How I Ended Up Owning Sluts Pt. 03

Story Info
Cindy gets comfortable, Family dynamics change.
3.4k words
11.3k
16
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I Ended Up Owning Sluts

Part Three

Cindy gets comfortable, changes in family dynamics

Last chapter I left you with Cindy and Annette in the tub, and me downstairs. Not what I would have thought having two naked sluts in my bedroom, but that's the way it turned out. Now I find myself waiting for them to get dressed and come back downstairs, and just that revelation made me think of the changes in my life since meeting Cindy.

They both came downstairs, Annette smiling like a cat that caught the canary, and Cindy who had a look of shock and confusion on her face. Cindy just wearing a T-Shirt sat down beside me and Annette went to check on the kids.

"I'm so sorry Rusty. I'm embarrassed by my actions and beg your forgiveness."

"What are you talking about?"

"I let someone else make me cum."

"Are you talking about Annette dear?"

"Yes, she licked my pussy after my bath and made me cum. I'm so sorry."

"Well, I've got news for you. She licked it and made you cum before your bath also, and I watched the whole thing."

"Why didn't you stop her?"

"It's not cheating Cindy. Did it feel good? Did you like having her between your legs?"

"Yes, it was fantastic. But why aren't you upset about it?"

"Because you didn't do anything wrong. The first time you were kind of out of it, and the second time you could have stopped her if you wanted to."

"But it's OK if she makes me cum in our bed?"

"In our bed, in the back yard, at the park or in a public bathroom. It doesn't matter as long as you enjoyed it."

"But I never had a woman do what she did."

"So now you have. You haven't done anything wrong. All you did is what I've been asking you to do. You started acting like a slut, and I'm very pleased with you."

I reached down and softly pushed her knees apart and started rubbing her clit. She tensed up, looked out the sliding glass door at everyone, and then looked back at me. I took her by the hand and walked her into the kitchen, which is separated by just a counter top, and I pushed her to her knees. There was no doubt in her mind about what I wanted and she got right to work.

She nervously took the head of my cock in her mouth, then started to relax and licked the entire length before reinserting it and taking it deeper with each coming stroke. It took no time for me to get rock hard, and I didn't want to squander this opportunity. I stood her up, turned her around and placed her hands on the countertop while pulling her hips backwards, causing her to take a step back. I spread her legs and grabbed the butter dish where I took two fingers of butter and rubbed them between her cheeks and on her anus. She turned to me as to stop me, and I put those two buttery fingers up to her lips to say remain quiet. I then pushed the butter up inside her ass lubing the passage I was now going to use. I rubbed some on my rock-hard cock and put it directly outside the opening to her forbidden hole. As I delivered more pressure, I could feel her trembling from fear of being caught. Pulled the back of her T-shirt up and over her head, keeping it pulled up and her tits hanging out. When I grabbed her hips and applied more pressure my cock entered her asshole, and she responded with a squeal. But slowly I pushed my entire length up inside her and used my buttery fingers on her nipples. I took my other hand and started massaging her clit, causing her to react in the only manner she could.

"Oh, Ah, Not Here, Oh Shit this feels so good."

"I am going to fuck you right here and I'm going to make you cum right here."

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're doing this."

"You're my slut and I'll enjoy you wherever I like, whenever I like. You love to be fucked in strange places, and we're going to explore them all my sweet."

By now I had built up a rhythm and was easily pushing in and out of her tightest hole. My buttery hand still playing with her nipples, my other hand giving her clit a run and my cock going in and out of her ass, she was building up to a huge orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, make me your slut, fuck me in my ass."

"You already are a slut baby; I'm just taking advantage of it. Now I want you to cum right here with everyone just outside that door."

She couldn't hold it back and started to convulse and shake all over.

"That's right baby, cum all over the floor. Give me everything you have."

Her ass was clamping down on my cock like it was trying to bite it off. I couldn't hold back, and I shot a load up inside her and she responded by screaming.

"Oh Shit, you feel so good inside of me. Give me your cum, give it all to me."

Cindy was still shaking and quaking when I pulled out of her. I turned and pulled A carrot from the refrigerator, broke it in half, and pushed the large end into her ass. I pulled her shirt back down, turned her around, and pushed her to her knees. She happily accepted my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean with earnest. When she had finished, she stood and was shaky on her feet so I helped her back to the couch to sit down. Just as she sat, Annette came through the door and looked at us both.

"Well Fucked Gain Cindy? How many times are you going to cum today? You know I'm available to stand in if you've had too much?"

"I wouldn't give this away for love or money. I'll survive anything my man has to give to me."

"I Just wanted you to know I can pick up some of the load, or should I say loads?"

"That cock is all mine honey."

"Well then I'll get Billy and just go."

She got her son and said her goodbyes and came back in. I walked her to the front door and opened it and Billy ran out to the car. Annette turned to me and pulled her dress up to her neck.

"You can have all of this anytime you want it, Rusty."

"I told you only if Cindy invites you in. You're just going to have to wait and see what happens."

I gave her nipple a pinch and slapped her ass as she turned. She walked out the front door still holding her dress above her tits and turned to me.

"You know I'm the biggest slut I town, and I'm available for you."

She let her dress fall and walked to her car, holding it up over her ass and wiggling as she walked. Again, I asked myself what happened to me. The old me would have fucked her right her in the doorway, and yet I turned her away naked in my front door. I closed them door and went back to sit with Cindy.

"You know she wants you to fuck her?"

"Yeah, I think she made that absolutely clear."

"Well, If I've learned anything today, it's that a slut has to protect her home and man from other sluts."

"What are you going to do, have a slut-off?"

"You let me worry about that. This is my man in my house. I think I can work this out, slut or not."

"I'll let you know when I completely formulate my plan, but I expect no interference from you. This is my flag to plant and my territory to defend."

"Oh, I can't wait to watch this. It is making me hard already."

"You are such a man. Well, if you enjoy it, all the better."

"What, no hints?"

"You just stay out of it and let me defend what is mine."

"OK, I could enjoy a good slut fight. Just promise me no injuries?"

"I'm not that low of a woman. She'll walk into this thinking she's getting what she wants, then end up with more than she wanted."

"Are you trying to excite me enough to take you right here on the couch?"

"You just give that thing a rest for later. I'm going to clean up and this carrot out of my ass."

She got up and walked towards the stairs with the leafy tail of that carrot hanging down below her shirt. I Just laughed to myself and when she started to climb the stairs, I took a picture with my phone. I then got up and called Casey to come in.

"So how did it go on your first day?"

"Oh, Kimi was no problem but the boys gave me a little problem."

"Anything I need to get involved with?"

"No, Annette just whispered in my ear that they were trying to test me."

"And what did you do?"

"I followed Annette's advice. She told me not to get upset, but just be Stern with them."

"And did that work?"

"Yes, it worked great. It even worked when I told them they couldn't go inside while you and mom were having sex in the kitchen."

"How did you know about that."

"Well, if you look on an angle through the glass doors, you can see the counter. And the look on mom's face told me what was happening. Don't worry about it Rusty, I've known for a long time that you two are acting like kids."

"Like kids Hugh?"

"Well, call it whatever you want. I'll keep the children away when you're doing that kind of thing."

"Children? Aren't you one of the children?"

"I guess so, but I'm older and understand more than they do."

"I didn't know you were such a big girl."

"Rusty, I understand a lot more than you give me credit for. I know what sex is and I know you and mom enjoy it a lot."

"Well then, I'm sorry to sell you short."

"I told you I was not a child anymore."

"And do you have any feelings on what your mom and I are doing?"

"It seems to make her happy, so I am OK with it."

"It seems you are older than your years."

"I told you, I'm not just a little girl anymore. I guess you'll be getting a boyfriend soon?"

"No, mom and I talked about that. She wants me to wait for awhile before I start seeing boys like that."

"Your mom is one smart lady."

"I guess so. Besides most of the boys I meet are just children anyway."

"Well, I'm learning a whole lot more about you."

"I'm Just saying, let me take care of the kids and you two can do whatever you are doing now."

"I Thank you Case. I never thought you could grow up so quickly."

"That's because you're a man. You can't understand big girl things."

"Well thanks for setting me straight. Why don't you go upstairs and check on your mom. Tell her I would like her to wear her dark blue nightie and come down to cook dinner. And Casey, I want you to help her, she's had a long day."

"No problem, us girls will take care of everything for you boys."

"Ok, then I'll leave you to it."

She got up, gave me a hug, and hopped off towards the stairs. Aside from just being told off by this young thing, I was still amazed by what she had become. I feared my days as the lead of this family were short, this one will take over in a minute. But having someone to rely on and pick up on some responsibility will free Cindy and us to go out and play. And with Cindy getting into being a slut for me, I felt on top of the world.

I dozed off sitting and thinking about all the wild things Cindy and I were going to do, not realizing at first that her and Casey had come back downstairs. I opened my eyes to see Cindy in her dark blue very short nightie with spaghetti straps and Casey in a cotton nightie that was unbuttoned to her little cleavage, and it landed at mid-thigh. I couldn't remember ever seeing that nightie before and was a little bewildered but not concerned. She was certainly covered, and I had faith in Cindy's mothering skills, so I just past it off as just one more of the changes that were occurring around me. I got up and went to the kitchen, took Cindy by the hips, and kissed her neck while hugging her to my body.

"Are you two at it again?"

"Why, don't you like your mom and I being open about affection?"

"No, affection is nice, but I know your trying to be sly and check."

"Check for what Casey?"

"She's wearing the matching panties, Rusty."

"Well then miss know it all, I don't remember seeing that nightie before. Why don't you fill me in."

"Well, Mom and I went shopping and picked up a few things I needed."

"Oh, I see. And you needed new nightgowns?"

"Rusty, I was starting to get too big for my old ones. Don't worry, its things guys don't have to worry about. Mom handled it."

"Casey, can you run outback and check on the other kids.?"

"Yes Rusty, I can, but no hanky-panky while I'm gone."

"Where the heck did she learn a term like that?"

"From me, I didn't want her choosing a term of her own. She is very aware of us anymore."

"Should we be worried?"

"No, she's just a young girl trying to learn how adults interact with each other. I'd rather she learns from us where she can ask questions rather than stories from school."

"And you feel confident she'll come to us and ask?"

"Well, she'll come to me and ask. With you, she more concerned with you seeing her as a young woman, even though she just girl coming of age. That's why she's wearing the nightie with the three buttons undone at the top."

"Wait, What? We should put a stop to this right now. This isn't right."

"Oh, Relax Buddy. She's not trying to seduce you; she just wants acknowledgement from you that she is different now. She's experimenting, and that's why I got the nighties with only three buttons at the top."

"And I guess this is normal?"

"You are the only grown man in her life. She's watching me and you and patterning herself after us."

"That can't be good?"

"Will you give it a rest. Her seeing the two of us showing affection rather than hiding in our room is good for her."

"And you're sure she'll talk to you when she needs to."

"The last month she's been spending more time with me rather than playing. Do you want to know what she did when she came upstairs?"

"Oh god, maybe not?"

"Calm down Rusty. She got in the tub with me, and we spent some time with girl-talk."

"Wow, I had no idea."

"Yeah, I know. Just sit back and watch her interact with the other kids. She's bossier, she tends to them, even corrects them if they're out of line."

"That's amazing. Is this because I made her the babysitter?"

"Settle down, it has nothing to do with you. Not every change in a girl is because of a man."

Just then Casey came back in and started to give us a report.

"Eddie fell and skinned his knee, but it wasn't bleeding. So, I washed it off and he went right back to playing with Brian. Kimi is on the deck still reading on her laptop."

"Well, it sounds like you have things covered."

"Almost, why don't you go sit down. I'll bring you a beer and us girls can get dinner made?"

"OK Sarg."

"Oh, get out of here and let us work."

There I was sitting in the living room, just kicked out of my own kitchen by Casey. I looked at Cindy and she was smirking and trying to hold in her laughter. I felt like I was demoted, and it would have bothered me if it weren't so funny. Casey brought me my beer and I thanked her before she returned to the kitchen. I swear I saw pride in her eyes when she brought it, but what the hell. I knew I was unprepared to deal with or figure out this young girl and was just happy I had Cindy there to keep an eye on things.

Again, I dozed off listening to the TV until I was awakened by Casey calling the others in the house.

"Come on kids. Dinner is almost ready. Everybody gets upstairs and get cleaned up."

She clapped her hands twice and the entire group filed in and marched upstairs. She saw me watching her and blushed a bit but then just smiled and followed them up. Cindy walked over, pushed me back against the couch so I was leaning back, lifted her nightie above her waist, put a knee on either side of my hips and straddled me squatting on my lap.

"Aren't you worried about the kids coming down?"

"Casey will keep them up there until I call her."

"When did all this come to be? Or do you two have a special code that only females can hear?"

"I told you we had some girl-talk this afternoon."

"And you arranged this."

"No, she did. She told me she would keep the kids out of the way whenever I needed because you were acting like such a man."

"Was I just insulted by her?"

"Calm down big man. She's just trying to act grown up. And doing things to help me makes her feel older and important."

"I could use an assistant, does that mean I get Kimi?"

"Sorry, it's a girl thing. Just let her go, acknowledge her, and praise her where appropriate."

"I feel like I lost control of my house in 24 hours."

"Don't kid yourself, you haven't been in control for quite some time."

She quickly dropped the straps from her shoulder and put her breast in my mouth, preventing me from answering back, but what a way to be silenced. I started licking and sucking her tits, roaming from one to the other, while my hands grabbed her ass cheeks. I love the way she moans when I suck her tits, and I can do it for hours. I slipped a hand between my groin and hers and she was wet as hell. She was really getting into this, being more outgoing and showing me when she's horny. I was in heaven until she pulled her tit from my mouth and stood up.

"Now look what you did to me. I must clean up before dinner."

After a short visit in the bathroom, she came back out, stopped at the stairs, and yelled one word, "Casey". All the kids came filing down the stairs and took their places at the table. Casey came down last and I motioned for her to come over to me. I put my arm around her shoulders, kissed the top of her head, and let her know she was appreciated.

"Thank you for helping you mom out more, I really do appreciate it Case."

"No problem, us girls have to stick together anyway."

She hugged me back and went to sit down as I followed. Every time Cindy would attempt to get up to get something, Casey would bounce up and tell her to sit, and she would get it. To any other man this would have been amazing to watch, but to me it was frightening as hell. I've seen what happens when a woman starts taking control of things before. But this one was in the age bracket of the ones I can't seem to understand at all.

With the way Cindy was becoming comfortable with sexual play outside the bedroom, and they way Casey was freeing up some of her time, I Just hoped none of this was going to backfire on me. But I was looking forward to tonight after the kids were in bed, as I had plans for my newfound slutty woman.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Babysitter Auditions Pt. 01: Kylie I wanted a live-in babysitter; she offered more.in Loving Wives
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
Jennifer's Vacation A girl is blackmailed by her uncle and she grows to like it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories