How I Know She Cheated on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Roy now had fit the entirety of his monstrous cock all the way up Mandy's ass. He kept hold of Mandy's chest, squeezing and rubbing his hand over the breast he held, and slowly pulled his cock about halfway out, before slowly pushing it back all the way in.

Mandy let out a long and breathless "Fuck!"

Roy knew what he was doing, he continued slowly pulling more of himself out and slowly pushing all the way back in. When he had a good long stride going slowly, he carefully started speeding up. Mandy's lips sealed and she started smiling, then she started giggling, then she started laughing.

Roy leaned back up and placed both his hands around Mandy's hips and began actually fucking her in a steady pace. The smacking sound of his crotch hitting her ass resumed, with a heavy reverberation. Mandy continued laughing and began screaming out loudly. I knew she was getting fucked so hard up the ass right now, that she lost focus of where she was and had forgotten to try and stay quiet. She might have even forgotten I was right in front of her too.

"Yes!" Mandy howled.

"Yeah, good girl!" Roy hooted back.

Suddenly, Mandy's hands hopped up from the ground onto the couch, planted right in front of my face. Her fingers scratched my face as she did so, and it must have reminded her of my presence, because she opened her eyes.

I hadn't responded in time, Mandy and I were staring into each other's eyes, as another man's massive cock pillaged her up the asshole. Her eyes always took my breath away, I was glued to them and couldn't close my eyes or look away. I wasn't sure what Mandy was thinking of, or if she was even really thinking of anything other than the pure ecstasy she was enjoying. We stared at one another for a long moment before she finally said something.

"Oh," she said softly, surprised. "Go back to sleep, honey"

That was all she had to say for me. Her head dropped down to rest on her arms, now leaning on the couch for support.

Roy laughed hysterically, and continued fucking Mandy's ass, he even began fucking her harder.

Go back to sleep, honey? How was I supposed to respond to that? She must have thought, as I hoped earlier, that I had just woken up in a haze and did not understand what I was seeing.

That, or she didn't care. Or maybe she wanted me to know that she was fucking somebody else and didn't want to hide it anymore. Or maybe this was how she wanted to break up with me and was going to dump me next. Or maybe she just had a kink to fuck another man in front of her sleeping boyfriend.

Whatever it was, I convinced myself I didn't care what she thought, my cock hadn't stopped milking cum out since it started. I didn't care what happened next, this was the most exciting experience of my life! I just wanted to keep watching the magnificent scene in front of me and not think of anything else, much like Mandy wasn't concerned with anything else other than the grand cock that was drilling her every way, in every hole.

"Okay," Roy finally said after he caught his breath and stopped frantically laughing. "Let's try it!"

Mandy got back up. I decided she was right that it might be best if I just pretended I hadn't seen anything and closed my eyes. I heard bumping and thumping around as they laughed and moved around. After I could hear Mandy's squealing and Roy's grunting resume, along with a less infrequent, loud smacking, I slowly opened my eyes back up.

Not more than a few inches, hovering over my head was Mandy's buttcheeks, and just under that were Roy's balls, dangling over my eyes. He had her held in the air again, I couldn't make out exactly how, all I could see was Mandy's ass and Roy's balls, but I could make out her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms over his shoulder. She had to have been holding her ankles to stay afloat, but Roy was assisting, holding her by the ass with both hands.

Roy held Mandy in the air like this and thrust his cock hard and fast into her ass, just inches away from my face, each time I heard Mandy scream out from above. Mandy took Roy's big cock up her ass incredibly hard this way, Roy squeezing her ass as he lifted her up into the air and then let her crash down on his pelvis. His cock almost entirely came out of her ass each time he lifted her, until only the head was rubbing against the entrance of her asshole, before thrusting harshly all the way deep inside Mandy's asshole.

"Ah fuck, I can't." Roy groaned as I saw Mandy's bum zoom in.

Roy had lowered Mandy until she was resting on me, her ass right on my face, one cheek on my forehead and the other on my lips, with Roy's cock rubbing against one side of my nose as it pumped into Mandy's asshole that was rubbing against my left cheek. Roy's balls rubbed against my right cheek, but I tried to focus on Mandy's beautiful anus and her sweet ass on my lips that I wanted to kiss so badly.

"Ah, fuck!" Roy shouted out in shock. "Gonna cum!"

"No, wait!" Mandy pleaded. "Keep fucking me! I want you to keep fuckig me hard!"

