All Comments on 'How I Fell In Love Ch. 04'

by chixjinxbdsm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years agoAuthor
Again. There was a nite at the beginning..

This is the 4th chapter. Please read the earlier chapters before reading this.

First of all a big hug to unpublaauthor, for writing such awesome stories that make my day. For being graceful and accepting. You were the first to comment on my very first story. You are and always will be an inspiration to all that I write. Desperately awaiting your stories.

Thanks to all those who favourite my story.

As always if I get a positive response, I will write the next installment. So be generous while showing love. All suggestions and criticism are welcomed.

Thank you so much for reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Love your story, the characters are very interesting and I hope you already have start writing the next installment. Waiting for it!

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorover 8 years ago
Love it!!!!!!

You had to know I was going to love this installment. This is my fantasy come true. Thank you thank you thank you for continuing to write it!!!!!!!! Hugs and stuff!!!!!

P.S. You are my hero!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love <3

Omg!! I'm in love with this..

Please write the next part, i can't wait to read it :*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Enjoy isn't the right word for how I feel about this story. It is interesting for sure, but the angst is painful to me. Early on he said he didn't want to hurt her emotionally, only physically. She emphatically told him she didn't want humiation. The stunt he pulls in chapter five does indeed cross that line. If you have her make light of that out of fear of losing him, I'll probably smash my screen. These two are young and inexperienced. They are playing above their pay grade. Aiden has abandonment issues due to his dad. He has driven countless people away. His sadism seems rooted in the anger over that abandonment. Amy is the only one who has stuck with him and it seems he must push and test her as he fearfully gives her his somewhat warped love. Amy needs to realize that her support for him and keeping him with her does not require her blindly accepting any and everything from him. There's countless babble about love being limitless, but yet the strongest of loves often come with caring but firm boundaries. These two need to muddle their way into finding some.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous