How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in," he said with a gesture, and I moved around him to comply, ducking to enter the confined space. Once I was all the way in, he leaned down to address me. "Okay, wait here 'til I come get you." And with that, he closed the hatch.

I was inside a gloryhole booth at a gay bathhouse. My heart was hammering in my ears, and my cock surged against its cage.

It took a minute for my pulse to slow down and my eyes to adjust to the near-total darkness -- the only light was what came in through the gloryhole from the dim area outside -- though after a bit I could make out a sign against the wall beside me: PUSH HERE TO SHOW YOU ARE AVAILABLE. There was a button below that and I pushed it. A bit more light came through the gloryhole, so I could infer that there was a light on top of this booth, like on a cab -- this booth ready for service.

Just as I had experienced in the department store restroom, a thrill coursed through my body at the thought that I was here to service strangers' cocks. I wanted to do that more than pretty much anything. And doing it... here... I couldn't decide if this was dirtier, given the environs, or less so, given that I was in a place where everyone was coming to have sex and not imposing into a semi-public zone.

I was tossing that over in my head, building the sense of anticipation and waiting, waiting. Then something eclipsed the hole in front of me. I was pretty much blind now in the dark, but that didn't matter -- I knew what was in front of me.

I tentatively reached out in front of my face until my hand reached something warm and soft. I rubbed the cock up and down to try and get a sense of it. It felt thick and meaty and my fingers brushed against wiry pubic hair at its base. As I leaned in to lick it I smelled sweat and lube, and I realized I had no idea where this cock had been already today. I didn't care. I put it in my mouth and started sucking.

It tasted fantastic. It didn't take too long before it was feeling thicker in my mouth, and I had to adjust on the fly to find the spot I could take it to without setting off my gag reflex. It was getting hard, so I broke off to lick it up and down and let my mouth show some attention to the heavy, hairy, low dangling balls. They had even more of a sweaty taste.

Then I got back to sucking the cock, bobbing my head up and down, twisting my head back and forth, and remembering every few strokes to go down a little deeper, keeping my tongue moving along the underside of the cockhead. I was thrilled when I could sense that the guy was fully hard, and I was positively aching to be able to see this guy's tool, as I was guessing it was a beautiful thing. Oh well, at least I get to suck it. So I kept going.

And then, abruptly, the cock pulled away from me, and I was blinded as the guy moved away from the gloryhole. When I could finally make anything out through the hole, there was no one in sight.

Dammit. I was aching to finish him off. I wanted his come!

The guy's withdrawal was sudden and unexpected, but then I had some time to consider it. At first I was worried that he left because I was doing an inadequate job, but that's not how his cock was responding. Then, I considered the environment and wondered if he was simply taking his hard-on elsewhere -- he probably had plenty of options here as to where to blow his load.

That thought comforted my ego somewhat, and I stopped brooding. Soon enough I was trying to peek out through the hole, wondering if there was anyone else prowling around. I remembered the button for the light, which had switched itself off when I was sucking the last guy, so I hit it again. I was amused by what was probably a conscious design choice -- flicking that light on made it a lot harder to see anything out on the other side of the glory hole; you just had to take what was offered to you.

Killing time, I tried to explore the box I was in, but that didn't take long. Just black-painted plywood on all sides, and here wasn't even room to turn around in here. I tried looking out through the gloryhole again, and when that proved as useless as before, I instead pressed my face to the hole, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue, showing anyone who came by what was ready to service their cock.

I was licking my lips and waggling my tongue when something soft touched it. I jerked back in surprise and lightly bumped by head against the top of the wooden box. But when I recovered, I could see that someone else was getting ready to offer me their cock.

The light blocked, it was once more utterly dark, so again, I reached out to see what was in front of me. There was a lot more soft flesh bulging through the hole this time, and it took a moment to work to the center to find... a tiny little nub. As my fingers traced it out, there seemed to only be about an inch of it, and most of that droopy foreskin.

For a few seconds I was disappointed in this as compared to that last cock, but soon acceptance took over -- after all, I was here to service whatever was put in that hole. I wasn't here to pick and choose.

So I wrapped my lips around the base of it and sucked the full extent of it into my mouth. This guy had a different taste, a little bit sour and a little bit pissy. I liked the idea that I had all of him on my mouth, and I started working my tongue around and applying some suction. Not much happened at first; in fact, it took a couple minutes to realize that he was getting hard at all. Once more I was worried that I wasn't doing good enough.

I took my mouth off and groped at the cock once more. I could feel some firmness to it, and it seemed it had pushed out to two-and-a-half or three inches. Not too substantial, but definitely an improvement.

"That felt good. Keep going!" a muffled voice said from somewhere above me. The voice was higher-pitched and a little hoarse; in my mind it was a voice that would go with an older gentleman. So I put my mouth back on it and started sucking him, wondering as I did if I were sucking off a senior citizen. Maybe someone's grandpa.

Once again, I was impressed by how different it was to suck a smaller prick like that, and how rewarding it was in its own way, given that I could swallow the length of his shaft and feel like I could keep it there. Once I was bobbing my head up and down, I could feel the tip of his cockhead pushing out from his foreskin, so I gripped his cock to retract it fully before going back to work on him.

It was hard to tell if I was making any headway, but I guess the fact that he was staying put to get his cock sucked was sign enough. It seemed like I was working on him for quite a long time -- I could feel it in my jaw now, and my knees had been getting a little sore for awhile -- but eventually I could taste the subtle flavor of his precome. That's it grandpa, give me that load, I thought to myself as I kept working on his stubby tool.

Eventually it finally happened, though I could scarcely tell at the moment of truth. His cock gave only the gentlest of trembles, and then his watery come was on my tongue. I swallowed a couple times, then started slowing down to a gentler action before stopping entirely to lick him clean. By the time I did that, his cock was reduced to the same tiny nub he had first presented me with. I pulled back the droopy foreskin to try and clean around underneath it, and then the guy slowly pulled himself away from the hole.

Whew. I sagged on my knees -- that had taken a lot of work!

I was still getting my breath back and was starting to think about pressing that button beside me again when light and cool air seeped in from beside me.

"Knock, knock," Edward said, opening the hatch beside me.

It took a few seconds to figure out how to extricate myself from the confined space, which involved an awkward crablike sidewise crawl. I felt a bit unsteady as I pulled myself to my feet.

"Must be some mouth you got," Edward said. "Looked like you were going to give that old guy a stroke."

While he said that he was grabbing at my wrists and pulling them behind my back, and seconds before I heard the metallic klik I could feel something squeezing around them. I was handcuffed.

Edward reached down to grab my towel from the floor of the glory hole and put it over my shoulder, then moved behind me and put his hand on my shoulder, gesturing for me to start walking. We retraced our steps, going through the dark narrow back hallway. This time, as we passed the shower, I could see two pairs of legs through the one-way glass, and one guy's hand reaching down to help clean the other's cock.

Further along, the heavyset guy who had been watching the urinals through the one way glass was now on his knees, giving someone a blowjob. And then, beyond that, we emerged back into the open area with the bondage equipment.

Once we were beside the bondage cross and near the wall, Edward took the towel off my shoulder, folded in in half and spread it on the floor. "Alright, on your knees," he said.

I carefully lowered myself down -- everything is tougher with your hands cuffed behind your back -- and settled onto my knees. By the time I was settling in place I saw some movement from the corner of my eye -- a couple guys who were sitting on one of the benches at the edge of the area were standing up... and walking towards me.

"I went around and told everyone that it was your first time here and that you wanted to celebrate by getting your face covered with jizz. We've got a couple volunteers to get you started."

I started to look up at the men who were now standing in front of me, but I didn't really get any further than their cocks. The guy to my right (bushy pubes, hairy chest, uncut) started stroking his soft cock while the guy to my left (younger, leaner, shaved and cut) reached down to put his fingers on my lips. I opened my mouth and two fingers slid back along my tongue, pushing down until they triggered my gag reflex. Then his fingers slid in and out a few more times (not going as far as the trigger point he'd found) before he stepped forward and lifted his cock to my mouth. I started sucking him, and after a little bit I could feel him starting to get hard.

He pulled out and started stroking himself while the other guy took his place, putting his half-hard cock in my mouth. I explored his foreskin with my tongue before starting to suck him properly, immediately trying to do as much as I could to gather in his scintillating taste.

When he pulled his cock from my mouth I turned to go back to the first guy, but now there was a third man beside him (tall, black and muscled), and he gripped the top of my head with the palm of a large hand and pulled me to his tool. Mostly flaccid, he was still a big larger than the erect cock I had just been sucking. He had a musky, sweaty taste and soon his cock was thick enough in my mouth that I had to be extra careful to make sure I didn't nick him with my teeth.

I was a little short of breath when the black guy's grip loosened, but the first dude immediately shoved his cock back into my mouth, and after a shorter burst of sucking, back to the hairy guy. And then, on the other side of him there was now one more man crowded around me, a slightly chubby older guy whose stubby cock was only a little larger than the one I'd served in the glory hole.

I was on my knees, hands cuffed behind my back, sucking off four men at once. Although I was already feeling sore, I knew I'd be re-living this moment in my fantasies for quite a while.

The four guys kept taking turns using my mouth, and I could see from the corner of my eye they were busy stroking themselves when they weren't getting sucked. They were also chatting among themselves, checking to see how close they were to coming. The older guy, despite arriving last, needed a break first, and for a couple rounds I skipped him while sucking the other three. Then the hairy guy needed to rest as well, and I was going back and forth between the largest two of the cocks. And then, a couple minutes just on the black guy, which was by far the most taxing -- especially as he was the most eager to control me and fuck my face without worrying about making me gag.

But finally, after an intoxicating, dizzying time, he pushed my head back. I turned, expecting someone else to take his place, but instead all the guys were now intently jerking themselves off. And then, one at a time, they came on my face. The older guy only had a small load that dribbled from my forehead, but the other three all shot strong and thick -- I was amazed at how much goo was suddenly caked on my face. Only a little landed in my open mouth and I tasted the heady mix. I licked around my lips as far as my tongue could stretch to gather more in, giving me some more to swallow. The four guys stood to appreciate their work for a few seconds before the black guy headed off without comment. Another older guy, who had been standing behind the group watching, immediately took his place. He'd been jerking himself while watching the spectacle and he quickly sprayed his jizz on top of the other loads.

The young, muscled guy was growing limp now, but still had about five inches of cock. He stepped right close to me and used them to scrape the semen from my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead into my mouth. Each time he deposited more I was surprised at the amount of come that had been sprayed on me, but I swallowed it all and it tasted amazing. When he was finally done, he let me lick his cock clean, as did the hairy guy before they both headed off.

I looked over at Edward, who had been standing off to the side, watching the whole thing.

He stepped over and leaned down, hooking a hand under my armpit to help me to my feet. "Wow, you looked like you loved every drop of that."

There was a strong, slightly bitter aftertaste in my mouth. "Yeah, I guess I did."

I was a little surprised that he hadn't participated, but it didn't seem like my place to ask why. Instead, I followed as he walked back toward the stairs. As we passed the shower I wished we'd step in, as my face was feeling a little weird and sticky now, and my left eye was a little gummed up and I could quite open it all the way. But instead, we went down the stairs and back into the change room.

"I bet you could stay here all night and suck cocks, but we're gonna head out," he said, opening his locker. He gestured for me to turn and grabbed my elbow, pulling my key down my arm. He opened my locker as well, then reached into his and pulled out his boxers. He was just about to pull them on when he paused and looked at me.

"Put these on," he said, motioning for me to lift one foot and then the other so he could tug his boxers up my legs. They fit well enough. Then he grabbed my briefs from my locker and put them on, after pausing to hold them to his face and sniff the crotch.

