How I Ended Up Owning Sluts Pt. 02

Story Info
Cindy's Progress.
3.4k words
12.8k
18
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I Ended Up Owning Sluts

Part Two

The Progression of Cindy

Since our third date, and every day since, I had let Cindy know I wasn't interested in the good girl persona, and the super conservative wardrobe she chose as her own. As a matter of fact, I had told her I wanted a woman that would act and be slutty for me. When she agreed I thought it one of two things: Either she loved me and was willing to make that change for me or she was just making a strategical move based on what she viewed as stability for her children. It's not any secret that a woman will do what's good for her kids, even if she doesn't think it's good for her. But I know that facade would quickly crack if she was doing this just for the kids, but from my experience some women have a secret hidden slut inside and are just waiting for a safe environment to unleash it a little. I had accelerated her journey into slut-hood, and she was holding up fine. Sure, she had reservations at times, but she always came around and took the next step. Now it was time to take the next step.

She already took the steps of being barely dressed around the house, having non vanilla sex with the door half open, and being felt up and groped anytime I wished to play. Now it was time to choose a slutty wardrobe for going out in public, but one we chose together. But we would have to do this without the children, and Casey was getting to the point of telling us she wasn't a little girl anymore, the answer right there. With our new agreement in place I called the entire family into the living room for a talk.

"OK kids, I have somethings to talk about with you that effect the whole family, and because it effects all of you I want you to feel free to ask any questions you may have. Now to get started, let me talk to you about your mom. When you all moved in here, it was because your mom lost her job and had trouble finding another. We were already dating, and I liked her, and you guys a lot, so I had you all move in her with me. She's been looking for work since then, but I told her not to take just any job, I wanted her to have a fulfilling job, not just a job. She's been unable to find a job like that, but this gave me a chance to observe her with you guys and that brought me to make a decision. I am no longer going to ask her to find work, I am completely happy having her with you guys where she belongs."

I heard a chorus of "yeah's and cheers" from the kids, and a big agreement from Casey, but I had expected that.

"Also, I want you all to know that Casey will be taking on a larger role here in our family. She is the oldest and has shown me that she is mature enough to help around here, so I've made this decision. Casey will start being the babysitter here from now on. I will have an adult here along with her just for emergencies, but Casey will oversee things when your mom and I are not here."

A Confident and amusing smile came over Casey's face, acknowledging that she was able to handle her new position in the family. The rest of the kids didn't applaud this time, wondering what it meant to have their sister in charge, but I expected that. Cindy had a worried look on her face and I fully expected that also and let me tell you why.

First, she knew that I was wanting more slutty behavior from her, and she picked up on this having something to do with it. The second reason was the adult I would be bringing in to oversee the kids with Casey. She knew my friend Annette and knew she was a true slut. And she also knew we had a history, so she wasn't too pleased about the occurrence of Annette being at the house. After I was done talking with the kids, I told Cindy to meet me in our bedroom. I went up to join her as she was just sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Are you OK dear."

"You know that I'm not happy about Annette coming over."

"Do you have anyone of your friends that you want coming over with you half naked or while your dressed like a slut?"

"Well, my clothes really aren't that revealing."

"And that's why Annette will be here in 30 minutes."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We talked again about this last week. I'm taking you out to buy some new clothes."

"And Casey is going to baby sit for the first time?"

"With Annette and her little boy here."

"And you think this is all a good idea?"

"Look, it's morning time. The boys will probably be outside playing, and Kimi will just read or play on her tablet. I think it's a perfect time and besides, we'll only be gone for about two hours."

"Well, if you think its OK, I'm good with it too. But does it have to be Annette?"

"Annette owes me for getting her away from that jack ass husband of hers. Now she wants to repay me in any way she can."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

"Oh stop. You're the one I want to be with, that's why I had you move in with me."

"Thank you honey that was nice of you to say."

"Now, do you remember what we talked about and what you agreed to?"

"Yes, I do, what do you want me to wear."

That A-Line black skirt, your short sleeve white button-down blouse, heels, and that's it."

"You mean no Bra?"

"No bra or panties my sweet. As we agreed, I'm going to start to teach you how to be more of a slut, and that starts today with your new wardrobe."

"That black skirt is really short."

"I know, that's why I want you to wear it."

"You're going to have me half naked with my butt hanging out."

"Only if I'm lucky dear. Now get dressed and meet me downstairs."

She gave me a kiss and proceeded to her closet. I went back down to talk to Casey about her first babysitting challenge. It was clear that she didn't want to disappoint me, so she told me not to worry and gave me a big hug. At this moment I realized something I had missed.

She was wearing a loose-fitting nightgown that was stretched a bit at the neckline. When she hugged me, it fell open and I noticed this girl really did have breasts where there weren't any six months ago. That explained everything to me, the change in her attitude and her wanting to act more adult. Her body was changing right before my eyes, a little girl she would never be again.

Just then the doorbell rang, and I answered it, and of course it was Annette and her little boy Billy. She was wearing a pull-on summer dress with a very low cut bustline and when Billy ran in, she leaned in to give me a kiss. As always, I let my hand come down to feel her ass and she was wearing jo panties. It was obvious she didn't have a bra, so she was completely naked under that short dress.

"No panties, you know I like that."

She lifted her dress showing me her bare shaved pussy and wiggled a bit when she did.

"Want to take her for a spin, just for old times' sake?"

"You know I won't do that to Cindy."

"I know, its just sometimes I miss that animalistic hard fucking you used to give me."

I reached down and gave her clit a slow swipe with one finger and a spank on her bare ass.

"Come on in and get yourself acquainted with the kids. Casey will be babysitting for the first time, you're just here to watch over everything."

We both walked into the living room and grabbed a seat. Annette was doing some girl-talk with Casey, and the two boys were showing Billy around. Once again Kimi was reading on her tablet. I Just sat there with nothing to do but wait for Cindy to come down and we could get ready to go.

When she did come down the steps, I was pleasured to the sight of seeing up her skirt and taking in the sight of those legs. What a wonderful ass and leg combination she had, and I made no secret that I was trying to look. She blushed and then smiled a slutty smile unlike her norm.

She sat and spoke with Annette about the things a mother tells the babysitter, then got the kids together and explained we would be going shopping and that Casey was going to be their babysitter, and that Annette was just her in case they needed an adult. The kids all looked fine with it as I walked over to Casey and gave her a hug and a kiss on the head. She knew that was a message that I trusted her and that I hoped she wouldn't disappoint me. After that we grabbed out things and went out to my convertible to leave. As we drove, we talked about our plans that we had made for her to become more slutty.

"I don't understand how you want me to do this. What are the borderlines and what am I supposed to do?"

"Well, lets start with a quick lesson then."

With that I drove to a park where we would go walking with the kids. It had picnic tables, grill areas, and paths that wound in and out of the trees going all the way around it. The parking lot was empty when we pulled in and ai parked close to the picnic area.

"Come on and you'll see what I expect from my slut."

Without a word she got out when I opened her door, and the sight of her pussy on display was just the kind of thing to get me going. I walked her over to a picnic table, stood her at the end of it, and put her hands palms down on it.

"Now, don't move, you just stay where I put you."

I came up behind her and folded her skirt into the waistband and dropped my shorts. I could feel her quivering from being so exposed in a public park, but I had done this with others in this park. In the morning, No one comes by, and you can see them pulling in from where we were. I lightly pushed her legs apart and entered her pussy with ceremony and started just fucking her. My hands ran from her hips to her blouse where I started undoing every button until it hung down completely open allowing her C-Cup breasts to just hang there for me to fondle them. As my pace increased, I could feel her quivers go from ones of fear to ones of pleasure. She started groaning and I slipped one hand behind her and moved it slowly down her ass until I found her most sensitive rosebud. As I continued to do nothing but fuck her roughly, I gently pressed one finger into her ass until it gave up and allowed me entry. I was fucking her pussy, finger fucking her asshole, and mauling her breast with my free hand. Her breathing was getting short and she was well in her way.

"Oh god that feels so amazing, but we can't be fucking outside in the middle of a park?"

"Not only can we but we will, and this isn't the only time we will be outside fucking. I will take you in any place I get the urge, no matter if its at home or outside somewhere."

"You're going to make me cum in public lie a common whore, and I can't fight it off."

"Do you like being my whore baby? Do you want to do things like this all the time?"

"Yes, it feels so dirty and yet so exciting all at the same time."

"We have a lot of time to experience this type of thing."

"Oh damn, I'm going to cum right here with your cock in my pussy and your finger in my ass."

At that point I just unloaded into pumping six shots of cum deep inside her. This once conservative bashful woman was now being fucked in a public park during the day, and it was much too exciting for me. As soon as I started pulsing in her pussy, she started her orgasm so deep that her asshole pinched my finger tightly, and she spasmed for at least 30 seconds then collapsed on the table before her. I reached two fingers between her legs and scoop up a blob of cum that was running out of her pussy and laid my hand in front of her face. She lapped it up like a kitten drinking milk, and I knew I had unleashed the slut that was hiding inside her.

After she recovered, she pushed herself up and turned to me, her blouse fully unbuttoned showing her wonderful breasts and her skirt tucked in the waistband putting her dripping pussy on full display.

"Now what am I supposed to do without panties to catch your cum?"

"You're going to wear it my slut."

"And what if someone sees cum running down my leg?"

"They'll know you're a true slut, which is what I want from you."

She started to button up her blouse when I took her hand and stopped her. I unbuttoned the two buttons she started with, then just tied the tails of her blouse directly under her tits, leaving anyone who had a position to see both of her tits.

"And what about my skirt? If I let it down now it will be covered in cum?"

"Well, you can walk around with it above your waist, or you can rub it into the outside of you pussy and wear it all morning while we shop. It's your choice."

She immediately started rubbing it into her groin and thighs until she stopped dripping. We walked hand in hand back to the car where I opened the door for her as I always do, but when she went to get in, she had a moment of indecision. She eventually figured out to pull her skirt to her waist before sitting in the car and then lay it drop on her lap. I leaned in and kissed her and told her what a good girl she was, and again I saw that slutty smile appear on her face. From there we went to the mall to shop for her newest wardrobe.

After we left the mall, I pulled into an Adult Shop with clothing and toys on the racks. We looked at some clothing that made Cindy gasp at the thought of being dressed like that, then moved on to the toy part of the shop. I found a vibrator that looks like a "V", but the ends are curled in towards each other, contacting the G-Spot as well as the clit. I handed it to Cindy and told her to go to the counter to purchase it. Of course, she was enveloped in embarrassment, but she did as I asked and I walked up behind her. The man at the counter asked her if she found everything she liked and she just remained silent with her hands folded in front of her and her gaze at the floor. I reached under her skirt and pinched her ass cheek and told her to answer the man. She got the picture and proceeded to buy the item and thank the man. I asked if he could quickly charge it as she wanted to wear it and he obliged looking at Cindy with a smirk on his face. She waited in embarrassment for 15 minutes until he handed her the device and took extended time explaining to her in detail how to use it.

I took it from her, put her hands on the counter and told her to spread her legs and remail still. She did so staring into the eyes of the store clerk while I inserted it into her while she let out a wonderful moan. After that, and the strange smile on the clerk's face, we walked out and got back In the car.

"Was my embarrassment absolutely necessary in there?"

"Once you learn to be a complete slut, you will no longer be embarrassed. Now spread your legs and enjoy the ride home dear."

Despite her best efforts, she orgasmed three times on the way home. We walked in the front door and met Annette sitting in the living room alone. She took one look at Cindy and knew what had happened.

"Well, you have that well fucked look. I remember days when I came home and looked the same after being with Rusty."

"I...I can't talk now."

Annette lifted her skirt to see the vibrator and dried cum on her. I led her to the couch to let her sit down, and it was a good thing I did. As soon as she was off her feet, she had an amazing world-shaking orgasm and couldn't hold back. She yiped and moaned as she went through it, shaking and quivering the whole time. When she finished, she just laid back against the couch and I reached under her skirt and removed the device to give her a break.

There she sat. Her skirt around her waist, legs spread wide, her pussy wet with her own cum, my dried cum smeared all over her groin and thighs, and the kids just outside the sliding glass door. I had to take a pic of her with the kids visible behind her, then pulled her skirt down to cover her.

"Annette, will you take her upstairs and get her in a tub to clean up?"

"You know that I will, after I have a little fun too?"

"Sure, go ahead. Show her how to be a total slut."

They both went up the stairs and I waited a few minutes before following them. I knew what was about to happen and I didn't want to spoil it. When I got to the bedroom door, I saw Cindy splayed on the bed naked, Annette naked between her thighs, and the familiar moaning of Cindy approaching an orgasm. I thought to myself that this woman has never cum these many times in a month no less one morning. As I watched Annette licking her pussy and finger fucking her pussy my sweet Cindy erupted into a massive orgasm that caused convulsions through her entire body and made her let out deep guttural noises, I hadn't heard from her. Then as soon as she stopped gushing into Annette's mouth, she simply passed out on the bed. I walked in and surveyed the situation, my sweet girl passed out in the bed, legs spread wide open, covered in my cum and her own, and her hair and make up in a state of mess.

"Well Annette, you simply haven't lost any of your oral skills I see."

"Yes, and now it's your turn to sample my skills as well."

"Sorry babe, but that won't happen without Her consent and her being awake to watch."

"Awe, I thought I was going to get to have some fun also."

I leaned over and gave her a deep kiss, then hugged her.

"Not until she's ready, and you know she isn't that far along yet. Now take her into the bathroom and get in the tub with her and wash her up. Stay with her until she's OK."

Annette went to draw the bath and I went downstairs to contemplate the day. I had two naked sexy sluts in my house, one passed out and the other willing to do whatever I ask, and yet I walked away. Not what I would normally do before I met Cindy, but all things change.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
From Church Mouse to Free Use Slut From sexually shy church girl to full on free use slut.in Group Sex
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
More Stories