How I Fucked the Maid Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband cheats on his wife with the domestic worker.
5k words
34.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I fucked the maid Part 1

This story is part true, this my only affair that I ever had, and it continues today.

This is how my story goes. I am a happily married man of 5 years and running. It goes against every bone in my body to cheat on my loved one, however this happened by accident but a moment that we both enjoyed and continue to have today.

Every Saturday our maid cleans our home, because we stay on a farm her transport drops her off at the little cash store and we go collect her, every Saturday my wife has to go to work to process things, so I generally fetch the maid and drop her off again. This particular Saturday was a rainy Saturday. The Friday night my wife and I fucked till the early hours of the morning making a wet mess on the bed. I love it when my wife cums as she soaks the sheets or even when she gets turned on, she soaks her panties.

We fell asleep all sweaty and sticky with each other's cum, I was planning to wake up early to go shower and then fetch the maid, but I overslept and had to roll out of bed then get dressed, I tried to hide smell of sex by drowning myself in deodorant, but I still could get that hint. I kissed my wife goodbye and felt her tits her nipples were as hard as a rock and then I stuck my hand down to feel her pussy and only to feel her cum soaked panties and a big wet spot on the bed. I let her know I was going to fetch the maid and maybe get the bedding to the washing machine so I could put a load on before the maid starts her work just to avoid some embarrassment. My wife being naughty she sends me a few nudes saying she wants sex and can't stop thinking about the night before. I arrive at the cash store just in time as the maid got dropped off. She climbs into the car as quickly as possible as it was raining. What caught my eye was that she was nicely dressed normally she comes in jeans and a top but this time she came in a dress but a shorter than normal dress, it looked beautiful on her figure as she wasn't a slim person but rather a chubby with big breasts and a big ass, I have checked her out a few times, however this dress looked like if she had to bend over to make a bed I'm sure you could see her panty covered ass.

I tried to put the car fan on as I could smell that familiar sex smell coming from me and to hide it, it was all I could think of since it was raining. But she asked to turn it off as it was making her cold. So, I turned off the fan and could feel myself blush a bit.

In the meatime, my wife was getting ready to go to work, she undressed herself and got fresh clothes on, but I wasn't sure if she also showered or not which I was hoping for, but just the thought of it was turning me on. She left a note on the fridge saying sorry ran out of time please take care of our mess babe xoxo and check your WhatsApp babe.

Upon getting home, I parked the car under the carport and told our maid to wait so I can quickly unlock the house and get an umbrella as it was pissing down with rain and to avoid her getting soaked, she said thanks as she didn't have a change of clothes and underwear after saying that I noticed she blushed a bit I swear even through her dark complexion. I said in a joking kind of way and said to her well at least there is always the tumble dryer and you could wear my bathrobe if you don't have a change of clothes, I really don't mind she blushed, and I thought I had gone a bit too far but she said that would be great but please don't think anything less of me but you don't have to do that, it is your clothes and my fat body won't fit your clothes. I will have to wear nothing if you don't mind.

I was taken aback by that comment, not used to other people being so open. That is fine anyway which way you want to go, just know my bathrobe is big and it could be big enough to fit you, so let's get inside have something warm to drink and get the day started. Agnus maybe it's best that you take your shoes off, just so they don't get soaked. Good idea she said and bent over and my goodness did I get a beautiful view of her panty covered ass as her dress lifted up. As she was untying her shoe laces I moved around and politely said sorry I got an eyeful of sexiness that I think I should not have seen, but as I looked down I could see her big soft tits as I said this she looked up at me and smiled then said it's okay as long as it was a good view then I don't mind. I have never seen this side of Agnus before. Come on you're a guy that is what you are supposed to do. Yes but I am married and I know it's wrong but it yes it was a good view.

I'll be honest Agnus and I'm not using my head by saying this but you do have a sexy ass and your tits look so soft and fun to play with. Thanks just between us those are not my best features though I consider my pussy to be my best. Agnus then proceeded to take off her shoes and while I was searching for the house key in the car, I wasn't paying attention to her but somewhere along the line Agnus took off her panties and gave me a tight hug from behind and I could feel her tits on my back then slid her hands down to where mine were and as she placed this warm wet material in my hands she whispered in my ear these are yours for today. I could feel my heart race and my face blushing and warming up and I whispered thanks and as I looked down and opened my hands, I whispered why did you give me your panties? Duh so you got something to jerk off to today dear. Now let's go inside she said I am getting cold and could use something to my insides. We walked to the outside door that goes to our bedroom since it was the closest to us, Agnus followed behind and while I trying to get the right key we were both getting soaking wet, I eventually got the key and we both entered the bedroom and I closed the door but as I turned around Agnus had a grin and I looked around only to see the bedroom in a mess, the bed I could see my wife tried to cover her wet spot but I could see a bit of it. Boy I hope Agnus didn't notice this. I walked passed Agnus and closed the bedroom door to get my gown and as I turn around to get to the other cupboard to fetch a towel, I briefly look over to where Agnus was standing and she was by the bed lifting her dress up, my cock came to life right there I saw her short legs, very thick thighs her pussy had more hair on it than my wife has, her big soft tits hanging there with long hard nipples. Uhm Agnus what are you doing? She drops her dress seductively and points to the bed, I want what caused this wet spot on the bed, I want the cause of the smell of sex in the car. I don't have a boyfriend or husband, my dildo no longer does it for me and I just want a good fuck babe, I am giving you my body to do anything you want. Agnus walks up to me and places her hand on my cock giving it a tight squeeze and I can feel her tits pressing into me, your head know what it wants so give in babe It'll be a wild ride. My heart was racing so fast I knew this was wrong but felt soo fucking right and being horny didn't help either, we started kissing and my hands started to roam around her big body. I took my time feeling her up, I grabbed her ass, Agnus took off my top and dropped to her knees while pulling pants off. She whispered to my hard cock time to get you ready for more pussy then she took my cock into her mouth. I moaned loudly and grabbed her by the head and pulled her up, we walked over to the bed and she pushed me over on my back, I felt the wet spot of my wife on my balls and nearly blew my load right there and then. She came up between my legs licking my balls and cock. I was lying there holding on her head moaning and breathing hard, oh Agnus that feels soo good, shh baby I will give you something that feels better than my mouth, with that she slides herself up her tits cover my cock as she kisses up my body. Next thing I know that she is climbing up on the bed and for the first time I see her pussy up close, it was hairier than I saw earlier on, all I wanted to do now was get a taste of this furry dark chocolate pussy with strawberry pink lips.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her forward so her pussy was above my face. I ran my tongue from the bottom just by her ass all the way up her pussy ever so slowly so that I could feel her thick hairs and get to enjoy her pussy juice. She was soaking wet and tasted so sweet with a hint of saltiness, I then dove in deep with my tongue and I was feeling her ass and going between her ass cheeks I could also feel hairs along the inside of her ass. After sometime of me eating her pussy and playing with her ass, I roll her off of me and kiss her deeply while slipping my hand down into her pussy. I felt her clit and how big it was. I pinched and rolled her clit bringing Agnus closer and closer to orgasm, I was sucking on her long hard nipples and when I sensed she was seconds away from cumming I stuck my cock in her wet pussy hard and this caused her scream out in orgasm and as I pumped away she squirted this was getting much and I shot my load deep inside her pussy. I then did something I never did to my wife, I went down on Agnus again licking her pussy and sucking her clit hard, I for the first time tasted my cum mixed with her cum and I was hooked. Agnus looked at me and said fuck hun that was intense and just the warming up I wanted. I want to know what you like but right now lets get something to drink.

I got up to make us a hot chocolate so that we can start the day. I fill the Kettle and prep the hot chocolate and decided to go and take a leak as I open the door to the bathroom I heard a gasp and when I looked Agnus was sitting on the toilet she smiled at me then spread her legs and said what you think? Her thick bush covering her pussy was wet and her tits hanging and heaving as she took her breath. Honey I want you to milk my tits for some reason I can get a bit of milk out of them from this hormones that I take. Agnus dear you have a great sexy body but I shouldn't be seeing you like this because I'm married your pussy was tighter than my wife's and I loved it? Honey your wife will never know about this and we if do this right we could fuck right under her nose with that she started to tease her pussy a bit by running her fingers through it then she spread lips and I could see how moist her pussy was, I cleared my throat and as I wanted to speak she started to piss, I walked upto her and said I really needed to pee, she took my cock in her hand and she said pee honey and gave my cock a kiss before I started to pee. As I was peeing she moved my cock around and she ran my golden nectar over her pussy and as my stream was coming to an end she stuck my cock in her mouth and drank the rest. God did I want to fuck her badly again and I just couldn't believe it was happening, my cock was hard again. I helped Angus up and took her hand led her to the bedroom again as I kissed her I could taste that saltiness again. Then she said this is gonna be so fun, once you go black you can never go back.

When we got back to the room, I pushed Agnus down onto the bed and I dropped to my knees and kissed her from her feet then up her legs and then I got to her pussy and licked her then stuck my tongue deep into her hot wet pussy with her wet hairs rubbing against my face, I could taste our last sex with a bit of her saltiness from her piss, I got so carried away that I lifted her legs higher and licked her asshole while I rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy deeply, she moaned so loudly that I bearly heard my phone's message notification ring, I glanced over and saw a pic on whatsapp, my was wearing a skirt with my favorite panties and they were soaking wet then the next pic came in and it was showing the inside of her panties with my cum leaking out her pussy. I turn back to the beautiful site infront of me and get to ass licking again. Oh honey that feels soo fucking good, Nobody has ever licked my ass, then I looked up and asked has anything been up your ass Agnus? Nope baby not even my dildo or fingers. Well today everything will going up there. I got up and sucked hard on her nipples. While I was playing her tits to see if I could get milk out if them, I was also pressing my cock against her hairy pussy and every now and then I got to feel her clit sticking out. Every now and then I would also tease her puckered hole.

Doing this drove me so wild that I pushed that I pushed my cock hard into her dripping we pussy, I heard a gasp as my cock slams hard into her pussy and I roughly fuck her driving her closer and closer to an orgasm, she was moaning oooh yes fuck me harder baby I switched between short and long thrusts then by accident on a long thrust I pulled back and Agnus shifted but as I wanted to plunge in my cock slipped out and went straight up her ass. As my cock slid up her ass she grunted and her orgasm exploded she squirted all over me and this caused me to cum deep inside her ass. I wanted to pull out her ass and make sure she was alright but she was still shaking and cum running out her pussy and down over cock, I was using it as lube, then she wrapped her legs around me and told me no stay where you are, with that I slowly started to fuck her ass again and rub her clit with one hand and sucked on her tits, this time I was getting milk out of them and couldn't get enough. Agnus needed to use the bathroom so she let go of me and got up but dragged me with her and told me to sit on the loo she then sat on my lap moved my hard cock back to her ass I will never forget how tight her ass was just then she peed and I could feel her ass squeezing at my cock. Her pee was hot but the sexiness behind the act got me going and I too needed to pee but it was difficult with a hard on. I lifted Agnus up then got up and sat her down on the loo. Her pussy was open, her tits still leaking milk, She leaned forward and sucked my cock I then pulled back and kissed her deeply and started to pee on her, I washed her tits then I moved down to her pussy.

I lifted her up and picked up her heavy tit and licked it and sucked on it, gathering up her milk and my pee. I then dropped down to my knees and lapped her pussy clean while teasing her puckered ass with my fingers, she began moaning again and I found that big hard clit again and played with it, I brought her to another earth shattering orgasm where she squirted again and then she pulled me up kissing me deeply. Thanks babe but I need a break and give you some pleasure, Agnus dropped to her knees again, She then started sucking and stroking my cock after a while I could feel her taking my cock deeper into her mouth till she got my cock down her throat, I could feel that I wasn't going to last long, with my cock down her throat, Agnus slowly stuck her finger right up my ass and I blew a load with a huge grant in her mouth. Agnus didn't swallow a drop of my cum and then she got up and kissed me deeply spitting my cum back into my mouth then she whispered into my ear swallow it baby while she moved around me and I could feel her hairy wet pussy on my ass. Agnus reached around me and slowly stroked my cock again. Fuck me hard one more time baby before we need to work. I then bent her over and rubbed my cock between her hairy wet pussy lips and then up to her asshole, I pressed myself between her big ass resting the tip of my cock against her tight asshole I leaned over and whispered into her ear I am going fuck both holes hard and with that I pressed hard and my cock made its way into her ass and rammed it in and out while rubbing and pinching her clit, I could feel her squeezing her ass tighter around my cock then I pulled out and stuck cock deep in her wet pussy and rammed it in and out hard the next thing is I blew a small load and she squirted again. Agnus was still milking my cock with her pussy, I could feel her squeeze my hard cock while panting for air, we were both out of breath but also on that sexual high that every movement felt like another orgasm.

Agnus turned her head and smiled, thank you babe I needed that, but I need this once more and she bounced her big black ass against me pushing my cock out of her pussy then she grabs me and pushes me on to the bed sat on my cock where my cock went right up her freshly fucked ass where she bounced hard and rubbed her clit, her moans were getting louder by getting herself off while my cock was deep in her ass, she was still so tight that I just about blew another load, my cock was just that sensitive. Just me laying there the feeling of her tight ass over my hard cock and her moving up and down over it was getting too much and I shot another load in her ass and then she collapsed down on me.

After some time of rest my cock softened and she pushed my cock out and came upto me and said clean me out baby I want to feel that sexy tongue deep in my pussy. With that she shifted her body up to my face and sat down on my face, I stuck my tongue out and began cleaning her up. I lapped on her outer pussy and every now and then I licked her clit sending shivers through her body. I could sense how sensitive she was and getting wetter as I lapped her up, the combination of my cum, her cum and pee and sweat was soo intoxicating that I was getting on a sexual high.

My wife called to tell me in about 2hrs she will be leaving the office and asked what Agnus's reaction was to the soaked bed and sheets I told her that we made a bit of a mess and tried to clean it up, just to hide any sort of embarrassment. Nat said you can tell her we had a steamy night I'm sure she has seen worse, I don't know what could be worse than cum and pussy juice soaking the bed? Nat said maybe add pee and some poop from anal sex, at that my cock stirred as knowing that I had just fucked Agnus in the ass and she did pee a bit as well. So I jokingly said I wouldn't know I haven't tried it but I would soo love to, well baby I am so horny you could do anything you want so maybe tell Agnus to leave the bedding it's going to get messed even further. Sorry baby I must go client is here to query a statement. Xoxo. With that she cut the call and then sent a photo of her wet panties and she wrote I can still feel your cum inside me.

I kissed Agnus and said I think you heard all that hey, well baby you are welcome but we cant stop fucking I love your cock in my holes. Do you think Nat will notice the wet spot got bigger? Haha I don't think so love but I do have a very naughty thought, why don't you put on Nat's panties and before you go fold them up and pack them away again, ooh yeah but first she took my phone and took a few photo's of herself and saved them. You can look at those after I go home. I helped Agnus clean the house both of us nude and every now and then we'd feel each other up every now and then. I then got to making lunch and I was planning on making nothing but fancy just finger food carrot sticks and cucumber sticks, I asked Agnus if she was okay with it so she said I know what to do to make as a source, with that she took a bowl and moved Nat's panties to the side and rubbed her clit hard until she squirted then she put the bowl down on the counter but I had the cheek to pick up the bowl and drank her cum, I put the bowl down and said I want my dip straight from the source baby and picked up a carrot stick and knelt down between her legs and moved Nat's panties aside and played with her pussy hair then rubbed my carrot along her pussy getting it all wet then got up and took a bite and gave her a bite as well. She smiled and said two can play the same game, I said in a cheeky way you're the one with a juicy pussy she interrupted me and said to me this cucumber is going up your ass honey, then she poked my ass with the cucumber and slid it in just slightly while kissing me. Then she took a bite and offered it to me of which I bit into it and ate it. She then said if you want a dip you can follow my pussy baby. She took a few steps towards the bedroom and turned around with a devilish smile and said I need another orgasm but this cum is the dip for Nat you can tell her I made it with love. With that she again took the bowl and a carrot and fucked her ass and pussy until she came and put the bowl down in front of me and stuck the carrot in my mouth and whispered that is for you honey. Lets get cleaning baby before Nat gets home just at that Nat video calls me and I answer it she knows I love walking around without a top in summer. Hey baby I answered, are you all done for the day. Yes love and I am on the way home too. Then Agnus jumps in I made lunch for you madam it will be waiting for you as I am finishing up my work. Thanks Agnus you are a super star we lucky to have you as a part of our family, If I really was I'd kiss and hug you guys each day but thank you for being so good to me Madam. I must go now madam and get changed sorry about not getting everything done, this rain I couldn't do much stuff with the washing but everything else is clean. Nat said that is fine I didn't expect much to be done with all the rain, but thanks sweetie. What you dressing into I hope it's not wet clothes there is a dress a blue one I think it will fit you and if you need underwear then ask Markie to help you.

12