All Comments on 'How I Eat My Own Cum'

by eatwithhelp

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have always been eating my own cum since I was probably around 16 I would get to the point of where I would cum before full orgasm and could eat it no problem but then when I would get to full orgasm I would get grossed out What I started doing was not think about it I would go to full orgasm Cum in my hand or the table and would eat it before I thought about it After that I said that was not bad at all Now I get to eat all of my cum instead of wasting it I can't stand to waste my cum When I jack off i work hard for my cum So i now eat Evey single drop It tastes awesome I cant get enough I wish i could cum a hell of alot more and alot more often I am 58 and i just cant do it I guess cause of my age In the past i could cum alot and everything day But when i do now it is my treat to myself Cant wait to eat my cum I look forward to it all the time

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife has a glorious ass that I love to have sitting upon my face. Our foreplay always starts with her sitting on my face, and being very oral, I'm as happy jacking off with her sitting on my face as when actually fucking. When I'm fucking her I wish I could eat her at the same time. Anyway, she'd ride my face and I would jack off, after much prodding and hinting, she started feeding me my cum from her fingers. I've become infatuated with kissing her fingers all the time now, in a restaurant, wherever.

So, now she rides me and either starts caressing my chest and belly, meaning I'm gonna be licking her fingers clean or she'll scoot back, pinning me down by my hair and ask if I want to fuck her. I really want to eat our creampie, but she is too sensitive when she let's me/makes me really try. The other day as she was cleaning herself out, sitting on the toilet I fingered her. The loose, wet sensation was amazing, and now I'm more obsessed with eating our creampie as ever; or rather having her finger her creampie into my mouth. We have sex generally every day, and the only cum I haven't eaten was that one creampie that so tantalized me. I think licking cum off my fingers for a couple of months has help me overcome my reluctance to eat my own cum even when jacking off. Now eating my own cum just when jacking off gets me excited. The wife isn't nearly as excited about it as I am, but it's easier on her than sex, and I'm excited to jackoff and have her watch me eat my own cum, or eat it off her ass. This fetish should be sold more to women as an easy alternative to sex and other kinky play (some of which may be too involved or too odd)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good my ex girlfriend and I and our boy toy taught me how to enjoy not only my own cum but all others

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love to eat my cum either alone or while making love with my wife

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Suggestion below on CEI videos is good. That’s how I developed my ability to eat my cum. I suggest watching encouraging videos rather than abusive ones. I found one excellent one that offers teasing, countdown and post-orgasm encouragement. It turned me into a cumsucker. I now regularly jerkoff for my wife and eat my cum. She loves it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good technique is to jerk off and catch the first bit of cum with your free hand and eat it immediately. You don’t have time to hesitate. After a while, it get easier to slurp your whole load. Have gotten to the point where I can beat off in front of wife and eat my cum. It turns her on. Me too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I eat my own cum frequently and have for many years. Sometimes I lose the desire after I cum and sometimes I don’t. I love the taste.

When I first started and for a long time after that, I never thought about being with another guy. I just enjoyed my own cum and the thought of eating it. Then when I got older the fantasy turned from eating my own cum to wanting to eat someone else’s. At the time, most of these fantasies involved someone having sex with my wife and me cleaning her up after he came in her.

Then my fantasies involved me performing oral sex on a guy and swallowed his load. Which lead to me fulfilling that fantasy and it was an amazing experience I’ve had many times since.

Does eating your own cum make someone gay? I doubt it. But for me, it was a sign of my own deep sexual desires I suppressed for decades. Now I know who I am and am comfortable with it.

JaycumJaycum9 months ago

Like a lot of guys, I used to lose the urge to eat my cum after coming. Now, I edge with loads of precum, get a few large drops of cum, eat them and it taste so good. I can also eat the rest but it depends on the mood. Been caught by wife eating my own cum…..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bi- male here. I love going down on other guys and getting a mouthful of hot cum as my reward. My favorite is when he pulls out and tells me to stick out my tongue so he can jack off and finish on my tongue. After he cums I go back to sucking and licking until his knees buckle.

When it comes to my own semen I just love to lick up my own pre-cum. I'll go down on a woman after she's been creampied, but I just lose all desire to eat my own cum out of my hand.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best way to eat your cum? Watch CEI videos. Follow instructions. Slurp it up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I too wanted my wife to feed me my creampie after sex. I even had her read some of the stories in Lit as I told her I lose all interest in doing it after I cum. She still can't seem to force me to clean her, but as a compromise, she reaches down and grabs some cum on her fingers and sticks them in my mouth...which I enjoy. We also enjoy cum kissing after blowjobs. I just wish that I could maintain the desire to go down on her after I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was great still can't bring my self to eat all my cum just a little bit but I love pretty cum hope I can take big swallow soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I got in the habit of routinely eating my girlfriend out after ejaculating in her. Her orgasm was strong, I got accustomed to the taste and often the experience would get me hard for another round. I did it so often that when I jerked off, it as much easier to lap the cum up from my hand than wipe it.

I also got to notice how foods I ate changed the taste. Improving the taste for both of use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story. I remember the first time I ejaculated into my hand smelling my sperm thinking it was nice. It was years before I was comfortable eating my own cum. Everything changed when a really hot and attractive porn star described her love of cum, and reasoned that if she could eat cum so could I! Needless to say from that point on I've eaten loads of my creamy discharge. I've also learned to deepthroat a 7 1/2 inch dildo and perform ATM with it. The best part is cuming on the dildo and stuffing it down my throat licking it clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is obviously a hot topic for guys, so many responses! I started eating my cum soon after beginning to masturbate, following reading the book Portnoy's Complaint where the guy in the story shoots into his own mouth. I could not get my cock in my mouth but laying on my back with my legs over my head brought my cock close to my open mouth and I could shoot my cum directly into my mouth like that, often 3 times a day as a horny youngster! Over the years I enjoy eating my cum most times I masturbate, at home, on business trips (with the curtains open). My wife loves to "make" me do it by ordering me to go down on her till she cums, then take care of my own orgasm into my hungry mouth. I just LOVE that and cum so much with her watching and "making" me swallow my load. I think since I started young, I have always loved the taste and texture of my cum. Shooting right into your mouth will take away the post cum hesitancy. One way that always works for that is to cum in a glass and just wait a few minutes. Your desire for your cum will quickly return and you will be so happy you resisted the urge to wash that delicious cum down the drain! Of course eating cum from a pussy is wonderful also and wives love the feeling and the idea of you slurping your own cum. great post!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love cumin my own mouth and eating every drop I do it daily

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I eat my cum from time to time. Not all the time and I like it when I do. Not sure why I just don't do it every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I just jerked off my rock hard uncut cock, came in about thirty seconds and swallowed the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wait a week or so after which I can usually fill a small eggcup with sperm in 2 or three goes. I like to swallow my thick white cum warm and before it goes clear so I have to be quick. I usually take it all in one go and enjoy swirling it around my mouth before letting it slide down. Alternatively sipping it over a period is enjoyable and prolongs the sensation of eating my sweet and salty semen until the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I finally talked my wife into riding me till I came then she slid up and had me lick her clean . She had one of her best orgasms as I did this and she loved it . I want to do this every time we have sex now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The easiest way to eat your own cum after ejaculation is....when your getting ready to shoot your wad? Cum on the top of your opposite hand but let off ....the strokes as your getting ready to shoot your Sperm....it's another way of... withdraw...like pulling out of a pussy then cumming ...it allows you to eat your cum without the mental block....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My own cum normally pours out of my dick and runs down my shaft. However if I pull my foreskin back very hard I can manage shooting my load about a metre. The texture is slimy with off white thick semen mixed with clear. I have been swallowing my own for over forty years and love the way it slides down. I have never tasted another man's semen but was encouraged to jerk off in front of a man who had just finished shooting his load in a car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been eating avidly for over 6 years and love doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like to wait for about two weeks between jerking off to get a good load. I can almost fill an eggcup over a day's jerking with warm salty thick cum which I promptly swallow pausing to take in the smell and taste. Sometimes I freeze it to enjoy at a later date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read your story whilst masturbating. Just before I came I pulled my foreskin back very hard which always produces a generous load. As usual I came hard into a glass and quickly swallowed while it was warm. My own cum is thick, off white and pleasantly slimy. I would like to taste another man's sperm just to compare with mine. Perhaps I will one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love to eat mine cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We just got into this. Wife likes to watch me jerk off into a glass then swallow it. Turns her on so much that now I swallow every load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love eating my own cum , I cum into a little container like a takeaway dipping sauce container and lick it out while it's still nice and warm. I love swirling it around with my tongue before I swallow it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I freeze my cum and use it as lube during my next jack off session. also I cover a dildo with my cum and lick it clean , swallowing all my jizz. I do this once or twice a week, I hope to eat a load right after I cum in my wifes cunt and in her asshole!

gypsyleadergypsyleaderover 2 years ago

I started eating my cum as a kid, I never realized other guys didn't do it until much later. It's the final part of any session with a gf, or my ex's. I cum in them or on them and then lick it up. The only way I miss it is if they swallow the cum first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I had a girlfriend like her as well although I don’t need help eating my own cum I do it 2 or 3 times a week but I’d love to have a kinky girlfriend like her and a bi best friend to suck and have a hell of a threesome Tpinick@gmail.com. In Kansas City Missouri

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very erotic and a turn on. i have the same problem , wild desire to eat my cum and as soon as I cum I loose the urge. Tried many times and failed. resort to freezing my cum and then eat it during our next sex session. Wife suggested that I freeze several loads and then thaw out and spread my cum all over her tits, stomach and in out out of her pussy.Then she told me to clean it up . I was wild , licking each and every drop in and out of her cunt then we fucked and I shot a huge load in her cunt. I was still cover er with my cum when she smiled and got up and sat on my face and said , now eat a fresh load. I ate it all and now we cum kiss and share my cum during each time we fuck. I am over it!!! YUM YUM Lov3 that cum!

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

That had been a fantasy for me as well. If I wanted my wife to eat my cum, I should at least do the same. The first time I ate my own cum, my wife held my legs over my head, while I stroked my little dick. I got so excited, seeing my dick a few inches above my mouth! I continued to stroke, then I came, with my cum aimed toward my open mouth. As she watched, my cum shot into my mouth. She even gagged a little as she watched this! I managed to swallow the whole load. After awhile, she tired of this, so we decided I would eat her creampie after we had sex. The first time we did this, I almost chickened out. But I ate my cum, (and hers) out of her hairy pussy, and as I did, my dick got hard again! We had sex a second time right afterwards! Now she loves it. Not only do I get to eat my own cum, but she gets to orgasm twice with me every night!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I had a girlfriend like her because I love eating my own cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My understanding of why the desire is strong before ejaculation and disappears almost immediately is a hormone called prolactin is released during orgasm that causes this sudden loss of interest. If this is true, then it is literally a hormone that causes us to lose desire.

To overcome this I have asked my partner to demand that I lick 3 times. I have found that if I start and accomplish just 3 licks, then i will not stop until I have finished getting every drop or getting my lover to orgasm and her orgasms are strong. My lover also squirts pee when she orgasms hard enough and if i capture that it washes the sticky cum down my throat. We have done this for over 20 years.

I would add that that both semen and urine are acquired tastes. I do not consider either to be worst tasting than many beers taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is amazing I’m going to try it

explorer256explorer256almost 3 years ago

Thanks for the inspiration…I’m going to write a CEI soon! I’d love to have a CEI male or female connoisseur friend to share ideas with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it,, I have been eating my own cum too. I love it,, I like to clean up my own cum in my partners pussy after we cum together.. she loves it too. We kiss together licking and sharing our cum. Now, I feel I am addicted to eating cum , I will eat other mens cum as well as long as they are clean and safe, I prefer older married men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've been eating my own cum for at least 40 years. It started off with just a little lick off my finger, but after you get used the taste and the smell, you want more. I like taking a hour or two watching some porn and then put my legs up over my head and jerk off into my mouth. It is nice to have a dildo stuffed into your ass at the same time. All the while , I would say out loud to myself, "I'm going eat my cum." When it finally erupts into my mouth, I have worked myself into a frenzy and can't wait to eat it all. I've got a hard on right now, so I think I need to take care of it.

sandybrookesandybrookealmost 3 years ago

Why waste it. It's an acquired taste, like a good scotch. My wife has not tasted cum in years, I cleanup every drop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

I started eating my own cum a few years ago. Like everyone I tend to lose the desire as soon as I climax. I started practising edging and was soon able to edge a good load into my hand and slurp it down.

Some time later I got the courage to ask my wife if I could lick my own cum off her tits. Gladly she was all for it, so I edge onto her tits then off I go.

Recently while soloing I have been using a syringe. Suck up as much as I can the masturbate to climax, at the same time squirting the load into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fresh cum is the best!

At least I know I'm not alone. 55 yo married guy, been doing this since I was 9. At least I tasted my precum then because I was super horny and had no idea what it was! When I was 14 I had my 13 yo neighbor in my room looking at Playboy magazine. We both sat on my bed in silence and after 15-20 min I looked down and saw a huge bulge in his jeans. I just leaned over and unzipped his jeans while he watched. I slowly slid his uderwear down and a huge 8" cock with a sideways bend in it like a banana popped out. I ran my hands up it while I stared at this magnificent thing! I never touched another boy before. After a minute or two clear precum was oozing down the shaft. I licked it and like a crack addict was immediately addicted. I went into a frenzy and before you know it we were 69 on the floor. I had incredible deepthroat skills that seemed to come naturally. I worked his shaft for a few minutes and he blew a huge load into my mouth. I savored some of it and then swallowed it. It was a race to zip up and there was some uncomfortable feelings afterwards. Of course I beat myelf off onto my belly.

I always considered myself straight but obvoulsy I must acknowledege being bisexual. Only oral as anal does not excite me at all. One Saturday morning I was horny and 16 years old. I drove myself to the local highway rest area which had a labrynth like sea of urinals. I went to the one in back and a really hot tan blond guy in his 30s parked himself next to me. After I exposed my cock he immediately started deepthroating me. I had been blown by a few girls, one of them really good but nothing prepared me for the feeling this guy gave me. He lifted my shirt and piched my nipple. I came many hut spurts in his mouth and he smiled and left. I can't believe we did this in a crowded rest area...

Fast forward to college. I'm now 17 years old. In an old, dark, tiled bathroom in the basement bathroom of the art departmet in Buffalo, NY. Also housed the cafeteria so this bathroom saw a lot of action. Found out this was THE cruising bathroom on campus. I didn't come here for that, just the cum. I would look in each stall until I found the one loaded with cum. I'm talking dripping down the walls and in puddles on the floor. I would scoop this up and rub it all over my now slippery 7" cock until I blew a huge load on the wall. This became a thing to do and I also did this at peep shows. I never can forget the odor of all that fresh jizz in there.

One day in a different bathroom on campus an older man deepthroated me and his mouth was even better than the one at the rest area. Blew a huge load down his throat. After college I would go to a local state park parking area. I walked a few feet into the woods and met a young fit black guy. He was noticably hard. he grabbed my cock and immediately went down on me. I pulled his 8" cock out of his swetpants and deepthroated it. A few minutes later he was blasting jets of hot thick cum down my throat. I didn't expect it and I gagged a bit. He apologized and I was like "are you kidding"? I am so hard just thinking about it now. I am happily married and have sex with my wife at least once a week. I still long to suck cock but these days I'm afraid of bringing a disease home. Especially since by nature sucking cock and eating cum is not exactly safe sex. Thanks for letting me relive these moments and I really miss sucking cock :) I still eat my own cum from time to time and as others have written I have mastered the art of a partial cum where I can get a teaspoon or so into my hand twice. This is enough to fill my mouth with hot sticky cum which makes me way more horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Never Waste My Cum

I almost always lick up my own cum immediately after jerking off. I like to hold it on my tongue and enjoy the thickness and taste, then enjoy swallowing it. I also save it in a pill bottle many times until there's a good supply, then I bake a cake and add cum to the cake mix and more cum to the frosting. That way I can really enjoy seeing my male friends, especially those I want to go to bed with, unknowingly eat my cum. But most of all I enjoy licking up and swallowing my own cum. I also really love the taste of precum, my own or any other man's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Method

I could net taste my cum after masturbating ... as most here the desire went away totally. So what I did was cum in a little cup and then walk away for 10 minutes or so. When I came back I dipped the head of a dildo in to the cum and had not problem putting it in my mouth ... actually I did it 2 or 3 times and was able to eat all my cum ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stop right before cumming

Stop right before you cum, your brain does not get the message, your cock let's about a quarter out which you have your hand waiting to catch. Simply place in your mouth. You are still horny, you wonder at the thickness on your tounge. Do it again, get a bigger load out. You go crazy tasting your hot cum, you feel so dirty and free, wait, build up then let it all go, swallow your whole load. Hot thick cum. This is the only way to do it.. Eating cum after you have shot out all your testosterone and chemicals is like eating snot . Eat it while you are a horny dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First time complete

Well today I did it!!! I was like most others, would think about this all the time but just couldn't get there after orgasm. I read tips and am always able to edge and stop in time to get a good flow of pre cum and lick it up. So wasn't sure why I couldn't go all the way. After watching some videos of guys spraying it on food and then someone would eat it, I thought that might work. So, today I stopped at the Dunkin donuts shop and ordered a medium coffee and my favorite Boston cream. When I got home, I stripped down and set the donut on the counter to ready it. I first find the hole where they fill it with the cream and separated it bit and licked some of the cream out. After that, I jacked off to a good cum and right when I was ready, stuck my cock in the hole and refilled it with my own special cream. I then set it done and let the final few drops fall on the chocolate topping. I almost stopped there, but finally picked it up, stuck my tongue in there and lapped it up. After that, I enjoyed every last bite, knowing I finally was eating my own special cum. Think this is the beginning of a great new adventure for me now. Getting hard just thinking about how I'll eat the next load...very soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Swallowing my cum

I really enjoy tasting my thick cum. I will edge my cock for hours just getting close to cumming and then stopping. Then I push out some thick sperm to lick up and I still have a full load to shoot. It's so hott watching my thick cum ooze from my throbbing cock. I use a bigger size rubber dildo to also push on my prostate and make me a huge load. You should definitely try this so you can eat that yummy sperm. Don't waste it taste it.

Ken w.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slippery slope

I told my wife about the same issue most of us are having. She tried to help me get over it in the bedroom, with little luck. I got to the point of taking a taste, but couldn't eat the whole thing. She decided to take control of everything. The following Friday she went out but I wasn't invited. She looked totally hot. We have been adventurous in the past and she looked like she was going on an "adventure" of her own. Fast forward about 5 hours. She comes back home makeup a mess, no bra, well fucked. She told me "problem solved follow me". I followed her to the bedroom. She dropped her dress off her shoulders and all she had on was a thong. She laid back on the bed and pulled it off. OMG cum oozing out of her pussy. All she said was "come clean up this mess". I was so turned on I ate it all. I was so hot I came without my dick being touched. My wife was so turned on she was almost speechless. She helped me clean up the mess I created. We were both so hot we went at it until morning. My hesitation to eat cum was gone. If there was any hesitation she would just restart my motor and off I'd go. Over the rest of the weekend, I ate at least eight loads.

After that she decided I was over my fear of eating cum, and wants to build on it by having me get some fresh from the tap. Yes, suck a cock. It looks like we're in for some more adventures. Can't wait. Lord knows where this will end. I have a hardon thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ruined Orgasm

Like many here, I struggled for years to eat my own cum. Always saying today was the day, then after cumming, lost the desire. I started reading sissy stories and stories about men being kept in chastity cages. IN these stories they talk about assgasms and sissygasms. These are when using a dildo, you massage the prostrate and essentially milking the cum out of you. In this was you cum, but dont get the great feeling as the cum slowly dribbles out. When this happens, you have cum, but also still have desire. Other stories talked about ruined orgasm - where teh owner of the sissy will occasionally let the man out of his little cock cage and jerk him off, but stopping short of allowing him to cum. They repeat this several times - edging and then stopping...then finally, right before cumming she stops - so close, hand removes...and then the cum just dribbles out - you have cum, but no satisfaction like you would normally feel....but, you now hae a hand full of tasty cum and are more than eager to eat it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love my own cum

This has been a fetish for many years! It started off my girlfriend at the time, wife now was driving us to school, she reached over and played with my dick, next thing you know I was out and she was jacking me off. I came and it was all over her hand! We didn't have a towel and she suggested I kick it all off. I did and I was hooked. We've done this for years but she never wants me to eat it out of her pussy?!?!? We got into the fetish using cups, glasses etc but it seemed to waste some of the delicious seed. I tried holding my dick over my head, but it was uncomfortable. We tried a condom but the taste was terrible until.... We tried flavored condoms. They are perfect if you're into this fetish! It catches 100% of the cum and gives the already delicious juice a hint of flavor! I can't seem to get enough now! At least once a week she feeds me cum! I wear one with sex also just to save the cum to eat! I'd give anything if she'd let me lick it directly from her pussy, she always tastes so sweet and lets me ear her out before sex. One day I'll talk her into it, but for now, I get to satisfy my thirst. I've considered other men but she just isn't into it so it's just our fun secret!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cum loving

