All Comments on 'How I got to Fuck a Nudist Hotwife'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

VERY realistic depiction of the emotions, the slow lead-in, the gradual making of MC comfortable. Points for not unveiling the dreaded 'Martian Slut Ray', the self-loathing husband with the 2-inch dick, the slut wife with the meth addict personality... you know, the 'usual'!

.

You set the bar high for another entry in this series. 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another mindless cuckold. Is there no end to this drivel?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

If you weren't already at one star for cuckold, you would have lost a star for "true" story. Nobody believes or cares that it's "true."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was well written, different plot.

RassclautRassclautalmost 3 years ago

Good cuckold story.

Like the Indian wife with white boyfriend.

We are Indians and like the white bulls senerios, it’s not just whites with blacks.

MafenMafenalmost 3 years ago

You can't write. This barrage of short simple sentences is so boring to read. Your first proper paragraph was six sentences that could easily have been one. And so it goes on until anyone still awake is screaming into their pillows, but not in ecstacy!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A point for including a cuck tag with the hotwife tag. They belong together. A solid *2 for the petite Asian.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

I think you should have pointed out at the beginning that this is another point of view from one of your other stories here

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the ND contest. This isn’t one of my preferred reading categories but you had a good setup and covered (or is it uncovered? Lol) the nude part really well. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Somebody actually thought this was well written. There really must be some dumb people reading here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Willing cuckoldry garbage story? Automatic one star rating.

DavidllahDavidllahalmost 3 years ago

Forget the haters! Keep writing.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

Fun story,

Keep writing and thank you.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

a sharing as common

rabbit49679rabbit49679almost 3 years ago

Thanks for not including "I deep stroked her with my throbbing 11 inch cock until I shot multiple ropes of thick cum covering her face"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ducks and whores at the nudist colony?

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannalmost 3 years ago

Sweet and hot. It's nice to read a sharing story where everyone is happy.

270498270498over 2 years ago

Is this seriously a true story? I still can't believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very real and wonderful story. . .Well done

Bargyn1Bargyn129 days ago

Real or not a good story. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
587 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.