Too late, I knew Roy was cumming hard, his cock deep inside Mandy's ass now. I could feel his balls tensing and convulsing against my cheek, and I could feel drops of his cum on my cheek and nose as Mandy's asshole, filled with Roy's huge cock, rubbed against my face.

Roy was roaring loudly, even though my ears were covered by all sorts of Mandy and Roy's body parts, his roar was still deafening. Mandy's entire body was convulsing back and forth as her ass shaked over my face.

Then silence. Everything was still. Mandy's bum was still squished into my face as she sat on my head, Roy's huge cock still fully stuffed inside her ass. Then, slowly, I could feel Roy's cock sliding out of her anus, when the head popped out, so did a lot of his cum. It poured over my nose and cheeks, some of it trickling over my lips and eyebrows. Roy had cum a lot. I didn't know what either cum or shit tasted like, but I knew I was tasting both on my lips right now. Still, more cum milked out of my penis.

"Hold still." I heard Roy tell Mandy. "Stay there, crouch over his face and let the cum drip out."

"Roy!" Mandy protested. "You're fucking gross!"

"C'mon, he obviously doesn't think much of you if he thinks you've been fucking me the whole time you've dated him."

"I have been fucking you the whole time I've been dating him." Mandy laughed. I should have known, she never stopped fucking him from the first time. Who could blame her? Look at this magnificent cock and how well it fucks her!

Roy and Mandy must have been done debating the situation, because Mandy crouched over me, turning so that she was crouching over my face, her bum over my eyes, her anus right over my nose, and her sweet lips just an inch from my tongue. I longed to reach out and lick her, but I stayed still.

I watched as her rear hole squeezed closed and then slowly spread out like it might open. Each time, drops of Roy's dirty cum oozed out and Mandy would lower her bottom so that her anus would rub against my nose and lips. She had such filthy kinks I never knew about! I wanted to tell her she could do whatever she wanted to me, but I realized she already did. My opinion on the subject didn't matter to her.

"Let's go to bed." Mandy said softly, her asshole still leaking out cum, but not enough to drip anymore on my cum-covered face.

In a moment she was in the air again, wrapped around Roy as he carried her. He walked to his bed, which was only a few feet away from the couch in his small studio apartment, but partly out of my line of sight. I would have had to move my head to continue watching them. I knew I was risking a lot, but I slowly turned my head to see them. Roy dropped Mandy onto the bed, her head hit the pillow right away and her eyes closed. She was clearly exhausted.

I looked at Roy, still standing at the bed, who turned around to look at me briefly. He saw my eyes open and smiled at me, giving me the middle finger again, before turning off the lamp and crawling into the bed behind my girlfriend. They wrapped up with one another, their legs twisting together like a pretzel, Roy's arm under Mandy's and wrapped around her torso, holding her breasts.

"Goodnight, baby." Mandy said softly as she gently kissed Roy's cheek, before he rested it on hers.

I closed my eyes. I didn't think I would be able to get back to sleep, my cock was still rock hard and milking out cum, but I knew the entertainment was done.

"I think we woke him up. He saw us." Mandy whispered to Roy.

"Ya, when you told him to go back to sleep? That was hilarious! He did fall right back to sleep though, don't worry." Roy lied to her. He was having fun with me now, continuing, "He'll just think it was yet another dream he was having of us fucking! You told him how big I am, right?"

Mandy snickered and murmured in agreement, before changing the topic, "He's going to know something's up if he wakes up before us and sees us in bed together."

"He knows you like to sleep naked, right?" Roy asked. I did know that, of course he did too. "So do I. What, he can't trust his girlfriend enough to sleep naked in bed with another man?"

Mandy and Roy both burst into laughter. I decided if I did wake up before them I should lay here with my eyes closed until they woke up to avoid the whole confrontation.

"Why are you with him?" Roy asked, clearly not done with the conversation.

"I don't know. He's a nice guy and he's cute. And he spends his money on me! And! AND!" Mandy was getting excited now and giggling. "And I get fucked well whenever I want!"

"And you're a girl that cheats." Roy snickered.

"Well, you still don't want a girlfriend?" Mandy asked softly. Roy shook his head and grumbled, Mandy continued, "So I should just be single, and satisfied just being your concubine?"

Oh no, I wasn't going to let that happen. Mandy deserved better. Their conversation over, I came to the only conclusion available: I knew I had to do what was required to make sure Roy continued fucking my Mandy whenever she wanted.

I knew what I needed to do...