How I Ended Up Owning Sluts Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, give me your cum buy, let me feel it all over my body like your friend did."

He needed no more enticement as he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load on her chest and down her torso, and as quickly as he finished, she had the third one in her mouth. I could feel she was close between the vibrator, my cock in her ass and the third in her mouth. She was no longer just a woman getting fucked while sucking another, she went into a sexual frenzy on a mission to drain us all. I reached around and gave her clit a good stimulating rub and she got even higher. It was either her and I starting to cum, or the fact he had watched so much while stroking himself, or just that this woman was being the slut all men dream of, but her came right along with us.

"Ohmm, ohhmmp, mpppph."

"Cum baby, Cum for me."

"Um hump."

I shot my load up into her bowels, she twisted and jerked uncontrollably totally forgetting to pull the cock out of her mouth. He took it as an invitation and grabbed her head and shoved it in as deep as he could, causing her to buck even more as he unloaded in her mouth. Gulping, gagging, convulsing, she swallowed most of his seed except for what escaped from the corner of her lips and dripped down her chin.

"We'd like to sample her other skills so if she's ready for round two just let us know."

"No, I think she's had enough for one night."

"OK man, thanks for sharing."

The young guys got dressed and went back to the dance floor, and she just laid on the floor.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to do that."

"What are you apologizing for?"

"I sucked and swallowed that boys cum. I meant to have him cum on me like the others, but it all happened so fast."

"Don't you worry about it. I was here and I could see that. But look at yourself, sitting on the floor with my cum leaking from your mass, and your body covered in cum from strangers. How much more of a slut could you be? You just did exactly what I asked of you."

"So, you're not angry with me?"

"No dear, not at all. It's not like you went off fucking strangers behind my back."

"Where should I go to clean up?"

"Just throw your dress on and I'll take you out the back, you can clean up at home."

"Can you turn this thing off?"

I turned off the vibe, helped her to her feet, and slide her dress on over her head.

"I guess this dress is stained now?"

"Part of the price of being a slut, I'll but you another dear."

I walked her out the back and out her in the car, then started to pull out but I stopped. Unreached over and pulled her top down to her belly, and she looked at me confused.

"You look sexy as hell right now; I Just want to enjoy the sight while I drive."

"You are such a man."

"Does this make it better?"

I looked over and she had the bottom of her dress pulled up to the top of her dress on her stomach. I Just smiled and continued to drive. Again, I turned her vibrator on and she jumped at first.

"Oh, we're still playing even though I'm covered in other men's cum?"

"What can I say, I have the sexiest slut in town."

"Just in town mister?"

"How about in the state?"

"That's better."

"While we drive, I want you to tell me what you thought of your first night out as a slut."

"Well, I have to tell you that Cumming at the table at dinner was a new thing for me, and it was exciting until I saw the waiter had watched it all, then I was embarrassed."

"But you seemed to be enjoying reading the waiter afterwards?"

"Yeah, that was fun, it's just I never imagined doing that."

"Would you do it again?"

"Yes, yes I would."

"Then at the club?"

"I couldn't believe you flashed my tits and my pussy while we were dancing, but I had agreed to be your slut unconditionally, so I just went with it. Once in the back room I was so horny I wanted you to fuck me right there, but the three guys were a big surprise."

"You didn't try to send them away?"

"Between your cock in my ass, that vibrator in my pussy, and seeing those three young cocks I couldn't stop. I Just reached out for them to stroke them, but the first guy kept pushing his towards my mouth, and I figured I would just suck it and have him cum on my tits like he did."

"And then what?"

"The second guy was a little more forceful and he kept pushing into my throat instead of letting me do the work. But I was able to handle him and eventually he came on my body also."

"And the third guy?"

"I was getting to that. He was rougher than the rest and that turned out to be exciting also. When I started to cum, I tried to lift off his cock, but instead of just holding me there, he shoved his cock even further in my mouth. He was entering my throat, and with my convulsing from my orgasm my throat massaged his cock into his own orgasm. He started pumping his cum deep into the back of my mouth and kept pushing it in. It was either swallow or choke out right there, so I gulped it down."

"And what did you think of that?"

"In that moment, I felt like the nastiest whore on the planet and.it just made me cum harder, so I sucked harder."

"So you enjoyed it?"

"Up until I felt the guilt of what I had done. Then I felt so bad that I did that to you."

"There was no reason to feel guilty, I would have put a stop to it if I didn't like what was happening."

"I didn't think about that at the time."

"Do you know how I am sure you enjoyed it?"

"No, how do you know that?"

"The entire time you've been talking about it, you've been rubbing your pussy."

"Oh God, I didn't realize I was doing that."

"Don't stop now. Sitting there covered in strangers cum, talking about you blowing three young guys, mostly naked in the car playing with your clit, you look like the slut I wanted you to become."

I pulled into a parking lot and behind the building of a closed gas station, got out and went to her door to open it.

"Get out."

"I'm almost naked?"

"If you'd like I can make you completely naked, now get out."

She got out of the car, and I walked her to the front fender, putting her hands on the hood letting her dress fall to her ankles.

"Now, don't move."

I dropped my pants and entered her still loose ass and started pumping in and out.

"How nasty does this feel my slut. Dress around your ankles and being ass fucked in a gas station parking lot?"

"Yes, just fuck me honey, I need it."

"You are a nasty fucking slut. Now play with yourself while I use your ass."

"This feels so fucking filthy, keep fucking your slut and cum deep inside me."

I started fucking her more aggressively, scooping some of the cum from her tits and feeding it to her while she furiously rubbed her clit. The both of us being just as dirty as we could be in that moment when I noticed two senior high boys watching us from around the corner."

"You want to feel real nasty slut?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Look to the corner of the building, we have to boys watching us."

"Oh Shit, that's so fucking hot, just fuck me and don't stop."

Now I was just pounding away on her ass, and she started to shutter and shake. This was the beginning of her orgasm heightened by having an audience while she was being fucked outside.

"Fuck, oh fuck, I'm Cumming now."

When she came, her anal muscles clamped down so hard on my cock it felt like she was trying to swallow it up inside her ass. That caused me to blow my load so I shoved it in as far as I could. By this time she was bent over the fender and laying on the hood experiencing quakes of ecstasy, looking towards the boys that were watching us.

"Come on over here boys"

She waited for them to come closer and continued to speak to them.

"Don't be afraid, haven't you ever seen a real slut before? My man fucks me wherever and whenever he wants, and I'm happy to let him do it. Come see me in a couple of years and maybe we can out on a real show for you."

I pulled out and put my pants back up as she stood up.

"Is that cum all over you?"

"Yes, three loads on me and two more inside of me."

She took her fingers and scooped some more of it up and put it in her mouth right in front of the boys.

"Boy mister, you sure are lucky."

"You have no idea, it's great having a personal slut like her."

She stepped out of her dress, picked it up and carried it with her back to the car as she got in.

"You guys look me up in a few years and I'll do more than just let you watch."

"Cool."

I got in and we drove off. As we drove, I could see the big smile on her face, thinking about what we had just done, and talking to those boys naked wearing nothing but cum and heels.

"So now you're not even going to try to put your dress on?"

"If it weren't for the kids, I would go everywhere naked for you. After tonight, I Just feel dirty and nasty, and I just don't care if someone sees me naked."

"Well, you certainly have changed tonight."

"I can't describe how it feels, but I feel great right now."

"Back to reality, we're headed home now. You can't walk in naked and covered in cum in front of the kids."

"Well, the younger boys will be in bed, and so should Kimi and Casey, but who knows with them. I'll put the dress on as we get close to the house, then quickly go upstairs and shower."

"Sounds like a plan, but I wish I could walk you around looking the way that you do."

"Then plan it out for our next outing."

"Oh, you're on slut."

As we pulled onto our street, she slipped her dress on, and gave me a slutty smile. We got to the front door, and I went in first, seeing no one I motioned her in, and she ran upstairs. I heard some noise out back and just figured it was Annette either sitting on the patio or swimming in the pool. I went to make a drink and, on my way back to the living room, Annette and Casey walked through the back door, totally naked, with towels drying their hair.

"Really getting into the wear what you want thing, aren't you Case?"

"Oh Rusty, we wanted to go swimming and Annette didn't have a suit here and I didn't want her to be the only one naked, so I joined her. Don't worry, this isn't my normal around the house outfit."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that, your mom might have something to say if you walked around like that in front of the younger ones."

"Aren't you going to say anything about me being naked?"

"Annette, you never could keep your clothes on it's kind of normal for you."

"Where is mom?"

