The Futa Family Ch. 01

Story Info
An impromptu sleepover with my friend turns interesting.
4.1k words
4.63
34.6k
100

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer's day, and I had trotted over to the cooler and popped it open. Behind me, a bunch of other kids were running around after a soccer ball. A cool breeze hit me in the face as I cracked open a fresh bottle of Powerade and sipped it.

It was hard to believe that the summer was almost over. In less than a month, I'd be a high school senior. It was best to enjoy life now before I'd have to worry about applying for college and financial aid. The good report card that I had received from the last quarter had ensured that my parents wouldn't hassle me about those things either.

Right now, I was at the park with a few friends playing some soccer. It was late afternoon, which was probably the best time of day to be outside without burning to death. If it weren't for the heat, I'd have been out here all day.

"I'm telling you, Josh is a great winger," a girl said as she jogged over towards me. "I keep telling him to try out for the JV team next year."

"It was nice of you to show him those moves you learned at soccer camp," I said.

"Yeah, he didn't need it."

Taylor grinned before going into the cooler, pulling out a bottled water, and pressing against her temple. She was a pretty girl with an athletic build, and her sweaty brown hair was styled in a French bob. I watched as she furtively studied the 8 people still playing soccer. She loved the sport to death.

That was one of the many things she and I had in common. Taylor Kuhn was one of my closest friends. She had moved here during our sophomore year from another state. In the two years of high school that we'd shared so far, we always had 3 or more classes together. Despite being the new girl, she had clicked instantly with both me and many of my other friends.

"Jess is looking especially bouncy today while she bounces that ball," I said with an intentionally pervy smile.

"I hadn't noticed," Taylor lied, fighting to conceal her grin.

That was another thing we shared in common: girls. In addition to playing for the varsity girls soccer team at our high school, she also played for the OTHER team. I could casually talk with Taylor about girls that I wanted to bang as easily as I did with my guy friends. Seeing Jess Miller running around in the field with her nice butt and blonde ponytail was a treat. I knew that she was exactly Taylor's type.

Taylor unashamedly grabbed the crotch of her shorts and adjusted them. "My balls itch," she complained.

Yes, you heard that part correctly.

Yet again, Taylor and I had another thing in common: we both had male genitalia. She was a futanari, having been born with the nethers of both genders. I wasn't worried about our friends hearing what she had said, they already knew.

During her first year at our school, Taylor had been in a relationship with another girl. It wasn't long before the entire school became aware of her...unique physiology. Needless to say, our classmates had the typical range of reactions to the news such as shock, awe, indifference, disgust, and admiration.

Since then, Taylor had enjoyed relationships with many girls, and a few boys, too. She had no problem with being a futanari, and the small army of friends she had didn't have a problem with it either. The fact that she was also one of the best players on the varsity girls' soccer team also helped her popularity.

It suddenly got cloudy, and we heard the rumble of thunder. Our friends ran off the soccer field and grabbed their belongings. We all hurried to the parking lot, hoping to reach our cars before the rain fell.

"Are we all going to Denny's?" Eric asked.

"I can't," said Jess. "I have to get home and grab a shower before my grandma comes over for dinner."

Most of our group couldn't make it either for various reasons. Leaving just me and Taylor free for the remainder of the day. Before we could discuss hanging out tomorrow, the rain forced us all to disperse. I ran with Taylor to her car, helping her toss the cooler into her trunk before getting into the vehicle.

In addition to being good friends, we also had our birthdays a day apart, with hers being on June 13th and mine the day after. But while I had gotten just some clothes and cash, she'd gotten 1984 Ford Mustang GT. Despite the humiliation of being 18 years old, licensed, and not having a car, I was glad to have Taylor as a friend who was more than happy to give me a ride.

We sat together in the car, completely soaked, watching the rain fall harder than it did five minutes ago. I pulled out my smart phone, relieved that it was still working despite having gotten a bit wet. The time read 4:30 PM.

"Well, we could always get Denny's ourselves and then see a movie," I offered. "It's still pretty early."

"I got some frozen pizza at my house," Taylor offered. "Let's crash at my place for a bit."

"Sure."

Taylor turned the engine over and drove carefully through the rain. I was amazed that I was going to her house. Despite being really good friends, I really didn't know much about her family or where she lived for that matter. Whenever we hung out after school, it was usually at the house of a mutual friend or someplace like the mall or a restaurant. As we talked, I tried to rack my brain for the last time I had even met one of her parents.

Taylor didn't have any social media accounts, stating often that they were full of poisonous drama. I, for one, couldn't really argue with that assessment. It was interesting to think that I would soon be seeing where she lived for the first time.

About 40 minutes later, we found ourselves way out of town in a rural area far north of the park. She took us down an old, paved road with a heavy tree canopy. We stopped in front of a large iron gate, and she pushed a transponder on her sun visor. The gate slid to the side to admit us.

"Golly, you live far," I remarked. "Is this the place where they filmed those Tarzan movies?"

"Sure is. That's why I have a monkey in my front passenger seat," she quipped.

I bowed in deference to her comeback. When I looked forward out of the windshield, my eyes goggled as we came up to what I assumed was Taylor's house. The car rolled up to what I could only describe as a mansion.

"THIS IS WHERE YOU LIVE?!" I yelped.

"That reaction never gets old," Taylor muttered.

Taylor pulled the car around to one of the biggest garages that I had ever seen. Her old car looked so out of place parked next to the BMW, Land Rover, and Porsche already parked inside. We got out of the car, and I followed her into the house. We passed a number of opulent rooms, which made me feel like I was in some kind of luxury hotel. I felt out of place being still garbed in my grimy, rain-soaked clothes from the park.

"Will your mom be upset with us tracking dirt and water through her house?" I asked.

Taylor stopped walking and looked at me. "I guess you're right. We should get cleaned up before we grab something to eat. Follow me."

She led me through a number of hallways. I didn't hear anything that would indicate that someone else was here besides us. We entered a laundry room that was so beautiful and spacious that my mother would kindly give me up to own it. It had a high ceiling, numerous shelves, cabinets, and even a couch and wall-mounted television.

Taylor stopped in front of the front-loading washing machine and kicked off her cleats. I followed suit and watched as she deposited both pairs into the nearby sink.

"We'll let those air-dry for a few hours," she said. "If I have to, I can toss them in the dryer."

"That's cool," I said.

Taylor then peeled off her socks and tossed them into the washing machine, so I did the same. Then her shirt came off, so I got rid of mine as well. When she yanked down her shorts, I froze.

"Um, should I maybe wait until..." I stammered.

My thought processes came to a screeching halt after Taylor relieved herself of her sports bra and tossed it into the washer. She didn't seem bothered by the fact that I couldn't stop staring at her breasts. She then upped the ante by taking off her panties.

I guess I had always expected this day to come, ever since I learned that she was a futanari. Still, I had imagined that it would happen at the beach, or maybe during prom, but I knew one day that I would come face-to-face with her junk. My eyes instantly left her breasts and went to her crotch, where they were greeted of the sight of her penis and balls.

They actually looked similar to mine, except Taylor's pubes were a much lighter shade of brown. She also had a longer shaft than I did, even though it was still flaccid. She snapped her fingers loudly to bring me out of my reverie.

"You okay there, buddy?" Taylor asked.

"Uh, yeah," I breathed. "Just wasn't prepared for the nudeness."

"No worries, just pop the rest of your clothes inside and I'll start the cycle."

I took a deep breath as I removed what clothing I had left and handed them to my friend. She casually tossed the clothes into the wash, put in the detergent and fabric softener, and started the machine.

Taylor lifted her arm, sniffed her pit, and made a face. "I think my Lady Speed Stick is slowing down."

"Well, we played hard today."

"Follow me," she said.

Once again, I followed her through the grandiose halls of her stately home. It's one thing to walk through a mansion in dirty clothes, but it feels super weird doing it naked. I kept worrying that we'd run into a butler or maid, but no one encountered us during our sojourn.

We took a staircase to the second story, and after a few more minutes of walking, Taylor led me into a room. Seeing the textbooks, soccer gear, and trophies left no doubt that this was her bedroom. It looked like a fancy hotel room suite with its separate living room.

She then led me to the bathroom, which had a marble sink, and a huge Roman bathtub with a faucet shaped like a cherub holding a vase. Taylor opened the door of large shower and turned on the water.

"Water's good," she said after a few minutes. "Come on."

