How I Came to be Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started off removing his tie, which he'd loosened after putting his jacket away. He was almost comical, sliding the knot down and removing it from his neck. I grinned, not wanting to spoil his little dance. When the tie was off, he tossed it over his shoulder. The problem with this was that it hit poor sweet Molly in her head, waking her from her brief attempt to get back to sleep. She got up, snatched the tie in her mouth, and began shaking it like one of her toys. James freaked as I laughed, watching him rescue one of his better silk ties from his playful pup.

When the commotion settled down, I caught the man's attention, curling my finger at him to sit with me. Molly resumed her position on her bed, confused as to why she couldn't play with the new toy. James walked to me as I rose from the sofa.

Embarrassed, he told me, "I'm not much of a stripper, I guess."

I smiled, my hands cupping his cheeks, "I'm not either maybe we should go see what it's like some time."

"What! Seriously? You'd do that? I've never been to a strip club. That would be very different, going and with my girlfriend too!"

I giggled, "Maybe we'll see down the road. For now, Mister, I want to call it a night in your room. How does that sound?"

"Sounds nice to me, Let me walk Molly real quick, and I'll meet you in the bedroom. It's just down the hall on the right."

"Don't rush her. I'll be there."

He smiled, found Molly's leash waking her once again from a sound sleep poor girl. When she heard her leash jingle though, she was up like a shot to go outside. I watched as they left. James looked hurried, which excited Molly. I had to smile because the whole scene had been cute with the tie and Molly.

I picked up my purse, popping a breath mint before wandering to the bedroom, bringing my dress with me. I hung up the dress, trying to avoid sweet Molly's hair. I knew it was pointless but made an effort regardless. I laid my purse down by the nightstand then slipped between the covers I looked around the bedroom. It seemed like a typical single male bedroom to me. It was sparse, and I guess functional, easy to maintain. He did have a picture on his dresser that I couldn't make out. I settled in, leaving the light on, the covers just above my breasts as I sat up waiting for James to return.

I heard the front door close and Molly shaking, her tags jingling as she did.. James told her goodnight then shut the light off in the other room. When he entered the bedroom, he paused to gaze at me. He stood there with the biggest grin on his face.

"What?" I smiled.

Standing staring at me, he replied, "I was hoping this would happen at some point, but I didn't think we'd be here this soon."

I grinned, starting to exit the bed, "I can leave if you're uncomfortable."

He panicked, "No! No! I was just..."

I settled back, smiling, "Undress for me now. No dancing."

He grinned, his momentary panic vanished. Crossing the room, he began unbuttoning his shirt. I watched as he slowly freed each button, our eyes locked as he continued until they were all loose. Then he tugged the tails from his slacks, revealing a manly chest with just enough hair to make me grin.

He placed the shirt next to my dress in his closet. Next, he removed his belt, whipping it suddenly, scaring me with the crack in the air. He quickly apologized, tossing the belt into his closet, not caring where it landed.

Sitting in the lone chair in the room, he bent down to untie his shoes. They joined the belt thudding against other pairs of shoes that he'd lined up neatly. Socks got tossed near the shoes just before he stood to remove his slacks. The whole process wasn't sexy, but I enjoyed that he was focused on me watching him.

When he was down to his boxers, I could make out a nice bulge under the fabric. He smiled at me before turning out the light to join me. I laughed and told him to brush his teeth first. He sighed then got out of bed to brush his teeth hurriedly.

When he returned, he asked, "Better?"

I giggled, "Yes, much better."

We slipped further under the covers fumbling around in the dark until my legs were entwined with his. We were face to face, whispering to each other just before we began making out like a pair of hormone-crazed teens. I could feel my passion building as well as his. His dick was gradually enlarging under his boxers against my skin.

The old me would have let him do his thing, laying back and allowing it to happen. The new me took it upon herself to get my orgasm before he was spent. He whispered about protection, and I told him I was on the pill. I'd asked Monica quite a few questions about him the weeks prior to this. From talking to her and James, I was very confident he was STD free.

I cooed and moaned as we kissed, he was a good kisser, so I decided to see how good he was at pussy eating. I mumbled as I moved my hands to his shoulders that I wanted him to kiss me further down. I applied a bit of pressure pushing so he'd get the idea. It didn't take much effort for him to slip down my body after flipping back the sheets. Kissing and licking his way down, complimenting me as he moved further south.

He was practically worshipping my body, which delighted me. Tam had been the only one to talk to me as we made love, which added to my arousal. When he arrived in a position to remove my panties, I lifted my tush to help him. James eased them down my legs, caressing me, taking his time. When my undies were on the floor, he cupped my ass and dove in.

I don't know if someone taught him or he was just a natural, but James loved eating pussy. His tongue teased me in so many beautiful ways that I was close to begging him to finish me off. I refrained, hoping we could cum together. Reaching down, I fumbled for him to mount me, hoping he was ready and fully erect. He quickly removed his shorts then slipped over me for our first of many lovemaking sessions over the weekend.

Much to my delight, he was as hard as he was going to get. He eased himself inside me with some help from my hands. I could feel how lovely his dick was as I aided in guiding it to my anxious pussy. When he did slip inside, I was pleasantly surprised at how he felt and acted. He took his time moving back and forth in me, telling me how good I felt. I hate to keep ragging on my previous male lovers, but James was very different. He wanted me to enjoy this as much, if not more than he did.

We kissed as he humped away, my hands gliding over his body, my words telling him the truth about how good he felt inside me. I panted and moaned as he varied his thrusting inside me. I hadn't had a real dick in me for such a long time it felt delicious.

I cupped his ass holding him trying to keep him deeper inside me. It didn't last too long as his head massaged my swollen clit, bringing us both to a gigantic mutual orgasm. I wish I could have seen his face as he grunted while releasing his warm juices within me. I had that wonderfully warm, full feeling once more only this time it was so much better than I remembered. He apologized for going off sooner than he'd wanted to, explaining I felt way too good, and it had been awhile.

I told him I enjoyed it more than he could imagine, which seemed to boost his ego back where it should have been. He was good, and I was going to discover more about how good for the remainder of the weekend.

We lay cuddling, softly whispering about how we felt until we both simultaneously yawned. James excused himself for a moment going to the bathroom to get a towel so neither of us would have a wet spot to sleep on. I thanked him as I got up to use the toilet before going back to bed. We laughed before kissing goodnight then off to a night of deep sleep.

In the morning, we made love again before showering and dealing with Molly. We spent the majority of the weekend in bed, occasionally dressing when we either went out to eat or ordered in. James didn't have a lot of food in the cupboard, which I expected. We walked Molly a few times, holding hands and making small talk before going back for another lovemaking session.

We never rushed anything and discovered what we both liked and disliked. That was something I'd only done with Tam. James was a breath of fresh air in my stale atmosphere of dating men. He was worth being with, and I told him so.

We swapped taking the lead in our lovemaking, which the new me completely got into. I didn't tell James about enjoying the company of ladies, that might happen in the future. Right now, it was just the two of us enjoying sex and each other.

When I left Sunday night, I was one sated young woman. I'd have to get Monica a gift to thank her for introducing us. James and I agreed to continue our relationship to see where it might lead. I was still thinking about Monica despite wanting James. At some point, those two worlds would collide, and I'd have to deal with it when it happened. Until then, James and I would date and enjoy each other.

I called mom and told her I met a guy, and we were getting somewhat serious. Her reaction was one of complete joy for me. She wanted to meet him as soon as I was ready. We talked for over an hour back and forth. About James, what other things were going on in our lives. At one point, there was an awkward silence from her. I asked what was going on. I could hear a sniffle as if she was tearing up.

She managed to tell me she and Tam had broken up. Tam had found a younger lover and had been cheating on her. For a minute, I thought she meant me. Then she described the girl who was a new member at the gym barely out of high school. I felt some relief coupled with a sadness for my mother.

Mom was now single again, not looking for a lover trying to get over being hurt. I felt like calling Tam to lecture her instead, when I hung up, I removed her from my phone. Women can be as bad as men sometimes.

12