All Comments on 'How I Fucked the Maid Pt. 01'

by Chucklenutz_92

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The moment I read this is a true story I knew it was complete bullshit. To top it off you don't have the balls to allow the utter low scores this would have received. Which would have been a one from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You desperately need an editor…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dialogue requires quotation marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Semi-literate & half-wit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. You hit on so many of my favourite topics and I like your descriptions of Agnus's (did you mean Agnes?) body and voraciousness. Please write more! I do agree with the comment re working with an editor.

My BF of six years withholds sex when he doesn't like something I do. With me he also is interested in very traditional acts (I don't know how he is with other people). Thankfully he does take me anally and when I can climax with his cock in my asshole it is more intense than any other. He has a beautiful thick cock that is not too long and like your protagonist can have scads of orgasms. His refractory period is very short as well. What a blessing!

I've only squirted twice. I was in another state for several months while my BF was at home. I got secretly involved with one of my father's friends. He had a GF that lived across town but worked near his house. She often would come see him after she finished her shifts. When I would visit him during the day we were more relaxed, but once I was there later in the afternoon and he was concerned that she might drop by. I tried to avoid being in the same place as she was, no matter how innocent. I felt guilty and was afraid she would sense something was happening between me and her man. I was also a touch jealous of her, though I was younger and hotter and her man clearly couldn't get enough of me. That day he had my pants around my ankles and was standing behind me at the arm of the couch so that he could watch out the window in case Gina showed up. He stroked my asshole with a finger, then slld it in and started fucking me with it. I kept having orgasms. He asked if I liked it, which was obvious, but he liked me to talk to him while he made me cum.

I said "Yes, Sir. I like it very much, but would you please use two fingers?" We had been together a dozen times already, but this was the first time he had handled my asshole. I think he thought I would be timid about it.

"You want me to put another finger in your asshole?"

"Yes please."

He did and kept up a gorgeous rhythm that made me cum another few times. I couldn't get enough and he didn't stop. Eventually I was standing on the floor with my legs spread, his fingers ramming my asshole and his other hand held between my thighs, a few inches from my very wet pussy. I kept cumming and felt my pussy squirt on to his hand once, then again a minute later. We never talked about it and it never has happened since, with him or anyone. I do put a vibrator in my asshole sometimes and hope that I squirt again. I have fabulous orgasms that way but no squirting.

My name is Laura. I'm not registered on this site, just like to read stories. Responding to some the previous anonymous comments:

1. What I wrote above is 100% true ~ why do you doubt this story of the maid? Also, you don't "have the balls" to post using your handle.

2. Constructive criticism with which I agree

3. Outside of an English class, dialogue does not always require quotation marks

4. People have different styles and standards. If this story does not conform to yours, is it really important to state that, especially in a rude way? Apparently you kept reading through the second page.

I would like to live in a world where people are kind and civil to one another. Why be insulting? Having some hot sex yourself ~or writing about it sounds like a much better use of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My brain was solving puzzles and my eyes were looking for the non-existent grammar

sheeversheeverabout 1 year ago

good job1st,up!! don't listen to the doubters; write what you want to read and enjoy every second of it.. !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent!

joekondorjoekondor4 months ago

Thank yo a lot for writing this story. I liked it a lot. So many nice things described, so many things I have done with my sex partners though my life, all in one story.

I got so exited that I decided to read it again with my wife and role act it. You must know I have had several adventures with cleaning ladies, some were really ok. I have told of them to my wife, so we have already role-played such situations.

In particular this one was a big turn on for both of us.

I'm looking forward to read something else fram you.

AngienaaiAngienaai30 days ago

More please I am fuck my wife ass tonight

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous