How I Know She Cheated on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at Locals, I circled the small pub three times. Roy and Mandy were nowhere to be found. I called Mandy's cell phone but she didn't respond. I text her telling her I was here and asking where she was, but after a few minutes, she still hadn't responded. I felt embarrassed standing alone in the pub, frantically texting and calling no one on my phone, so I sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. I called Mandy again to no avail and decided she had enough messages from me, she would respond to me when she looked at her phone. I tried to relax and told myself that I'm just enjoying a beer here at a bar, no big deal to anyone that might be paying attention.

Six beers later, after the bar had cleared out and the waitress was putting the stools upside down on the table, I received a text from Mandy.

Are you coming? was all it said.

Coming where? I'm at Locals! I responded.

Did you not get my messages? We're at his place.

I was grumpy now, either she hadn't text me and was lying, or she had text me and I never received them and was upset over nothing this whole night. I responded asking why they went to Roy's, but did not receive a text back from Mandy. I text her asking to come back to the bar, but again there was no response. Then I text her saying we should just go home. Again, no response.

I ordered another beer. The bartender told me that was the last one and they were closing up. I downed it pretty quickly, as I had finished, my phone buzzed and I saw another text from Mandy.

Just come OMG!

I really didn't want to go to Roy's apartment, but I was happy she still wanted to see me. I left the pub and made my way to Roy's. I knew where he lived, we partied there often. The seven pints of beer I consumed definitely had their effect, and it took me longer than it should have to stumble over to his apartment.

Roy buzzed me in when I rang, I was actually surprised, I thought he might fuck with me and ignore me for a while. It wouldn't be the first time he didn't let me in his apartment when he was hanging with Mandy, he was always doing rude things like that. One time I stood at the complex entrance, buzzing his number for over two hours, Mandy hadn't responded to my texts and calls the whole time either. After Roy finally let me in, Mandy said, and he confessed, he had hidden her phone and she hadn't realized it was gone. Another time, after hours of ringing his buzzer and being ignored, I went home. Mandy was upset with me when she came back home a few hours after, said I 'almost ruined the night.'

Mandy and Roy were in the middle of a conversation, laughing with one another, when I entered the apartment. They didn't pause their conversation, neither of them greeted me or really even acknowledged my arrival.

"Let's play a drinking game!" Mandy blurted out after they had a good long laugh at some story I wasn't up to speed with. She looked at both Roy and I, and I was just glad she included me in the conversation.

We started playing some stupid game, but I wasn't familiar with it and Roy and Mandy both had a higher alcohol tolerance than me, plus I was already drunk when I showed up. And I kept losing. I ended up being the one doing most of the drinking. Within the hour, I was fall-down drunk and Roy and Mandy were having a blast teasing me. I don't remember when or how, but at some point I passed out on Roy's couch.

I awoke what might have been an hour later, I still felt drunk and I kept my eyes closed as everything was still spinning. I realized I wasn't alone wherever I was, as things slowly came back to me and I remembered where I was. I was in Roy's apartment. Mandy was with us. I thought I could hear them, but I couldn't tell what they were doing. I heard something, but everything was still spinning and I couldn't focus.

My eyes were still closed, I squeezed them shut hard and tried to stop everything from spinning. I thought I could make out strange and inconsistent smacking sounds. Were Roy and Mandy fighting?

Then I heard someone moaning. My awareness was coming back in volatile bursts, and I remembered listening on the phone to Roy having sex with that girl, it sounded very similar to what I was hearing now, but Mandy wouldn't possibly...

I dared slowly opening my eyes. My vision was blurry and I was seeing double, but after a moment I was able to focus enough on the opposing armchair, as the sounds of moaning intensified in my ears. Despite how drunk I was, the scene laid out in front of me slowly unblurred into focus.

Roy was seated in the armchair, entirely naked. Mandy sat on his lap facing him, her back to me, entirely naked. She was on her knees with her legs on either side of Roy, both his hands holding and squeezing her firm, round ass as it gently raised and dropped. The lamp next to the armchair was on and softly illuminated their bodies, I had a clear view of Mandy and Roy having sex!

Mandy had told me the truth: he had a giant cock. I stared at his long, thick cock as it buried deep into my girlfriend's pussy. I was in shock for a moment, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or if this was really happening. Cheating on me was one thing, fucking another man in the same room as I slept felt like an entirely different offense.

The natural boyfriend response that initially struck me was to jump to my feet in rage, but I found myself laying still and silent, attentively watching. Roy's cock was very impressive, I had only seen such a large size in pornographies. I knew it was my girlfriend being fucked right now, but I was thrilled watching this beautiful woman riding this enormous cock. I was worried if I screamed anything out, it would be "Harder!"

Maybe I did yell that out, because Mandy planted her hands on Roy's shoulders and started bouncing on his cock hard, increasing her speed with each bump. Mandy never rode me when we were intimate, she preferred being on the bottom. At least I thought she did. Anytime she was on top of me all she would do is slowly grind back and forth. I loved being with her, I just didn't think she was very skilled in the bedroom, it added to the innocent sweetness I perceived about her. I wasn't entirely sure who this woman riding this massive cock was.

Mandy's moaning increased, becoming more frequent, with increased volume. I could tell she was trying to stay quiet, but each time she fell down on Roy's large cock, a breath of air couldn't help but escape her. She took her left hand off of Roy's shoulder and placed it over her mouth in an attempt to silence herself, muffled moans continued to quietly fill the room.

Mandy came down hard on his cock one last time and stayed there, the entirety of Roy's big cock deep inside her. They kissed passionately for a moment before Roy adjusted his hips slightly and started doing the thrusting now. He didn't warm up into the movement, but immediately shifted into top gear and fucked her hard. Mandy was moaning constantly now, despite her hand's best efforts, a loud moan broke through every few seconds. She let out an exasperated scream.

On my best days, I could make her moan when we were having sex, but I never made her scream before. Roy joined in the choir, adding his own grunts which he didn't seem to try and conceal.

"Stop!" Mandy whispered. She giggled softly, "Too loud, you can't fuck me that hard! I can't help it."

"He's out cold, did you see how drunk he was when he got here?" Roy argued. "And that was before all those shots!"

"Just be quiet."

"Fine. Turn around!" Roy growled as he pushed her off him.

Mandy fell to her hands and knees on the floor, facing me, and arched her back. Her bum, rounded and raised, faced Roy who got down to his knees behind her. If Mandy looked at me, she might see my eyes were open, but she was heavily distracted. To be safe I half closed my eyes and hoped the low lighting in the room would cover the rest.

Roy put one hand over Mandy's ass, and with the other, guided his cock into her pussy. I watched as Roy slid his long cock deep into my girlfriend's vagina.

"Oh, baby!" Mandy moaned out, and not quietly.

Roy had the kind of big cock that pleasured a girl just by entering inside her. In all my years fucking Mandy, nothing I had ever done throughout our activity had pleased her as much as she had just experienced in that brief moment Roy's huge cock squeezed into her tight pussy. Roy moved both his hands over her ass, holding tightly, as Mandy slowly started grinding up and down on his crotch with her ass, rotating her hips.

I was surprised at her talent, but I found myself analyzing the tightness of her pussy more than I wanted to give focus to right now. Mandy usually felt very tight in her private area, but Roy had clearly stretched her out right now. I remembered a handful of times throughout our relationship where she didn't feel as tight as I was used to, and it wasn't until now that I realized she might have been sleeping with this guy for a long time.

Roy moved his hands to grab her by the hips and started pumping his hips, he took long strides and again started fucking her as fast as he could. Mandy's head dropped to the floor as she faced down, I was relieved there wasn't any chance of her seeing me now and excited that she could really get fucked hard this way. Roy's crotch smacked hard each time he thrust inside her, the slap might have been loud enough to wake the neighbours, with the speed he fucked my girlfriend creating a thunderous applause.

Mandy started getting vocal, Roy might have been successful convincing her I was too drunk to wake up, and I must have reaffirmed that theory by not actually 'waking up' to her previous screams. She started gasping and moaning loudly as soon as Roy began fucking her hard. Then she was screaming. I almost wanted to get up and tell Roy to stop, that he was hurting her, when she wheezed out "Harder!"

I already thought Roy had been fucking her as fast and hard as was possible for any man, but somehow he seemed to speed up. Mandy was shrieking out in loud bursts now, whenever she had the breath, she would yelp out 'Baby!' and 'Yes!'

Roy thrust in her hard a few last times and held himself there, deep inside her. I thought he might have cummed, but he abruptly jumped up to his feet.

"Suck it!" he roared.

Mandy quickly got to her knees and turned around, and sheepishly said "I didn't get a chance to suck you last time."

Mandy knelt in front of Roy with her hands on her knees. She kissed over Roy's crotch, around his cock, briefly, before putting the head of his cock in her mouth. Her head leaned back slightly and I could see she was holding eye contact with Roy, keeping just the head of his cock in her mouth, she began sucking vigorously, neither of which she would do with me in the rare times she gave me a blowjob. Mandy always fussed about how much she hated sucking cock.

Mandy was slurping madly as she started using a hand to jerk Roy's thick shaft. He rolled his head back, lifting his arms up to lock the fingers of his hands behind his head. Mandy began bobbing up and down on his big cock, taking more and more down her throat.

I was impressed, I never knew she was capable of deep throating a cock. I wished we had tried that, but I knew I couldn't deep throat her, my cock would only fill her mouth, if I ever had put it all the way in.

"Come here!" Roy said abruptly as he grabbed her under the armpits and hoisted her up.

Mandy promptly jumped up and wrapped her legs around Roy's waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Roy tucked his arms under her knees and grasped on to her back. Mandy's back was to me and I was free to watch Roy fuck my girlfriend as she was suspended in the air. He rocked her back and forth in his arms while he pumped his hips and fucked her hard.

Mandy's yelping and moaing was complimented with laughter now.

"Yes!" she squealed out, laughing her lungs out while Roy held her in the air and continued to fuck her hard. "Jesus baby! Stop, stop! We'll wake him!"

Roy slowly let go of Mandy and she lowered her legs down so that she was standing in front of him. They stood there for a moment and kissed while Mandy stroked his cock. Roy stepped forward, forcing Mandy to step backward. They took a few more steps together until they were standing by my head, beside the couch, Mandy's beautiful bottom a foot away from my face.

"Bend back over." Roy said in between kisses.

"Roy." Mandy said reluctantly, but she turned around.

I immediately closed my eyes. I could hear them shuffling around, and in a minute I could hear the sound of Roy's crotch smacking against Mandy's bum. I could hear Mandy moaning again, but the sound was coming from below me. She must have been facedown on the floor again.

I slowly opened my eyes. Directly in front of me was Roy's abdomen, just underneath I could see Mandy's round bum bent over, covering his crotch. She was on her hands and knees and her head was below my line of sight, on the floor next to the couch. I watched as Roy's enormous cock kept thrusting into my girlfriend's pussy as she was down on all fours in front of me.

Mandy was breathing so hard, I could almost feel the mist of it as it rose up passed my face.

I watched as Roy drilled my bent over girlfriend for several minutes before I finally looked up at him. It was the first time I looked at his face since I woke up, and for a moment I wondered if he had ever seen me watching. Thankfully, he was watching her ass take a pounding, as I had, his face grim and jaw clenched as he worked hard at fucking my girl. I must have stared at him too long, because he caught me looking at him and glared at me. A huge smile spread across his face.

I quickly closed my eyes, but Roy just laughed as he kept fucking my girlfriend. I opened my eyes again and he was still staring at me, grinning in a mischievous fashion I had seen before, but never so triumphant. I was nervous he might mention something to Mandy, but after a minute of smirking and chuckling at me he looked back down on the pussy he was thrashing and I let my eyes fall back down on Mandy's ass. Roy seemed to respond by fucking her even harder.

He pushed the middle finger of his left hand into Mandy's asshole as she let out a whimper, then pulling his finger out, aimed the hand towards me, closing it into a fist while keeping the middle finger raised. Roy kept his hand signing rudely at me as he continued fucking my girlfriends pussy, staring at her ass.

I was still unsure if he had seen me watching them for as long as I had been. I pondered closing my eyes and keeping them shut, hoping he would think I woke up briefly in a haze during the night and didn't even comprehend what I saw. I closed my eyes again and really tried to act like I was sleeping.

"Oh! Roy! Jesus!" Mandy squealed from below. "Oh god baby! Baby! I'm going to cum!"

My eyes popped open.

Mandy started screaming, repeatedly letting out a short squeak after a moment of silence. I heard a splashing sound coming from her crotch, and could even see something wet splatter over Roy's crotch and tummy. Roy bellowed out in wild laughter and continued fucking my little girlfriend hard. He thrust his middle-finger raised hand towards me over and over as my Mandy cummed all over him.

I had no idea she was capable of cumming. After all my efforts with my tongue, lips and fingers, endlessly trying to satisfy her, and here this man made her cum just by fucking her with his giant cock!

"My turn! I want to put it up your ass." I heard Roy say, in an almost pleading way.

"Roy." Mandy responded hesitantly. I guess this was something they had discussed before.

"Come on, what better time?" he asked, almost begging.

"Fine." Mandy submitted.

Roy pulled his cock out of Mandy's vagina and lifted his right leg so that his knee was square with his hip and foot on the ground, while his left leg remained on the knee. I was familiar with this position, Mandy and I would fuck doggystyle sometimes (well, not in her ass), but it always made me cum very quickly, especially when I had my leg like this. I knew a man could really fuck a girl deep this way, and since Mandy wasn't experienced with anal sex I worried for her well-being.

"Just keep relaxing." I heard Roy say. I guess they had more than discussed this before.

Roy held the head of his cock to Mandy's anus using his left hand, with his right hand gently holding her right buttcheek to spread her ass. The head of his cock and the next inch or so slid inside Mandy's opening quite quickly. I knew Roy's cock was covered in Mandy's cum and that would provide lube, but I was convinced they had got this far before.

"Fuck!" was all Mandy yelled out. I could see her trembling. "It's too big!"

"You should get your boyfriend to stretch you out first!" Roy laughed as he stared at me. "Get you prepared for a real cock!"

"Shut up!" Mandy giggled back. "Just keep going, I think we're good!"

I felt a little awkward seeing how casual they were with one another while Roy's cock was up Mandy's asshole, but she was right, I was surprised how well she was taking his giant muscle up her bum, he was already halfway in. He started pumping into her, slowly, as more and more of his long cock made its way deeper and deeper into my innocent girlfriend's tiny asshole. Mandy would grunt and groan as Roy worked his monstrous cock towards fucking her ass.

Roy slowed down his fucking to a grind, then leaned forward to wrap his right forearm around Mandy's chest. He pulled her upper body up and she was now face to face with me. For a brief second I worried she would see me, but her eyes were closed and she arched her head back so that she faced towards the ceiling. Roy used both hands to draw all her long blonde hair back into a ponytail, then took a strong hold of it with his left hand and clutched Mandy's hip with the right hand. He was purposely giving me a good, close view of my girlfriend's face as he fucked her ass with his colossal cock.

Roy again started slowly pushing more and more of his gigantic cock deeper into my little Mandy's asshole. Mandy's lips flared and her teeth were clenched in a growl. She let out a moan that might have convinced me she was giving birth. I thought they might stop but Roy stopped pumping into her and leaned forward again to put his right arm around her chest, this time gently holding her left breast in his palm. He rested his head on her left shoulder and leaned his head against hers. Mandy lifted her left hand from the floor and caressed Roy's left cheek, while she kissed at his right.

With the ambient light from the lamp on Roy and Mandy in this position, they looked very affectionate to one another, Roy tenderly embracing her, and Mandy delicately caressing and kissing him. Mandy might have been truthful about Roy having a big cock and fucking her hard, but she lied when she said it was just for a good fucking. They weren't just fucking, they were making love.

They were two lovers carefully trying something new, attempting anal sex. Two new things tonight, I guess, since this was the first time they fucked in front of me. At least, to my knowledge. I drank hard when I drank, this wasn't the first time I passed out when Mandy and I were hanging out. Roy lived a twenty minute walk from our place, even if he was drunk he could have come over for a late night visit after I had passed out. Maybe this was just the first time I had woken up while they were having sex in front of me.

The combination of my train of thought, thinking about all the times over the years Roy might have fucked my Mandy, with all the hard sex that was taking place in front of me, was too much to bare. Without touching myself once tonight, I could feel cum milking out of my penis. I just hoped it wouldn't leave a visible wet spot on my pants.