How I Fucked My Mother & My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad is just so devilishly handsome. He looks like a Roman Emperor, doesn't he? With his bronzed skin, his almond-shaped face, how his lips curve, and his prominent eyes, and that thick, wavy hair. Plus there's all his designer clothes. Like really, Dad just looks like he stepped off a GQ cover shoot.

"I've long preferred mature men, the Pierce Brosnan, George Clooney types. But I'd never dated a 'mature' man. I'd only dated a couple of 'boys' in high school, college, and then here was this man. A mature, handsome, rich, successful, worldly man. A gentleman. Things... Things just happened. One night in his office, we were both exhausted after an especially tortuous deposition that day, and we'd had a cognac, or three, and then, well, things... transpired... and yes... We are... involved, intimate. We are quite close.

"Knowing you're with Mom makes this easier to talk about. I know you can relate, probably for you two it was... probably... odd... initially. It was for Dad and me both, too, at first. But now, it's natural, comfortable. It doesn't feel like we're committing a crime or anything. Honestly, I've never been as comfortable with any other guy. We're colleagues, friends, and... other things..."

Her face blushed and I noted that she couldn't bring herself to say "lovers." I refrained from finishing her sentence.

"Listen, Kelly, like I said, for real, it's cool. Dad is lucky to have a girl as smart, nice, and as hot as you."

She suddenly looked up from her phone, threw back her head and glared at me for a second, then smiled.

"You really think that I'm hot?"

It struck me as odd that she'd need confirmation of her looks, but I was happy to provide it.

"Yes. I do think you're hot. Super-hot. Supermodel hot."

Sis's smile stretched wider, and she asked, "So who do you think is hotter, me or Mom?"

I burst out in nervous laughter. That was a tough one to answer.

Composing myself, I spoke in the most neutral tone possible, "I can't really say."

"Why not?"

"Because I've seen every inch of Mom. But I've not seen... all... of you."

"Hmmm... Do you want to see 'all' of me?"

Kelly had a glint in her eyes. Looking at me, I'd not seen this expression, this side of her. And I liked it.

"Maybe I do."

Oh shit! My sister was coming on to me. And I was following her lead. Maybe since I was having sex with our mom, I'd aroused Kelly's curiosity. Maybe she wanted to know what the fuss was about, what I was doing to score a lady as hot as Mom.

"What are you doing for lunch? Want to join me?" I asked, upping the stakes.

"Are you asking me on a date?" she shot back, feigning surprise.

"Maybe I am. Are you and Dad exclusive?"

"I don't know. Are you and Mom?"

"I don't know. But neither of them has to know. It could be casual."

"Casual?" Kelly cocked her head to the side and smirked.

"Casual. Come on, join me for a casual lunch date. What do you say?"

"Hmmm, okay. Sure. I'd like that," she said, batting her eyelashes.

OH SHIT! Game on.

"Hey, wait, where's Dad? I thought he was with you?" I asked. I definitely did not want Dad catching me doing anything with my sister. That'd be far worse than him catching me with Mom... As possessive as he was about his car and the Rothko painting that he hung in his home office, I couldn't imagine how pissed he be if...

"No, Dad had to go to Phoenix, to meet a client. He'll be back in a couple days," Kelly cooed, in a throaty voice.

"A couple days?"

"A couple days..."

Looks like I was all alone, for a couple days, with my scorching hot sister and my red-hot mom.

And that sure was fine with me.

Kelly smiled, gulped down the last of her coffee, and rose from the table, went over to the dishwasher, swung open its door, and bent over to feed the cup and saucer to the mouth of the machine. As she was arranging the items on the dishwasher's upper rack, I was awarded with a spectacular view of my sister's tight little ass.

Then she jutted it out further, to lift the dishwasher's door. Fuck, she leaned down so low it was as if she were touching her toes. The way her ass curved and rounded while she did so drove me mad. I was getting hard again. My pulse was picking up. I could also tell that she was wearing a thong underneath her starburst orange, hip-hugging spandex shorts, and my perversions began pumping into overdrive.

What her ass must look like in that thong, I pondered, delightfully. My heart was starting to thump as I mentally undressed my sister's delicious body. I could imagine exactly her ass's form in that thong. I could envision exactly how tight and round her asscheeks would be, how they'd line up, move and ripple. Then I started picturing how her ass would look with my dick digging inside it.

Once sis finished packing the dishwasher, she straightened up, and turned to face me. She was again wearing that crooked smile.

"You know, if you take a picture, it'll last longer," she said, laughingly, although with a mildly accusatory tone.

"Can I take a picture then?" I asked. I smiled back and thought about how flirting with my sister was turning out to be just as fun as flirting with Mom.

"Take a picture of what exactly?" Kelly inquired. She folded her arms defensively, and then tilted her head, raised her right eyebrow and squinted at me with her left eye.

"What you were doing just a second ago."

"You mean bending over?"

"Yes. I mean you bending over. I see that you're wearing a thong. And I bet it looks hot."

Sis giggled, nodded coyly, and stared down at the floor. I then grabbed my phone.

"Just let me take a few pictures of you now. You look ravishing in those gym clothes. You are gorgeous."

"Really?" my sister asked. She unfolded her arms, ran them up and down her hips, inspecting her figure. "I've not been working out enough recently. Work's been too busy. I've put on a couple pounds."

"Where? I can't see any difference. You're beautiful as ever. You still look a lot like..."

"No, don't you dare say I look a lot like her!" Kelly playfully sneered at me.

"Okay, you sort of... look like a 2015 Taylor Swift."

"Shut up! I detest people saying that."

"Why? She's gorgeous! And so are you."

Sis met my gaze again, bit her lip, and grinned at me, mischievously.

"So this is how you got Mom, huh? This sweettalking? You're pretty good at it."

"Is that right? Is it working on you too?"

"Maybe."

"Who started it between you and Mom? It had to be you."

"Of course it was."

For a second I wanted to fire back, ask her the same question about her and Dad, who initiated their illicit affair, who went in for the first kiss. But I decided against it, held my tongue. I didn't want to risk pushing my sister back into her shell.

"Okay," Sis said, checking her phone, "it's time for my aerobics. I'm off to the gym." Sis then glanced away, began to set off. However, I couldn't let her leave just yet. I didn't get any pictures!

"Wait, let me take a picture or two. Of you."

Sis stopped in her tracks, laughed and said "You already have plenty of my pictures on Facebook, don't you?" Then she crossed her arms again.

"Not those pictures. I want a picture of you standing by the dishwasher."

Sis laughed even harder.

"Me standing by the dishwasher?"

"You standing by the dishwasher. You said if I 'took a picture, it would last longer.' And I think that... I, maybe, want it to last longer."

"Is that right?" she asked. Then she closed her eyes, giggled, shook her head again.

"I'm also curious."

"Curious about what?"

"Curious about how you look in that thong."

Her eyes widening, she shot me a startled expression, and asked, her voice raising an octave, "How did you know I was wearing a thong?"

"What, seriously? Those shorts are skintight. I can clearly see the outline of your thong underneath them."

She chortled again. "Wow, you must have been looking very closely. A very thorough examination on your part there, bro."

"Go back over to the dishwasher, bend over again, and let me take a picture. Then you can go work out."

"And if I do that, what will you do for me?"

"I can send you a picture. Of something. Of anything. Whatever you'd like to see."

"Erm, hmmm, okay, then, I think you and me both are equally aware of what I want to see. I want to know what you've been 'sharing' with Mom."

"It's a deal."

I was thinking of suggesting that she compare my dick to our Dad's but, again, shied away from saying that. There was no way I wanted to turn her off, risk the progress I was making.

"You first, Sis," I said. I pointed my chin toward the dishwasher, and she grinned, turned and slinked over there, walking seductively. The way she walks, how her hips sway, fuck, I swear, it should be a crime!

Sis propped her hands on the counter above the dishwasher, craned her neck and said, "Don't get my face in the picture. Promise!"

"I won't," I promised.

"Okay," she said. And with that she swung her gaze away and spread her legs, waist-length apart. Then she did something I didn't expect at all. She hooked her thumbs into the sides of her shorts and, with one smooth motion, she tugged her shorts down over her ass, and let them fall to her ankles.

"Whoa..." was all I could mutter. My model-hot sister was bending over, sticking her tight little ass straight up into the air. In a black thong that left little to the imagination. My eyes trekking downward, I could see that she was bald. Down there. Just like our mom! Whoa!

"One pic and one pic only," she commanded.

I stood up, walked over closer, holding my phone and focusing the camera directly at her ass, though I got her whole body in the frame; her head hanging downward, there was no sign of her face, either, just as she'd requested. Although I had a zoom, I wanted the perfect pic at the perfect distance and I stepped back a couple paces, got the perfect length from her and snapped a perfect, IG-ready photo of my sister, with her thong-clad ass flying high.

"You ever thought of being an Instagram model, just a butt model? You could probably get a million followers with that..." I was saying, when suddenly we received an unexpected visitor. Our mother walked right in on our photoshoot. My sister, in her thong, was bent over, in front of me, and I was pointing my phone right at her behind, and her ass was still flickering on my phone's screen.

"And what are you two doing?!" Mom cried out and gasped, took two steps back.

"Mom!" my sister yelled, her face blushing red, and she hurriedly bent her knees, twisted up and on her shorts as quickly as possible.

"Mom, uh, hi, we were just, uh," I stuttered like my tongue was made of stone.

"Um, I was just going to work out," Kelly said, anxiously, before she hurried out of the kitchen, unable to make eye contact with my mom or me.

"My goodness. This family is incorrigible," Mom lamented, tsk-tsking and stepping over to the fridge. She was still in her workout clothes, her yoga pants, and as she dug around in the fridge, I was treated to another breathtaking view of another angelic ass.

"I guess we are," I replied. I'd been getting hard as iron, watching my sister's ass in that thong. But after getting busted by Mom, it was as if a cold fire had run over me, and my cock had softened, retreated like a frightened turtle. Guess that picture for my sis would have to wait.

"So you and your sister, huh?" Mom closed the fridge after picking out a bottle of Perrier and a cup of yogurt.

"It's not like that," I proclaimed. Then I stepped over to the kitchen table, sat back down, feeling, once again, like a guilty schoolkid.

"Then what is it? I walk in and find you two making a porno film." Mom was awfully nonchalant as she spoke, and I started to wonder if she was on pills too.

"We were just playing around. I was telling her that I think she's hot but that you're hotter. Then she wanted me to have... uh... more evidence... on which to base my decision. She was also quite surprised that I was able to get you. She was saying how you're out of my league."

Mom's face lit up in a radiant smile. She sat down to the kitchen table, sat in the seat next to me.

"That's not true at all. You're an extremely handsome young man."

Mom started poking a spoon into her yogurt, mixing it around. Its fruity scent curled into the air. With her other hand, Mom ran her fingers through my hair, then leaned over and pecked me on the cheek. Then went back to her yogurt.

"Don't worry, I'm not jealous. You can see her if you want. She's your sister. I'm still going to see Shelly... We can be flexible."

"Mom, for real, I've not done anything with her."

"Not yet you haven't. But I'm sure you want to."

"Honestly, I never thought too much about it. And I still think you're hotter than her."

"Is that right? Even with your new 'evidence?'"

"My investigation remains unfinished. But you are staying in the lead... What do you think about Kelly, Mom?"

"What do I think about her?" Mom's eyes narrowed and she beamed me an inquisitive expression.

"Yeah, what do you think about her? Do you think she's hot?"

"I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world. But she's my daughter, so I am biased."

"She looks like Taylor Swift, sort of, with those long, long legs and her facial structure..."

"She's prettier than Taylor Swift. But, like I said, I'm biased."

"Would you, like, maybe, do anything with her?"

Mom scoffed and slapped me playfully on the arm.

"You and Shelly, right? So why not you and Kelly..."

"I am not into girls, generally, that way. Shelly and I, that's, well, that's been a spontaneous... thing... I have never thought of being with Kelly."

"What if Kelly were to join us?"

"Us?"

"You, me, and her... I've never done a threesome. I can't imagine anyone better to try it with than you two..."

For a second I worried I'd said too much, rushed things. Mom stirred quietly for almost a minute, polishing off the last of her yogurt. Then she stood up, shrugged, and without making eye contact, she blurted out, whimsically, "Perhaps Kelly can join us. If she wants..."

OH SHIT! My mom was game for a threesome with me and my sister! Now all I had to do was figure out a way to lure my sister into bed with Mom and me. My sister had just flirted with me, fucking shown me her thong. Which obviously was a good indication of her intentions, as well as her receptivity toward my intentions. Perhaps, tonight even, after dinner, my mother and sister could be eating each other's pussies for dessert.

After finishing a quick bowl of muesli and fruit for breakfast, it dawned on me that Mom and Sis were both in the gym, together, and I realized the delightful fact that both these foxes would be in workout gear, skintight clothes, and they'd be working out, sweating and moving in close proximity. This, of course, meant I had to go watch.

Our house has a 700-square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness studio next to our outdoor Olympic pool. In it, there are a couple treadmills, a stretch out/yoga mat area, an elliptical machine, a rack full of free weights, plus a couple weight-training machines. Best of all, it's built in a U-shape, jutting like an addition from the back of the house, and it has panoramic windows, so when my mom or sister is in there, strutting their stuff, in tight workout clothes, it's a great place for low-key peeping and gawking...

Not trying to be too creepy about it, I stepped outside, into the wet summer heat, and made like I was stretching out my legs, taking a leisurely stroll by the bank of flowers near the pool. Trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, I glanced over at the gym, at its floor-length panorama of windows, all of which are large enough that anyone nearby could see in. And see in I did.

I saw Mom on a peppermint-green yoga mat, in the corner, in full downward dog, her immaculate rear aiming upward, kissing the sky. Then on the other end of the gym, my sister stood on a mauve mat, doing aerobics moves, thrusting her knees, throwing up her arms, doing kicks and squats. The way she was moving, her gyrations, made me think of how my buddy called aerobics a "spectator sport." Certainly, with my sister, that sounded about right.

Sis spied me strolling by and caught my gaze. She then smiled and turned around, doing her squats with her ass pointing right at me. Oh Sweet Lord!

Then I shifted my gaze, attempted to maintain my composure and balance as I padded forward. With these goddesses clad in skimpy clothes, their bodies in motion, it was difficult to walk a straight line, and it was as if I were walking on a tightrope. Clenching my teeth, trying to keep it together, I then saw my mom raise up from her downward dog, assume the tabletop position. I froze in my tracks and admired her rear, the way it protruded and rounded, filled her yoga pants. Then I nudged myself to keep going forward, and as I was passing by Mom, I also got treated to a magnificent view of her cleavage, her boobs smooshed together under the grip of her lowcut shirt. Fuck, how supple her tits were, how they hung and shook, angled to form a delightfully dark valley at the center. Whoa!

I felt thankful, grateful beyond belief that I'd been able to have sex with such a beautiful woman. Fortune had been smiling on me. And with any more luck, more fortune might be in store.

I sensed my cock hardening again, witnessing these goddesses strut and move. I was almost too worked up, and I had to get out of there to cool down. So I could save my strength for lunch with Sis! Gritting my teeth again, I looked away and shuffled off, marched back inside, back into the cool embrace of the climate-controlled air, and climbed up the double staircase, retreated to my room.

Tragically, lunch with Kelly was not to be. Sis soon texted me saying she couldn't have lunch because she suddenly had a work-related video conference. So I invited her to dinner. With Mom and me. And fortune smiled again when she accepted, texting me in the affirmative, with a kiss emoji.

Then I texted Mom, to tell her Kelly would be joining us for dinner.

Mom replied, with a smiley face emoji, followed by a kiss emoji.

OH SHIT! Excitement pulsed through me. I pumped my fist in the air again, and that old Black Eyed Peas song suddenly sounded in my mind, "I gotta feeling... Tonight's gonna be a good, good night..."

I spent the afternoon thinking about the prospect of a three-way with Mom and Sis. I knew Mom had been with a woman before. But Sis? That got my mind moving, especially as I stared at my phone, ogling the thong pic I'd snapped earlier, meticulously inspecting every nook and cranny, every inch of my sister's heavenly ass.

My mind raced, and I wondered if during Sis's sorority days... had she ever had a late-night romp with another sexy co-ed? I started imagining that. Kelly and some super-hot college chick, in the sorority house, practicing kissing, or just plain making out, and then 69ing, eating each other's creamy pussies.

Thinking of that got me hard. It was about 3 p.m., and I started wondering what Kelly was doing, if she'd finished her video conference. I figured I'd text her to see. Maybe even "sext" with her a bit, warm her up for tonight, get those pussy juices flowing.

"Hey Sexy. U free? U finish the meeting?" I texted. I wasn't expecting too quick a response, but my phone beeped only 20 seconds or so after I'd pressed send.

It was her.

"Hahaha! Why yes. I have. Why r u asking?"

I replied: "Curious abt something."

"What?" she texted back, followed by a tongue-wagging emoji.

"If ur sorority days, u and anther hot co-ed chick, ever..."

I didn't receive an immediate reply to that. My sis is as phone-addicted as me. You'll never see her without phone in hand. So she had to have seen my text. Fuck, I worried, had I pushed my luck? Scared her off? Come on too strong? Did I ruin any chance I had with my sister?