All Comments on 'How I Eat My Own Cum'

by eatwithhelp

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love own cum

I love eating my own cum can't get enuff. wish strarted earlier. will eat others too. why waste it. yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
eating own cum

I eat my own cum every chance I get love it. I'm transgender. will eat others too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love my CUM

What I like to is wait until I've saved up a big load. Then I go to the internet and find solo cum shots. It really turns me on watching all those cocks shooting loads of tasty cum and wish I was there to swallow it all. When I'm getting ready I'll slide a butt plug up my ass and sit down and start grinding it in my ass. My prscum really starts to flow then and I scoop it up. I get myself right to the edge and thats when my cock starts oozing cum, which I scoop up and eat, when my cock stops oozing I climax and it's so GOOOD !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Always Eating My Cum

For years I never thought of doing this. Then I began keeping my cum and freezing it. When I was ready to jerk off I'd take it out and it would defrost quickly. Then when jerking and just before cumming I'd take a mouthful. It was a major turnon. Now I always shoot onto a plastic surface and immediately lick it up. I can't imagine not eating it now. I envy guys who can get their cocks right over their mouths and shoot directly into their mouth. My advice - if it bothers you at first just keep on doing it and soon you'll really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I already licked the cum out of my girlfriends pussy two or three times, and everytime I love it. But I also cannot eat my own cum alone, even though I fantasize about it. After I cum, I loose the urge.

Often I cum on her tits, but I never could lick my sperm from her tits. I think the idea highly exciting, but after I cum I chicken out. Anyway, its good to know I´m not alone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How to love doing it

I find the best way is to almost reach the brink of orgasm so that quite a bit if cum escapes, then lick your hand clean as you finish off properly, it is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yet to do it

I have fantasized about eating my own cum for a while now. I'm not gay, happily married instead. I have asked my wife to help me on many occasions but when I get to actually doing it, I suddenly don't want to do it as soon as I cum. Very weird considering thinking about it is what makes me cum in the first place. This is good to know I'm not alone in this fantasy. I've even been tied up and had my wife attempt to give it to me, but I just can't open my mouth to do it.

I have eaten some before, but not the whole lot, just one glob or so.

Thanks for posting your story on here. :) I'll keep trying on my end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eating your own

I back up the others here. Most of us think about it but go off the idea the moment we cum. One way I tried was catching it and freezing it! When I was in the mood I defrosted it and tasted it, I think it loses something, it was just very thin tasteless water.

The way I overcame my problem was an accident but it will sound gay to most of you. For reasons which would take too long to tell in a comment, I had a cock in my mouth. The owner then ejaculated into my mouth without warning. Now at this point I hadn't cum my myself so I was still receptive to it. And guess what? I loved it! It was an amazing taste, texture and sensation. I did pursue that on other occasions and every time was equally wonderful. It was at this point that I accepted the fact that I am bi-sexual, even though it's only orally.

The other obvious way of tasting cum before you cum yourself is to have a MMF threesome with your partner.That's a delight in itself but one of the best spinoffs is that you can get to taste a man/woman mix of juices from your partners pussy. Those who've tried this all seem to love it. Since then when I masturbate I nearly always cum in my hand or a small medicine sized cup and drink it immediately. This is certainly nice for me now but somebody elses will always taste better ;O)

Open your mind and let it go!

icp@europe.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Me to

Everytime I told myself to eat it I would cum an then loose all desire to do it

ctarrantellactarrantellaover 12 years ago
Not alone

You're not alone. There are a lot of guys who feel this way. My wife and I have gone through the same experience. It took me year's to cum inside my wife then go down on her. Same thing happened when I'd cum on her breasts. I always had every desire to lick her clean. Then I would chicken out. When talking about it with her during foreplay or sex it would get me rock hard. Even when I'd cum in her mouth I would cum so much and so long she couldn't keep it in her mouth long enough to swap it into my mouth. While we talk about it a lot more than we do it, it is great when we do. To her, it shows her I wouldn't ask her to do anything I myself wouldn't do.

The first time I licked my own semen off my wife was the first time she let me cum on her actual face. The deal was she would only allow me to do that if I licked it off her. Before that I could never cum on her face. Read the story I recently posted. Most of our desires revolve around this. Like I said, you're not alone.

Don't listen to the haters. There is nothing gay about me and my own cum is all I want to taste. I also enjoy the few times I got my wife to squirt in my mouth and on my face.

I understand where you are coming from and there are a lot of people who do and won't admit it.

CT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very realistic

Nice story a lot ot real feelings and emotions. Girlfriend has good understanding and will help in other ways

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous