I Knew What I was Doing Ch. 01

Story Info
Modelling and first time lesbian sex.
1.7k words
4.37
20.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Modelling allows me to come out.

I have mostly enjoyed sex after 'discovering' self-sex at sixteen years old, fucking just as I turned eighteen, a few times fully satisfied, most times frustrated, I have not had any long relationships, five months long is the most.

I had a great curiosity of getting it on with another girl, once a little drunk after a party, I attended with a friend, I snogged her, Caz my friend fumbled, I was half-serious with her, wanting to experiment with her, but she resisted her urges and my attempts to get in her knickers. We ended up just sleeping together, just cuddling, we were able to blame the drink for our 'mistake', the next morning, that's the way we got around our embarrassment. We sort of didn't discuss it...

I thought about that night a few times, fingering myself to a climax, with the fantasy of having Caz. It did nothing to quell my want of getting it on with another girl.

At twenty years old, I was out of work, 'let go' as the office was downsizing. I was in need of a job, in need of work to earn money. While a bit bored, I put a few selfies on Facebook, some of my mates said I should model and got the usual pervy DM's from random arsehole blokes.

Subsequently a week of no joy with finding a job, a photographer messaged me on Facebook said 'I had a good look' and suggested I could earn some cash by modelling, if I fancied a test shoot at his studio he might be able to get me some paid work. A few days later frustrated with the employment situation I replied. I asked a few questions and arranged to go to his studio for a photoshoot.

He was OK, his name was John, he showed me his portfolio of prints, they were very good, beautiful young women, fashion, lingerie, topless, and nude images, he showed me the studio, which had lots of lights, an area with white walls and floor, different sets with different backgrounds, a wet room, a bedroom set and a changing room. He explained what he shot and where, lots about the modelling business, types of modelling levels, fees for different levels of work, essentially it was the more skin you exposed the more money you could charge. He advised me to set my own limits to how far I wanted to go with levels of nudity and stick to it. He said he would not pressure me to doing anything I did not want to. "Danni, youve got the looks, the figure and the confidence, you should do well," he said.

We did some shots, he advised me on my posing, expressions, how to use my body, facial expression, etc. We got, he told me, some good images, he edited them to a high standard, then posted them to a couple of portfolio hosting sites. Good feed back from photographers and studios encouraged me to do three more shoots with him in the next week, modelling up to topless. John got me a couple of bookings at his studio.

That's how I got started as a model.

After a couple of months I got enough bookings to make me sufficient to live on. This encouraged me to shoot in nude, more skin more money. Now earning more than I was at my last job, I felt great about life... Except my sex life, which was all self help ...

A photographer emailed me and asked if I would shoot with another model whose name was Jessica, after checking the shots would not be explicit in any way, what they were for and Jessica out on the hosting sites, finding that she was hot looking, we fixed up the shoot.

We arranged the shoot at Johns studio, Jessica was the same height as me 5'9" our figures compliment each other, we looked good together. When the tog, Ron asked us to remove our lingerie for the last set, together posing nude on the bed set, I was a bit nervous but I really warmed to another's touch, boobs squashing together, feeling each other's bum, all in the interest of art..., well in the interest of money.

We got paid, Ron gave us a £50 tip on top of our fee which we split and left us to get dressed. Jessica suggested having a bite to eat, so off we went to the closest pub, we didn't eat, we were getting on well, having a giggle, drank a bit too much to drive, she suggested ordering a Chinese takeaway, getting it delivered to her flat nearby and eating it there. She phoned an order though, to be delivered and she taxi got us, we left our cars at the pub, we arrived at her flat at the same time as the takeaway delivery.

We were both a bit tipsy from the drinks, giggly, enjoying each other's company and had a bottle of wine with the food. After eating Jessica put some music on and proceeded to dance to the rhythm, smiling at me she pulled me up from the couch by the hands and insisted I danced with her, the music got slower, we grabbed each other's bums and pulled into each other, giggling, laughing and rubbing our bodies together in a slow dance. I was getting hot with the sensuous touches and contact.

After half an hour of this turn on we collapsed on to the couch together, both hot a flushed from our exertions, the drinks and the sexual feeling from our actions to each other. We chatted a while we calmed down and cooled. She suggested I crashed at her flat, I raised my eye brows in a questioning way, eliciting a cheeky smile and a reply, saying I could kip on the couch or share her bed with her ...

She showered in her on suite, I followed her after she had finished, I showered, when I came back into the bedroom Jessica was in bed, she pulled the cover back in invitation to join her, I could see she was naked from the amount of her gorgeous body that was exposed to my caught in the headlights gaze. What should I do?

I decided in a flash, I knew what I was doing, I knew what I wanted, I was going to have her. As it turned out, she had me. She was on me in a split second, all over me with her beautiful naked body on top of mine, her thigh between mine, mine between hers, French kissing me deeply, one hand kneading my bum cheek, one hand feeling my breast and pinching my engorged nipple. Rubbing together, thighs on each other's pussy, each slick with our juices, I put my hands around her back hugging her to me and then lowered them to her ass, I pulled her tighter to me, increasing the pressure on our cunts against each other, exciting her to hump me more vigorously and getting wetter, I pulled her firm flexing bum cheeks apart, found her bum hole and pressed my finger against it, insinuating just the tip into her tight ring, this sent her into a gushing orgasm as she rubbed her body quicker and harder against mine, our sexes grinding together, clits mashing, kisses taking each of our breaths away, gasping in each other's faces I came, the best orgasm I had experienced, our actions slowed while we both enjoyed the exquisite feelings of our lust-filled lesbian sex.

Holding each other tightly kissing each other, I wanted more, I wriggled my fingertip still in her bum, off she went again, grinding my soaking wet pussy with her thigh, grinding hers against mine, deeply kissing each other, I pushed my finger deeper into her hot silky bum hole, she rode me harder, I pushed my finger deeper, into her hot tight cavity, up to the second knuckle, then bought it almost out, then in, in and out quicker and quicker, bringing Jessica to a shuddering climax which lasted for a couple of minutes, gaining back some control, she slipped down my body and tried to devour my excited juice soaked pussy, sucking, licking, biting, prodding, pulling my lips between hers, finally inserting two fingers deep into my open wet willing tunnel, fucking me hard in and out with her hand and licking and sucking feverishly at my prominent excited engorged clit.

I exploded in a climax with an I intensity that surpassed the previous one, so intense I was struggling for breath, panting, trembling, throbbing, tingling, dribbling from my pussy and mouth, mumbling incoherently, thanking Jessica, who's head I was holding between my squeezing twitching thighs, as she lapped up my sexual secretions. I eased my legs apart and released her head, she lifted her head, face wet with my juices, her hair dishevelled, lips puffed up and wet, she smiled at me a said "wow".

Our lesbian 'fucking' exertions overtook us, we kissed, hugged, sweaty, sated we drifted off to sleep..

We didn't have time to for anything the next morning, we woke about 10, Jessica kissed me and shot into the on suite, I heard her singing as she showered. My thoughts drifting to her naked body as I rubbed my sensitive clit. Off I went coming with ease and satisfaction. I got out of bed as Jessica returned from her shower, she said "I have a shoot at 12 in Brum, have a shower while I do my make up and hair and I will order a cab so we can get our cars". When I came out of the shower I got dressed in some gear from my modelling clothes bag, blow dried Jessica's hair for her while she finished her make up. She slipped on a loose tailored white 'boiler suit'. She looked stunning. We waited at the door for the taxi. We kissed firmly at our cars and said our goodbyes, with arrangements to meet later that week.

That night around seven, I called Jessica, we talked easily to each other, laughing and giggling, we chatted for an hour. She asked me if I wanted to come over for a drink and a take away. I couldn't refuse, I wanted to sleep with her.

Twenty minutes later, my pulse racing, I rang the door entry system bell, she let me in, I bounded up the flight of stairs and in the open door to her flat. She greeted me with a hug and a deep tongue French kiss.