How I Learned to Love Trans Porn

Story Info
An effeminate bi-friendly man shares his love of trans porn.
1.2k words
4.45
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met the Irishman in the summer of 2017 on Tinder, Feeld - I don't recall which. His lean body type wasn't really my style, but his brain was very intriguing. I'm calling him Blarney because a few months into knowing each other he went back to Ireland to visit his family and brought me a piece of the Blarney Stone, which I still proudly display on my fireplace mantle.

Gardener by day, thespian by night, he lived in a flat in the city with two other roommates. Late 30s, very pale, long and bony with a treasure trail of hair from his chest to his pot o' gold. He would take care of rich people's gardens in the daytime and then acted in plays at night and on the weekends. He was really Irish with a sexy accent and all his family back in the Old Country. He was also quite effeminate and very bi-friendly and curious. This all added up to quite a fun and dramatic persona.

I first met Blarney in the city at a dive bar. He ordered whiskey. We talked effortlessly for three hours about everything from plants to Ireland to cooking to family to sexual exploits.

It took us awhile to organize a second date, but we kept up on text - mostly about the sexual exploits. I was on the dating scene exploring like a modern Magellan at the time.

"I've been chatting a lil with a bi friendly guy."

"Hmmmm. Is he cute?"

"Yes, I haven't met him yet, but told him about you. He told me he wanted me to teach him to suck dick using you as the test subject :)"

"Oh my fucking god. I've actually done this once before a lady. It's so hot. If he's cute and in shape, I'd be up for it for sure...You have all kinds of wild thoughts in my head woman...there is something really hot about talking about this with you."

"I like that you are bi friendly and kinky and into some dress up time. I'd really enjoy exploring that with you..."

"Me too! I better launder my lingerie..."

"Oh pls do!! I'll do the same :)"

"Lingerie party!!...ahem, do you ever watch porn?"

"You betcha!"

"Ever watch trans ladies?"

"No! That sounds interesting..."

"Lots of cute little femme tranie gals. Maybe we could watch together sometime and get off at the same time! Some of them barely have breast and are really just super femme guys with girly faces. Something about them really turns me on...sort of gender neutral types I guess..."

On our second meet-up, he came to me late on a Saturday afternoon right after I moved into my new house. My living room was quite sparse with just a TV and a futon cushion on the floor acting poorly as a couch. I had a barely stable, old IKEA wood table and four chairs outside on the deck.

Dusk had nearly arrived when he did and I already had a bottle of wine open for us to enjoy. We took it out back to view the fading colors of the setting sun.

After a glass, he launched in a soliloquy from the latest production he was in. I could barely keep up with what he was saying as he twirled around the deck, gestured demonstratively and abruptly stopped all motion at the end of most sentences.

When he was finished, I gave him an enthusiastic round of applause and a wide grin. He leaned down to me sitting in the chair and gave me a soft, wet kiss in appreciation.

As the sun disappeared, it got a little chilly so we moved back in to the house. Before I could even get the wine set down in the kitchen, he coyly asked if he could put on a pair of my panties. Oh hell yes, I wanted to see where this would go, and more importantly, if it would turn me on. I could say at the time I had never been asked that question by a man.

He picked out a sheer pink pair with a fuchsia lace trim. With his slim frame, the medium fit him perfectly well being just a little snug in the front for obvious reasons. You would have thought he had put on a superman cape or a queen's gown! He instantaneously turned into a different person - giddy, light on his toes prancing around the living room, running his hands over his chest, humming a tune - happy.

It was a turn on to watch.

"Thank you for celebrating my little inner queen with me."

"My pleasure."

"Let me show you those nice trans femme ladies I was talking about."

We went to a porn site online on my phone and then cast it to the TV.

She was dark olive-skinned with quite large, perfectly round breast implants, very slim with long, dark hair, long thin legs, painted nails and a bit of an over painted face. I don't even recall what the guy looked like - who cared? I wanted to see her in action. I had never seen a trans woman naked before.

She was lying on the bed - every bit of hair removed except what was on her head. The camera angle was from the bottom corner of the bed looking up and from the side at her. He came from the end of the bed and crawled up and over her. She put her hands on either side of his face and moved it directly over her cock. She slid his mouth right over her hard dick and directed it by pulling it up and down. Her cock was long and slim to complement her body. Her moans were high-pitched and she gave him lots of direction and encouragement.

"Just like that daddy."

She stopped him, pulled her legs up to expose her ass and he dove in with his cock. The camera zoomed in and filled the screen with his wide cock plunging in and out of her ass. Hers was open, hairless - a perfect round hole for his fucking hard peg.

She was still hard and began stroking herself.

Good fucking god it was so hot to watch. Blarney had been playing with me during this entire time, but I could hardly pay attention. I was on my back on the flattened futon cushion and he had buried his face in my pussy. The visual and physical overstimulation was amazing.

She started stroking faster and yelling louder. He went harder pounding her ass.

She came first - all over her big round tits. He followed and when he pulled out, the camera went right in to capture the cum dripping out of her ass.

The video stopped and now that I could concentrate on Blarney I was bound to explode in record time.

My mind was racing over what I had just watched. I closed my eyes and replayed the entire video again watching her exploding on herself while rocking back and forth to his fucking her ass. Blarney coupled with the images on the back on my eyeballs was too much to control. My back arched and I pulled my pussy back away from his mouth as I screamed through my orgasm. Grabbed my left breast and cupped my soaking pussy while I spasmed. Once I came out of that trance-like high and opened my eyes, I looked down to the widest smile on his face.

"Wow - thank you. That was fucking amazing in so many ways."

Those images are on repeat in my mind to this day during sex with and without a partner, and continually have me seeking out trans and gay porn when the mood strikes.