How I Ended Up Owning Sluts Pt. 06

Story Info
Our night out and we get home to find what awaits.
6.7k words
7.3k
10
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I Ended Up Owning Sluts

Part Six

We have a night out and find what awaits at home.

Cindy and I got dressed to go out while the kids were downstairs with Casey watching over them. I heard the doorbell ring and as I expected Casey answered it and let Annette inside. Cindy had on the blue dress, garter belt and sticking, heels, jewelry and nothing else, and that thin materiel hid nothing as she walked in front of the window as she put on her final touches.

"Do you like how your private slut looks tonight?"

"Oh yes, and if you keep on acting sultry, you'll be wearing less than that real quick."

"I'm yours as I told you, you want the dress off then just come and take it off of me."

"In due time my dear, first we have to go down in front of the kids and say hello to Annette."

"Annette wouldn't mind nudity, especially in jewelry and heels."

"Yeah, I'll bet she wouldn't. But you would end up on your back with her between your thighs dear."

"Well, that's not the worst thing that could happen to a girl."

"You are really into this, being my slut and turning all control over to me, aren't you?"

"Since I said I would be what you wanted, any time you wanted, I get wet just thinking about it."

"Well, be careful my sweet, we wouldn't want you walking around with a wet spot on the back of your dress."

"Then I just take it off and carry it until it dries. No big deal sweetie."

Oh, I'll bet, you're not that into it, at least not yet."

"Maybe so, but it sounds so hot to talk about it."

"How hot my slut?"

"Real hot."

"Well, let's find out."

I reached under her dress and slide two fingers through her pussy and pulled out to wildly wet digits. I licked one of them and then put them both to her mouth, and she looked at me with some confusion.

"You wouldn't want me to rub it in your fresh make up, would you?"

She dove onto my fingers and sucked them clean like nothing I had ever experienced before.

"How's that my big man?"

"You just remember that talent later on."

"Oh, you haven't seen all of it SIR."

"I can't wait to discover the rest."

"And you call me a slut."

We both laughed and hugged. Tonight was going to be a great night, and it was just the first of many to come.

"Let's head down and you can fill Annette in on anything she needs to know before we leave."

"Sure, let's get this show in the road."

We walked downstairs and said our hello's, Cindy had her normal talk to fill in the babysitter in what they need to know, and when she was done I added my two cents.

"Hello Annette, I Just wanted to get you alone to discuss something with you."

"Oh, are you finally going to let me fuck you silly?"

"No, and you know better."

"A girl can dream you know."

"Listen, you might run into a little nudity here tonight."

"Oh, do tell?"

"A long story short, I gave the kids freedom of expression when it comes to running around the house and told them they could wear whatever they wanted, even if that meant nothing."

"Why would you do something like that?"

"Because we want to do the same thing and I found out they used to that normally before we met."

"So, what would you like me to do?"

"Just let them be and don't make a deal out of it."

"I can do that. You remember that's how you and I used to run around?"

"Yes, I remember."

"OK, it's no big deal to me."

"Thanks, I have no idea what time we'll be home so make yourself comfortable."

"Will do, we'll find a good chick flick to watch and maybe make popcorn."

"Great, we'll talk more when we get back. Have a good night."

"You too big boy."

As we got ready to leave, I saw Cindy pick up a small towel. We got to the car, and she put it on the seat before getting in. I had wild thoughts running through my mind, but I kept them to myself until we started driving. Cindy lifted her dress up to her waist and started rubbing her pussy.

"Is this what you like your sluts to do while you drive?"

"Yes, it is but how did you know that?"

"Annette told me."

"Well, she didn't tell you it all."

"What do you mean hon?"

I reached over and gently pulled her tube top down over her tits.

"I like a full-on show. Just sit back and let me watch you make yourself cum."

"But someone could see my tits as we drive?"

"I can only hope."

"You like showing off a woman's body, don't you?"

"Not any woman's, yours."

"We'd better not get caught."

"I hope we do, just not by the cops."

As she played with herself, I kept reaching over to play with her nipple, giving her a lite pinch every once in a while. She seemed to like it as it sped up her breathing and actions. It wasn't long before she was in the throws of her first orgasm of the night, so I decided to help her along with some dirty talk.

"Come on my slut, let me see you cum right Here in the car with your pussy and tits hanging out for the world to see."

"Oh, I don't.... oh shit.... I'm going to CUM."

"Then do it slut, let me see you cum like some street whore. Give it to me slut."

"Fuck, oh fuck, here I go."

She jerked and shook as she spilled her juices all over her hand and the towel beneath her ass. As she came down she was still quivering and shuttering and lightly rubbing her clit.

"Oh god, that was incredible. I didn't know making myself cum in public could be so powerful."

"That was amazing Cindy, and I enjoyed it, but not as much as you."

"Then let me fix that."

She just leaned over without covering any part of her body, unzipped my pants, and took my hard cock lovingly knot her mouth. The way she stretched to get to me made her lift and expose her ass completely, which one man at a stop light seemed to enjoy a lot. She kept making love to my cock with her mouth until I shot my load into her mouth while she kept sucking, and I almost hit a light standard, so I pulled into a parking lot.

"Wow, talk about passing slut 101 dear."

"I'm glad you're pleased with your slut."

"Pleased doesn't even begin to describe it."

She blushed and bowed her head, but I could see the smirking smile on her face."

"You have a little on the corner of your mouth."

"So, I'll wear it like make up."

"God, you are turning slutty."

"That's what you wanted isn't it?"

"Oh yeah dear, oh yeah."

"By the way, that guy back there at the light really enjoyed the view of your ass and swollen pussy lips you gave him."

"You didn't tell me so,eome was watching?"

"Just like on the swing set, if they want to watch you give me pleasure, why not?"

"You're so bad."

"And I have the perfect slut."

We drove to the restaurant and were seated at a small semi-circle booth as I requested. Before letting Cindy sit, I spread out a linen napkin down on the seat.

"We can't play like that in here?"

"Yes, we can, and I will so be ready."

She sat but was hesitant on what I might do here inside, but that's kind of what I was hoping for to push her boundaries and see where she gave up. I wasn't doing this to hurt her or to make it difficult for her, but I needed to know if this 100% offer truly was 100%. After we both sat, I told her sluts sit with their legs open, not tightly shut as she was sitting. Figuring the tablecloth would block anyone's view she complied. Then I reached in my pocket and pulled out a vibrator you wear inside your pussy and showed it to her.

"Relax as I put this inside your pussy."

"Shouldn't I go do that in the bathroom?"

"That's what a proper woman would do, but a slut wouldn't care."

She again dropped her resistance and even moved closer to the edge of the seat for easy access to put it in. I put it to her mouth so she could lube it up and she took it easily and I then took it back and slid it right up into waiting pussy. As wet as she was it probably would have gone in dry, but her saliva didn't hurt.

"Now are you ready to have some fun dear?"

"You're not going to turn that on right here, are you?"

"Not only am I going to turn you on, but you're also going to cum for me right here at the table."

"Rusty, what if people see?"

"They'll see how beautiful you look when you're having an orgasm, that's what they'll see."

I turned it on medium just to get her started and she let out an "Eeeek". Then I turned it down to low so it would just sit there and hum.

"This is so bad, we shouldn't be doing this here."

"Soon you'll be begging me to turn it up so you can come dear."

I kept playing with the speed and the frequency of the vibrations getting her worked up, I even left it on low when the waiter came to take our orders, and of course I had her order for herself. As I kept varying what it was doing inside her, I felt her hand on my thigh, fingernails digging into me but she didn't say a word as she tried to muscle through it. But she eventually lost that fight and her breathing was hard and her body was trembling as she got closer and closer to her letting loose. Just as she got to the point of no return, I turned it off, waited thirty seconds and started it on low again.

"Stop doing that, if you want me to cum then just let me cum."

"Oh dear, this is much more fun, don't you think?"

"No, I don't think, now turn it back up."

I continued to play with the control in my phone and it was driving her wild. She was right on the edge so she started rubbing her pussy frantically.

"No, No, my dear, no interfering, just keep your hands away."

"But I've got to cum and I need it now."

"If you want me to make you cum, pull your dress down over your tits and sit there playing with your nipples, then I'll let you have your orgasm.

"I can't do that here?"

"It's the only way I put it on high."

"Damn you."

She looked around to see if anyone was watching, then pulled the top down to her abdomen and started playing with her tits. I then turned it onto its highest setting, and she was on her way. She closed her eyes, leaned back, and was roughly rolling and pinching her nipples. Whispering instead of yelling, she entered the final phase of her orgasm.

"Oh god, I can't believe this, I'm going to cum right here at the table."

"Keep going dear"

"Yes, fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to cummmmm."

She finally reached her mark and started bucking and convulsing as her body gave everything it had into grabbing the orgasm that had been denied. She collapsed against my shoulder and when she reopened her eyes, she saw the waiter standing there with our drinks on his serving tray. In her panic she quickly sat up straight, trying to act like nothing was happening, but had forgotten about her top.

"Her you go Sir and Ma'am."

"Thank you very much."

"Is there anything else I can get you?"

"Yes, she might need a couple extra napkins please."

"Anything else?"

"Yes, if you don't mind. I would like you to give me your opinion on her tits. What do you think of them?"

She immediately realized the top of her dress was still down, so she quickly moved to raise it back up, but I stopped her hand under the table.

"I think they are very nice, and I'm glad she decided to share them with us."

He left the table and Cindy quickly covered herself.

"I can't believe you asked him about my tits."

"Well, he was staring at them the whole time you were Cumming."

"You mean he saw me?"

"Of course, he did my dear, you were a little hard to not notice."

"You should have warned me."

"Why, you were doing exactly what I wanted. I wasn't going to interrupt that."

"He'll think I'm some kind of slut now."

"Isn't that what you promised me you would be?"

"Well, yes I did, but I didn't think, I mean right here, oh you know what I mean."

"Yes, I do. But our deal wasn't just a slut in private."

"Your right, I didn't specify when and where and the deal I made with you and it had no restrictions on places."

"Then just sit back and enjoy your first time being my slut dear."

Just then the waiter returned with the extra linen and Cindy smiled and thanked him, which caused him to have a huge smile and he thanked her for the show. Then she wiped herself up and excused herself to the lady's room.

"The vibe stays in dear."

"Yes Sir."

She left the table, and as she walked the waiters were all looking at her and smiling. When I saw her coming back, I turned it in high and she almost stumbled in her heels, then I turned it off.

"You can't turn that on without warning me?"

"Obviously that's not true."

"You are so bad, what's next just fuck me here on the table?"

"No, fucking comes later tonight. You must wait on that."

We had a nice dinner with me intermittently turning her vibe on and off, not enough to bring her to orgasm again, but enough to keep her on edge. The waiter that saw her orgasm was especially attentive to our table trying to see of it was going to happen again. She was showing less and less embarrassment each time to the point of telling him on his last trip over that she wasn't ready for a repeat yet. (That bottle of wine with dinner was working, and she gulped it up) It was a fun and playful time for us both, and now we were onto our next destination, the club for drinks and dancing.

"Are you ready for a night of slutty dancing and drinking?"

"What do you think? Is this enough of an answer?"

She pulled her dress up to her waist and slipped the top of it down to her abdomen and began to play with her pussy and rub her nipples.

"You know, teasing me might not be your best move right now."

"I'll take my chances, besides after my dinner show I'm horny as hell."

I turned her vibe back on and played with the speed while we drove, and she didn't mind at all, she was enjoying it. I'd get her going then turn it off then do it again over and over while she rubbed herself. She started to get irritated with my not letting the vibe take her but she was teasing me just minutes ago and I was just returning the favor. As we pulled up, she was getting close so I pulled her hand away.

"Ah, come on."

"No, my dear not yet. You must save that for later. I wouldn't want you finished and worn out before the night is over."

When she saw the valet, she quickly pulled her top up and her dress down, trying to look like she wasn't on the edge.

"A real slut would have let the valet man see something as she got out of the car."

"Is that so?"

I exited the car and walked around to the passenger's door when the valet opened it to let her out. To my surprise her dress was back up around her waist and she got out with legs spread giving him a perfect view of her pussy.

"You mean like that?"

"You're just on fire tonight, aren't you?"

"Just being the best slut, I can be for my man."

"Tell me that after the night is over."

We went in and were seated at a booth I requested making sure she sat on the end in full view of the dance floor. I ordered drinks and she went to the bathroom to clean up some of the fluids she had coaxed out in the car.

"Remember, it stays in."

"Yes dear, I wouldn't have it any other way."

"And no getting yourself off in there."

"You're no fun."

Our drinks came just before she returned to the table, and she seemed to have put herself back together losing that frustrated look. She saw a linen on her seat as she approached telling her just what I wanted.

"Right here? You know I'm sitting right on the edge where everyone can see me?"

"Yeah, that's kind of the idea."

"Well, maybe you should take me out totally naked."

"Now you're talking, I think I might enjoy that."

"I'll bet you would, but that's not happening."

"Let's go dance and lose some of that built up energy."

We went out on the dance floor facing each other with her arms around my neck. I took the opportunity to grope her ass cheeks and lifting her dress giving a brief look to the crowd. There were three younger guys positioning themselves to get the best view of what I was doing. We kept dancing and I turned her around with her back to me and out her arms up and around my neck so I could grope her front as we danced. Dancing like that gave me the opportunity to rub her stomach which caused her dress to ride up in front and I could pull her top down intermittently showing her gorgeous C-Cups as well. Our friends who were watching started getting closer as we did our own version of dirty dancing, so we went back to the booth to take a rest and get more to drink.

"Even with my eyes closed, I could feel the A/C on my bare pussy, which means those young boys saw it.?"

"Yes, they did, and they each had a huge smile on their faces."

"Then Please don't let me be taken away, I'm your slut, not a whore to be passed around."

"I wouldn't let you out of my site or touch my dear."

"Then OK my love, keep it up. It feels sexy as hell."

We sat and had more drinks as I played with turning her vibrator on and off driving her crazy. The Young men were standing in a group across the floor from us, hoping to catch another glimpse of her body, and I wanted to tease them too, so we headed back out to dance again. Once on the floor we returned to the same antics while dancing and they followed along. Knowing this club well I danced her over to the far wall which was covered in heavy curtains, and we danced to the spot where the panels overlapped. I dropped her top down to her waist to give them another full view before we ducked behind those curtains.

Once behind them we were against a partition wall, and I removed her dress completely before walking her through a door in the temporary wall. Inside there was furniture and tables stored along with a long bench for extra seating, which I laid my back against after dropping my pants.

"Come over her my sweet slut."

She walked over and I turned her vibe on high and spun her around and moved her between my legs. She needed no instruction as she lowered her ass onto my rod in the reverse cowgirl position. She began to ride me harder and harder as the vibrator did it's job, closing her eyes and moaning the entire time. The way she was sitting blocked my view of the door, and with her eyes shut tight, neither of us heard the three men come in. When she opened her eyes she saw them all with their pants down and stroking their young cocks.

"Look honey, we have company."

I leaned around and saw them standing there slowly jerking themselves off.

"Don't stop on our account, you guys are so fuckin hot, we couldn't help but watch."

"Watching is OK but she is just mine to fuck boys."

"That works for us Sir."

We continued our fucking while they watched and stroked their cocks, and before I knew it one was standing directly in front of Cindy and one on each side giving her a perfect view of each cock.

"Can I touch them honey?"

"If you want to go ahead."

She began by taking them in her hands one by one, then moved onto sucking one and stroking the other two, one in each hand. She was off rhythm at first but seemed to figure it out with her up and down movements on my lap. According to the story she told me she probably had four cocks at once but not willingly, and now she seemed to be enjoying it. Her movements became steadier with all of us, and she was moaning and slurping on the fist man. It wasn't long before the first guy straightened up and she pointed his cock at her breasts and he showered them in his cum, then took it back in her mouth to clean him off, then the second man took his place.

"Oh yeah, your hot cum feels so good on my body, I want to feel it from all of you."

Her moans turned to groans and her breathing started to get heavier and deeper. Moaning and sighing, she slurped that second cock like a thirsty woman trying to get water. Her movements on my cock also had a life of their own bouncing up and down and squeezing it tight with her anal muscles, frantically stroking that third cock in her hand while sucking on man number two.

12