How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand rubbed my ass. "That looks nice, but that's not what I have in mind. Roll over there, tiger."

I did so as he stood up, moving so that he was standing between my outstretched legs. Then he grabbed my ankles and raised my legs so the fronts of my thighs were against my chest. "Scooch back a bit," he instructed, and I managed to shimmy so my butt was further back from the edge of the bed. That gave Tony enough room to lean forward, resting his knees on the mattress as the head of his cock brushed against my asshole. He was adding more lube to my hole and his shaft before guiding his cockhead to it, pushing right against my hole.

Then, with one smooth motion, he settled onto his elbows as his cock pushed forward, penetrating me. He lowered himself above me, and started kissing me.

This was all something new for me. I'd never been fucked by a man face-to-face before. In fact, I wasn't being fucked yet, as once more Tony was in no hurry. Instead, we went back to making out, our tongues pushing against each other. The way that he was above me, pinning me down, I felt like I was being taken, and that turned me on as well.

It was only after a couple minutes that he started slowly fucking me, and again, it was a different experience. With his slow movements, there was more pressure on the pull than the push, less drive and thrust than I associated with getting fucked. Once he fell into his groove, he went back to kissing me, and things continued on like that for a really incredible stretch of time.

The physical sensation was subtly different as well. Because of the angle at which his cock was moving into me, it wasn't rubbing my prostate in the same way I was used to. But at the same time, there was a satisfying depth to his thrusts, and it felt like my hole was being gently massaged in a wonderful way, like that finger-play I always wanted more of.

Over time, I realized something was happening -- there was a warm surge in the pit of my stomach. Not that ache in my balls I often felt while getting fucked -- this was somehow deeper inside, and a mellower, rounder sensation. I relaxed underneath Tony, eyes closed as he kept fucking me, and that sensation grew.

And then it went off, like a little supernova. "Oh fuck!" I moaned.

Tony missed a stroke. "You okay?"

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," I moaned, and he obliged. That glow kept suffusing through me, pleasure radiating out throughout my body before it slowly subsided.

"Did you just come?"

"No... I mean, I didn't ejaculate, but I just had a super-intense anal orgasm."

"Oh! Do you need me to stop?"

"God, keep fucking me! Though, actually, to tell you the truth, my hamstrings are starting to feel a little funky."

"Okay, we can switch it up." He shifted his weight and moved back off me. With a hand on my hip, he guided me to roll over on my right side, and he lay down behind me. Quickly I could feel his cock pushing back into me.

I looked up and was surprised to see myself getting fucked. I realized Tony had positioned us in front of his mirrored closet doors. From behind me, he gently bit my shoulder. "Oh, I like this," he said as I watched him looking into the mirror. "I like watching you getting fucked."

As we both watched in silence, he went back to fucking me. I raised my upper leg to give him a bit more access, and that improved the view as well.

After that peak I had experienced, I didn't feel like I would get back there again, even though it was still rather delightful to be getting fucked. With that in mind, I tried to concentrate on making things as good as possible for Tony, shifting my position to try and give him the best angle to penetrate me with. I also tried to squeeze my sphincter a little more -- and I was rewarded with a gentle grunt that implied he could feel it. Looking into the mirror, I maintained eye contact with him as well, and that also seemed to stimulate him.

"That's right, give me all that cock," I half-muttered.

It looked like Tony was doing his utmost to hold back, to keep going at his steady, relaxed pace instead of slamming into me. "I don't want this to stop. I really love your ass," he said.

I twisted my head around to look directly at him. "It feels really good for me, so go for as long as you want."

He leaned in and kissed me again, and soon our tongues were once more sliding against each other. I was interested at how that added a pleasant undercurrent that was unfamiliar to me, like there was a little line of sparks now from my mouth to my groin.

When my neck started getting sore I broke it off, and he went back to watching my face as he fucked me. I lost track of time here, and I had no clue how long he kept going.

Eventually, though, he hit his limit. His left arm, which had been running over my chest and playing with my nipples now reached up to grip at my shoulder, and he made one last abrupt thrust into me as his eyes squeezed shut.

After holding his body tense for ten or fifteen seconds he relaxed, exhaling with a quiet sigh. "Oh, I just came. Your ass made me come... it felt so good."

Trying to show the proper gratitude, I once more twisted around and we started making out again. Ironically, now that he was done, my cock was getting pretty hard in its cage again, and I could feel my pre-come oozing onto my thigh. After a couple minutes of necking, I pulled away from him and arched my hips forward, letting his cock pull out of me. Pivoting on a knee, I spun around, and put a hand on Tony's shoulder, pushing him onto his back.

I moved over so I was between his legs. His cock was mostly soft now, and with one hand I slid the condom off him. There was a smallish amount of watery semen at the end, barely anything compared to the considerable load I had swallowed as my before-dinner appetizer. I held it up so he could see it, then raised it to my mouth, letting his come drip down into my waiting mouth.

Setting the condom down, I lowered my face to his crotch and licked his cock and balls clean with slow, soft tongue-strokes. Then I kissed my way up his belly and chest to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Thank-you so much," I said, as we lay beside each other. "That was totally different than anything I've done before."

Tony laughed. "Wow. Well, welcome to the joys of vanilla sex, I guess."

All at once after that, I was feeling exhausted, and the awareness of the early morning ahead of me was front and centre in my consciousness.

"I should probably go," I said.

"You can sleep over if you want." There was a hopeful note in Tony's invitation.

I leaned over to kiss him one last time. "Thanks, but I have an early start in the morning, so I better get to my own bed.

"Okay. Well... let me know if you want to do that again sometime," he said.

I gave him a smile as I started to get dressed.

8.b: serving Edward

I had my usual day off work Wednesday, though I did have two entries on my calendar. I had my usual inspection trip to Sir's place -- it turned out to be one of the low-key visits. Sir looked me over when I presented myself, had me stand up briefly to investigate my cage, then made me kneel and wait for about forty-five minutes before he dismissed me. I didn't expect any commentary on the last video I had sent him (of me pissing myself in the mall food court) -- and as usual he didn't mention it.

I had the afternoon to get some laundry done and then chill. Despite the fact that I had ejaculated just a couple days ago, I was feeling pretty randy. Or maybe it was because of it -- my balls had gotten to empty themselves out, and were building back up and announcing they'd like some more of that.

Well, that was out of my hands, but it didn't stop me from spending a chunk of the afternoon looking at porn. My favorites were straight scenes with blowjobs and anal, because they involved cocks doing the things I liked watching cocks do, but also had all the sexy woman parts I loved.

I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea or a bad one to get wound up before meeting Edward that night, as I assumed we'd be getting up to something. Edward was loud and brash, the least inhibited of my friends to talk about sex, frequently including weird, kinky sex. So I was never really sure if he was into that kind of stuff or just liked shocking people by talking about it.

As I got ready to go out, I was feeling more eager than I might have expected. Maybe it was because the night with Tony had gone so well -- or maybe that I hadn't been fucked since that night and I was ready for more. Just in case, I did a careful job of cleaning out my ass.

Edward had texted me to meet him at a pub in the gay village. It was maybe another sign that I was a little bit eager when I got there a few minutes early -- though Edward was already there. Maybe he's eager too.

He waved me over as he kept an eye on a college basketball game on one of the big-screen TV's along the wall. Edward was one of the few people in my circle of friends that was much of a sports fan -- I think part of it was a social/work thing, as he was involved in pools and drafts for seemingly every sport, although I also knew he was one of those people who simply enjoyed gambling.

"Look at this," he said, gesturing at the screen. "They were down by twenty at the half, now they're really pouring it on."

I was about to ask who was actually playing but got distracted by the server and ordered a pint.

Whatever the plan for the evening was, James wasn't in too much of a hurry to get to it. We split some wings and had another pint, got caught up on this and that, and he even started a friendly banter with a couple women who were sitting at the next table over. They were soon laughing and joking with him -- they might have been put at ease when Edward managed to suggest, without really saying, that we were on a date together, which made me nearly blush.

Well, wait -- we are on a date together, aren't we? I guess?

We ended up hanging out at the pub until the basketball game was over. Edward leaned back and craned his neck, looking at the other TV's. "Ah, there's nothing else on, so we might as well go. Place is filling up with the yuppies anyway."

We settled up our bills and left. Edward didn't offer to pay for mine. Well, not that kind of date, then.

Heading out, we were on a route across the village. I wasn't sure if Edward was steering us to a particular destination when we stopped in front of a non-descript building. "Well, we're here."

I looked around. I'd certainly walked past whatever here was plenty of times, but the spot had never registered with me. I might have taken it for an old walk-up apartment building, though on closer examination, the windowless wall facing the street suggested not.

Edward opened one of a pair of wooden, windowless doors sporting a brass handle. He stepped in, and I followed.

There was still no clue where we were as I stepped inside, only to be greeted by a short flight of stairs leading up. Edward was already climbing them and I followed. At the top was a room that was too small to be a lobby, with a man sitting at a desk behind a window. WELCOME TO CLUB STAR, read a small sign beside the wicket.

Oh hell, we're not going dancing, are we?

"I'll take a locker," Edward said to the man behind the window, pushing a twenty across. The guy printed off a receipt for him to sign, then the door beside the window buzzed, and Edward went through.

I had no idea what was going on. "Uh, same for me," I said, which was usually a safe response in situations like this. I pulled out my wallet, slid over a twenty, signed a receipt that said I acknowledged something that I didn't have time to read, then I was buzzed through. On the other side of the door was a counter; the guy that had taken my money pivoted over to me, sliding me a folded white towel and a key on a ring. "You have locker 527, second floor," he said. Edward was standing beside me, his own towel and key in hand.

"You've never been to the baths before, have you?" he asked. And suddenly it all clicked into place. I had just paid to gain entry to a gay bathhouse.

"No, this is all new," I said, looking around me with new eyes.

The area we were in looked like a sedate lounge, not too different from the pub we'd just left. Except the screens here were showing gay porn videos. And the men -- and, obviously, all the customers were men -- either just had a towel around their waist or were nude. We were overdressed.

"Let's go upstairs," Edward said, acting like a tour guide as we moved to a stairway at the far end of the lounge area. Through a door here, I could see a shower, and beyond that a room with a hot tub. "There's a hot tub and sauna down here, if you go for that," he said. "And there's a gym and workout room downstairs."

We went up the stairs. An older guy, probably in his fifties, passed us coming down. He had his towel on his arm, and I could see his soft cock as he came down toward us, smiling and giving us a friendly nod as we passed by each other.

"You can rent one of these rooms," Edward said, gesturing at a series of doors as we emerged into a hallway. "Which is good if you want privacy or more elbow room. Me, I like carrying on in front of everyone." He looked back at me and winked. "I guess you do too."

"I... I mean..." I only stammered in response as it really dawned on me that Edward had probably watched the videos of me that had been posted online. It felt weird to know that someone had watched you having sex without your knowing. Weird... and kind of hot. Maybe I do like carrying on in front of people.

We walked past a couple restrooms, then Edward turned into a larger room, with half-lockers on all four walls and a rectangle of padded benches facing them. Screens here were showing gay porn videos as well, a different one in each corner. A middle-aged Asian guy was the only person in the room, and it looked like he was getting dressed.

Edward looked at his key, then found his locker on the opposite wall to the Asian guy. My locker was just over from his. Edward kicked off his shoes and I followed suit. The older guy was getting dressed a little more slowly now, clearly keeping one eye on us.

It seems like checking other guys out is much okay here. You can be totally open about it. I'm not used to that at all.

Keeping up with Edward, I put my shoes in the bottom of the locker, stuffed my socks in them, then took off my pants, folding them and setting them on my shoes. My sweater and shirt went on top -- and now I was standing here in my underwear. It seemed pretty natural and easy to pull them off and put them in my locker. I mean, I've been getting undressed in weirder places than this lately. It's okay to be naked here.

Edward closed his locker and locked his padlock; I did the same and now we were facing each other with just our keys and towels. The keychain had an elasticized strap and Edward wrapped his around his wrist and I followed suit.

"Like it?" Edward said, laughing and catching me off guard, and I realized I'd been gently busted for looking at his cock. I did like it. He was soft, but not too small, with a pretty uncut head and trimmed, tapered pubic hair.

"It looks nice," I said, blushing a little.

"I like yours, too," another voice said. It was the Asian guy, who how had on his pants and an unbuttoned dress shirt. "Never seen anyone here with one of those on."

"You want to check it out?" Edward asked, then made a go around gesture at me. A little tentatively, I moved around over to where the Asian guy was and stood beside him.

"Oh, nice," he said, eyeing me up and down. "Your little dickie is all locked away, huh?"

Then, slightly surprising me, he reached down and gently grasped my balls, lifting up my cage to examine it more closely. "No fun for you, I guess," he said.

"I can't stroke my cock or come when I want to, but I've been learning about some other ways to have fun," I said.

Without commenting, the Asian guy resumed his inspection of me, gesturing for me to turn around. He started stroking my ass when my back was turned to him, a faint affirmative noise in his throat.

"Too bad I have to get going," he said. "We could have had some fun playing."

With a laugh, Edward led me out of the locker room, and we paused beside a large blackboard. "This is the old-school social media," he said. "You can put down what you're looking for here and you might find a taker."

My eyes scanned across it, reading terse advertisements like SLING DADDY TAKING ALL LOADS, ROOM 204 and RIM PIG WILL CLEAN UR ASS, ROOM 312.

We headed back out along the hallway. "Unless you have a room, there's not much on this floor," he said. "Most of the fun takes place upstairs."

We went up and came out to a similar hallway, though there was an entrance to a darkened area not far from where we emerged. There was another restroom past that, as well as a shower with mirrored half-walls below the taps. As we walked past the restroom, I saw that it had one of those long trough-style urinals, like you used to see at arenas -- open for guys to stand next to each other while pissing. Added to that, there was a long mirror a couple feet tall at crotch height running the length of the trough. And below that a metal handrail. I filed that all away in the back of my mind for future investigation. I wondered if anyone ever got handcuffed to that handrail -- and what happened to them while they were.

It appeared that only half of this floor was private rooms. The other half was connected to that dark portal we had passed by the stairway, a warren of open and semi-private areas for all sorts of encounters. This was where we were headed. The first section had lots of benches, as well as a series of semi-enclosed booths, each with a screen showing porn. There were guys seated in a few of these, some stroking themselves and evaluating us as we walked by. That opened into a larger area. The lighting was dim and indirect here, but as my eyes adjusted, I could see a sling in one corner and an x-shaped bondage cross against the wall, a padded horse beside it.

Interesting, I thought as we moved on, into a darkened back hallway. My eyes needed to adjust again, but I spotted an intriguing little niche with a padded bench off to one side. There was a long rectangular window there letting in some light and it took me a second to realize I had already seen it from the other side, as it looked straight on to the urinal-trough in the restroom. The mirror there was one-way glass! So you could sit here... and watch guys as they pissed. I made another mental note; I very much wanted to come back and sit on that bench for a while. There was one heavyset guy on the bench, stroking himself and watching the urinal window like it was his favorite TV show.

Past that, the next "window" was less of a surprise, looking into the shower room, where you could see anyone showering from the hips down.

We emerged into another large open area, the darkest of all zones. Most of the light came from the entryway from the hallway; we were back by where we had started. This darkroom had a fairly large raised platform in the center, with oval openings below the handrails. So if someone was standing up there and put his cock through the hole, it would be right at mouth level for anyone down here on the floor.

Edward stopped walking once we were at the far side of the room. There were some wooden box-like constructions here with more of those cock-sized holes, these ones at crotch height. I could tell right away they were gloryholes. Edward tugged at a handle and a hatch opened in the side of one of the boxes.