How I got to Fuck a Nudist Hotwife

Story Info
Single guy gets to fuck a nudist hotwife.
3.9k words
4.19
68.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is Bob and I am 24 years old.

This is a true story about how I got to fuck another man's wife. I fucked her regularly for months. Her husband knew all about it. In fact, he encouraged me to fuck her. Sometimes he just watched. At other times, he joined in.

I met them at, of all places, a "non-landed" nudist club. For those of you who don't know what a "non-landed" nudist club is, it is a nudist club that does not own any property where one can be nude outdoors. The club that I belong to is a family-oriented club, NOT A SEX CLUB, and it is associated with a national well-respected nudist organization. During the winter, the club holds nude swims at a local recreational facility. It was at one of the swims where I met them.

Jim was 38 years-old and Sue was 32. They had been married for nine years. He worked as a tax accountant and she worked as a lab technician.

Sue was of Asian descent, with long straight black hair and pretty brown eyes. She also had a nice smile. She was only 5 ft 2 inches tall and couldn't have weighed more than 116 pounds. Her skin was smooth all over. Her curves were in all the right places. Her breasts were lovely. She also had little feet and a firm little bottom.

In contrast, Jim was Caucasian, about 5 ft 10 inches tall, with dark brown hair. He was a bit pudgy, probably from his sedentary job. He loved to talk about taxes.

Both of them were very friendly although, in my opinion, Sue was the more outgoing of the two. I eventually discovered that she had a mischievous sense of humor.

She would sit next to me at the edge of the pool with her little feet dangling in the water. We would chat about a number of things. Most of the time it was small talk but sometimes the conversation was more serious.

The two of us would also walk around the gym area together. I have to admit that I felt a bit exposed when we did that as we were both nude. I was concerned that I would get an erection in front of her and I didn't want that to happen. Of course, I had a towel, but it wasn't where I could grab it to cover myself right away. I think she could sense my concern.

I noticed that Sue would flirt with me when the circumstances were right. She was subtle the way she did it. In other words, I couldn't be sure if she was just being friendly or if it was more than that. For example, one time she paused to look at me when I first got naked in the locker room. (In case you were wondering, one locker room was used for both men and women since this was a nudist event.) When we were sitting together on the edge of the pool talking, she might touch my arm. Before we left a swim, she might rinse off in the shower while I was in the one right next to her. One time when I had soap all over me, she playfully commented, "Don't you think you're using a lot of soap?" It was little things like that.

Her flirting occasionally became more obvious. At the December swim, when the three of us were in the sauna, she positioned herself on the bench so that I had a nice view of her fully-shaved pussy. She just smiled at me innocent-like as if she didn't know what she was doing. When another person happened to come in, she immediately repositioned herself so as to appear more modest.

A few days before the January swim, Jim called me to ask me if I would like to stay at their place for the night. (He had asked me for my phone number at the last swim.) The weather forecast was threatening heavy snow on Saturday late in the evening. He said that it would be safer for me to stay with them that night. That way, I could drive home the next day after the weather cleared. (I lived almost an hour and a half from where the swims were held whereas they lived only a short distance away.) Of course, I immediately accepted their invitation.

I arrived at their place late that Saturday afternoon.

Sue greeted me at the door with a big smile.

She said, "I'm so glad you decided to stay with us!"

Jim showed me around their house. There were three bedrooms upstairs. They used one of the rooms as an office. That's where they kept their computer. Of course, they slept in the master bedroom. I would sleep in the spare bedroom.

Sue had prepared sandwiches and we shared some coffee.

After 6 o'clock, we left for the swim. Jim drove.

We had a good time at the swim. They had a nice turnout that night including a few new people whom I hadn't met before. It seems that it is in the dead of winter when they get their best attendance. I got to talk with some of the members at the small room near the entrance of the facility where the club set up a table for the various snacks that the members bring. The food usually includes items like pizza, soda pop, cookies, brownies, and other healthy snacks like that. LOL.

Sue stayed near me for much of the evening.

Upon returning to their place after the swim, Sue went upstairs "to change into something more comfortable". What surprised me was when, a few minutes later, she walked into the living room stark naked!

Jim asked, "What happened to your clothes?"

She replied, "I decided to do without them! Is there a problem?"

He laughed, "No. Of course not. I just wasn't expecting you to be nude!"

I guess there really wasn't much unusual about that as I had just seen her nude at the swim. But this was different. I hadn't expected to see her standing completely naked in their living room!

She went into the kitchen for a moment and when she returned, she handed us each a glass of red wine. She also brought out a glass of wine for herself and some crackers to share.

She sat next to Jim on the sofa while I sat in the recliner facing them. We talked about a number of things. I could tell that Sue was enjoying being naked in front of us two guys. I should mention that Jim and I had our clothes on.

She told me about an incident that had just happened to her that night at the swim. One of the employees of the recreational facility happened to walk into the locker room just after she had gotten out of the shower. She was by herself when he walked in:

"The poor guy, he couldn't help staring at me. I don't think he expected to find me there alone."

I asked her, "Weren't you afraid that he might do something?"

"I did feel a little uneasy at first. After all, I didn't know who he was."

"You didn't know that he worked there?"

"Oh, sure. I knew that. But that doesn't mean anything."

Jim interjected, "I think maybe you should be more careful about being in the locker room by yourself!"

She replied, "I know you're right, but I still think he was harmless enough. Besides, there were lots of people at the swim and anyone could have walked into the locker room at any time."

I asked, "So, what happened?"

"Nothing really. I just stood there naked while we chatted."

We talked about a number of topics while we shared the wine and crackers.

Apparently, they had been nudists for some time.

Sue explained, "When Jim and I were first married, we would go to a farm where we could lay out nude. It was so peaceful. There were at most a dozen other people, not including the owner and his wife. It was a lot of fun. There was a pond where we would go skinny dipping. Sometimes we would even pitch a tent."

I asked, "How did you find out about it?"

Jim replied, "It was listed on the website for the national nudist association. The reason why there weren't many people there is because it was so rustic. Most people want a swimming pool and a nice clubhouse."

Sue commented, "That may be true. This wasn't a place where people would come to party. I think the owners didn't want to have too many people there because that could ruin things."

I asked, "So, whose idea was it in the first place to go to a nudist club?"

She replied, "It was Jim's idea. I didn't think I could go through with it but, once I was there, it didn't take me long to take my clothes off. I think it's often that way. At first, the husband has to convince his wife but, once she experiences being nude, there's no going back to being "textile"".

Jim said, "I remember one time when the owner had an older male buddy over who kept all his clothes on while he gawked at my pretty young wife. If he hadn't gawked, I wouldn't have had a problem. I never got jealous though even when Sue would be completely nude in front of other men."

Sue said, "Yes, I remember that incident. You looked like you were ticked off."

"I don't mind if another nudist sees my wife naked but I'll be damned if some disrespectful pervert is going to stare at her!"

She replied, "It's a good thing you didn't say anything. He was the owner's friend!"

"Yes. I know, but I just didn't like the way he was looking at you."

She explained, "It's kind of funny now when I look back to when we first became nudists. We were just newlyweds. Jim loved it when I was nude. It was only that one incident that he didn't like. Maybe if the guy was nude too, Jim wouldn't have minded. This was supposed to be a nudist club, not a place for gawkers."

I asked, "Is the farm still there?"

Jim replied, "Unfortunately, no. The owner died and his wife sold the property."

I commented, "That's too bad."

All the time that we were talking, I tried not to stare at Sue. She looked so nice, sitting on the sofa next to Jim. The contrast was striking, with her being naked while the guys still had all their clothes on (CMNF). I had to keep reminding myself that she just liked being nude and that was all there was to it. At the same time, her smile suggested that she was enjoying exhibiting herself to me.

Her breasts were lovely and just the right size. They were curvy with light brown nipples surrounded by lighter brown-colored areolae. I admired the way they would dangle when she would lean forward. Right then, her face and breasts looked a little flushed, probably from the wine.

She went into the kitchen to get us some more wine. That's when Jim suggested to me that he and I surprise her by getting naked. So, we took our clothes off and laid them on the carpet out of the way.

When she returned and saw that we were nude, she had a big smile on her face.

She said, "Alright! I'm glad you boys decided to strip. After all, we ARE nudists, you know."

I decided to tell them about a park that I go to:

"There's a county park near me where I sometimes lay out nude. It's kind of secluded. You have to hike down a steep path."

"Have you seen any people there?"

"Not too many. Sometimes there might be one or two people. If they have clothes on, then I keep mine on too. It all depends.

If I 'm there by myself, I'll go nude. But if I see someone coming, I'll quickly put my shorts on. It really isn't a problem.

One time there was this couple. The guy was nude but the woman had her clothes on. He was wading in the creek while fishing. I think the reason why she had her clothes on was that she was nervous that they might get caught.

When I saw them, I decided that I would get naked too, but I made a point of keeping a fair distance from them as I didn't want to intrude. I just sought of watched them while I lay in the sun. After a while, the guy came over to me and offered me a beer. I grabbed my things and sat next to them.

The woman kept her clothes on the whole time. I don't think she minded me being naked though."

Sue commented, "I'm sure that she must have felt safe with her husband or boyfriend being there. Besides, you don't look very threatening!"

I just laughed.

I think the wine had been starting to have more of an effect on her. For one thing, she started to get very silly. She was now laying on the sofa with her head resting on Jim's lap.

She asked me, "Do you like my little feet?"

"Yes, I do."

Jim commented "That's because you're Asian. Asian women are supposed to have little feet."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

She wiggled her feet up and down for us to see.

The way that she was laying caused Jim to get an erection. No one said anything about it and it soon subsided.

We continued to talk for a little while longer, but then things got kind of quiet. That's when Sue asked me to give her a back rub. It took me by surprise, but no big deal. She laid a towel on the carpet and then she got on her stomach. She had some massage oil that I could use.

I began the massage by focusing on her back and shoulders.

She said, "Hmm. That feels really good. Have you ever done this before?"

"Yes, I used to do this for my ex-girlfriend."

Sue was quiet for a moment while I continued massaging her. I massaged her with firm stokes. When I got done with her back and shoulders, I focused on her legs and thighs.

She asked, "Bob, would you also do my butt please?"

"Okay."

"Hmm. That feels good!"

She said to me, "You know, you really should meet my sister, Julie. She's very pretty."

"Is she a nudist too?"

"Not exactly. She's a bit too modest for that."

"Does she know that you go to the swims?"

"Yes, she knows."

"So, what does she say about it?"

"At first she thought that we were crazy but now she's more open to the idea. Jim and I are trying to convince her that it's a lot of fun."

When I got done massaging her back, she turned over and asked me to do her front.

I felt a bit awkward when she asked me to do that. With her being nude, I wasn't sure what areas to avoid.

I took my time massaging her feet and the front of her legs and thighs but, when I was done with those areas, I stopped before going any further.

"Why are you stopping?"

I awkwardly replied, "Uh... Maybe you should have Jim finish."

"No, it's okay. I want YOU to."

It was kind of comical. She knew that, being the gentleman that I was, I would be hesitant to "cross the line" and touch her private areas, especially with Jim being there. I couldn't tell if she was only asking me to continue with a normal massage but, obviously, with her lying on her back stark naked, she was all exposed.

She let me think things through for a moment.

Jim said, "It's okay. Sue likes to have her breasts massaged."

So, I continued the massage. I massaged both breasts with firm but gentle strokes, moving my hands from her upper chest and down. At first, I avoided her nipples because I wanted to provide as good a massage as I could. Her areolae and nipples still did not have any massage oil on them and I was very much tempted to kiss and suck on them, but I thought that I had better not. So, instead, I gently massaged them with my fingers, causing her areolae to scrunch up and her nipples to harden. I was fascinated when they reacted that way.

That's when Jim decided to join in. While I was massaging Sue's breasts, he began to gently massage her pussy lips. She closed her eyes and enjoyed what we were both doing for her.

It wasn't long before he gently slipped two fingers inside of her and started to gently stimulate her that way.

She whispered to him, "Oh. You are so bad!"

He continued to gently stimulate her pussy with his fingers while I moved my hands to behind her ears. I could feel the heat radiating from those areas.

She was now starting to moan in pleasure. I was surprised at how uninhibited she was in front of me.

"Oooh. That feels so good!"

Jim asked, "Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Yes! Please don't stop!"

He wasn't about to stop. He continued to stimulate her pussy with his fingers, getting her more and more excited. She was breathing faster and faster and moaning like crazy until, suddenly, she climaxed.

She cooed, "Hmm. That felt so good."

We took a break from the excitement as Sue went upstairs to take a pee. She also took a quick shower to wash off the massage oil.

When she came back down, she had her bath towel wrapped around her. She was still cleaning her ears with a Q-tip. She looked very cute that way. She then announced that she was going to go to bed. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed that she wasn't going to go any further with Jim.

To my surprise, she took off the wet towel and walked right up to me. She stood up on her toes, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me on the lips. Let's just say that it wasn't an innocent kiss. And there wasn't just one kiss. We were both nude. She pressed her breasts against me. It was all too much.

All of a sudden, my cock was stiff and hard and pressing against her belly! I wanted right then and there to fuck her, but I knew that I couldn't. She was off-limits.

She said, "Bob, you're really sweet."

Suddenly, the moment was over.

So, I went upstairs and used the bathroom. Then I got into bed. All the lights were out. I was so horny thinking about what had just happened! I knew that it was going to take some time before I would be able to get to sleep. What I was probably going to do was to masturbate myself but, a few minutes later, the bedroom door quietly opened and Sue was crawling into bed with me.

She was still nude as was I.

She whispered, "I thought you'd like some company tonight. Is it okay?"

"What about Jim?"

"We discussed it earlier. He's fine with it. We don't have to have sex. We can just sleep with each other."

At first, we just held and kissed each other but, after a few minutes, she got on top of me and kissed me and let me suck on her tits. I loved finally getting to suck on them. I loved the way they tasted. I also squeezed her firm little ass.

Before long, I flipped her onto her back and got on top of her. I tried to be careful that I didn't put too much of my weight on her. I kissed her on her lips and sucked on her tits.

By now, my cock was so stiff, I really needed to penetrate her.

She whispered, "I want you inside of me!"

She didn't ask me wear a condom, so I didn't use one.

I gently and gradually penetrated her until my entire cock was deep inside of her. I couldn't believe how wet her tight little pussy was! I started to fuck the hell out of her. It felt so good! Unfortunately, I was so excited that I didn't last very long and came sooner than I wished. I ejaculated all over her pussy.

I started to apologize....

She saw that I was upset and said, "Don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to practice the next time we get together."

We kissed and held each other until we both drifted off to sleep. When I happened to wake up a couple of hours later, she was gone. She must have gone to sleep with Jim.

The next morning, the three of us had breakfast. Sue had prepared bacon, eggs, fried potatoes, toast, orange juice, and coffee. We didn't talk much about what had happened the night before. Before I left to head home, Jim told me that he would call me on the phone to discuss things.

A few days later, he did call me and we discussed what had happened. He explained that Sue and he liked to "occasionally" invite a single male into their sex life. They did NOT swap with other couples. He said that they first did this a few years ago with a good friend.

He said, "Think of it this way. I am only one person. Although my wife has always insisted that she was happy with our sex life, I wondered if she would benefit from experiencing a different cock inside of her once in a while. Maybe she would like to feel a bigger cock than mine or maybe the size doesn't matter so much but another guy with a different personality is eager to please her. Maybe one guy is young and horny and bangs her hard. Maybe another guy takes his time and the experience is more like making love. Maybe another guy is a better kisser than I am. I think it's only natural for my wife to want to have these experiences."

I asked him, "Don't you ever get jealous?"

"I did the first time with our friend. I would be lying to you if I told you that I didn't get upset. After all, until then, neither of us had had sex outside of our marriage. I didn't sleep very well that night. I had to think things through in my mind for a few days. I reasoned that, while my wife may enjoy having sex with another man, I'm the one she loves. By being able to separate the concepts of physical sex from emotional love, I am better able to control my jealousy and to deal with the angst."

12