All Comments on 'How I Had Sex With My Mother'

by motherfucker2020

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you should write one where they fuck together. mom and son, dad and sister. mom and sister enjoying each others pussies while the guys watch.

tallman441tallman441about 3 years ago

I think this is a good story and you can expand upon it. He should confront his sister and ask her outright. His mother should put the screws to her husband asking the same question. Would not be surprised to see a happy family reunion.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

It had potential, but you just let it fall flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well she technically didnt lie. She hadn't been with a man in six years. But what do you think she was doing when she was having lunch with the ladies? She was having lunch with the ladies. And pie was always on the menu.

yangus99yangus99about 3 years ago

Great story, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dedicated to the ¨ Dreamer ¨ in all of us .

EsbanosEsbanosabout 3 years ago

No story telling.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think that he imaged the whole thing.

SymmonsSymmonsabout 3 years ago

Great beginning! The 'dance' between mother and son had a pause, but I hope they will continue. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story I hope there is more to come

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 3 years ago

I could only give it 4 '*''s. Not quite a full story. Lots of loose ends. Plus it is missing that mother / son spark. Mom seems willing but only in a limited, only from behind, only in the kitchen only at certain times. Where is the passion? Is she just letting her son use her? No discussion about it with the son? Six years without sex with another partner? I suspect Mom already knows that her husband is banging their daughter. And I would not be surprised if the daughter joined the firm 6 years ago. So what is holding the mother back? Is the dad a asshole and basically warned her she would wind up a pauper? And does the son truly care for mom, or was this just a notch on his belt? He has access to the financials, he can find a lot of dirt on the father and daughter.

I look forward to your conclusion of this tale.

I

writerjabwriterjabalmost 3 years ago

I liked it. Given the fact they were forced to live together and the mother having never cheated, I thought it realistic. She wanted cock but didn’t want to face her future of what this would do to her family.

Or perhaps she knew about her husband’s infidelity with her daughter and wanted to protect her sweet and loving son?

Then again she lived a life of ultimate security that she wouldn’t want to destroy. Though likely she saw aspects of her husband in her son, improved upon by her own genes.

The more realistic the mother/son sex the better. This reads more like real people.

Drosy22Drosy22over 2 years ago

Seem to be a narative from real life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it see more of this. Did you have sex more, if you did not it was no good with the son?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great. l started a sexual relationship with my mom when l was 22. She was 43 at the time. It was great as we were in love with each other. Our relationship was intense as we fucked almost every night. Seven months after our relationship started she got pregnant. She had our first daughter. Eleven months later she was pregnant with my baby again. She is 53 now and I'm32. We still have great sex as we fuck as often as when we first started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're so lucky, the furthest I got with my mum was a feel of her heavy breasts and her ass before she said NO. After that I had to make do with sucking her used panties whilst I masturbated wearing her underwear

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story I liked it. Wish I had a mother I could touch cuddle or talk to but she died when I was 3 so I don't even know what it's like to have a mother

OI8U2OI8U2about 1 month ago

Good story. The mom never did really relax and enjoy the sex as much as she could have. Eventually, I would have liked being on top of her, watching her tits swinging around from the pounding I was giving her pussy. Then mom riding my cock and I'd be kneading her tits, pulling on her nipples, before sucking them into my mouth for a good sucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous