How I Cucked My Friend...

Story Info
How I Fucked My Friend's Girlfriend (In front of him!)
2.6k words
4.2
15.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intense domination and cuckolding in this one. Enjoy...

_________________________

Hello, my name is Leonard, and my first of many experiences as a bull was absolutely thrilling, and occurred during my senior year of college. During my junior year, I had met a girl named Angela in one of my psych classes.

Angela was a total cutie: 5' 2", jet black hair, green eyes, and a bubble butt. When we met, we were fast friends. Had a lot in common, both loved going to the gym, ambitious, extroverted, and jokey. Funnily enough, however, there was never any *real* sexual tension between us. At the time I had a girlfriend who I was on and off with, she was a year younger than me and was going through some personal stuff, and there was never really any notion that we were going to get together. We flirted with and teased one another, worked out frequently together, and a couple of times accidentally ended up sleeping in the same bed after a night of drinking, but it never got beyond that.

A few months after we became friends, Angela ended up meeting this guy through some mutual friends named Ben. They started dating, and soon after, she introduced me to Ben and the three of us started hanging out. With Ben, the same way as it was with Angela, we were faaast friends. Instant bros. We started working out together, partying together, all that. And I never got the sense that Ben was jealous or suspicious about my relationship with Angela. Ben wasn't the biggest guy, honestly quite small in stature at 5'5", but was quite self-assured and understanding, and he knew all the nitty-gritty details of Angela's and I's relationship before they had started dating.

Over the next several months things were great between the three of us. I was completely single, we hung out several times a week, their relationship seemed to be going well, and we all got a lot closer. Things were going very well, but as the months passed, one thing that I slowly started to notice was that Angela was being increasingly flirtatious with me. At first, it was just the usual flirtation that existed when we were both single, but then I started to notice things that were quite ostentatious. The three of us would be sitting around the dinner table talking when Angela would say: "I saw that picture of you and Ben today at the gym. I didn't know you've been getting that ripped. Surprised girls aren't hitting on you at the gym!" or even more audaciously she would add: "I also saw your bulge through your shorts LOL. Couldn't take my eyes off it!"

Angela was a bold girl, but hearing these comments were a little surprising because of how straightforward and sometimes graphic they were. Every time she would drop one, always in front of Ben, he would just give a meek smile and we'd move on to the next topic. And then over the next several weeks, it started to build: "Who has a better ass, me or that girl you're hooking up with??" "Come give me a hug, big strong man" "I bet you're pretty good in bed, girls just have a sense." More and more and more each week, and always bolder and bolder.

It all built up to this one fateful conversation between Angela and I. One evening, while Ben was out with some friends from his hometown, I was at Angela's house making dinner with her when she started talking about her relationship:

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What's up?"

"So this is probably TMI but I know you can handle it you perv so I'll just tell you. You know I love Ben and all that but the last month or so has been a little tough because he hasn't been fucking me. Really at all."

"..ok wow. Well..thanks for letting me know lol."

"I'm not trying to be funny Leonard! I'm just saying, I love Ben but it's tough! I got needs too, girls gotta get fucked too!"

"Lmaoooo of course Angela, of course I know that. I mean, you've probably heard this from anyone else you've talked to about this, but have you tried talking to him?"

"Well..yes. I talked to him about it and we've actually been talking about it for the past several weeks. And that's why I'm bringing this up with you now."

"Ok......well what exactly do you want to talk about with me??"

"Ok Leonard. I'm just going to be honest with you because again, I know you can handle it, and I trust that my friendship with you and Ben's friendship with you is strong enough to handle the truth, so I'm just going to spit it out.

If you haven't noticed, and you probably SHOULD have noticed, but if you haven't, I've been flirting with you a lot over the last several months."

"Yea..I've definitely noticed lol."

"Well good. The reason I'm flirting with you as much as I am is because, honestly...I think you're pretty hot and I want to fuck you. For real. And the reason I'm telling you this is NOT because I'm a bad girlfriend, it's because I told Ben this and he's....not against the idea of that happening."

"um..ok...."

"..And I'll also say, the idea of fucking you turns both me and Ben on a lot. And I'm just going to give a TMI warning but I know this whole conversation is TMI, but we've both masturbated to the thought of you fucking me. A lot. We've masturbated to that thought a lot."

"..wow..ok. I mean, I'm not going to lie, and TMI warning here as well, you talking about this is getting me pretty horny right now. I honestly have quite the boner lol."

Angela walked over and softly placed her hand on my boner. She gave a wry smile.

"See, I thought it was going to be pretty big. Glad I was right. Well Leonard, I told you the truth of the matter. Now what I need to know is..will you help us?"

"..I mean..."

"Actually, before you answer, I just want to clarify. Honestly, I want you to fucking dominate me Leonard. Both Ben and I do. I want you to make me your little fuck toy. I want you to own me, cum down my throat, in my ass, whatever you want. I just want you to use me as fully and thoroughly as you would like. Now.. can you do THAT for me and Ben?"

I thought for a second, my heart and my dick rushing with blood.

"I'm in."

_________

The next night, I arrived to Angela's house dressed sharply in all black. I knocked on the door, and Ben opened it up.

"Hey man." he said."

"What's up brother, nice to see you...Ready to have fun tonight?"

Ben shyly smiled. "Yea, I'm excited.."

Without saying more, we closed the door, and walked up to the second floor. Ben led the way to Angela's room, and as I entered, I saw Angela sitting on the bed looking fucking tantalizing. She was dressed in a small, light-blue strapless dress, white stilettos, and had a full face of makeup and a pretty necklace and bracelet on. She looked at me intensely and seductively, her eyes full of lust.

Locking eyes with her and remembering what she had specifically requested of me, I started rolling into action.

"Ben, I need you to sit in the corner and stay quiet. Angela and I are going to have some fun tonight, and I need you to stay quiet. OK?"

Ben nodded, and quietly walked to a small stool in the corner and sat.

"Now I'm going to fuck your girlfriend and you're going to watch. Angela, I'm going to sit on the bed. I want you on your fucking knees in front of me."

Immediately, she complies, getting on the ground and crawling in front of me.

"Now, I want you to start kissing my boner through my pants. I want you to fucking act like my dick is the only thing that can get you to stay alive."

Immediately again, she starts kissing and licking my bulge, moving her lips and her tongue over my zipper and up and down my erection.

"Unzip my fly, and I want you to pull out my dick."

Slowly, she unzips my fly, looking at me intensely with her big green eyes. As she does, my dick pops out, grazing her lips.

"Holy shit..." she whispers. "It's fucking big."

"Ben, you see this 8 inch dick? Look at me, resting it on your pretty girlfriend's face. Look at the way she lusts after my dick. Look at the way she fucking admires it. I'm gonna own her Ben, I'm going to completely own her. Angela, I want you to open your mouth and I want you to shove this dick as far down your throat as you can. And don't disappoint me."

Angela nods submissively, opening her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. I bunch all of her hair in my hand, and start guiding her mouth onto my dick.

Inch by inch, I start shoving my dick down her throat. Watching at tears start to form in the corners of her eyes and hearing her whimpers as she struggles to get it down. I keep pushing her head down, inch by inch, and once she's 6 inches down my dick, I start to fuck her face in earnest. Tears start flowing freely down Angela's face.

"GAK GAK GAK GAK GAK GAK" she goes as I violently use her throat as a cock sleeve. Every few strokes I hold her head down, shoving as much of my dick down her throat as possible, and then release her as she gasps for air and coughs violently.

This continues for the next 15 minutes. Continuous abuse and usage of Angela's throat, as she spits and coughs and cries while Ben watches. My cock and balls are covered in her spit and tears, and her face is full of running mascara. The next time I hold her down, I push my dick into her throat all the way, feeling her nose lips and chin push into my pelvis. I hold her there for a few seconds, gently pulsing her head on my cock, and as I let her go, she starts coughing more violently before and releases a bunch of spit onto the ground between my legs.

I grab her face and look into her eyes. She's crying in earnest now, her eyes squinted and watery.

"I want you to say thank you daddy, for fucking your face and using your throat as a cock sleeve.

"Thank you daddy, for fucking my face and using my throat as your cock sleeve."

"Good girl. Now I have a special surprise for you. You mentioned it when we talked, so I'm going to do it. I'm going to fuck you in the ass tonight baby, and you have no say in it."

Immediately, her eyes widened in fear. "I've...never done anal before daddy. I don't think I'm ready for it..."

I immediately grab her by the throat, use my fingers to open her mouth, and shove my dick all the way down her throat once more, aggressively pulsing it in the back of her throat.

"Remember what you asked me sweetheart? Don't say anything like that ever again. Now I want you to get on the bed, lift up that dress, and give me your asshole."

I release her throat, and she immediately proceeds to cough and spit all over the ground once more. Submissively, she crawls onto the bed and lifts her dress, presenting me with her bubble butt white ass and her delicious pink pussy and asshole.

"I'm going to have fun with you sweety. Here, I have an idea. Ben, come here. I want you to spit on her asshole, give us some lube."

Ben, not expecting to be called, stumbles from the stool in the corner and ambles over to Angela bent over the bed. Without looking at me or her in the eyes, he leans in close to her asshole and spits on it, and then crawls back to his stool in the corner.

"Good. Now Angela, I want you to look at Ben directly in the eyes while I take your asshole. Don't fucking take your eyes off him."

I see her nod submissively.

"Good girl. Now, you're fully mine."

As Angela is bent over in front of me in doggy style, I grab her hair and yank it back, arching her neck and back towards me and taking control of her. I start rubbing the head of my cock against her pink asshole, rubbing it up and down, teasing her asshole with it and my thumb. Then, when the anticipation has fully built, I begin sliding my thick cock into her virgin asshole.

Immediately, Angela starts to whimper, almost cry as she struggles to take my cock in her ass.

"oh my god, oh my god..."

I keep pushing, half inch by half inch, feeling the insides of her clenched asshole as she tightens around my cock. She continues to wiggle down my pole, giving her best effort to take my mass.

Finally, she succeeds, taking the entire 8 inches of my cock in her ass. And then I start fucking her in earnest.

As soon as I took the first real thrust, she started screaming and talking to Ben.

"FUCKKK....FUCkkk BEN he's fucking me baby, my daddy is fucking me in the ass. Fuck baby he's so fucking big holy shit, holy fuck he's fucking me so hard. FUck fuck fuck fuck...."

I continue thrusting into Angela, harder and harder.

"FUCKKCKCKCK he's fucking me SO HARD baby holy FUCK. Holy fuck I don't know if I can take this baby, he's so fucking big. Oh my goooddddddd. He owns me baby. He fucking owns me. You couldn't fuck me like this baby, he fucking owns me. I'm his little slut, I'm his fucktoy, I'm his property. Fuck fuck fuck fuck he's so deep in me baby I can feel him in my stomach!!! fuckkkkkk. I'm his slut baby, I want to be fully his."

And then Angela looks at me quickly, before looking back at Ben.

"I want you to cum in my ass daddy. I want you to mark me as yours, I want you to make me fully yours. Cum in my ass please daddy, please cum in my ass!!!"

Spurred on by her, I more violently thrust into Angela's asshole, yanking her hair and head as I dominate her in front of her boyfriend. Thrust after thrust after thrust, the room full of the sounds of her yelps and my balls slapping against her dripping pussy.

"I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to fucking cum in your ass."

"Yes daddy, please please please please please!" She screams as she turns back around to look at me.

Finally, I climax, releasing one of the largest orgasms and loads that I've ever had in my life, spurt after spurt after spurt releasing into Angela's hot asshole, he body violently shaking as she enjoys my cum shooting deep into her hole. She giggles as I continue to cum in her, my dick pulsing with euphoria as I unleash fully into Ben's girlfriend.

After a few minutes, it's over, and I pull my tender dick from her tight asshole, struggling to pull it out at the end. She giggles again.

"Come here Ben." I say. "I want you to taste this." As I lay Angela over the side of the bed and present Ben with her freshly cummed in asshole.

"Enjoy my friend."

Fin.