How I Ended Up Owning Sluts Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to get in trouble if I say the wrong thing."

"OK Casey let's stop the tiptoeing around this. You saw Rusty naked and now you have questions."

"Yeah, but it's not just that he was naked."

"Yeah, I know, he was hard, and it was sticking straight out."

"How do you know what I'm thinking like that?"

"I was a young woman at one time too. Was that the first one you ever saw?"

"Except for pictures yes. But this was up close."

"Well then ask your questions kiddo."

"Were you two, you know, having sex?"

"You're asking because he was hard?"

"Yes."

"No, we weren't having sex. Sometimes when a Man wakes up and has to pee, his dick will be hard. He woke up by you coming in the room and that's all it was."

"But it was so, you know, Big."

"Growers and show-ers Casey."

"What does that mean?"

"All dicks grow when a man gets excited, some are long to begin with, so they grow a little, and some start out small and grow a lot. It's just a fact of life."

"Does that mean they're all the same size then?"

"No, some men are born small and don't grow like other Men, and some Men are born big and grow a lot. But the average is between 5 and 7 inches. Does that answer all your questions?"

"Just one more, you called it a dick. That's not what the girls at school call them."

"You mean that they use the word cock?"

"Yes, that's it."

"What do you call those things on your chest?"

"I call them my breasts."

Do you know boys won't call them that?"

"Yeah, they say tits."

"Well, that term comes from farm animals. Female farm animals have teats, that's the correct word for what's on a cow. So, guys changed it to tit for girls."

"We're not farm animals, that's rude."

"Don't be so quick to judge there Casey."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know what the proper term for a male chicken is?"

"Yeah, a rooster."

"But rooster are terribly possessive and territorial, they don't let another rooster in their barn yard. So, the rooster that takes over the barn yard is called the cock bird. And that's where you get the word cock from. They aren't barn yard animals either Casey."

"So, we get these words from farms?"

"No, the farmers use them because they are the correct words of the English language for what the farmers are talking about."

"I didn't know that, so they are basically the correct terms?"

"They are slang for correct terms, kind of like the way you have slang words and letters online."

"Then they're not bad words?"

"They are sex words Casey, and not really for a young woman of your age. Now get those pancakes done and I'll show you another woman's trick."

"OK mom."

"Now, you take those pancakes and wrap them in wet paper towels, then put them in the microwave or oven. When you hear him coming, start it on 20 seconds. By the time he sits down they will be hot and ready, and it will look like you cooked right to his personal schedule. Never let him see you getting them out of the microwave, it leads to nothing but complaining and a useless 30 second discussion before he just eats them all the same."

"Can I make you something Mom?"

"I'm just going to have some toast and coffee."

"Yeah, me too, I mean milk and toast."

"Good catch there girl, you're not drinking coffee, are you?"

"I've tried it, but no."

"Good, don't believe any of that crap you hear about it stunting your growth or anything like that, it just isn't true. What is true is that it is a Natural drug that young people don't need, but you may need it as you grow old like me. But the biggest thing is that stains tour teeth and is hard to get off."

"OK mom. Oh, I hear him coming."

"Quick hit the button and atop it before it goes beep."

I came downstairs and just as I turned the corner Case was setting my plate down with my hot pancakes.

"How do women do that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Having hot food hit the table just when you're coming to the table?"

"If you keep talking, they won't be hot anymore. Get eating and I'll get your coffee."

Casey and Cindy were smiling, and I swear I saw Case smirking. I didn't want to deal with any more woman stuff, so I just ate my breakfast. Cindy got on the phone to make the doctors appointment, and Case sat at the table with me.

"I'm glad to see you're going with your mom to the doctors today, Case."

"Sure, I'm ready to help anytime you guys need me."

"Is this new responsible Young woman thing going to cost me any more money?"

"Not anymore than it already has, except for the draperies."

"You are a dangerous young woman to have around."

"I'll take that as a compliment Rusty."

"You're just growing up too fast, that's what it is."

"It's too late now, it's not like you can put me back where I came from."

"Listen to you, where did you learn to be so smart with your comebacks?"

"I've always been like this. It's just you and I haven had a different relationship the past few months."

"What do you mean Case?"

"You always saw me as one of the other kids and now you see me as me. I'm no longer just one in a crowd of four."

"You're pretty smart too."

"If you think so, wait and see what happens when Kimi gets older, she's smart as a whip."

"I figured as much, but she doesn't talk as much as you, she's shy I guess."

"Not shy, just loves reading and learning. She's not reading children's books you know."

"Well, what is she reading? Should I be involved?"

"Heck no, she is reading schoolbooks four grades ahead of hers."

"You've got to be kidding me. Does Cindy know that?"

"Sure, mom knows. She's the one that set it up with the school."

"And is all this going to go to waste?"

"Heck no, the teachers at school say she's going to jump a few grades. She'll be further in school than me."

"But she's not ready for that, is she?"

"That's why her teachers are giving her special reading this summer. So that she's ready to be with some older kids."

"Well, that's good. How do I get her to talk to me like you do?"

"Who knows, she may never talk to people normally. She only talks to me in private and only in short sentences."

"Wow, that's amazing. You'd better go put on something other than a T-Shirt to get ready to go with your mom. If I know her, she got them to bend and get her right in."

"Yeah, she's pretty good at that kind of thing."

Case bounced out of the kitchen and went upstairs, and I stayed with they boys while Cindy was just ending her phone call.

"What did they say?"

"We should be there in 45 minutes."

"Then get going to get dressed, Case is already getting changed."

"You mean I shouldn't go in just a T-Shirt? Maybe there are some guys there that want to look at my body?"

"And they won't if I'm not with you. Do you get that?"

"Yes, you don't like others playing in your sandbox."

"That's right baby."

Cindy took her shirt off and threw it to me and gave me a pose.

"If you want me to cover this up."

"For the doctor's office, I do. But take a moment and notice the boys don't even register that you're naked."

"Yeah, I think you were right on that one, we'll have to see how Kimi reacts when she's well again."

"Then go before I bend you over this breakfast table. I'm only a man and I can't hold off forever."

"OK dear."

She went up the stairs as Casey was coming down, and Casey said nothing. She came over and started cleaning up the kitchen.

"I'll take care of that Case."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Can you go help Kimi get dressed?"

"I already did before I came back down. Let me take care of this until Mom is ready."

"OK Case, but I have another question for you."

"Go ahead, shoot."

"Your mom was just walking around naked. Does that bother you?"

"No, not at all. Like I told you, we used to walk around without clothes all the time. It's no Biggie."

"Great, I Just wanted to make sure it didn't bother you."

"I don't care if you guys run around naked for the rest of your lives, there only clothes."

"That's very adult of you Case."

"Don't sweat it."

"But none of this feels weird to you?"

"Rusty, whatever you guys are doing, mom is happier than I've ever seen her. Whatever it is, keep it up. Take her out every night if she wants. If she's happy, I'm good with it."

"Are you happy Case?"

"Yes, I'm very happy."

"Can you tell me why?"

"Rusty, you weren't there and don't know what it was like, mom was a mess before. She dated a couple guys, but they were put off by four kids, they didn't want girls, that didn't want boys, there was always an excuse. They only asked her out because of her body, and they expected sex for dinner, and Mom wasn't knot that. They all left disappointed, but it really hurt mom, so she had us dressing like some kind of church family and she dressed like a preacher's wife, it was horrible."

"So, what changed?

"You dummy, it was you. You treated her good and wasn't looking for something in return, she fell in love with you almost from the start. Suddenly, she was happy again, and it was much better at home."

"But You're happy for more reasons than just your mom, aren't you?"

"Absolutely man. We can be ourselves here, you take care of us all like we were your own kids, and you don't have a bunch of stupid rules."

"What do you mean stupid rules."

"Well one guy she had over for dinner heard that we were free to go into moms bedroom whenever we wanted to talk with her, and he made a remark that it wouldn't happen in his house."

"And what did your mom say to that?"

"She asked him to leave. You've got to know that no one gets in between of mom and us kids, she won't allow it."

"Yeah, I saw that from the start, it's really one of the reasons I kept dating her. The way she takes care of her family is impressive. Not all moms are like that, you know."

"Yeah, that's one of the things mom uses to judge our friends is the way their mom takes care of them. She says if they're brought up to not take care of family, then they aren't going to be good friends either."

"Thanks for talking to me about it."

"Sure-thing Rusty."

She came over and gave me a huge kiss and hug. I was finally starting to understand this girl...young woman. Her mother did a fabulous job raising her, and the others should be just as great. Just then Cindy came down carrying Kimi, she was awake but a bit lethargic. Kimi gave me just a little wave and off they went. I finished cleaning up and putting things in the dish washer and went to sit with the boys who were playing with toy trucks on the carpet. I thought back to the days I did the very same thing, and I enjoyed just watching their entirely made-up scenario as they played. It was under an hour before they returned, Cindy caring Kimi who was holding a new doll close to her chest with her right arm.

"Well Kimi, how are you feeling?"

She held up her left hand and made a small symbol with her thumb and forefinger.

"What did the doc say?"

"She's got an inner ear infection. Ive got ear drops and antibiotics for her and she should feel better in a day or so."

"That's good, at least it's not something serious."

"Yes, I was worried."

She set Kimi on her spot on the floor and handed Kimi her tablet. Immediately she opened it and her and the new doll were reading again.

"I've got an idea."

"What?"

"No spoilers. Hey Case, you got time to take a ride with me? I'm going to need your brain in this."

"Sure, I'm up for a day out."

"It won't be a day, but it will take an hour or so."

"Sure, let's go."

"What are you up to?"

"Just trust me, will you?"

"OK, surprise me then."

We went to the apple store and shopped for a laptop for a genius kid. We got the top-of-the-line model that the expert recommended due to Casey's descriptions of what she was doing in school. It came fully charged and the man set up everything on it. When we got back, it was in a bag, and I wasn't giving any hints. Case went over and brought Kimi to the couch where I was sitting.

"Kimi, I heard you wanted a better computer for your schoolwork and you're reading. The man at the store told me this was the best one."

When she saw it, she was elated and gave me a great big kiss and hug, then went over to her spot on the floor and started playing with it.

"That's as big of a reaction as you're going to get. I hope you're not disappointed?"

"Oh stop, I got it for her to cheer her up and because somebody neglected to tell me we're raising a fucking genius."

"Now we don't know that for sure."

"Her teacher told me she scored a 140 IQ, hell I'm only 132, and she's just a kid."

Cindy leaned in to kiss me in the cheek but whispered in my ear.

"Get upstairs right now, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

Apparently, Casey overheard the whispering and chuckled out loud.

"Go ahead, I've got this down here."

"You need to stop eaves dropping, some things said are not for your ears girl."

"Yes mom."

We got to the bedroom, and she pushed me down on the bed pulling at my clothes.

"Get your fucking clothes off!"

As I tried to undress, and she kept pulling at my clothes until I was naked lying on the bed and her mouth went right to my cock and started sucking. She was undressing herself as she did it, and never missed a stroke. As soon as I was hard, and she was naked she mounted me looking into my eyes. This was no love making, she was doing exactly what she told me she was going to do, fucking my brains out.

"Give me that cum you big softy, I want it all and I'm not going to stop until I get it all."

The way she was fucking was amazing, kind of the way I took her ass over the car fender, but this time she was in charge, and I wasn't complaining. She was forcing me like a young man would force a young girl, and she wasn't stopping. I did my best to hold back and she noticed me doing so, and got a little hot with me.

"Don't you hold back, I said give me that cum and I meant it."

As she was riding me, she put one hand behind her back and started okaying with my asshole, something we had never done before, but when she shoved her wet finger up my ass, I shot my load into her pussy and she started Cumming right along with me. She rode me until I started to soften and climbed off and started sucking me again.

It wasn't long before she had me hard again and climbed back on guiding me into her asshole, and damn she felt tight. She started riding me like a woman possessed and start humping up and down on my cock. It was wonderful and outrageous at the same time, she had turned into a fucking machine and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Fill up my ass with your cum mister, shoot it deep in my bowels."

She kept lifting off me and letting her body fall back down, ensuring that she got maximum penetration on ever stroke, to the point of causing some abrasions but I didn't care if I ended up with a sore cock. Stroke after stroke she kept going until she let out a yell that I'm sure they heard downstairs and maybe down the block. She was Cumming but didn't stop fucking me like never before. Finally, I couldn't hold on any longer and I shot my sperm deep inside her, while she just sat on my cock wiggling back and forth.

After I was done, she slowly lifted off me and went to clean my cock with her mouth, or so I thought. She was down there for longer than usual and ai noticed I was getting hard a third time and she wanted to continue. She gave me the most sensual, loving, gentle blow jod any woman could give, she basically made love to my cock with her mouth. It took forever but I finally came a third time, and she sucked the cum right out of me, I mean a vacuum cleaner couldn't have suck more. When she finally got every drop, she crawled up my chest and gave me a long sensual kiss and collapsed on my chest.

I could see my limp cock and I noticed some blood on it, so I reached around to her ass and wiped a finger on it, and it had blood coming out of it.

"Honey, your asshole is bleeding."

"I don't care, that was fucking fantastic."

"We both fell into a blissful rest right there without cleaning up, and neither of us cared a bit.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Favor He fucks his best friend while her husband watches them.in Loving Wives
The Golf Club Wife accompanies a neighbour to a function.in Loving Wives
More Stories