"Upstairs taking a shower."

"So, I guess that means you had a good time."

"Yes, smart ass, we had a good time."

"Let me find my shirt."

"That would be a good idea. And you also Annette, get some clothes on. I'll be upstairs."

I went upstairs a little bit in shock. As I walked in the bedroom, Cindy was getting out of the shower.

"Oh boy, I know that face. What happened?"

"Do you remember when I told you I might have seen Casey's ass and pussy?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"It's for certain, along with every other bit of skin she has."

"What are you talking about?"

"When we came in, Annette and Case were swimming. Annette didn't have a suit, so she went naked, and Casey joined her. They both walked in as I made myself a drink, totally naked."

"Ah, so do you still think your Personal Expression plan was a good idea?"

"I don't understand what's happening. Does she want me to see her body? Does she just want to run around nude?"

"Neither big man. She sees how I'm being dressed for you. She sees Annette and outs it together that men like women wearing little to nothing. But she also sees that you like pretty women, and she's trying to let it be known she is one now that she's all grown up."

"But she's not All grown up?"

"She doesn't see it that way."

"So, what do I do?"

"Nothing, for Pete's sake nothing."

"What do you mean nothing?"

"If you react to this, it becomes a whole new thing. Just act like nothing happened and wait."

"Wait for what?"

"Wait for her looking for your reaction. She'll calm down all on her own. Trust me, she's looking for a reaction, so don't give her one right now. When it's time, I'll tell you what to say."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes dear, I'm sure."

"OK, then throw something on and come downstairs to meet me."

I came back down and Annette was dressed again and Casey had on a tee and panties as she sat with one leg under herself on the chair.

"Well, is there anything I need to know about from tonight?"

"No, everything went just fine. Annette had to run out to the store, so I watched the kids while she was gone, and everything was fine."

"That's great Case, that's what I was hoping for out of you."

"Thanks Rusty, that means a lot."

"You've earned the compliment. I guess I must get those painters over here to start on your new room, so pick out your colors."

"Oh Rusty, the room is already painted. Mom and I are ready to go shopping for draperies."

"When did this happen?"

"The middle of last week."

"So, you'll be going to Walmart for Curtains?"

"I said Draperies, not curtains Rusty, and they won't be from Walmart or Target."

"Of course, they won't Case, I was just messing with you. I know your mom a bit better than that."

"Then you should come along and watch me shop?"

"Oh no, your mom said she would take care of that, and I have no interest in getting in the middle of this. I'll go along when it's time to get the furniture."

"Furniture is already ordered Rusty."

"Do you need me for any part of this then?"

"Yeah, somebody needs to pay for it all?"

"Geeze, you really are becoming a woman, aren't you?"

"You bet Rusty."

Cindy had quietly come down the stairs behind me without me knowing.

"And she chooses expensive things too."

"Really, she has to have expensive taste?"

"Oh, come one Rusty, I'm just expressing myself like you suggested."

Cindy leaned down to my ear and whispered.

"There's the first shoe I told you to watch for."

"Did you say something about shoes?"

"Woah, settle down girl we're not talking clothing here just a room."

I got up and walked Annette to the door and while standing in the open door, she imparted some wisdom on me.

"You're fucked and you don't know it, and it's from a little girl."

"I'm beginning to see that. Any real advice?"

"Yes, she wouldn't be this forward with you if she wasn't absolutely comfortable with you as the father figure. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, but out on a seatbelt just in case."

"Thanks Annette, see you next time."

"Bye, Daddy."

I went back and sat with Case and Cindy. After I sat down, Casey spoke.

"I hope I didn't do anything wrong swimming naked with Annette."

"No Case, I understand the younger ones were in bed and you two thought you were alone. And I understand that girls aren't like guys when it comes to not being dressed. So, I have no problem with it."

"Thanks for understanding Rusty, it means a lot to me."

"No problem Case."

"Well then, I'm going to go to bed. Don't you kids stay up too late."

"Good night, Case."

She came over and gave her mom a hug and a kiss, then did the same with me and went off to bed.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Daughter's Friend Needs Help My daughter's friend doesn't want to go to college a virgin.in Erotic Couplings
Irresistible Wife Wife is worn down by son's best friend and turned whore.in Interracial Love
Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 01 Kelly is introduced to her first black cock.in Interracial Love
Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 01 Jan fucks her 1st black man.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories