggested I limit the strenuous stuff to three days a week. She introduced me to Rosalinda, the Yogini. She was an adorable, five foot tall Latina with raven black hair she kept in a long ponytail, her eyes were the darkest I'd ever seen, and her smile would make snow melt.

I signed up then and there.

I got into the habit of working out before work. It was quieter then. I didn't have to wait for anyone to get off a machine or to put the weights back. I was getting into a healthy lifestyle.

I started going to my new gym three days a week. The other gym I was lucky to make two. I was motivated. I had a plan that I was going to achieve. I met other ladies there who were friendly and didn't stare. I began looking forward to working out each time rather than dreading it. I continued running with mom on the weekends, running a little more each week to build my endurance. The days I didn't go to the gym, I ran too. My conversations with Tam at the gym became more personal instead of a trainer to trainee. We talked about our lives, feelings, past relationships, and gossiped about things on the news. I didn't want to get too personal and tell her things mom didn't know.

The recipes she's suggested I made, they tasted good and I avoided restaurants. She oversaw my workouts and was pleased with my progress. The weight was slowly melting away. The downside was my clothes didn't fit, so mom and Tam took me shopping.

We spent a few Saturdays after our runs wandering around malls, finding boutique stores, in addition to the discount chains. Mom would buy of course while Tam made suggestions. I think she enjoyed watching me model for her and mom.

Finally, I had enough new things for the cruise which was right around the corner. I was going to shine.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Promises Made and Promises Kept Pt. 01 Two women discover they have something in common - tragedy.in Lesbian Sex
Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 01 A military officer finds forbidden love.in Lesbian Sex
Diane's Fall Ch. 01 Married mother of two falls to dominant teen.in Lesbian Sex
Shanda's Awakening Pt. 01 Single mom adds some spice to her life.in Erotic Couplings
When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 01 Two young women meet and move in together.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories