He was Horse Hung Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife enjoys a huge cock.
1.9k words
4.38
54.7k
56

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedocpl
Hedocpl
110 Followers

He was Horse Hung, part 1.

We are not hardcore swingers. We simply like a little variety from time to time.

Dana and I would occasionally log onto a swinger website we were members of and scan the profiles. One evening we were perusing profiles and I noticed Dana was distracted. She was watching TV more than looking at the computer screen. That was until she saw the screen name/handle "Horsehung". With a little anxiousness in her voice she said, "Open that one."

I smiled because Dana is a size queen. She enjoys the full feeling. She enjoys how a long, thick cock stretches her and reaches the depths of her tight pussy.

A complete hottie, she is blonde, 5'3", 135 pounds with a blistering hot ass and beautiful 38" tits. She can easily make a cock hard as diamonds.

Dana and I had met several couples from the swinger site and at this point. We had agreed we would use condoms, even though Dana had gone back on birth control and I had had a vasectomy.

After scanning the profile she asked me to send a message.

Even though we live 90 miles from the "horse hung" guy and have had our share of disappointment with 'no show' single guys, Dana was impressed with his photos and short videos.

We received and sent several messages over the course of a week or so. His name was Jim. A couple of weeks later we were headed in his direction for a pre-planned alumni trip to my alma mater's football game. Months earlier we had booked a hotel room at the Westin so Dana sent Jim a message to set up an afternoon date for drinks at the hotel bar.

We checked in early and Dana changed her clothes. She wanted to look hot but not too slutty in case we ran into acquaintances in town for the game. She wore a short black skirt and a matching top with a plunging neckline.

Kick-off for the football game was in 5 hours.

We caught the elevator downstairs to the bar. When we walked in, surprisingly Jim was already there. He stood recognizing our photos. We exchanged relaxed and casual greetings. He shook my hand and then leaned in and kissed Dana's cheek. We were all quite relaxed. He asked what we were drinking and went to the bar with our drink order.

Dana leaned into me. "I think I'm going to enjoy this," she whispered softly with a smile on her face.

"Are you ok?" She leaned in closer and kissed me. I smiled and nodded.

Jim returned with our drinks. We were seated away from most of the other bar patrons, Dana and I on a couch, Jim in an arm chair. Dana is not the slightest bit coy so she started to up-shift. After a few minutes of pleasant conversation she asked if the photos he posted on the swinger website were really his.

Jim uncrossed his legs and slid his chair closer to Dana. It was apparent the way he was seated that a prominent outline showed him wearing either boxers or nothing under his trousers.

Dana leaned over but to reach into his lap, over the arm of his chair but it was too much of a stretch.

Dana slid over on the couch closer to me. When she had made room she patted the couch cushion inviting Jim to move from his chair to a seat on the couch.

She glanced around to make sure she was discrete and placed her hand on his thigh. She slid her hand up his leg and started to rub and stroke his cock through his pants. She whispered to me, "I believe the photos are real".

"Can invite him to our room?"

I chuckled, knowing it wasn't really a question.

She leaned over to Jim, "Order another round and bring the drinks up to our room".

Jim stood, adjusted himself and Dana laughed a little. She had made the front of his trousers tent out.

Dana and I walked from the bar, through the lobby to the elevator. When the elevator doors closed she put her arms around my neck, kissed me and asked, "He doesn't have to wear a condom...does he?".

When we entered our room Dana went in the bathroom and I turned on some music. It wasn't but a few minutes when Jim knocked on the door. He walked in with a tray of drinks, two of which were dirty martinis, Dana's favorite.

She walked out of the bathroom completely naked except for her heels. Dana looked over at me smiled and shrugged her shoulders. (I mentioned earlier she is not coy.)

I chuckled but Jim was a little more than shocked, he was stunned, speechless. He just stood there with the tray of drinks.

She didn't say a word. As he extended his arm, she reached for a martini.

He was fucking her with his eyes as she retrieved an olive from the glass and licked the vodka drip.

Dana took a few steps toward Jim, looked over at me and smiled again. With the drink in one hand she began opening Jims trousers with her other. Still holding the tray of drinks, he offered a little assistance as she opened her prize. She pushed down one side of his trousers and boxers with one hand and he pushed down the other side.

This was done in utter silence. When his pants dropped she smiled and said, "You really are horse hung".

Sipping her drink, she reached out and cradled his cock. Feeling it's weight, she placed her fingers and thumb around it to gauge the girth.

He stood still as she began to stoke his cock and again she looked directly in my eyes and smiled.

As Dana slowly stroked, a few drops of precum oozed from the tip. Dana rubbed the glossy fluid onto his swollen cock head with her thumb, making it glisten.

Dana is a 'take charge' gal and when we were all naked, she directed Jim to get up on the bed. I chuckled when Jim finally found it appropriate to set the tray of drinks on the hotel room desk.

Jim laid on his back with his arms up and hands behind his head.

Dana stood with me beside the bed. She swallowed the rest of a martini, shared an olive with me and said, "You didn't answer my question in the elevator. Well...does he?".

Again, I didn't answer.

Dana handed me her glass and climbed up on the bed, on her hands and knees, between Jim's legs. His cock was laying on his stomach and the bulbous head reached up past his naval.

She lifted his cock off his abdomen with her left hand. She didn't want to cover it with both hands. She held it straight up as she gawked at its length and girth. Enamored she began to stroked it with both hands using a gentle twisting motion.

She looked at me. Her gaze had a quizzical intensity.

"Well?".

"Enjoy," was the answer she wanted. Approval to fuck Jim's enormous cock bareback.

Dana shifted into sexual overdrive. She slowly stroked his cock near the base, put the huge head in her mouth and began to suck.

She looked over at me and said, "Honey, I can feel his heart beat in his cock".

Jim raised his knees slightly and moaned. He had yet to mutter a single word since he cleared the threshold of our room. He was looking directly down his body at my wife sucking and stroking his cock and balls. He could look past her face and see her huge tits hanging. He could look above her and see her beautifully shaped ass.

Dana loves to suck cock. Her claim is that it causes her pussy to get really wet.

Jim wanted to slow Dana as she was quite energetic and she had him squirming. Not wanting to cum too soon he raised up and asked her to lay down.

Dana laid on her back and pulled her knees apart. It was an open invitation. She had spread her legs wide open, inviting him to mount her.

Jim's cock needed a break. Dana had been a little too vigorous. Instead of mounting her and giving her what she really wanted, he laid down between her legs on his stomach.

Jim parted her pussy lips with his tongue. His hands cradled her hips. He looked up between her thighs across her taunt tummy, between the cleavage of her tits and said, "You are really wet!". He took his time, softly easing his tongue and lips across her shaved wetness. He slowly tongued her clit and when she began to quivered he picked up the pace. Dana shuddered with her first orgasm.

Dana raised up on her elbows and whispered, "Fuck me".

Jim slipped off the bed, reaching into his pants pocket he retrieved a magnum size condom. He was unaware of our elevator conversation. Dana said, "I want to feel you bareback. You don't have to wear one unless you want to".

Jim asked if she was sure. she nodded and pulled her knees further apart.

Jim climbed between her splayed legs on outstretched arms. He reached down his body and took his cock in one hand. He slowly rubbed the head across her glistening lips to spread her wetness on his horse sized cock. It needed her wetness to allow him to wedge into her tightness.

Dana stayed up on her elbows to watch. He had to hold his cock with one hand to force it past her tightness.

Dana and I both watched intently as he wedged his fat cock past her lips. She was literally stretch around his cock.

He started to slowly work into her as her wetness spread over his cock. When he had pushed about half his cock in her, she fell back on the bed, grabbed her thighs near her knees pulled her legs even further apart and said, "Fuck yea".

Jim was up on straight outstretched arms watching her accept more and more of his cock. His cock changed appearance and color as the shine showed the veins and ridges in his cock. It became more ridged and he used short stokes pulling out only a little at a time. His intent was to coat his cock with her wetness and see how much she could handle.

"Are you ok?" he said.

"Don't stop there...all of it," she responded. When his close cropped pubic hair was pressed up against her shaved pussy he stayed in place for a minute or so. She had moved her hands from her thighs to his lower back and held him deep as she adjusted to his depth and girth.

Dana looked me in the eye and said, "His cock is huge. He is sooo fucking deep and hard". She looked back at Jim and said, "Now fuck me".

Jim started to piston in and out of her...long stroking her pussy. About every couple of minutes she would quiver as an orgasm sweep over her.

She placed her ankles on his lower back, raising up to match each of his down strokes. They were fucking each other like porn stars.

She looked down between their bodies and could see his ball bag drawing up. She knew he was ready to cum.

She said, "Pull out and cum on me, but don't cum in my hair".

Ribbon after ribbon of thick white cum landed on her belly as she reached down kneading his balls until they were thoroughly empty.

We still had time to make the football game but I could tell Dana was not finished.

More in Part 2.

If you don't enjoy my post, please just move on. If you leave a negative comment I reserve the right to delete it.

Hedocpl
Hedocpl
110 Followers