How I Ended Up Owning Sluts Pt. 07

Story Info
Reviewing last night, and a power fuck session.
6.8k words
5.9k
7
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reviewing the night, and a power fuck session

We had an interesting night that we talked about on the ride home, but I didn't want to lose her newfound slutiness, so we talked some more in bed. She was a more willing participant than she ever had been in the past and I had to wonder if she had any reservations about the night and what she participated in, but first we both stripped for bed and got comfortable. I started rubbing my hands over her body moving between her nipples and pussy and she just laid there enjoying it.

"Is there anything about tonight you regret or wouldn't want to do again?"

"I told you I was yours and that I'd do whatever you asked me to do."

"Yeah, but that's not what I asked you dear."

"No, nothing happened that I regret."

"What about wouldn't want do again?"

"No, as a matter of fact, I'd like to explore some things further."

Like what my little slut?"

"I don't want to say anything wrong here."

"We're talking about your feelings about something, you can't give a wrong answer by definition."

"Well...I mean...I don't know how to say it."

I stopped massaging her pussy and sat up to look her in the face.

"Listen, just say what's on your mind. There are no repercussions or judgements here. This is our bed and the place where we can talk about anything. Just take a breath, calm down, and tell me what you're thinking."

"OK but let me preface things as I say them."

"Tell me in any way that makes you comfortable, just relax and tell me."

"Tonight was more exciting than I thought it would be and I am finding I like you showing off parts of my body...Maybe I'm an exhibitionist at heart and never knew it."

"That's great, I'm all in for that."

"Yeah, but it goes deeper than that."

"How so?"

"Look, I'm not a 22-year-old whose body wants to be seen by every joy in town, and I know that. But those young men with noting just lust in their eyes and their cocks in their hands, well that sent me flying into my orgasm headfirst."

"So you're not in your 20's, but you're damn sexy, and I hope tonight showed you that."

"That's not exactly it."

"Then help me understand."

"The simple fact that those boys wanted to fuck me was exhilarating. It was a high like I have never felt before."

"So, you like young boys lusting after your body with 100% sexual thoughts?"

"Not just sexual thoughts. Those boys would have ripped me apart and just let their animal instincts take over. I wouldn't have been an older woman, not a younger woman, hell not a woman or person at all. They wanted to fuck something and fuck it hard, and they got that way by you flashing my body to them."

"And that excited you?"

"Yes, the lust in their eyes was so primitive, it was caveman looking to grab a woman, club her over the head and just use her unconscious body for sex."

"I agree, that's exactly what that was."

"And I loved every minute of it Rusty. Am I truly just a whore?"

"No, no, just settle down here. You're not a whore just because you got a sexual high from those boys wanting you."

"And I'm embarrassed by those young boys who caught us at the gas station."

"Why?"

"Again, it was instinct, pure male animal instinct. Not that those boys would have known what to do with it, but they knew that they wanted to touch it and treat it like a flesh toy for them. They would have had their hands and fingers everywhere if you know what I mean."

"Of course, they would, that's called puberty for a boy."

"But it was so hot for me. I'm not saying I would have let them touch me, but them staring at my naked body while you were fucking me, well it pushed me over the edge to another amazing orgasm. It should be wrong for me to feel like that, but I did."

"Ha, you've got to be kidding me, listen up my slut. It is normal for young boys lusting after a woman that just shows a bit too much leg and finding one naked outside getting fuck over a car fender, well that's a memory that will last until they die. But you are being turned on about them seeing you and especially talking to you with cum running out of your ass...well that's normal too. The whole idea of teaching you what it's like to be a slut is for you to experience new feelings and sensations. Even the word slut has a bad rap, it's the way the world has said we are and aren't supposed to be. But crossing that line is always a thrill, and having people see you do it just adds to the experience."

"So, it's not wrong that I got off on that?"

"Not at all, and I'm happy you did. It made fucking you all that much hotter. And I would like to explore more of that type of thing in the future, but remember I am me."

"What does that mean?"

"You know I don't like to share, and you know I like people watching you naked, half naked, or while I'm fucking you. I Just can't stand the thought of you with someone else's cock inside you. I would have to kill that person on the spot."

"Did you want to kill the boy who forced his cum down my throat?"

"Oh no, you were trying something for the first time, he got over excited, and I can't say that if I were him, I wouldn't have done the same thing and held your head on my cock until I shot my load either."

"So, you weren't upset when I swallowed it?"

"You bent over, my cock pounding that sweet ass of yours, you covered in strange men's cum, and then swallowing the last load...it was so fucking hot."

"I'm so happy to hear that. I was so worried that you were angry about it and were just hiding it from me."

"I told you, if I think things are going too far, I will put a stop to it. I have no problem with you having a cock in your mouth while I'm pounding myself inside of you. It just makes it sexier and dirtier, even nastier."

"Thank god, then let me tell you this part. I was almost orgasming when he grabbed my head and shoved his cock into my throat. At that moment I knew I had to handle it or choke to death. My brain was already reeling and, in that moment, I realized he didn't care if I could breathe or not he just needed to cum and that's what he was going to do. That's what I mean about a mans animalist instincts, his animal brain told him to shove his cock in whether I could breathe or not, and it felt so hot that I wasn't a person to him right then, just a place for him to cum and relieve himself. That was so fucking hot to me."

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that."

"Why?"

"Cause more of those types of situations are what I have planned for you next."

"What? What are you planning?"

"Just settle down, you don't get previews just as you didn't before tonight."

"Did you set me up with those boys?"

"Heck no, but I knew you body would attract some attention, and when I saw them watching all I needed to do is pull your dress up and they were hooked."

"But what if they wanted to fuck me, then what?"

"Oh honey, they wanted to fuck you, and more than once each and in more than one place."

"It was three against one, how did you know they wouldn't just rape me?"

"I knew they would settle for hand Jobs, and when you started sucking their cocks, they saw that as their lucky day."

"But wasn't it dangerous if it didn't go to your plan?"

"Dangerous No...were there variables Yes. But I was confident I could and would handle it. Just like I knew from your response that you would enjoy being watched."

"What response?"

"Remember the swing set? The neighbor 40 feet away was watching me fuck you, and although you tried to fake it, you really weren't upset that he watched. And tonight, those watching weren't 40 feet away an another property, they were close enough to touch and you liked that too."

"What are you saying?"

"I think you're a slut at heart and always have been. You just never had someone to make you feel safe while doing it, or someone turning up the dirty and nasty knobs."

"So each night is going to be nastier than the one before?"

"No, but if the situation presents itself, why not indulge. But it would never happen sitting at home in church lady clothing."

"Is that why you keep giving me more exposing clothing to wear around the house?"

"Not really, I like seeing you naked body, and I plan to get you comfortable walking around the house naked, with or without the kids there."

"And what about the kids? Remember our agreement, I take back control if I think it could hurt the kids."

"Look realistically, they older ones remember when you used to do that, and the younger ones will just accept it as normal if you don't make a big deal out of it."

"And what about Casey?"

"She's already made that jump without me being involved. Let's let them grow up in a house with love, sex, and nudity as the normal way of life, instead of raising them with everyone else taboos."

"I can't just show up one morning totally naked without questions being asked."

"Leave it to me and just trust me."

"I'm not saying Yes or No, but let's try a little bit and see how it goes."

"Works for me. We should get some sleep for tomorrow."

"Hey buddy, not before I get your cock in my pussy. All I've had tonight is anal."

"You got it you sexy slut."

We made slow, gentle, passionate love that we both cherished after a night of just fucking and wearing cum. She orgasmed twice although I could only do once as it was my third for the night. When we were done instead of going to the bathroom to clean up, she reached into the bedside table and took out a large butt plug. She put it in her pussy, then rolled over to me and whispered.

"Just hold me now, I'm going to sleep with part of you inside of me tonight."

She fell asleep in my arms, and I couldn't believe how well she was taking to being a slut in public. I joined her in a blissful sleep, naked body against naked body. We slept until morning being awakened by Casey bouncing around the corner into our room wearing just Bikini Panties. When she saw us laying there naked, she quickly covered her eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry guys."

"No, no Casey, it's alright. We don't have anything to hide, and apparently neither do you."

"I need Mom, I think Kimi is sick."

Cindy bounced right into Mom mode not even looking for a robe or a shirt and ran out of the bedroom to Kimi's room. I followed without any clothing either to see what was up, not realizing I had to pee, and my cock was sticking straight out. We lined up at Kimi's bed Cindy first, me beside her and Casey next to me, tow of us totally naked and one just in panties. It wasn't planned or sexual in any way, its just the way it happened. Cindy observed Kimi had a small fever and was sluggish.

"Casey, can you go get the medical kit from our bathroom?"

"Sure Mom, anything I can do to help."

When she came back, Casey just pushed her way in front of me to help her mom, so I just Backed up and watched from behind. It turned out she did have a slight fever and Cindy gave her some children's aspirin to help.

"Casey, I want the doctor to see her just in case, are you available today to watch the others while Rusty and I take her?"

"Sure Mom, anything you want."

I saw this as an opportunity to Gauge Casey, so I spoke up.

"If you like, I can watch the others and Casey can go along with you and Kimi?"

"Yes, that would help, at least there is an adult here in case the others show any signs of fever of anything."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Now, let's let her get some rest."

We all walked out into the hall, and the two Boys came running down the hall not even noticing we weren't dressed. Then Casey said something that rattled me a bit.

"Hey, I like you guys' new house outfits, especially you Rusty."

"You don't have much room to talk Case."

"At least I'm wearing something Rusty."

You got me there, but in my defense it's not like I had any advanced warning."

"Why don't we stop talking and we all get some clothes?"

"OK mom, but I don't mind if you don't. That's all I'm saying."

We walked back to our bedroom and sat on the bed chuckling.

"Especially you Rusty?"

"It's not like I did it on purpose."

"I know, that's what makes it so funny."

"How so?"

"Oh, you can't be that niece?"

"Maybe I'm just missing something."

"OK, I'll say it in man language. Every young boy tries his best to see what's under a girl's skirt, and young girls do the same thing, only you guys don't wear skirts."

"You're saying she's been waiting for a chance to see my cock?"

"Rusty, yours is the first she ever seen, and she complimented you on it."

"How do you know she's never seen one?"

"She'd have told me Rusty; Girls have different relationships with their mothers than buys do. I'm sure she's seen pictures and probably videos but yours is the first actual cock she's seen."

"Should I be concerned or have a talk with her?"

"Oh god please no, the last thing I need is you getting knot this with your Fix-It attitude."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Nothing, nothing at all and don't you even think about opening this can of worms."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Yes Rusty I'm sure just leave it alone."

"OK, you lead, and I follow on this one."

"Well, at least I was right about nudity and the kids?"

"All the kids except for the one I worry about the most."

"You think Mimi would have a problem with nudity at home?"

"No one ever knows how that girl will respond to things, in case you haven't noticed she lives in her own world and in books."

"Of course, I know that, but I always thought it was a good thing."

"It is a good thing, but she really doesn't have any social skills. She reads and plays by herself morning until night."

"No Friends at all."

"Wait until they go back to school, and you'll see. The others will talk about their friends, and she doesn't say a word about friends, not even to me."

"Maybe talk to the doctor about that?"

"I did numerous times, and they want to test her. I Just haven't thought it a good idea. She's happy and she has every other skill a girl of her age has, sometimes many more."

"Can I do some research on this for us? I promise not to do anything but bring what I find to you?"

"Sure, this is right up your alley, but first let's get showered and dressed."

"Ok, you shower, and I'll go downstairs with the kids. Let me know when your done."

"OK, by the way...Last night was fucking wonderful you stud."

"It was for me to you sexy slut."

"And for your information, no one gets to compliment you on that cock but me, not even our daughter."

"Ha, you got it babe. Now get going."

I grabbed an oversized T-shirt that hung down to my upper thigh and went downstairs. Casey was wrangling the boys and I went to the kitchen to start with breakfast.

"Can I help?"

"Do you know how to make breakfast?"

"Oh god Rusty, I was making these boys breakfast before you even met mom."

"Well then, I'll just step aside then."

"I'll let you know if a faucet or something leaks."

"Is that all you think I'm good for?"

"No, not at all, but I've seen you cook."

"And what's wrong with it?"

"It takes you way too long. Feeding kids isn't a production where everything needs to be laid out in order ahead of time."

"You think I'm too precise?"

"Well, to use a word the older kids use, you're too anal".

"Ha, yeah we used to call it the same thing."

"Just watch. First, I don't want to make eggs this morning, but I'd like to make pancakes."

She walked out into the living room with a frying pan in her hand and got the attention of the boys.

"Who wants eggs and toast...Or Pancakes."

"Yeah, we want pancakes."

"Pancakes it is then."

"See how easy that was? You boys are so easy."

"How did you do that?"

"It's a woman's secret. Mom told me every woman must know how to make a man choose what she wants them to choose, just to survive."

"And when did she teach you that?"

"Oh, years ago. And notice I'm not stopping to talk with you, I'm doing both?"

"I feel like I have a bunch of double agents living in my house."

"Just sit back and enjoy it, that is if you want things done and running right."

"Do you really think that little of Men?"

"It has nothing to with how I feel about them, I Just know I can do certain things faster and more effectively than a man can. I wouldn't be much help fixing a leak or if the car wouldn't start, but Mom taught me what girls are good at, and how to get a man to let us do it...That's all."

"How long has she been training you to take over the world?"

"Not the world Rusty, just how to make a house run without problems. Now go get the kids and sit them at the table, I'm almost done."

"Wow, that was fast."

"And they'll be cold if you don't get those boys"

"Ok, Ok, I'm going."

I went to get the boys and seat them at the table, and when I got back she had the plates set out with food on them and drinks for both, and was cleaning up from cooking. This little girl, I mean young woman, is so much more remarkable than I ever saw her as before. I turned around and Cindy was standing there in just a T-Shirt.

"I came down quickly to do just this, but apparently you guys have it handled."

"Well, she does, apparently my way takes too long, and no one ever taught me the woman's secrets."

"Awe, did your daughter out do you in the kitchen? You poor boy."

"What is this, Pick on Rusty day?"

"Oh, settle down there baby, it's not all that bad that she knows how to run the kitchen better than you."

"I'll make it up to you, what would you like for breakfast Rusty?"

"What happens if I said eggs and toast?"

"Then that's what I'd make you."

"Yeah, I'd really like three pancakes."

"OK, three pancakes it is."

"What's happening here, are you doing that thing again in me?"

"I Just want to cook you breakfast, it's not a criminal conspiracy or anything."

"I'll never interact with a woman the same way I did again."

"Oh, go get showered, your breakfast will be ready in 20 minutes."

I listened to Cindy and left the kitchen but stopped just out of view but could still listen to them.

"You didn't insult him, did you?"

"No mom, we were talking about how I could do the morning thing faster and without some big production."

"And what woman's secret is he obsessing over?"

"I told him I didn't want to make eggs this morning, so I just asked them in a way that they picked pancakes."

"You know, this is going to be a thing now."

"Why, I Just Wanted to get done, not play with his ego."

"I know sweetie, but from now on, no talk of woman's secrets with men around. You should know that already."

"I'm sorry mom."

"Oh, don't apologize, you did nothing wrong, just what I taught you."

"What do you mean about this becoming a thing?"

"Oh, he'll see this as something that needs to be investigated and analyzed, and he won't give up on it."

"Why?"

"Because that's what men do."

"OK, just me and you mom."

"Rusty, you only have 18 minutes so get out of the hallway and get into the shower."

"How did you know I was here?"

"Oh, please Rusty there's a mystery and you must solve it. Where else would you be? Now get going."

I hurried up the stairs thinking I had lost control of my own home and jumped in the shower like I was told. This wasn't the way I saw this day unfolding, and it bothered me.

"How did you know he was there mom?"

"I wasn't 100% sure, but if he wasn't, he would have not heard me call him out, and nothing lost, but if he was there, now I just gave him something else to obsess about instead of the girls secret thing. Now quickly make his pancakes and wrap them on wet paper towels."

"But why?"

"I'll show you after you make them, now get moving girl."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Oh, this is a big thing. You never ask permission to ask me a question. What is it?"

12