He grabbed a key from his locker as well as another garment and moved around behind me. He unlocked one cuff and lifted my arms above my head. I got the idea and completed the motion, then he pulled something over my arms. It was a white t-shirt, and it felt a little gross as I felt the cloth settle against my sweaty skin, wishing once more I could have had a shower. While I was thinking that, he pulled my arms back down and before I could do anything, locked my free wrist back in the cuffs.

I looked down at the t-shirt I was now wearing. It read, in big black letters, CUM SLUT.

"Is this some sort of door prize, or were you planning ahead?" I asked. He just grinned at me.

Edward proceeded to finish dressing, then helped me to get the rest of my clothes on. He got me to sit on the bench and kneeled in front of me with my socks in hand-- but to my surprise, before pulling them on he paused to lick each of my toes.

Eventually I was dressed, cuffed wrists behind my back with my jacket hanging from my shoulders, my towel slung above it. We headed out from the locker room.

We paused by the blackboard again. "Guess I should erase this now," he mumbled, picking up the eraser and rubbing out a notice that read, X-STRAIGHT FAG HERE FOR THE 1ST TIME, ON HIS KNEES FOR BUKKAKE IN THE BONDAGE ROOM.

I was going to say something about that wording when he started walking and we went back to the main floor. We went past the entrance to the lounge and down a hallway that ended back at the front desk. We turned in our towels, and the attendant buzzed us out to the outer lobby.

When we went down from there and out onto the street I immediately felt extremely conspicuous. Maybe you'd have to look closely to see the dried remnants of semen smeared across my face, but there was no missing the bold message on the t-shirt I was wearing.

"Let's head back to my place," Edward said. I'd been there before, so I knew it was the next neighborhood over, probably a ten or fifteen minute walk. So I'd be out in public like this for at least that long.

And Edward seemed oblivious to my embarrassment. Instead of taking the residential streets, we walked down the main drag, brightly lit and the sidewalks full of people. I saw several expressions change as passers-by read my shirt.

And, of course, I ran into someone I knew. Donald, who I used to play D & D with a few years ago, was coming out of a restaurant with a plump but cute dark-haired woman.

He recognized me and called out before he saw the shirt. I could tell that because he did an incredible double-take shortly after that, though he did his best to keep his voice and gaze level.

"Nice to see you!" he said, trying to keep an air of joviality in his voice. "This is my girlfriend Mel."

"This is my buddy Edward," I said, instinctively trying to rise my arm to gesture at him before remembering my wrists were cuffed behind my back. "We were just out... catching... ah, the college basketball game at the pub," I said, twitching my head in a random direction.

"I bet," Donald said, and there was an awkward pause. "Well, I guess we should go." He was clearly trying to come up with some sort of excuse to extricate himself from this situation.

His girlfriend piped up. "We're going back to his place. To have sex."

As Donald's face exploded into an aghast expression, she wheeled him around and pulled him away from us. Seconds later I could hear a long burst of laughter.

"Oh Jesus," I said. "I've never been so embarrassed. I guess this is going to get around."

Edward was nonplussed and looked over in the direction they'd retreated. "I dunno. I assume all their friends are already assuming they're screwing."

From there, the walk at least cooled me down, and soon enough we were heading up to Edward's apartment. His place was, like when I'd been there before, a total shambles: a prototypical bachelor's apartment with heaps of dirty dishes on the cupboards and dirty clothes on the floor.

He lifted my jacket from my shoulders as we came in and lead me to the living room. There was a clear spot at one corner of his floor rug and he helped me lower myself to my knees there, then retreated to his bedroom, coming back a minute later in the nude -- and with a tripod and a digital video camera. He set the tripod about six feet away from me, then attached the camera, leaning down behind it as he shifted it a little to get it right where he wanted: a three-quarter side-view of my face. Then he pulled out his phone and unlocked it, swiping the screen a couple times before holding it in front of him and pointing it at me.

"Okay, we're live," he said, walking over beside me, moving his phone up and down to make sure he showed me off in that t-shirt. "We just got back from the bathhouse, and if I lean in here, you can see that Danny's face is still grimy from having a bunch of guys come on him. And that was pretty hot, right?"