All Comments on 'How I Helped My Hubby to be Happier'

by happywifefedhubby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Love Story

Wife doing this to keep her man happy.

Great editing—makes huge difference!!

Not the “hottest” story, but well written with a more unique twist.

INHEATINHEATover 3 years ago
Next step

Now that he's addicted to eating cum, time to train him to be a cocksucker and enjoy other men's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful story

Good story. If true then a great story

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story aa I have my own cum easting fantasies....My wife also discovered that she especially enjoys it when I suck it out of her pussy...I would like to take it further but that is a good first step....Thanks fo rthe story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing. I have had similar strong desires to lick my cum from my wife but the climax extinguishes the desire no matter how strong it was moments before, I think it is toI do with the hormone prolactin being released during a mans climax.

I applauded your working with your hubby to understand and find a way to solve the problem. My wife was helpful to me as well. I found that once a man succeeds in licking the cum from his wife’s body it becomes easier to do the next time. I realize that once i start my Initial licks the strong desire returns and cancels the. Sudden disinterest. For the last 20 years my wife and i have enjoyed my eating cum from her.

Your story rang true in every way. Thank you again for shariong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I too wanted to clean my wife after cummimg, but always lost interest. I told her about my wishes and how she would have to force me to do it...I enjoy being a little submissive and wish she was more Dominant. We have done it a few times...once she did become a little dominant and said that I couldn't change my mind...I think she liked it as she came a second time while I cleaned her. Unfortunately, she usually asks me if I really want to do it and of course I back out. I might have her read this story as I also like to wear panties and would love to have her peg me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous