How I Came to be Me Pt. 02 - Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She strolled over to me. "Mmm. With that new body, you really should, sweetie. Now, let me pose before the sun sets."

I clicked god only knows how many times as she posed/contorted her body to look sexy. When she was done with that one lingerie set, she changed into a red number that was just as alluring. Another group of clicks and on to a white set that looked more like a bridal one than anything else. I could feel my heart pounding as I took her pictures wondering how I would look wearing them.

When she finished, I handed her the phone for her to scroll through. Her only comment besides thank you was that she should have worn heels.

"Thanks, Cee. That was nice of you. Would you like to try them on? We're close to the same size, give or take. You'd look hot I bet."

She took the white one off as I sat contemplating her offer. She wasn't flirting or making me feel bad. It seemed she genuinely wanted me to try them on. So, I said yes.

She smiled as she finished removing it. I got up to start taking off my baggy clothes. She arranged the three outfits on the bed for me to try. She didn't bother to put any clothes on then as stood back to watch me undress and select.

I set my things on the bed feeling a bit exposed, but she'd seen me in the gym's locker room a few times. I shrugged it off without a second thought.

I selected the black one first repeating her sequence. Glancing over, I made sure the phone was not in her hands as I slipped it on. When the tiny cloths were in place, I looked in the mirror at myself.

I was impressed with my new body. "Wow, that does look good, doesn't it?"

She moved over to me, standing right behind me her head resting on my shoulder, hands on my hips. I could feel her press against me as she whispered in my ear.

"You look good enough to eat, cutie, but heels would make that soooo much sexier. Shows off those toned calves you have now."

She kissed my shoulder then turned to hand me the next one. I stood there gawking at myself enjoying what I saw. I twisted and turned, posing for myself, viewing myself at all angles. My workouts had sculpted me. Not as well-defined as Tam, but there was a difference.

I turned back to Tam to try the next one on. I noticed her nipples were like small rocks, all nice and hard.

I smiled. "Is it cold in here?"

She grinned. "No, and it's getting hotter, girliepoo."

I giggled as I slipped out of the black one. She handed me the red set, her eyes checking me out.

I put it on turning to look at myself once more.

"I love this color!"

She slipped behind me once again. I could feel those hard nipples in my back.

She smiled. "I do too. I should have gotten a powder blue for you."

This time as she looked at me via the mirror, she kissed the nape of my neck. I just about melted.

Whispering, "You like that girlie?"

My eyes closed as I nodded. Then she did it again only this time she licked also. I could feel goosebumps rise on my arms as I settled back into her grip. She continued kissing and licking my neck as her hands flowed over my tummy to my breasts. The little red cloth that covered each breast was quickly replaced by Tam's fingers. She manipulated my solid nipples causing me to moan loudly.

She whispered, "You've been wanting this since you saw Vee and I that first morning, haven't you?"

I nodded slowly then whispered, "Yes, Tam. You have an amazing body. I couldn't get it out of my mind."

She purred, "I like the sound of that, sweetness. Let's just take this off, okay?"

"Yes, please."

I tried to fight it, I did, but seeing her so close, naked, then in those negligees just broke down my resistance. I almost asked her about her no cheating policy, but I was too far gone to care. She loosened the strings letting my outfit drop to the floor. She turned me to face her then teased my lips with her tongue and soft sexy lips.

She'd lick mine then drawback as I chased her tongue then kiss me full on. The teasing went on until I was craving her lips against mine, her tongue playing with mine.

When she'd toyed with me to her satisfaction, she stopped completely.

Looking me in the eyes she told me, "Mommy will never know, will she Cee."

"No, Tam. Mommy will never know."

"That's my girl. Now let me introduce you to your first girl given orgasm."

"Yes, please."

Tam placed me on the bed after pulling down the covers. She turned out the light, making sure the door was latched. When that was done, she opened the curtains so the lights from the tower would illuminate us. She then glided back onto the bed straddling me at the hips. The scene was strangely erotic. The lights from outside lit the room enough I could see Tam's face along with the outline of her body.

She looked down at me. "Are you sure about this, cutie?"

"Yes, Tam I am. You're been edging me closer to this moment since we met."

She grinned. "I haven't edged you at all yet, but I will."

Leaning in to continue her teasing, her elbows at my sides, I could feel her bare, moist labia on my stomach. It was strange yet arousing knowing I'd had that effect on her. I hungrily returned her kissing, playing her little keep-away game again. She giggled as she toyed with me. My hands clasped her firm butt cheeks, massaging them slowly. They were a mix of feelings to my palms, hard yet soft. I loved how they felt.

When she'd had enough toying, she returned to my neck, nibbling it while whispering how much she was going to enjoy popping my girl cherry. She painted down my body with her tongue, crisscrossing over my breasts suckling each one in turn. Little tugs at my nipples with her teeth sent me close to climax.

When she sensed that she stopped, whispering, "No cutie, you have to wait. Miss Tam doesn't want you over the edge yet."

From my breasts, she skimmed across my torso, swirling her expert tongue in my belly button, bringing me closer to her ultimate goal. Down my stomach, she veered right. She raised my leg slathering it with her saliva while fondling the butt cheek attached to it. Her firm, soft hands gently placed my leg into a bent position while she worked the other leg in the same way.

When she'd finished up with that one, she slipped between them, her face millimeters over my swollen labia. The tip of her tongue teased me once again, tracing my other lips from top to bottom. I writhed in delight. Her sweet torture had been worth all the wait. This was truly amazing.

I managed to move my hands to her head and was quickly rebuked.

"No, I'm I charge, darling. Understand?"

"Yes, Tam, I do."

She went back to work, sticking her tongue into me, sliding it up and down inside me. I was a sopping, wet mess. I could hear the sounds of her lapping my juices up. It was strangely different than others before her. It was more intense and focused which was driving me up the wall.

She lifted my hood to engorge herself on my clit. I had been close before, but her actions completely sent me into oblivion. My body couldn't handle anymore; I bucked, gripping the mattress so I wouldn't bounce off the bed.

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, but I held back not wanting anyone in the hotel to know especially mom. Tam continued driving me insane until I had to beg her to stop. She slowed her actions, letting me enjoy the repressed feelings she'd ignited.

In the dimly lit room, I could see her sitting back on her heels. I couldn't see her face clearly through my glazed-over eyes, but I could feel her smile. The conquering warrior queen had a new slave, her name was Celine.

As I laid there catching my breath, I could feel the bed move as she slid next to me, her lips nibbling my earlobe.

"So, my no longer straight friend. What's the verdict?"

I didn't say a thing. I rolled over onto her and kissed her deeply. Then I moved lower to suckle those small firm breasts that had been a fixation from day one.

I could hear her giggles as she stroked my hair.

"I think Cee liked Miss Tam's tongue."

I nodded as I suckled not wanting to break contact. She cupped my head with her hands bringing my face to her lips.

"That's it for tonight, my new love. Get some sleep and we'll explore more tomorrow night."

I pouted but she hushed me.

I reluctantly rolled over, my heart still racing. I think it took me an hour and a half to finally calm down enough to fall asleep. That night I slept undisturbed until Tam woke me at six to go work out. She acted as if nothing happened. We went down to the little gym, did a bunch of burpees, lifted dumbbells, and did a few planks. I wanted to run to clear my head; I was still in a state of confusion. I'd been so strong until last night.

When Tam thought we'd had enough she said, "Let's shower," then patted my ass.

We stayed in silent mode until we reached our room. I sat on the chair and waited for her to shower. She looked at me wondering why I wasn't getting undressed.

"Sweetie, there's plenty of room for us both in the shower."

She tossed her shorts at me playfully, giggling as she did.

I smiled, then hurriedly undressed to join her.

When I walked into the spacious shower, she'd already had the water up to temperature. It felt good. She was standing under the stream, water cascading off her taut body when I entered. She turned to me, drawing me to her. Wrapping her arms around me, she kissed me deeply.

I melted once more.

When she broke the kiss I asked, "Why were you so quiet this morning? I was afraid I'd done something wrong."

Her hands felt good on my ass holding me to her. Her look was one of adoration, love or sympathy, I don't know.

"I had a feeling you'd want to think about it. You did, didn't you? You'd been wanting it for such a long time, denying yourself. It took me a while to get you to that point. Was it worth it?"

I blushed and looked away. I had thought about it while we were working out and parts of last night. I was torn on a few levels. I was cheating on my mother for god's sake. I'd never had feelings for a woman before. What was happening to me?

"Yes, I did think about it. I enjoyed it so much, but there is one problem with it."

"I'm your mom's lover. That's it, isn't it."

I nodded slowly looking into her eyes.

"I know. This little thing between us is only going to happen as long as we share a room."

I sighed, "I understand. What happens after?"

"We'll go back to the way it was before we embarked on this little journey, Cee. I told you I enjoyed fulfilling curious girl's wishes. I'm doing just that aren't I? I told you I don't cheat, so you're a once in a lifetime exception for me. Whether you believe it or not."

My hands wandered over her body as we stood talking. I wanted to do more. I wanted this to last a very long time. She was right. This couldn't go beyond our time as roomies. Mom would disown me at the very least. I felt bad enough as it was. I was still torn about being here now.

"I want to believe you, Tam. It's going to be difficult to act like this never happened."

She cupped my ass harder with her strong hands then kissed me. Her breasts against mine felt exciting. When she broke our embrace, she looked me straight in the eye.

"You don't have to act like it never happened. You can take this experience and build on it. I saw how you were before you started working out. I've talked to your mother about you. You've grown these past few months. I know I sort of set you back. Inside you're a strong woman, Cee. I can help you become strong in more ways than just physically."

Then she kissed me as I'd never been kissed before. Her leg was between mine pressing into me, the water streaming over us. I wish it could have lasted much longer than it did.

She continued her pep talk, "We can continue this on the ship, Cee. Let's get Vee fed and ready to go. We have at least a couple of nights on the ship to get into this and more. Okay?"

I melted into her body. She felt so comfortable and sexy to me. "Yes, I guess."

"No. It's either we do, or we don't. You need to start making decisions and quit being so wishy-washy, Cee."

I'd just been scolded by my mother's lover who had seduced me. I had a choice; it was to remain unsure of myself and bury the way I feel or accept what I was feeling. I decided to accept the new one. I told Tam 'yes'.

We kissed again, then actually showered. Soaping each other off playfully. Giggling and teasing each other the entire time.

After the shower Tam went to mom's room. I waited about ten minutes before going over. I didn't want mom even in her flu-like state to think we'd showered together or even suspect.

She was in better spirits, still suffering though as we had breakfast then packed her up. We stayed in her room talking and going over the tours we'd do on the cruise once we got underway. We ate lunch via room service. Mom slept a bit after that while Tam and I went back to our room to finish packing.

We returned about two, waking mom up to head to the ship. It didn't take too long to get there thanks to mom's selection of hotels. We were greeted by the cruise director whom we told mom wasn't feeling well. She looked sad, but mom assured her she would be fine in a couple of days. The director said it was fine, it happens frequently with long flights. If there were anything she could do, just ask.

We all thanked her and were shown to our rooms. Our bags arrived within minutes. As soon as mom was settled in, we left her to unpack in our room.

12