I voiced no objection as I followed her into the shower. She grabbed a bottle of body wash, squeezed a glob into her hand and then into mine. She lathered herself while talking to me casually as if it were just another hangout.

"I have deluxe, pepperoni, or three cheese," she said. "Or, if you're not in the mood for pizza, I could make some pancakes and bacon."

"Pepperoni pizza is fine with me," I said flatly.

"Great. I'm glad that my mom isn't here; she always freaks out when I shower during a storm."

While Taylor kept talking, I tried to calm myself from freaking out about being in a shower with a futanari. This wasn't my first time being naked with a female, and I'd shared a shower with guys in the locker room before, but this felt like some weird mix of both. Oddly enough, as I lathered myself under the warm water, I felt a bit aroused.

I had always thought Taylor was kind of cute, even though she wore somewhat masculine clothing at school. Here in the shower, I was treated to her toned buttocks, full bush, and her average-sized, bell-shaped breasts. She then turned around and handed me the bottle of body wash.

"Hey, do my back for me," she said.

"Okay."

I squirted some body wash into my hands, rubbed them together, and began massaging it into her skin. She kept talking about soccer, the storm outside, and what would be on television. I'm not sure if it was the nudity, my close proximity to a naked female, or the sight of the suds running down her back, but something happened to make Taylor pause and suddenly whip her head back at me.

"Uh, you okay back there?" Taylor asked with a puzzled smile.

"Yeah, I'm listening," I assured her.

"Okay, well your friend down there is interrupting our conversation."

I looked down in horror to see that I was erect, with my glans poking Taylor in her left ass cheek. I pulled away and tried in vain to cover it with my hands. Taylor seemed to find the situation funny. She laughed as she turned around and shut the water off. I stood there blushing and wishing that I would dissolve and run into the drain.

"It's okay, Carter," she said. "I'm actually flattered. If we're being honest, you're probably the least shitty guy that I know, which is why I don't feel weird about being naked around you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. A lot of the guys at school are only friends because they want me to make their dicks feel good, or make MY dick feel good. You, on the other hand, don't try any of that shit." She then walked up until her face was a few centimeters from mine. "So, I'm gonna try some shit."

Taylor pressed her lips against mine while gently moving my hands away from my crotch. I instead used my hands to take her into my embrace. A moan escaped my lips as she grasped my dick and gently stroked it.

I cupped her firm buttocks while reciprocating her kiss. She offered no resistance as I slid my tongue into her mouth. It found hers quickly and we dueled within the confines of her maw.

Below, I felt something large poking me in the abdomen. I looked down and marveled as her erect penis greeted me with vein-throbbing vigor. I found myself somewhat impressed and a bit more aroused.

"Looks like your friend wants to join the party," I said to Taylor.

"Why don't we take this party to the bed?" She suggested.

"Good idea."

We both exited the shower. Taylor tossed me a towel and I gave myself a quick dry job. Taylor crawled into bed, and as she was on her hands and knees, I could clearly see her vulva, which gave me some relief as to what I was about to do, though the experience was still quite new to me. She quickly rolled onto her back, just in time for me to leap upon her and resume our make out session.

Our hands traveled all over each other, squeezing breasts, chests, and loins with unbridled desire. More and more I felt strange about feeling a penis that didn't belong to me. Though our moist skin was still a bit clammy in the air-conditioned room, our shared body heat was growing by the second.

To show Taylor that I wasn't afraid of her male parts, I gently started to fondle her nuts. She mewled and gasped as I showed her the apparently well-received attentions that I usually gave myself. Even with my eyes fluttering, I could feel her rigid dick painting pre-cum onto my skin.

"Oh, yeah," Taylor moaned. "Oh, yes. Touch me! Touch me more!"

She let out a cry as I bent down and took her right nipple into my mouth. She definitely liked that too, because she clutched my head with one hand and pulled it closer to her chest. I teased her hard nub with the tip of my tongue and drew circles on her areola.

While we were rolling around in the bed, I noticed a new smell coming into play. It was heady, a little pungent, but somewhat pleasant. It kind of reminded me of the smell of not wearing enough deodorant, but it wasn't as offensive. For some strange reason, this smell was coming from Taylor, and it was making me hornier.

While I was playing with Taylor's balls, my fingertips became aware of a large wetness beneath them. Reaching lower, my hand found Taylor's wet pussy. As I stroked her moist nether lips, she broke off our kiss let out a loud moan.

"Oh, yeah!" Taylor cried as I sucked on her neck. "Don't stop, please keep touching my pussy!"

I slipped a finger inside and she seemed to be so overwhelmed that she let go of my cock, but I didn't mind. While she was on her back, I lay on my side, stroking her inner folds and teasing her clit with my fingertips. She had her hands above head, grasping the pillows and covers as she tried to weather the wonderful sensations from her womanhood.

It was weird seeing my friend with her eyes shut, her face red, and her mouth moaning. This was the same girl that wore a tuxedo to the sports banquet we had last year. This girl had poured half a bottle of Dasani over my head just last week as a joke, and now I had my fingers inside of her.

I then noticed her cock, wagging as I continued to pleasure her. I sat up and grabbed it with my free hand, finding the surface was already slick with Taylor's pre-cum. I gave her a vigorous handjob and she clasped a hand over her eyes, clearly unprepared for this new feeling.

"Oh, Carter! Oh, yeah! Keep going! I love it when you stroke my cock!"

Part of me wanted to compliment her dick, but this was still too new for me. I kept going, smiling at the fact that I was giving my friend such pleasure. I started imagining that it was my dick that I was stroking, and Taylor seemed to like that. She grabbed both of her nipples and gave them a rough pinch. It seemed then that whatever musk she was putting out was getting stronger, because I was still rock hard.

"Oh, shit!" Taylor opened her eyes and looked at me. "Carter, I'm gonna cum! Oh, watch me cum! Oh, oh, OH! Mmmmm!"

I felt her pussy spasm and clinch around my fingers. Her entire body went stiff as a board. Within my grasp, Taylor's dick spurted out yellowish-white slime that stained both her abdomen and my fist. Once she was done, I took my hands off of her and lounged on my side while I watched her come down from her orgasm.

She was panting hard, a hand over her eyes, and her nipples throbbing. I said nothing, wanting to give her the ample time to recover. It didn't take long for her to remove her hand from her face and look at me with a smile.

"Thanks, partner," she breathed.

"Don't mention it," I told her.

"Why? You didn't like that?"

"No, no!" I stammered. "I liked that a lot, believe me. I was saying..."

"Relax, dumbass. I'm messing with you." She sat up and surveyed her excretions. "Whew! I sure made a mess. I haven't cum like that in while. Let's go downstairs and get something to eat."

She got out of bed and went into the bathroom, using a wet washcloth to clean herself. I washed my hands and looked down at my dick, which was still uncomfortably hard. Taylor gave me some of her clothes to wear and we went down to the kitchen. She put a frozen pizza in the oven and then we went to the laundry room to throw our clothes in the dryer. When the pizza was done, she led me to one of the many living rooms, where we watched a few hours of television.

"It's getting late," I said with a yawn. "You mind giving me a ride home?"

"Not in that weather," Taylor said, nodding towards the window. Even though it was dark, there was still a torrential downpour raging outside. "Why not crash here?"

"Sure," I replied. "Let me text my folks."

As expected, my parents had no problem whatsoever with my staying the night; Taylor was well-liked by my family. Around midnight, we both decided to call it a night. We took our dishes to the kitchen and washed them, retrieved our clean laundry, and then headed upstairs.

"So, you have a guest room where I can crash?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but you can just kick it in my room," she said.

"Thanks," I said, though I was thrilled to be spending the night with one of my best friends. It was still so strange to me. Before this, I had barely considered her as a potential sexual prospect. Taylor wasn't bad looking, but many other girls at school ranked higher on my Bang List.

Once inside, I put my folded laundry on the couch and followed Taylor to her bed. She wasted no time in hoisting her shirt over her head and tossing it aside. She removed the rest of her clothes and climbed into the bed. I followed her lead and denuded before joining her.

"Good night," she said to me before rolling over.

"Night," I replied, trying to hide my disappointment. I was so confused, thinking that we were going to pick up where we left off. It was so weird, being naked and in the same bed with her, but just going to sleep. I gave my boner a mental apology followed with a promise that we'd knock one out once we got home.

12