How I Fucked My Mother & My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another 10 minutes went by. No response. I refreshed my screen a couple times. Still, nothing. I was starting to think I'd really blown it. My dick was wilting like a sun-starved flower.

Oh. Shit. I was seriously worried.

Until there was a knock on my door.

I padded over to the door, hoping, praying it'd be...

My sister. Standing in the doorway. A crooked smile stretching over her pretty face.

"Hey, Kelly. What brings you to this wing of the estate?"

She tilted her head to the right and smiled even wider. I noticed her breath smelled of chocolate and her eyes were blazing with something I'd never quite seen in them. It looked like a cross between lust and anger. She held her phone in her right hand and with her left she brushed her golden locks behind her ear and waltzed right into my room, without even asking permission.

Normally, I'd be appalled by such lack of decorum. However, with how hot she is, I didn't protest. Not to mention she was wearing a short black skirt that was showing off ample thigh. Plus a tight-fitting, lowcut hot pink shirt that flaunted her cleavage. Damn, her C-cup tits were the same size, shape as Mom's. What a genetic gift! Score another point for Mom, and the lovely ladies of my family.

I'd not seen my sister dressed like this, showing off this much skin, outside the gym. It was certainly not her normal attire. At all. Though I gotta say, I was feeling it.

As she passed by me, she slapped me playfully on the chest and then gifted me another entirely enjoyable view of her tight little ass.

She stomped over to my bed, turned on her heels, and then sat down. Then she shocked me again, going full Basic Instinct, parting her legs wide, giving me a full view of... oh my... her bald, naked cunt. She wasn't wearing any panties.

OH SHIT! My pulse started racing so hard that I was feeling slightly light-headed. My sexy sister just showed me her pussy, her nude, shaved pussy. Whoa!!

"It's probably better you don't text me like that," she commanded, in an authoritative tone. With her legs spread, though, I only nodded, wordlessly, and I actually considered throwing my phone out the window for a second, just to appease her. My sister's pussy looked so hot that I was spellbound. I'd have probably done anything she commanded, at that point. Seriously, fuck, my sister's pussy was perfect, pink puffy lips, bald to the skin, just the same as my mom's.

Sis then crossed her legs, ending the show. She'd clearly caught on that her display would have the opposite effect of improving my listening comprehension.

"Dad is the jealous type," she said, "I don't want to risk him seeing your sexts. Not that I personally have any objection," she smiled.

I nodded again, feeling better able to speak, now that the view was gone, but I was still at a loss for words, only nodded again.

"You've really seen a lot of me today. First my thong, now my..." she didn't complete the sentence and just giggled these high-pitched little laughs, almost like a burst of small hiccups.

With her legs crossed, though I remained admiring the curvature of her legs, I was better able to formulate sentences, "You didn't answer my question, Sis. Did you and a sorority sister, ever, do, like, anything?"

Once the words left my mouth and entered the air I realized how throbbing hard my dick had become. Seeing my sister's pussy had revived it. But asking her such a brazen question had gotten it almost painfully hard.

Sis giggled again, smirked, and looked off into the distance. Same as my mom, whenever a sensitive issue arose, she'd coyly look away. It was so fucking girly. And sexy.

Swinging her gaze back to meet mine, the smirk she'd just been wearing withered away, and she lamented, "No, I have not. I went to an Ivy League school. We barely partied at all. I spent my college years in the library, with my face buried in law books."

"Not buried in a co-ed's, you know?" I snickered.

"No. And I never thought about it..." she paused.

"Until now," she smiled, briefly, then her expression returned to serious, and she frowned, her mouth curling into an arc. Then she sighed, rolled her eyes, looked away. She sat still, stared out the window for a few seconds and watched a clump of fat, plum-colored clouds sail through the blue sky. Then she turned her focus back to me, and went on:

"I was doing some thinking earlier this afternoon. I feel... I feel like making up for lost time. I've been going 200 miles per hour since elementary school. I didn't get to be a girl scout. I didn't go trick-or-treating. I basically had no childhood.

"All my life, I've been studying, studying, studying. First I was fighting for a spot in that super exclusive middle school. After that, it was the Darwinian, cutthroat high school and then the SAT and college applications. Oh, and not to mention the numerous clubs, the volunteer work, the piano lessons, the Mandarin lessons.

"Then the Ivy League. Then the omnipotent 'bar,' and not the fun bar, either, like most college kids can enjoy. No, I spent the prime years of my life, my youth, with my face stuck in law books. I was obsessed, possessed, every living breathing minute, I was ruminating on the 'bar,' that excruciating exam that even the sharpest people fail the first time."

She exhaled, sucked in a deep breath, and continued:

"But not me. I was determined not to fail the bar. Ever. And I didn't. Those creepy old geezers didn't take me seriously, when I walked in, and I wore the unsexist pant suit and no trace of makeup, but still, they were sitting there, undressing me with their eyes, thinking they'd make quick work of 'this bimbo.' Until they didn't. Once I started killing their questions, their jaws dropped. Then after passing the bar, starting work, that's all it's been. Work, work, work. It's been work, work, work, case after case, writs, depositions, contracts, negotiations, testimonies, calls with clients, meetings with clients, trials, trials, and trials, blah, blah, and blah...

"Now, you know what? I'm exhausted. These next few days, aside from a few work things, I'll mostly be free. It's the first real free time I've had since I was in kindergarten. Can you believe that?

"I'm still young, and I want to have some fun. And I'm so lucky to have two of the world's most handsome men in my family. I've already been having quite a fun time with one of them. I'm thinking of having fun with the other one."

Sis's smile returned and she spread her legs again, once again unveiling her shaved pussy, in all its paradisical glory. Then she kicked off the furry brown bear slippers she'd been wearing, and scooted back on my bed, and lay on it, face up. She did a hip raise, hiked up her skirt, over her waist, leaving the lower portion of her body completely naked. Then her long legs spread into an upside-down V, and, with her bare cunt exposed, she shot me a come-hither expression, indicating she was ready for me to dive in.

And dive in I would.

I screwed down my sweatpants and boxers, letting my rock-hard dick loose, my dick aiming straight up in the air. Then I grabbed my shirt by the hems, was ready to pull it upwards and off, but my sister lifted her head, shook it, and called out, "No, leave the shirt on," before resting back into my bed.

She'd kept her shirt on too, which was slightly odd, but I wasn't going to question it. The only part of her I'd not seen was her tits and maybe she was saving those for later. Or maybe it helped her cope with the taboo nature of the situation. Whatever it was, I wasn't going to argue. I had my sister, half-naked, on my bed. Now, there was only one thing to do. Her.

Approaching my sister, she spread her legs even wider, almost like a gymnast. Amazing how flexible females are. Even with all the stretching and flexing I do, I could never move my legs like that; the female body truly is magnificent...

I began fisting my cock, pumping it, walking forward, aiming my dick at my sister's bare pussy. I climbed up on the bed, walked on my knees, hovered over her and then mounted my sister, resting my pelvis atop hers. My cock was only inches from her pussy, and I could feel its warmth. I lowered my face to my sister's. Then we locked lips, began to French kiss. Like my mom, she was a spectacular kisser, tender too, touching her tongue at mine with the right blend of tenderness, passion, and carnal power.

Instinctually I threw my hips forth, penetrated her slick opening. Her pussy was sopping so I entered easily, in one smooth motion, burying my cock to the base. Fuck, she had a tight fit too. She had a marvelously small pussy and it constricted, grew even smaller and stronger as I started to grind my hips and then pump into her. Like our mom, I don't know if Kelly did Kegels or if her cunt was naturally like that. Whatever it was, it was fucking awesome.

We must have kissed for a minute. Although I was in such ecstasy that it was hard to measure time. I was in another plane, another world, in between my sister's legs, having sex with her like this.

Once we unloosed our lips, my sister wailed, "AH!" and then whispered in a strained, demure voice, "Ooooh, God...," and let out a sibilant moan, followed by a series of tinkling little squeals.

I propped myself up, on my knuckles, hung over her, like I was doing push-ups. I went slow, easy on her, since she seemed unaccustomed to my size. She kept her hands pressed on my hips, gripping them, as if to keep me from going too fast and hard. Then I leaned back atop her, ran my right hand up her left thigh, caressing it, and walked my fingers up further, squeezed her cute tits. Then I pulled up her shirt, over her tits, happy to discover she wore no bra. After unveiling her perky tits, I pressed forward and began to nibble on one of her hardened nipples, tasting its tangy, salty/sweet flavor.

Whoa, my sister's tits not only looked just like Mom's, they had a similar flavor too, so soft and fucking yummy...

"Honey, I was thinking about dinner," I heard a familiar voice in the distance. "Maybe we can... AH!!" Mom cried out. Our mother stood frozen in my doorway, her face twisted in shock. She clapped her hands over her lobster red face, muttered something about, "this family," and closed her eyes, turned her cheek, and said, "I'll... Come back later..."

My sister and I both swung our gazes over at our mom. First we gasped. Then we looked at each other and erupted into laughter. Then we looked back at our mom, who was slowly padding out the doorway, and Sis yelled out at her, "No! Mom, wait, come back!" But Mom didn't answer and disappeared down the hallway.

I withdrew from my sister's pussy, and her pussy made a loud popping sound, like a bottle of wine being uncorked. Then I ran out, stark naked, after my mom, who was at the end of the hallway, and I cried out to her, "Mom! Mom!!! Wait!"

Mom stopped mid-stride. Turned on her heel. Faced me.

"Come back. We want you. Please."

Mom didn't answer, just stared at me with burning eyes, her eyes flaring, swimming in something between passion, rage, and confusion.

"Mom, please. Come join us."

Mom then stomped forth, briskly walked up to face me, looped her arms around my shoulders, and kissed me for a few seconds. Afterwards, she looked me directly in the eyes, said, jokingly, "So you are cheating on me, with your sister?"

"If it's my sister, it doesn't count as cheating."

"Is that how this works?"

"Yes. It also doesn't count as cheating if you join us."

"Oh? So that's really how this works?"

"Yes," I said, taking her hand into mine, leading her back into my bedroom, "that's how this works."

I led Mom into my bedroom. Upon entering, we saw Sis in my bed. She smiled widely at us and shimmied her shirt over her head, tossed it to the floor. The bend of her seductive smile grew wider, and she ran her hands over her body, first over her breasts, then along her hips, then along her thighs. Her glowing skin looked smooth as whipped cream.

Glancing appreciatively at my sister's scorching hot nude body, I turned my attention to Mom, "Mom, Kelly's never been with a girl. I was telling her that there's no better first girl to be with than our red-hot mom. What do you say?"

Mom's face clouded, and she coyly looked away for a second, then looked back over at me, and threw her face at mine, locking lips with me in another taboo tangle of tongues.

We broke our kiss, and hurriedly I undressed Mom, which wasn't too hard, since she was only in blue sweats and a black AC/DC tee. And no underwear.

Then I led Mom over to the bed. Mom dove into bed, lay next to my sister, my sister then propped herself up, lay on one arm and began playfully exploring my mom's body, tenderly touching Mom's breasts. Then the two embraced and began kissing. It was hotter than the equator, watching my mom and sister go at it. I stood, mesmerized, still as a statue, next to the bed. I was a spectator, in awe, voyeuristically enjoying the show. Watching these two blond goddesses going at it. My innermost, darkest, wildest fantasies coming alive. But I could stand to be an audience to this for only so long, and so I jumped in bed to join the dirty dance.

I lay next to our mom, straddled her side, and began to poke my penis into her ass, playfully, running my shaft along her soft warm crease. Mom purred under her kisses once she felt my stiff cock rubbing on her ass. Then she got up on all fours, kissed her way down her daughter's body, stopping, finally, at my sister's pussy, and Kelly spread her legs wide, unveiling her bald snatch, her pink flower, in all its nude splendor.

Mom dove down, like a scuba diver, began to lap at Kelly's cunt, scouring her tongue over the hood, tonguing Kelly's clit. Kelly cupped Mom's head, ran her fingers through Mom's golden hair and gasped as Mom attacked Kelly's pussy, like a thirsty cat slurping up water.

With Mom's head bobbing up and down in between Kelly's legs, I scooted on my knees behind Mom, took a second to appreciate the dorsal view, my mom's perfectly formed round cheeks and how they were clapping together and gyrating as she ate my sister's pussy. Then I inched forward, guided my dick toward my mom's slippery opening and mounted her, slid my cock deep inside the folds of Mom's pussy and began to ride her, doggystyle, slowly savoring her wet warmth and the sensation of her jiggly ass pressed to my pelvis. Mom paused her pussy-eating and cried out "OH!" once my dick penetrated her.

Kelly, still gripping Mom's head, breathily whispered, "God, he's got a chubby one, doesn't he?"

Mom didn't respond, treated it as a rhetorical question. Her eyes rolled back as she took the dick. Her face crimped, and she just moaned again, then pressed her eyes shut beneath her gossamer lids. Then her lower lip trembled, and I began to fuck her harder, riding her like a stallion.

Mom cried out between licks, even louder, possessed by passion, and, as if in a trancelike state, she hammered her head back down into Kelly's cunt, licking and sucking at Kelly's clit with a newfound ferocity.

Kelly gyrated, her body shaking, quivering and she ground her waist at Mom's face, started screaming out, "Waaa, waaa, ooooh, Mom, oh, oh, Mom..."

I pounded Mom's ass harder, feeling every inch of my cock burying deep inside my mother's tight, hot pussy. Mom's pussy was creaming too. She must have been enjoying multiple orgasms. Every here and there I'd slow my pace and then pull out my cock, teasingly slap my mom's juicy ass with it and poke, brush at her clit, then enjoy the hot sensation of re-penetrating Mom's warm tight pussy and again start pumping her pussy powerfully.

Then my sister screamed an ear-piercing wail, cried, "I'm, I'm coming!!!!!!!!" Her face contorted in ecstasy. Then her body fell limp. She lay in a heap, eyes shut, body stretched into a motionless X and Mom lifted her head up, craned her neck around and looked at me, with the sexiest eyes, and I couldn't resist leaning forward and kissing her, enjoying the taste of my sister's musky pussy as I did so.

Mom's face reddened, and she asked, hoarsely, "You didn't come yet?"

"Nah, not yet," I replied.

"I'm getting sore again," Mom said. "I think your sister needs more. Is that right, Kelly?"

Kelly, though exasperated after Mom's amazing tongue-lashing, lifted up and nodded, grinning.

"No problem," I said, withdrawing my cock from Mom's pussy. The tight grip, the airlock of her cunt popped like a bubble as I pulled out.

I lay next to my sister, about to mount her, missionary style. Kelly asked, as I was crawling up between her legs, "So who's got the better pussy? Me or Mom?"

I was surprised she'd even ask that, such a direct question. Though I probably shouldn't be. She was always rather direct.

For a second I couldn't think of what to say. Honestly, they were both so fucking hot and both had such amazing pussies, both tight as fuck, and there really was no way I could choose between them. So I spoke with candor. "Apples and oranges," I said. Then I slipped my cock back into my sister, digging it deep inside her, my balls hanging just above her crack.

I pumped into my sister's pussy, and our mom lay beside me, stroking my back and kissing gently along my neck and earlobe. The sensation of which was incredible.

Suddenly I got an idea. I pulled out of my sister's pussy, and flipped her over, on her stomach, then lifted her up to her knees, turned her slender frame around and jerked my mom over in front of my sister, said, "Mom's pussy is sore from me fucking her so hard. Kelly, I think you should kiss it and make it better."

Kelly replied nervously, "I... I.. don't know... I don't know how..."

Mom spread her legs, cupped Kelly's chin, and said, in a soothing, maternal tone, "It's okay. I'll teach you." Pointing to her enlarged clit, Mom said, "Lick here, lick shapes, like circles, triangles, and squares, or lick letters, the alphabet. Patterns feel great. Run your tongue on it gently, too, and you can suck and nibble on it.

"Here, try," Mom said. Mom then took Kelly's head into her hands, threaded her fingers through Kelly's curly blond locks and locked her fingers, behind Kelly's head, like she was moving them forward for a sit-up, and then she pulled Kelly down, in between her legs, and Kelly slowly extended her tongue, began dabbing it at our mom's pussy.

"Oow," Mom purred, her voice breaking with passion. Kelly, in no time, was licking shapes and patterns all over Mom's pussy, having Mom squirming and cavorting. It appeared as if Kelly was a natural.

I got behind my sister's tight little ass, guided my hard cock to the cleft of her cunt and once again slid it in, started fucking her. I wasted no time going easy, either. My sister's hot little pussy felt like heaven, her vaginal muscles constricting over my cock. I started hitting it hard. Squeezing her ass. Squeezing her tits. And I leaned forward, kissed her neck. Leaned atop her back and Mom reached up a hand to meet mine and we held hands, like lovers, and I pushed and pumped into my sister's pussy until I could handle no more.

My body jumped, as if I'd had an electric shock. A warm rush passed over me, and I jerked backward, letting my cock slide out of my sister's pussy. I gripped my cock, aimed it like a garden hose, and, as if a cloudburst, I unloosed my load, blasting white gooey spurt after spurt, shooting it all over my sister's shaking lower back.

Cum trickling down my sister's back and ass, she kept up her assault on our mom's pussy. Taking every bit of it into her mouth. Wow, she really was a natural! I was starting to become dubious of this being her first experience with another girl. I'd have to grill her more on that later. Of course, being a lawyer, she would be adept at evading questions.