All Comments on 'How I Eat My Own Cum'

by eatwithhelp

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I too wanted my wife to feed me my creampie after sex. I even had her read some of the stories in Lit as I told her I lose all interest in doing it after I cum. She still can't seem to force me to clean her, but as a compromise, she reaches down and grabs some cum on her fingers and sticks them in my mouth...which I enjoy. We also enjoy cum kissing after blowjobs. I just wish that I could maintain the desire to go down on her after I cum.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best way to eat your cum? Watch CEI videos. Follow instructions. Slurp it up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bi- male here. I love going down on other guys and getting a mouthful of hot cum as my reward. My favorite is when he pulls out and tells me to stick out my tongue so he can jack off and finish on my tongue. After he cums I go back to sucking and licking until his knees buckle.

When it comes to my own semen I just love to lick up my own pre-cum. I'll go down on a woman after she's been creampied, but I just lose all desire to eat my own cum out of my hand.

JaycumJaycum9 months ago

Like a lot of guys, I used to lose the urge to eat my cum after coming. Now, I edge with loads of precum, get a few large drops of cum, eat them and it taste so good. I can also eat the rest but it depends on the mood. Been caught by wife eating my own cum…..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I eat my own cum frequently and have for many years. Sometimes I lose the desire after I cum and sometimes I don’t. I love the taste.

When I first started and for a long time after that, I never thought about being with another guy. I just enjoyed my own cum and the thought of eating it. Then when I got older the fantasy turned from eating my own cum to wanting to eat someone else’s. At the time, most of these fantasies involved someone having sex with my wife and me cleaning her up after he came in her.

Then my fantasies involved me performing oral sex on a guy and swallowed his load. Which lead to me fulfilling that fantasy and it was an amazing experience I’ve had many times since.

Does eating your own cum make someone gay? I doubt it. But for me, it was a sign of my own deep sexual desires I suppressed for decades. Now I know who I am and am comfortable with it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good technique is to jerk off and catch the first bit of cum with your free hand and eat it immediately. You don’t have time to hesitate. After a while, it get easier to slurp your whole load. Have gotten to the point where I can beat off in front of wife and eat my cum. It turns her on. Me too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Suggestion below on CEI videos is good. That’s how I developed my ability to eat my cum. I suggest watching encouraging videos rather than abusive ones. I found one excellent one that offers teasing, countdown and post-orgasm encouragement. It turned me into a cumsucker. I now regularly jerkoff for my wife and eat my cum. She loves it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love to eat my cum either alone or while making love with my wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good my ex girlfriend and I and our boy toy taught me how to enjoy not only my own cum but all others

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife has a glorious ass that I love to have sitting upon my face. Our foreplay always starts with her sitting on my face, and being very oral, I'm as happy jacking off with her sitting on my face as when actually fucking. When I'm fucking her I wish I could eat her at the same time. Anyway, she'd ride my face and I would jack off, after much prodding and hinting, she started feeding me my cum from her fingers. I've become infatuated with kissing her fingers all the time now, in a restaurant, wherever.

So, now she rides me and either starts caressing my chest and belly, meaning I'm gonna be licking her fingers clean or she'll scoot back, pinning me down by my hair and ask if I want to fuck her. I really want to eat our creampie, but she is too sensitive when she let's me/makes me really try. The other day as she was cleaning herself out, sitting on the toilet I fingered her. The loose, wet sensation was amazing, and now I'm more obsessed with eating our creampie as ever; or rather having her finger her creampie into my mouth. We have sex generally every day, and the only cum I haven't eaten was that one creampie that so tantalized me. I think licking cum off my fingers for a couple of months has help me overcome my reluctance to eat my own cum even when jacking off. Now eating my own cum just when jacking off gets me excited. The wife isn't nearly as excited about it as I am, but it's easier on her than sex, and I'm excited to jackoff and have her watch me eat my own cum, or eat it off her ass. This fetish should be sold more to women as an easy alternative to sex and other kinky play (some of which may be too involved or too odd)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have always been eating my own cum since I was probably around 16 I would get to the point of where I would cum before full orgasm and could eat it no problem but then when I would get to full orgasm I would get grossed out What I started doing was not think about it I would go to full orgasm Cum in my hand or the table and would eat it before I thought about it After that I said that was not bad at all Now I get to eat all of my cum instead of wasting it I can't stand to waste my cum When I jack off i work hard for my cum So i now eat Evey single drop It tastes awesome I cant get enough I wish i could cum a hell of alot more and alot more often I am 58 and i just cant do it I guess cause of my age In the past i could cum alot and everything day But when i do now it is my treat to myself Cant wait to eat my cum I look forward to it all the time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous