How I got Fired. A Gay Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, good. Come Bella. To the bed. Lay on your back. Pete, are you ready?" Jim called out.

Pete's voice sounds off from somewhere hidden. "Yes sir. Ready when you are.

I watched as I sat up a bit on the huge red pillow as Jim pushed a button on a fob in his hand. A red light came on above the door. That's when I realized this was being filmed. This seemed to excite me somehow.

Pete appeared in the doorway wearing a short red robe. His gaze both froze and excited me. He Saunders over to the bed. The robe falls off his naked body. My eyes drop to his large soft cock. His toned muscles flex as he crawls from the foot of the bed to my feet.

He kisses a foot gently, his hot breath smothers my foot. Goosebumps creeped up my leg as if they were showing him the way to a better place.

Slowly he kissed up my shin, slowly my skin betrayed me by reacting positively to his every touch. My breathing slows then quickens with each kiss.

He's up to my knee now. My body involuntarily started to squirm with delight. Another gentle kiss just above my knee extracts a slight moan.

Ever so slowly he moved up my body, claiming conquered territory as his own.

Mid thigh now was his battleground. Again the goosebumps betray me like little mines in a minefield. His kiss defuses them all.

His powerful hands split my legs as if splitting fresh baked bread. Kiss after kiss melts any resistance there may have been.

He's at my crotch now. My caged penis strained as hard as the restraint will allow and believe me, there was next to none.

A quick kiss just above my imprisoned cock sends a shock up my spine. I thought I was gonna cum but I didn't.

My breathing became much more labored. The moans became more urgent. The squirms became impossible to control.

All his conquered territory became almost numb but very much alive.

He slid up my body, pinning my legs under his weight. His kisses, up the corset couldn't possibly be felt yet my body continued to react as though it felt every tender kiss.

The first kiss on the top of my bosom flooded my entire body with pure pleasure. As pure as pleasure can be.

My whole body shook from somewhere so deep inside I couldn't control it. My caged cock exploded in an earth shattering orgasm so big and so intense I instantly saw stars and then blackness. My body continued to convulse as I lost consciousness.

When I woke up. A cold compress on my forehead and Stella was wiping up the mess I had made.

Pete and Jim were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Mr Todd is awake." Stella announced with a smile.

Jim and Pete both approached, "pure gold, absolutely pure gold. I have never in all my years of filing ever seen a person pass out from an orgasm. Bravo Bella." Jim praises.

Embarrassment quickly filled my head. Did I really just cum so hard from a touch of a man that I passed out. What does that say about me? What now? I was thinking.

"MR Todd, are you okay? Can I get you a drink possibly? Stella asks.

"Yes please, water please." I asked.

"Are you sure you don't want something, well much stronger Mr Todd?" She hinted.

I sat up on my elbows. The light-headed feel lingered.

"Maybe you're right Stella. Whatever you have will be fine.

She left the room and returned about five minutes later with drinks for us all.

The liquor went down smooth and left just a hint of a bite. About half an hour had gone by since the time I woke up.

Jim came up to me. I still laid in the bed.

"How do you feel Bella? Do you think we can continue the scene?

To be honest, I wasn't feeling all that great. I know I don't drink but I also know one drink won't make me feel like this. I felt lightheaded and the room was spinning just a bit.

"Bella? Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Yeah I'm good," I said.

Okay, he's ready. Tie him to the bed. Jim said to Stella and Pete.

A thick round long cushion was placed in the middle of the bed and I was flipped over on it so I'm in an ass up head down position. My hands were placed in leather restraints and attached to chains coming from either side of the bed.

Other restaurants attached just below my knees and my legs were pulled apart.

"How's that Bella, are you comfortable?"

Feeling somewhat dazed I still said, "Yeah, I'm fine.

Pete got behind me. I felt something cool on my ass.

"And action." Jim said.

Pete's hands caressed my ass then smacked one cheek rather hard.

The sting felt good in a way then he smacked the other side just as hard.

With my attention pulled to the sting I felt something push into my ass.

Oh my god, what's he doing I thought?

It was his thumb. He wiggled it a bit while it was just inside my sphincter.

This can't be happening I thought.

His thumb pulled out and I moaned slightly.

I felt his hands groping my ass. Exploring more territory. I knew what was coming but I didn't care. I wanted it. I had to have it. My body was reacting the same way it did earlier.

With Pete's hands firmly holding my hips I felt his cock touch my ass. He slid it up and back across my love hole a few times. Each time it felt better and better. Then his right hand moved down to guide his hard cock to my hole.

A slight pressure pushed at my hole.

My body begins to shake slightly. Anticipation grows into need. Need grows into impatience. I can't move very much so all I can do is whimper and moan some more.

He continues to tease, but it feels more like torture.

His rigid meat keeps teasing me, getting me ready to receive what I'm desiring.

"Please Pete, please give it to me. Please!" I plead softly.

"Beg me baby. Beg daddy to take you. Come on baby. Beg me." Pete groans.

"Please take me Pete, take me." I whimper once more just as softly.

"Daddy can't hear you baby. Beg me to take you. Ask me nicely. Tell me what you want, baby." his husky voice demands.

"Take what's yours daddy. Fuck your girl. Fuck me good daddy." I beg a little louder as my voice sinks.

"You're mine already, baby girl. I proved that earlier. Tell me why I should give it to you? Do you deserve it baby? Do you?" He asks.

"Please daddy, I can't take it anymore. I need it so bad. I've been a good girl, right? Please, please, please." I begged and pleaded, in a whiny voice.

He pushed the head just inside. I took a sharp breath as I squealed at the instant pain that rocked my body.

"Oh, oh my god. Oh my. It's so big. Please stop!" Pain ripped into my very soul.

"Nah baby, I'm not gonna stop." He said as he sank deeper.

"OH FUCK. OHH FUCK, FUCK. OH MY FUCKKKK." I cried out loud.

He stopped only when his pelvis was pressed up tight to my ass cheeks.

My body shook hard, almost as hard as it did before. It felt like his cock pushed inside of mine. The pressure felt so intense. I slowly calmed down as he held steady buried so deep in my soul.

I could feel his cock throb inside me. Every vein and bump. His large head pressed deep.

As I calmed he started to withdraw from my depths. Then sank back in again.

Everytime he touched that spot so deep inside me I twitched. Whatever he was touching, I didn't want him to stop.

"Right there daddy. Ohhh god, right there. I moaned through sharp breaths.

Before long I couldn't keep up. His cock was a blur as he pounded me hard and deep.

All I could do was squeal in absolute bliss.

Nothing else mattered at that time, nothing at all.

The sounds of a hard sloppy wet cock splashing into its playground filled the whole room.

Daddy fuck me good and hard. He punished my ass for passing out earlier but if I'd have known this would feel this good before, I would have tried much harder to control myself.

A few more hard thrusts and daddy would grunt so loud and flood my gaping hole. His seed rushed out as he kept thrusting deep into his new girl.

I closed my eyes and made a wish. I wished for this to never end.

Pete slapped my ass again as he pulled his cock out of me leaving me feeling empty. What a horrible feeling I thought to myself as my body shook.

"And cut, that's a wrap folks. Thank you." Jim said.

Pete got off the bed.

Stella undid the restraints and helped me up.

She helped steady my walk as we went to a bathroom down the hall. Fluids ran down my legs from my gaping asshole the whole time.

She helped me get undressed and into a waiting tub for a bubble bath.

I was hurting all over but in a good way. Stella stayed with me the whole time as we talked.

It turns out Stella was transgender and Jim had helped her to transition a few years ago. I thought about asking him if he would like to film me some more while I thought about what my next move would be.

Later when I got out of the tub, I didn't hurt quite as bad. It was very late. Stella showed me to a room and that's where I slept that night.

When I woke up in the morning, some clothes were laid out for me. Excited, I went to see. They were my own clothes all washed and dried. I put them on and went downstairs. Jim and Stella were sitting in the kitchen.

"Ah Bella my star, how did you sleep?" Jim asked

"Good, thanks how are you two?" I ask.

Stella only smile's, Jim looked at her then kicked her foot.

I didn't understand what that meant but she got up and left.

I sat down and asked. "So do you think I could maybe do this on a more steady basis? Stella tells me you helped her."

"She did, did she? What else did she tell you?" He inquired.

I kinda felt like maybe I shouldn't be saying anything about our conversation last night.

"Oh nothing." I said.

"You know Todd. I really don't approve of my hired help lying to me and I know you're lying so tell me, what else did you two talk about?

I knew I fucked up when he confronted me.

"Just that you helped her transition."

"I did but that's not up to her to tell. She's mine, you do understand that. Right Todd."

"Well I don't think you own her if that's what you're getting at. We live in a free country, right? I said.

"Freedom is an illusion, an illusion I can control and I do control completely. You know what Todd, I don't think there's a place for you here. You're fired!" He told me. I think I made him mad but I know I'm right.

"Wait, I don't want to lose my job here. Last night did something to me and I need that feeling again." I stated.

He tossed an envelope on the table in front of me and said. "Here's your pay, I gave you a bonus for your exemplary performance last night but I'm afraid I won't be needing your services any longer. Goodbye Todd.

Just then Pete showed me to the door.

Make sure to leave feedback whether it be positive or negative, I look forward to hearing it.

Thank you.

12