How I got Fired. A Gay Tail

Story Info
The secondary job was modeling some clothes for pictures.
5.8k words
4.49
3.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got fired after working for this guy for only one.

Let me explain.

The ad in the paper said looking for a labor to do yard and house work. Cash paid daily.

So I phoned the number and talked to him. We arranged a time later that day to meet for an interview. I arrived twenty minutes early to make a good first impression.

My name is Todd. I'm 23 years old. Stand 5"5 and weigh 130 pounds. I'm your average rock music listener with longer hair down to just below my shoulders and an average body. I'm not masculine but I am strong.

Jim, the interviewer looked to be in his late forties, very tanned, I'm as white as a ghost. Lol.

He's taller, about 6"4 and over 230 pounds I'm sure. He's quite muscular with a few tattoos showing on his arms.

He called me into his office a bit early and we seemed to hit it off right away. He hired me after just twenty minutes. I started the next day.

I got there the next day at twenty to eight. He wanted me there at eight so that wasn't a problem.

We did yard work all morning. Cutting grass, pruning trees, picking weeds. That sort of thing. Then went inside and cleaned up before cleaning the house.

Dusting, washing the floors and walls. General cleaning.

Throughout the whole day I caught his stealing glances more than once, I chalked it up to him making sure I wasn't fooling around. I needed this job so I wasn't, I assure you of that.

We didn't talk very much all day. He told me what to do and I did it, simple as that.

We finished at five o'clock and he paid me for my time, then he asked if I wanted to earn twice my pay for the day.

Curiosity set in as I listened.

All I would be doing is modeling some clothes for some pictures.

It sounded pretty easy so I agreed.

"Great, just one more thing." He asks. "Do you have any body hair?"

Strange question for a guy to ask another guy I thought but answered, "not much I guess. Competitive swimming sees to that."

"Good, good. That's perfect actually." He sounded happy as he responded.

He took me upstairs to a room and there was a bunch of women's clothes set out in four separate piles.

As soon as I saw them I laughed asking, "are you serious. Those are women's clothes."

All he said was, "yeah, I know. Who do you think picked them out while you were working downstairs?"

The laughter quickly disappeared as I realized he was serious.

"Listen, it's the easiest money you'll ever make. All you gotta do is put on everything in each pile and let me take some pictures. Simple!"

I reluctantly agreed and he showed me the first pile.

It had a white lace three piece bra, panty and suspender with white stockings. A long sleeved white blouse and a white medium length skirt that zippered up the back.

"When you're dressed, please come to the next room. That's my studio. I'll take the pictures there." He said as he left, closing the door.

I looked around the room, not sure what was happening. Then got undressed and picked up the bra.

I've taken a few of these off girls before but putting one on never really crossed my mind but the money was good so let's go I thought.

I put the bra on and fastened it in place. Then I slid the panties on. The cool soft fabric caressed my balls so nicely. My dick started to harden to my surprise.

I put the suspenders on next. As I picked up the first stocking, I realized I'd probably have to jerk off before I could go to get the pictures taken.

I pulled the stocking up my almost clean shaved legs, causing a shiver to run the length of my spine. My cock was as hard as an anvil now. Albeit a small anvil. That area didn't grow up with the rest of me.

I put the skirt on next and straightened it before I slipped my arms into the smooth silk blouse.

Shivers covered my whole body. The smooth fabrics were wreaking havoc with my senses.

I sat down and closed my eyes and calmed down a bit before I buttoned all the buttons to the top.

The last to be put on was a pair of spike heels.

I slipped them on one at a time and stood up.

What a feeling I thought to myself. Then I made my way to the door.

As I stepped into the photo studio, Jim gasped.

I felt embarrassed but I kept focusing on the extra money he would be paying me.

In a shaky voice I asked, "So how do I look?

"Good, good, come stand here." He hastily asked.

He had me stand in front of a green screen with lights and fans pointed at me.

"Now I want you to look like you're having fun in the sun, say out in a park or something. The fans will blow in a few different directions and I want to see your lovely hair blowing around softly. Okay, you understand?"

"So you want me to act girly?" I questioned.

"Girly, no. I want you to act like a woman. A confident woman in the park, okay. You can do this."

He started the fans and looked at me, then said, "Action."

I smiled and tilted my head from side to side a bit as the camera clicked a few times.

"What are you doing? What is this? You know how to be confident don't you?" He sounded more confused than angry.

"Yeah, I guess. But not as a girl."

"Women are proud of their bodies, they want to show it off, to be seen. You, you're like a dipsy stupid little girl. Be a woman, be confident. Push your chest out. Look for attention. Got it?" He directed.

I nodded my head saying, "okay, I got it.

"And action!"

I thought about how women act. With confidence and grace. I emulated that for him as he took photo after photo.

"Great stuff. Perfect. I love it, yes. Ok. Cut. Now go change into the next pile of clothes. He ordered.

That confidence followed me as I left the room. My stride was long and the heels clicked on the tile floors. Once back in the changing room I stripped naked again.

The next pile had a red bodysuit. I slipped my legs into the toes and pulled the bodysuit up my slender body. Most of the suit was a fishnet material but the top had cut out slits where breasts would be.

A tight red dress was next. Then red knee high boots followed.

I sat there thinking WOW, no panties but I felt a different kind of sexy compared to the first outfit.

I went next door when I was ready. The sound of the heeled boots turned me on a bit as I entered the studio for the second time.

I froze just inside the doorway because Jim was there with another guy and he was dressed in tight leather assless chaps and some kind of leather straps criss-crossed his very muscular torso.

"Au yes, very nice. This way, you will sit on this side of the teeter totter. My friend here will sit on the other end and you two will play a game, okay!"

My mind was not ready for this. Anger, confusion, embarrassment and maybe a bit of exhilaration flooded my body as he explained what I was to be doing.

"What is this, you never said anything about someone else." I whispered.

"You never asked, this is Pete. Pete, this is Todd. Now let's go." Jim introduced us.

Pete offered to shake my hand, I hesitated at first but then shook it.

We got into our positions and Jim looked over the scene.

Jim walked up to me and said. "You need to pull your dress up a little bit." I wiggled my ass a bit as I sat on my end and pulled it up an inch or so.

"More, please. You're going to be having fun, you're not going to worry about anything, okay."

I did it again but that still wasn't good enough so he grasped the fabric on my hips and pulled harder. The dress pulled up to almost my belly button.

"There, that's perfect." He said with a smile.

A few seconds later as he picked up his camera he said, "And, Acton.

Before I could do anything, I was thrust up into the air. I fell forward but managed to hold on.

"No, no. Not so hard. You're having fun in the park. To lovers having fun, Pete."

"Sorry boss, I didn't think she was that light. I'll take it easier," he explained.

She? Two lovers in the park? I don't think so. Not dressed like he is, I thought, as my feet made contact with the ground again.

Pete looked at me and apologized with a knowing smirk.

"It's ok." I said feeling a bit embarrassed again.

Pete tested a few times to get a gauge for how fast to lift me and we tried again.

"Action," Jim ordered.

This time everything seemed to go a lot better. Pete was doing all the work really as I was far lighter then he was. Up and down we went for a while.

"And cut. That's perfect. Okay, go change Jim said.

Pete and I went to the hallway and he went one way as I went the other.

I stripped and looked at the next pile of clothes.

A black and pink three piece bra, panty and suspender set awaited me.

I eagerly put all three pieces on and slid the black embroidered stocking up my legs. I sat there relishing in the exquisite feeling the soft fabric felt.

I have no idea why but I thought of Pete as I sat there. His chiseled chest, strong large biceps. His medium brown skin.

I shook my head thinking what the fuck am I doing. I'm not fucking gay. I almost got undressed and left but the thought of all that extra cash calmed me down again.

A long evening gown awaited. I held it against my body and thought what a shame to hide my stocking clad legs but it wasn't my choice so I pulled the dress on.

Black high heels were the last to go on.

Once I was ready I went back to the photo studio.

Pete was sitting at a dining table that was set for two. He wore a tuxedo with a bowtie, the whole look was very business-like.

My heels announced my presence.

Pete smiled as he stood up.

Jim, who had his back to me turned around. This time I'm sure both Pete and I heard his gasp.

Jim didn't try to hide his feelings as he looked at me.

"Oh my, I knew I would love this look on you. Magnifico Bella." He praised me.

I felt like I was on cloud nine.

He took a moment more then asked me to sit across from my dinner date.

He held the chair for me as I sat.

"Okay, so it's dinner obviously. I want to see two lovers having dinner and lusting for each other over sips of champagne. Sounds good?" Jim explained.

"This is gonna be so easy boss." Pete says with a wink at me.

I had to clear my throat before I nodded.

Just think of all that cash I thought to myself again.

"And action." Jim said.

I nervously smiled as we looked at eachother.

Pete asked, "What are you thinking about, my love?" In a seductive way.

The cash I thought. But I said, "Only you."

Then a lady in a maid's costume came in with a tray. Yet another surprise.

"Good evening, may I be of assistance?" She asks.

Pete speakes up. "Yes Stella. I think the lady and I will have some escargot."

"Of course sir." She quickly replied and disappeared again.

The whole time Jim was snapping pictures but kept silent.

"You know, I've been thinking, " Pete says as he gets up.

"We haven't known each other long but I want you to be my bride," he said as he approached me and knelt down on one knee and offered me a huge diamond ring in a black box.

Jim moved around to get a better shot of my shocked face. I can assure you, I wasn't faking it.

It took me a second but I quickly got back into caricature.

As I put my hand out I smiled saying, "Oh my god, yes. Of course yes. I tried to sell the excitement and it obviously worked because Jim said,

"And cut. Beautiful, perfect. I love it. Okay now go change.

Again we both went to our respective changing rooms.

I stripped naked just like the other two times and was about to lift the cover on the last pile of clothing when the door opened, Stella stood there in her maids outfit.

"I will need to help you get ready for the next scene." She explained.

Of course I had covered myself with my hands just in time.

"What, why. What do you mean? Don't you know how to knock?" Confused and embarrassed as I was, I still managed to ask.

"It's just my job Mr Todd. Please don't be alarmed." She said as she approached me.

"I think I can get dressed by myself." I told her with a bit of an attitude.

She stopped part way and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm here to help with your makeup Mr Todd. And you will most certainly need my help to get into the corset. I assure you of that." Stella explained.

Corset? What's the next scene? Shouldn't it be the wedding scene? I thought.

Stella directed me to a chair. Beside the chair was a larger end table kind of thing with a ton of different makeup on it.

I sat on the chair holding my junk as she started working on my face. After a long while she curled my hair and then asked for a hand. I reluctantly pulled a hand away from covering myself and offered it to her. My other hand kept my privates concealed.

She prepped my nails and glued longer fake nails on each digit then painted them a soft pink and white.

"Your other hand please Mr Todd." She requests as she finishes the first.

I tried to switch hands but she stopped me.

"I'm sorry Mr Todd but you have to let your nails dry."

The realization that I would have to sit there with my hands up and my small little penis fully exposed quickly became a reality. I let go and raised my hand, all the while I watched her gaze. She did not look down once.

I'm sure she snuck a peak while she did the same with the other hand then painted my toenails too. She got up and went to the last pile of clothing that was covered.

"Please come here Mr Todd." She asked politely.

I got up and walked over to her making sure to keep my junk covered the best I could without actually touching myself.

She had me face away from her with my arms out to their sides as she positioned the strapless white corset. She laced the garment up from the back and slowly tightened it.

It felt like my guts were being forced up into my chest and my rib cage felt so restricted, I could barely breathe.

She walked around to the front of me as I still held my arms out to the sides. She made a few more adjustments. She helped me with the sheer white stockings and attached the clasps hanging off the bottom of the corset. Then helped with the white high heels.

"You are ready Mr Todd. Please follow me." She instructed.

"Wait, what about my um, exposed bottom?" I nervously ask.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry." She said as she looked directly at my junk.

She smiles slightly. "Very small and cute. I'm sure that will make for a great picture, don't you agree Mr Todd?"

I don't know how she made me feel inadequate, embarrassed and excited at the same time but she did.

She went to a cabinet and came back with a small pink thing. I didn't know what it was but I was curious all the same.

I do know one thing, when a woman gets down on her knees in front of a man, it usually means I'm getting a blowjob.

My cock woke up as she did just that.

Stella wasn't the most attractive woman but who was I to say no to something like this. Hell I've never gotten a blowjob before but what guy my age hasn't dreamed about it. It's kinda sad now that I think about it, I'm nineteen and still a virgin.

Oh well I thought. I closed my eyes as I felt her hand on my junk. It didn't exactly feel like I thought. Her fingers squeezed my shaft a bit too tight then tighter.

"Are you ready Mr Todd?" She purred.

"Oh yeah. I'm ready." I confidently said with my eyes still closed.

"A little lubricant first Mr Todd." She says calmly.

"Sure, whatever you think." Was my happy reply.

I felt a cool liquid on the tip of my little dick. At first I thought it was her lips but it was cool.

"Last chance Mr Todd."

Are you kidding? Last chance? I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, I thought.

"I'm ready Stella, go ahead." I told her, I expected my dick to be in her mouth any second now.

She fondled my balls a bit. Then my penis. It felt like my shaft was being pushed in.

This is it I thought. My cock was in her mouth. Oh man, wait until I tell my friends.

"There you go Mr Todd. All done." She says.

No, that can't be right. I didn't cum I thought as I opened my eyes and watched her getting up on her feet.

"Done?" I wondered what she meant as I looked down.

Shock completely filled me then wonder as I saw a pink plastic cage over the head of my cock and squished into a tight plastic ring behind my nuts.

"What is this, some kind of joke? Take this off right now!" I angrily stated.

"I'm afraid not Mr Todd. Please follow me." She said as she walked out of the room.

I stood there for a moment just looking at this contraption.

"Mr Todd. They are waiting. Please follow me." Stella's voice filled the hallway.

Remember the cash I thought. Fuck that, for this. I want more cash than he offered.

I walked to the door and was about to go to the photo studio next door but Stella called me. "This way Mr Todd."

I followed feeling very exposed.

We ended up in a larger bedroom with a heart shaped bed in the middle. Mirrors covered most of the room. Even the ceiling had mirror's.

Jim sat in a chair waiting. Stella directed me to the bed. Pete was nowhere to be seen.

"Ah yes, perfect. Magnifico Bella!" Jim says.

"Oh no you don't with that Bella crap. What is this? Im fuckin near naked." I angrily told him.

Jim sat there for a moment before he said, "and this is what we agreed on, is it not?"

I was a bit surprised by his answer because I thought he was gonna say this is the wedding night sex scene. And I'm not having sex with a guy.

"For this, I want more money." I told him.

"But we have a deal? Are you going back on our deal after you are already dressed and look exquisite I might say."

"You said clothes, this is not anything like clothes, is it?" I pointed to the thing on my dick.

"No, that's not clothing, that's a chastity cage and quite frankly if you ever want out of it again then you'll live up to your end of the bargain. Do I make myself clear?" Jim raises his voice as he finishes.

It already felt tight but I grabbed a hold of it and tried to pull it off. That only caused pain and a lot more discomfort.

Jim came up to me and put an arm around me. He walked me over to a mirror.

"Look at yourself, what do you see? I see perfection, beauty beyond that I'd Cleopatra herself."

Real shock rushed over myself as I saw myself all done up. Stella was definitely an artist because I looked incredible. The cage seemed to shrink even more as it got tighter.

The corset pushed what little body fat I had up into my chest. The restriction the corset gave me made it look like I had budding breasts. My painted nails looked incredibly hot as I touched the top of my bosom. My bright glossy red lips begged for attention. The light blue eyeshadow seemed to pop with the black eyeliner and almost perfectly matched my blue eyes. My lashes looked full and a lot longer than I thought they were. My cheeks looked like I had high cheekbones as they also were highlighted by Stella's masterful skills.

I felt speechless. Totally blown away. I honestly forgot what I was there for, until Jim asked me again. "What do you see Bella?"

"Perfection flowed from my painted lips. I saw my mouth move as the words were spoken but couldn't believe that came from me, even after watching it happen.

"Are you ready Bella? The last scene. You just got married to your beau, he's awaiting his bride. You want to feel more than just the attraction. You want to explore more than just the mental aspects of the relationship. You want to submit fully and completely to Pete. You want to feel owned and protected by the man of your dreams. You want to give yourself to him, have him take you for his own. Are you ready Bella?" Jim explained but the more he explained what he wanted the more I wanted the same thing. I felt a strange pull. A yearning I never thought was there.

"Yes Jim, Bella is ready." I told him as I was filled with confidence and felt the elegance of who I portrayed.

12