I jerk off into a cup , wrap it up and freeze it. the next day I thaw it out and use it a a lube for my cock, i then rum my cum all over a dildo and proceed to suck it clean and jerk off again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eating my cum out of wifes pussy

As my beautiful thick wife lays across the bed and I massage her body n oil, I end up with my tongue buried n her asshole, whichbmakws me so submissive, sometimes I'll get her on her knees and fuck her with my lil dic and cum inside of her then I devour her pussy as she tells me to lick that cum soak pussy and get it all out. Then she rides her 8 inch dildo as I eat her fat ass and jerk my lil dic she tells me to eat her ass while she gets fucked by a big dic . It makes me explode again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Juice

I start Masturbating myself & then when I'm really hot & throbbing I get loads of Pre-cum, I love my own Pre-cum, it's clear & taste's great, the more I do this my Pre-cum gets thicker & in no time I have Pearly White thick hot cum oozing out, I normally scoop it up on my thumb nail & pop it into my mouth, I think it tastes really bitter but quite nice, I do this until there is no more to scoop up.

I really have to be really turned on to do this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Warm cum sensation

I agree it is very kinkily arousing to do that. But almost as much of a turn on for me is just to cum over my face. Using the tried and tested ‘legs over the head ‘ position. Feeling it splash on my face , over my lips or if the aim is good - into my mouth makes me feel soo dirty ! I love it.

The extra turn on is to do it side profile against a full length mirror , watching your own porn show is wild .

Janes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love my own cum

When I was younger I could raise my legs over my head and cum into my mouth. Oh god the taste is good! Now I masturbate and get right on the edge and let it ooze out a little at a time. The taste gets me so horny. Also I cum into a little pill bottle and freeze it. Then I can put in my mouth later and as it melts, oh man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me too

I love cuming in my mouth feeling my huge load shoot onto my face feeling my worm thick sticky cum fill up my mouth watching my cock pulsating as I squeeze out every last drop it’s a amazing experience Just thinking about it gets my cock rock hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NZ cum eater

I've left quite a few remarks here over many years.

I'm 60 now and still enjoy to eating my cum, I've been masturbating quite a bit lately and have been eating most of my ejaculations, just had a nice early morning wank in the lounge and licked up quite a big load, I've still got some in my mouth. Cheers Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Similar

I love doing this. The best way I’ve found on my own or with girlfriend or my male best friend. If on my own I have a dildo in my ass and get myself close put my legs in the air over my shoulders hold the dildo inside me with one hand jack my cock with the other. This normally works and as I’ve been edging so long I get a nice thick load in my mouth and on my face. Similar with my friend or girlfriend. My girlfriend will fuck me with the dildo in the legs up position while I jack off or my best friend willl be sliding his cock into my ass and watches me cover my face and swallow my own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eat It!

I had similar experiences when younger. I thought it was a tremendous turn-on to eat my own cum but lost the urge to eat it after I ejaculated. A few times I contorted myself with legs over my head so that I would cum in my own mouth and that was really wild. I was caught doing that once by a friend, which led to my one and only same-sex relationship. He walked in on me cumming in my mouth. We ended up with him fucking me in the ass and me cumming frron him fucking me several times. Wow! After I worked through that, the idea of eating my own load helps me to cum. So I think about how hot it is to eat my own load, and I routinely jerk off into my hand. Feeling that hot load in my hand is exciting and helps me to bring it up to my mouth and eagerly suck it into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In a milkshake

Love the thought and agree to the hesitations after cumming, most recently I bought a McDonald's shake, jerked off into it, stirred it up and finished every drop, best shake ever and each time, it's less and less milkshake and more and more of the cum. You should really try it, it's yummy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Go For It

I tried for years - when I was younger. I have always loved the taste of my precum, it's kind of syrupy and salty, but I could never get my cock into my mouth, so I'd contort myself with my legs bent over my head and shoot into my mouth. Then I had "buyer's remorse" because it was gooey and I would spit it out. With age one loses agility, but gains wisdom and maybe desperation. My wife, who used to let me cum in her mouth but would then spit it out, is rarely agreeable to sex anymore, so I have to minister to my own needs. I started to watch a lot of porn about eating creampies or your own cum from masturbating. I would get very excited about the eroticism of it and tremble with anticipation. I would drink some of my favorite alcohol to loosen up and I used to cum in the small brandy glass I used and swallow it fast - then follow it up with a shot of liquor. I would clean up quickly and kind of feel a like I was a weirdo. Then I decided to "go for it". Now I eat my cum on a regular basis and enjoy it.

If you haven't cum in a while, your ejaculate can get a little lumpy and bitter and that's not very appetizing to me, so I recommend having regular orgasms. Before I masturbate, I hydrate by drinking water and I edge a while to build up the volume of cum, and lick the precum off my fingers as I go. When I'm ready for release, I cum all over my fingers while still stroking. I'm older and my orgasms are no longer powerful so I don't shoot; my cum just pulses gently out of my cock and oozes down over my fingers. Now I usually don't lose the nerve or desire because I'm having sex with my partner - me - and I don't want to disappoint him, so after I'm done cumming I lick it off my fingers and swallow it all. Success.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love to eat my own jism

I eat my own cum with my girlfriend all the time now. The 1st time we did it, she kissed me after a BJ and shared my cum with me. Then, I started eating my own creampies from her pussy. Well, now we try new ways to feed me my own cum all the time. After a BJ, she'll shoot my load into a shot glass, then pour my cum into my mouth. Or, sometimes, she'll drip my cum from her mouth, right into my mouth. I've licked it off of her face after giving her a huge facial. I've licked it off of her tits after jerking off onto her chest. I've came into my hand and licked it off of the palm of my hand while she watches. And, finally, I sometimes lift my legs up over my head and rest my legs on the headboard of my bed and jerk myself onto my face and into my mouth. I love eating my own cum; and, I'm quite addicted to eating and swallowing my own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just Do It

I used to fantasize about eating my cum but lost the urge with the first pulse from my cock. Eventually I shot my load into a glass with a bit of wine then swallowed it down. In time the wine wasn’t needed anymore and now I eat at least half of my cum, either from jacking offspring licking it off my wife’s tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Eat my cum

I’ve done it twice once I stop right before orgasm and I had it in my mouth and decided to move it around which triggered my self go swollow and it was great taste very sweet. Second time I came on a bag and left it for a while after about 45 min I saw it and wanted to taste it and just licked it off and swallowed again taste was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I have solved the post cum eating problem

I have also tried for years to eat my own cum. I would get drunk tell myself I would eat my cum and jerk off just to lose the load to a quick clean up.... Time to time I would cum in my face but just couldn’t get the aim to land in my mouth. That is until I started jerking off into a condom. I know sounds like a waste BUT after a night of edging I could let lose a huge thick load. I would leave the condom on and roll over to go to sleep. Knowing there was a lick load ready I would wake up and roll the common back and dump the load right into my mouth. Half asleep half horny the load is still warm and tick. It didn’t become liquid like commonly described by people who freeze it. It was just like a fresh load right out of my cock but now I was horny and eager to eat my own cum!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Larry Smith

It actually took me awhile to learn how to eat and swallow my own c** many years of practice and the only way that I found out was I like to stick a wine bottle in my ass and I start coming while that happens and I do it in my hand and then I lick it out and then a lot of times I come in a cup and save it and then the next time I jack off I just dumped it down my throat while I'm coming I will say that there is nothing better than sucking your own c** off of your hand you should try it I love, and I'm finally one day going to talk myself into sucking a cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gonna try tonight

Well glad to see so many trying to accomplish the cum eating task and hats off to those who got past that mental Hurdle. I am alone in a hotel tonight so I will give it another try. Pre-cum no problem and I actually love it. Getting that actual load to my lips is a totally different mental challenge.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 5 years ago
Love it

I like this story and damn your girlfriend sounds like a lot of fun. I like eating my cum and have for years. What I really love to do is to masturbate right to the edge of orgasm (maybe a teeny bit past the edge) and get a partial load. I'm still hard and horny and I'll lick it right off my hand. Then go back and do it again.

A few times I've done this at work when I was distracted by horniness. A quick stop in the bathroom to stroke some out, lick it up and keep it in my mouth for a while. Then swallow.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love eating my cum out of her pussy and off her body. Once after I came in her mouth,she normally swallows, she kissed me and gave me the whole load. That was weird but i swallowed all my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yum cum

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love eating my precum

For me I love eating my precum I get so turned on thinking about stroking my shaft and teasing myself with not too much stroking just enough to keep my arousal Goin...till I get that first drop on end of my throbing cock

I use my finger to scoop it up then straight into my mouth its such a turn on.

Then with every next drop sometimes I will rub it on to my lips so I can slowly lick it off

For anyone who has wanted to try eating yout precum

I would highly recommend taking your time and after a couple of trying you will never look back

Thanks for reading my story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Cum eater

I love eating my own cum and have several times. When I first tried I was like you, was I came I would lose interest in eating it. My first successful time was eating my cum off my girlfriends breasts. Then I advanced to eating it from her pussy after we had sex. Now I have started masturbating and then eating it on a regular basis. I have recently started sucking other men's cocks to get more cum. If you want your cum to taste sweeter try eating a lot of pineapple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ive always eatin my own cum

I was about 14 the first time I ate my own cum. I was staying over at a friend's house and was really horny. So I decided to stroke myself off. And after I came. I didn't know what to do with the mess so I just licked my fingers and my hand until all the cum was gone. That moment on I knew that I loved the taste of my own cum. I was in my forties before I got to taste another man's come. And it was overwhelming. I try to jack off at least once a day. So I can get cum. I am married. I am 55 years old. And I love my wife very much. But she just says he's not into me eating my come off of her or out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gonna try again

Well, I am going to try again here in a few minutes. My mental block is strong. Very frustrating

Edgeman420Edgeman420over 5 years ago
Edging & Eating My Own Treats

I posted a couple years ago on this thread about how I started. Now I am a regular eater of my own cum. I edge several times a day without blowing a full load but still squirting out plenty of hot jizz for a full spoonful of my favorite snack several times each day. I love to really take my time while alone in hotel rooms and I go at it for hours uninterrupted. I have gone 3-4 days like that without the grand finale, but still satisfied and living in a goon bliss during my free time. Load after load of my delicious cream goes from spoon to mouth or on my face and along my lips where it dries for later licking. Now I not only edge but I can crest for hours right on the brink of a full release. I have also perfected a complete no-touch erection and partial ejaculation just by meditating about my favorite hobby. I love having this time just for me. It is a very selfish practice and I have no intention of quitting anything soon. Only wish there were others like me who could share new techniques and stories of our love of our own cum. Headed down the hall for the one more session before heading home from work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tastes so good

I blow into a plastic screw cap container & save a few frozen loads before I delight in thawing it and eating it straight or on food as a dressing. Healthy & delicious.

I also love sucking it out of other guys cocks. Really yum & a great turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eat my cum

I like to watch porn, cross dress, and then go for it. I masturbate, cum in a glass and then poor it in my mouth. Play with it a bit, then swallow. Wonderful fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Eating my own cum

I have wanted to taste my own cum for a really long time, and finally had to try it, and I really liked it,I was shocked to actually have done it “!!! Now I can’t do without it “!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do it

After forcing myself to eat it a few times, getting over the barrier of lost interest is a breeze. Now I can't help but eat up every last drop, I don't know if I can stop again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
finger licking good

I was unbelievably hesitant to try but it kind of happened by accident. Long story short, it was like 4 days since I last cum and needless to say I exploded. straight up hitting the pillow and my face. Actually bullseye right in my mouth. I liked it so much I jerked off 2 more times to keep eating. Happy this little accident happened. I always wanted to try someone else's to see if they taste the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving it now

I have grown into a cum loving slut... I eat every drop of my cum EVERYTIME I orgasm.. It's gotten to the point where I start craving to have some just

because the flavor and texture of MY cum is to die for. Often times I just wanna taste my cum even though I'm not really horny, if that makes sense ??? I'm 31 years married to my 1st wife and she has no idea how much I LOVE eating my cum. I seldom fuck her. I eat her out a few times each week, and then I go somewhere alone and suck up my orgasm. I enjoy that MORE than screwing. I keep fantasizing about finding a married friend, actually one in particular, whose wife won't blow him, and offer to suck him off once or twice a week. It would be a win-win for both of us if he wouldn't mind a guy giving him blowjobs. I'm thinking something like stopping over with a six pack, going into his garage like we're visiting. Finding a secure place where I drop to my knees, give him oral pleasure, swallow ALL his cum. Then drink some beers, talk sports, current events, like NOTHING just happened. Then if the mood strikes him, cause I'm ALWAYS ready and willing, blow him a second time before I leave...We could do this is in less than an hour if his schedule is that busy...I'm wanting this....wonder if he is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
eating your own cum

I have found if you edge yourself to the point of no return and stop just before shooting your cum will slowly ooze out and you can start eating it as it cums out you won't get the complete load probably about 75% but you will stay hard and can finish up jacking off and amazingly you will want to eat the rest.....true story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
woah

That was very inspiring and has helped me fix some issues since I was 15 years old. I understand now that I wasn't just too horny but also such a 12

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just do it ...

I too had issues following through with promises to myself. I went through a process of elimination, meaning I would cum in a wine glass with a bit of wine then swallow it all down. Then a glass with a few drops of water. No problem with either. It was a no brainer to go straight to cum eating, which I do most every time I jack off. While I do lose the desire immediately after I cum, I still go for it. The memory of eating my own cum is a huge turn on the next time, so worth going through with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i am a cum eater

yes I always wanted to taste my cum but when I cum I would chicken out but I kept on trying it the more I tried it the better it tasted then came the day I took my first load it didn't taste that bad the more I tried it the better it tasted now when I jachoff I catch it in a spoon raise it to my mouth an slowly savor the load now I eat all of my cum an live it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I cum in my coffee in the morning. It’s the best taste and it’s in my lips all morning after

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can only seem to eat my cum when I cum on my wife and I love it . Now I want to have a guy cum in mouth .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love getting naked in public and jacking off in public and eating my own cum in public. I've done this a lot. I've been caught jacking off in public a few times once standing in my living room doorway and they saw me and honked. Just wish i would have got caught eating my cum that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I eat my own own cum

I love jack off on my food and eat it i love to jack off on a Mir and lick it off I love cum in my mouth I wish i had cum in my mouth even Day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i eat cum

My wife makes me jackoff and eat my own cum everynight and i love it ,she really likes watchung me suck a big black dick and swallow every drop ,its so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucking my own dick

I was able to bend over and suck my dick when I was in my teens to early 20's and gave myself a blowjob. I loved doing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cumcycle

cum into an ice cube tray share the cum with 4 cube spaces add cool aid and

wala a cumcycle!!! also you can put it in your wifes glass without her knowing

she is eating your cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Creamy Beer

To get used to it, I make cum-cubes. Jerk off into an empty ice cube tray. (Add some to as many holders as you can) Add some water, and freeze the tray. Later, drop some cubes into a glass and add some beer. As the cubes melt, you get a nice foamy, silky head on the beer.

And sip away. It's great. Some will drop to the bottom. That last gulp is the best part. The aftertaste is great too. It's habit forming... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now I love it

I've always loved my pre-cum drops as they are so sweet, sticky and fun, but yes, that next step was a big one. My girlfriend definitely helped as she loved the idea. Our first time was when I was gently tied to the bed with silk scarves, blindfolded and being teased. She went down on me and after cumming she then slowly slid up my body, planting little kisses and then as she kissed me on the lips her tongue entered and she slowly released my cum into my mouth. I have no idea as to how much there was, but because she did it so slowly, I could take it, taste it, feel it, play with it and by the end of the kiss after having swallowed it all I knew I wanted to do this again. Now, months later, when she and I are apart, she loves to have me tell her about how I am going to eat it. My absolute favorite is cumming into a beautiful wine glass, then slowly pouring it into my waiting mouth, onto my tongue, holding it in my mouth, using my finger to wipe it all out of the glass and then savor it for a bit, making sure my entire mouth is covered and then slowly swallow it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Want to eat cum

I also usually have the same problem. The desire to eat cum vanishes once I ejaculate. What worked for me was, I once ejaculated on a biscuit and then ate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
At least a taste!

It's not the same as eating a full load of my sperm, but at least its a way to get a taste! If I can manage to squeeze the base of my cock hard enough just as I'm about to have a full orgasm, I can trap the first and usually smaller ejaculation inside my cum tube . When I calm down enough to not complete an orgasm, andwithout losing my desire to eat it, I release my cock and coax the cum to the tip, then eat it. Definitely cum not just precum. Another way is to shoot it into some handiwrap for eating in a few minutes or for freezing as a cumsicle that can be inserted into my pee hole the next time or for sucking until it melts in my mouth. But a full fresh load from my cock into my mouth is still the goal especially

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Eating my own cum on a dare

My brother and I played a dare game when we were younger that one day iincluded daring each other to suck oue own dicks while the orher watched and helped. We'd take turns laying on our backs while the other helped pull our legs over the head. Though he was a year older and more developed, he couldn't reach his cock. I, on rhe other hand, could not only lick my slit, but could take my entire cockhead in my mouth. He could only marvel when i began ejaculating into my mouth while he watched. I got to see his sperm shoot into his mouth from an inch away. Still exciting.

cumlover969cumlover969about 7 years ago
Wow, over 100 cum loving comments

I had an older brother who turned me on to jerking off when I was about 12. Got so horny I would indulge 2 r 3 times a day. It wasn't long before I was shooting in my palm and began sucking it off. I thought it was kind of strange (never felt I couldn't eat it) but came to love the taste and feel. After six months or so of sucking it out of my palm I had the idea of throwing my legs over my head and shooting directly into my mouth. After a while, in order to not to miss my mouth I placed my feet on the wall and pulled down on my ass. While doing this my cock head brushed my lips and I came immediately. With work I was able to get the head in my mouth and take my load directly. I would suck my cock every chance I got and was eventually able to get about half of my seven inches.

As time went on I had a steady GF with plenty of sex, but when alone couldn't stop chomping on my dick and swallowing a delicious load. Over several years I ingested at least several gallons of luscious cum.

My GF never knew of this. I fantasized about sucking another mans cock and tasting his nectar, but thought I wouldn't, because that would be gay. However, when my girl was away I got really horny at a party and after got picked up by a young stud when I was hitch hiking home. Long story short, he convinced me he would give me the best blow job I ever had and took me home. As we were removing our clothes all I could see was the large bulge in his silk underwear. Without a thought I took hold of it and freed it. I took it in my mouth and was in heaven. His load was large and I gagged a little, but it was amazing. I felt somewhat guilty after he sucked me off and was so nervous I didn't get his number, not thinking I would do it again.

That feeling wore off even before I got home. As soon as I got there I sucked my cock and took my load. I was now wanting to suck cum out my own but other cocks as well. Not too long after I was picked up by a black guy in a nudie bar and went to his place. When he pulled his pants off and lay on the bed his nuts were the size of tennis balls. He came in a gusher like from a fire hose. Sweet. The second time we met I was so turned on I shot my wad as soon as got it out of my pants. That guilt flashed through my mind (like most of have eating your own cum) but I was determined to get another large delivery of delicious man juice. About 10 minutes into sucking that lovely cock the guilt had eased and I was now a certified cocksucker and cum lover.

Sometime later I fell in love with a bronze Greek god. I won't bore you with most of the rest. But just a couple of things. I learned to deep throat his ten inches and could take the load deep in my throat. At times we would cum in our mouths and exchange it in deep kisses. We also began fucking each other and would then suck our own cum out of each others butt holes. Heavenly.

I have a number of stories. Take a look.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have been well taught

My girlfriend and I have an amazing, honest, physical relationship and she is without question the sexiest, most sensual woman with whom I have ever been. The first time I ate my own cum, I was tied to the bed, blindfolded, thoroughly seduced, teased and blown. Normally she swallows every single drop, but this time she came up, kissed me and slowly released it into my mouth. That was the hottest, sexiest kiss I ever experienced and our tongues swirled together as she took her time feeding it all to me..

After that, we discussed it and she loved how open I was. The more we talked about it, the more she loved it. She and I did this a few more times and each time it became not only easier for me, but I looked forward to it.

Then, during a period on the road, during some of the hottest sexting sessions, she we talked each other through amazing orgasms and she convinced me to cum in my hand and then in a single gulp just go for it. I did and loved how it felt in my hand and then filling my mouth.

The best so far, save for the kiss, was when she had me cum in a martini glass. It was completely dark outside, under the stars, stroking, chatting and then cumming into the glass. She talked me through it as if her hand was holding the glass and as I tipped my head back, I slowly poured it all into my waiting mouth, over my tongue, not swallowing a single drop...yet.

She had me hold it, play with it, imagine it and then slowly swallow it bit by bit.

Each time has become better than the last. I love her and she has taught me to love my cum too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my first time

the first time I tried it I didn't like it but I kept on trying it then one day I had a idea I put on a condom an ejaculated in it then I though it was now or never I put the condom in my mouth bit a hole an sucked all of my cum out I really the taste since then I never waste a drop that was when I was sixteen now I am sixty an still eat my cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous