How I Lost My Anal Virginity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember thinking, I'll bet she's wearing those men's style women's knickers. You know the ones with the wide band, with big letters?

Well, I was actually interested in something she said, so at the end of the day after the talks, I went to speak to her. Soon we got off the subject and just had a general chat. Honestly, I was interested but I cannot deny a certain sexual frisson as I chatted to her.

Another thing, as we were speaking, her eyes darted everywhere over my body! If I had to put percentages on it, I would have said 25% my tits, 25% my neck and 50% my cunt. I'm sorry, that sounds so vulgar.

But you know, partly it was my fault. I was wearing a pair of these modern denims, you know cut tight over the woman's fanny, really I'm too old for that now! Also, as I've moved on a bit, my fanny does seem to bulge out more, I cannot deny there's quite a swelling mound there. Dick says he loves it when I wear those jeans. I think Robyn did as well!

By now the room was almost empty, so it was time to go.

'If you want to know any more,' she said as she pulled out a notebook, looking down at my fanny, 'here's my mobile number.'

Well, I just popped the paper away in my purse, as I couldn't imagine any reason to be back in touch. But I never threw it out.

Mind you, I'm puzzled why I thought I'd never have any use for it, for as I was walking away I realised that the cottony crotch of my knickers was soaking. Yes, my cum juice had started flowing, and you know what causes that...arousal.

I phoned her up and invented a bit of a story about researching some topic she'd mentioned. I don't think she was fooled for a moment. We made a date that I would go over one afternoon next week.

I told Dick where I was going. Why not, he didn't know what I had in mind? I got there and parked down the street. I'd deliberately worn a nice loose summery skirt, cotton, very full. On an impulse, once I'd parked I reached down and pulled my knickers off and put them in my handbag.

Robyn welcomed me. She had a very nice flat, though I was struck immediately by the rather...suggestive...pictures on her walls. She made some coffee, then sat down on a seat opposite me. We chatted for a bit. The conversation dried up.

'Why are you here?' she said.

Well, despite my resolve, I was a bit flummoxed at that point, so I did the only think I could think of -- opened my legs. I wasn't showing anything mind you, but it was pretty obvious!

In a second, she was off her seat and over beside me. Her mouth found mine and she kissed me passionately. Well, it took me a few moments to adjust but soon my tongue was in her mouth as well.

Her hands started roaming around, felt my tits, then moved down to slide up my thighs. She reached down and pulled up my skirt. Her hand went up, then she let out an, 'Oh!' She'd found my bare cunt.

Well, talk about moving fast! She slid down onto her knees between my legs and this time her mouth was on my cunt in milliseconds.

And you know, I don't know how to put this: she positively ATE me! She took huge chunks of my fanny into her mouth and chewed and sucked on it. I told you I produce a lot of juice, I could hear her slurping away. Actually, it was quite sore at first and I was wondering if I'd made a mistake.

But after a while she stopped and looked up, grinning.

'Gosh, you have got a very juicy fanny.

'I've been dreaming of this off and on ever since that course. Mostly on, mind you, especially since you phoned. I dream about the mound of your cunt.'

With that she got back down and got to work on my fanny. This time she was much gentler, sucking and licking my hood, clit and lips. I came in no time.

'Bed?' We got through to her bedroom and helped each other strip off. Yes, men's style knickers. Then I got a bit of a surprise. She was wearing some sort of bra that seemed to flatten her tits.

Robyn actually had quite big full tits, then surprise two. You couldn't see them through her bra, but Robyn had both nipples pierced, little rings in both of them. This would be interesting, I'd never sucked tits with rings...

'You've got a lovely body, Suzi,' she said. Well, I was quite proud of my body. As I said earlier, I'd managed not to put on any weight over the years so I had a nice waist. You know about my quite sticky-out fanny, but what I hadn't mention was that it was really hairy. Robyn gently rubbed it.

Dick thought my arse was my best feature, I think that was why he was so keen on anal. And my tits were nice and full without being too big. Sorry, I'm repeating myself.

'You too.' Robyn was at least ten years younger than me and her body was really taut. Apart from having bigger tits than I thought, she had some really erotic tattoos in some surprising places.

And a lovely little...what do you call it...landing strip. It was the same red as her hair and I couldn't wait, where I would find another surprise.

Anyway, this time I took the initiative, just leaned forward and started sucking her breasts. They were really lovely, never sucked nipples before with rings through them. Nobody had thought of that at college. I cupped and fondled and sucked them for quite a bit, then started to move down. You know, kissing a woman's body is just beautiful. I got down to the landing strip and gave that a good suck.

Then onwards and downwards, if you know what I mean. Then another surprise, well two, that makes four. Robyn had another body piercing, a little bar through her hood. Discovered that's often called a bar-bell, like in weight lifting, I suppose?

Never knew the difference between a bar-bell and a dumbbell till I looked up wiki. Honestly, if there's a sex term ever invented it's on there. Anyway, Robyn told me it made being sucked there particularly erotic. Well, erotic for me as well.

But then the bigger (or biggest?) surprise -- Robyn had a really big clitoris! Aroused, it must have been nearly an inch and a half long.

You know, of course you do, that the clitoris and the penis are the same organ, it's just that in men it grows into a cock, while in women it usually stays quite small, often just a button. (You men, that doesn't mean it's not super-sensitive, y'know!)

Well, I'd seen some big ones on the porn site, but this was my first real actual live experience.

'Oh!' I let out, couldn't stop myself.

From Robyn above, 'Like it? One of my best features.'

'Hmmm...,' I said and started sucking it. Gosh it was good. I soon found what Robyn liked to do, as she started to thrust up against my mouth, just like a man would do with his cock. She soon had a tremendous orgasm. She liked the little bar to be sucked as well, said it gave her another fabulous sensation.

Well, we had such a lovely afternoon. I'd quite forgotten how nice another woman's body could be, all soft and yielding, no rough hairy bits or sharp elbows and knees. I had to go about four o'clock, get back to make supper. Couldn't leave hubby late for his tea.

We had a quick shower before I left. Actually, that's not true. I had a quick shower, couldn't really go home smelling of sex. But Robyn said she liked to stay hot and sweaty, smelling our body fluids. Well, you never know what turns on some people!

I got my clothes on and went to drive off. That was fine...oh, I don't know if I'm going to tell you this...I suppose I'll have to, now I've started!

Half a mile down the road I was still feeling really aroused and I found my hand down on my fanny. I said I'd got dressed, but actually I hadn't put my knickers back on! I put my clothes on in Robyn's bedroom, but remember I tucked my knickers in my handbag and that was still downstairs.

Well, you know, as I rubbed it and could feel myself coming, it wasn't really safe. Luckily the road I was driving on had some quite big off road lay-bys, rest stops, do you call them? I pulled into one (driving single-handed!) and luckily there was no one near.

I got three fingers up my cunt and gave myself a really good workout until I came. All sorts of pictures were rushing through my brain, sucking Robyn, Robyn sucking me...then the thought of Dick's cock up me later...

Got home. Well, now I was in a conundrum. Should I tell Dick what I'd been up to or not? When he'd told me about Rob, it had been a big dramatic scene. I decided not to tell him. Let him work it out for himself, see how long it took him!

Well, this was a new rhythm. Dick would go off to Rob's and I'd go off to Robyn's, now staying the night. Robyn and me had lovely sex, it got really intense.

Robyn started doing something new...and at first I nearly stopped her! What a fool I can be. The second week I went over, Robyn was down on me, sucking me out. Then I felt her mouth move a bit and the next thing I knew she was kissing, sucking and tonguing my bumhole!

That's what I'd stopped Dick from doing for years! I nearly reached down to stop Robyn, then I thought, what are you thinking about? This is a no holds barred new sexual experience.

I let her get on with it and it was very nice. You know, I cannot tell a lie, ever since Dick had taken up with Rob I'd been wondering what it would be like to have an anal experience.

Anyway, Robyn was very clever about it. That first week, she just tongued me and stopped. The next week, she went down on me and I was really looking forward to her...rimming me, I'd learned to call it. But she didn't, she just kept sucking my cunt.

Eventually, I said, 'Robyn are you going to...?'

She looked up, 'Only if you want me to.'

'Yes, of course I do, I can't stand it, suck me there for God's sake.'

As she sucked there, I felt something else. Sure enough, she pushed a finger up my bumhole. One good thing about her being a dyke, her fingernails were nice and short! A second then a third finger followed. As she had three fingers of her other hand up my fanny, I soon came with a huge explosive orgasm. God, when I think about it now, it was just amazing.

The next week, she produced a vibrator. She just waved it about and said, 'Want it up you?' But it wasn't for my cunt, it was for my bumhole. From there, we went on to a strap-on, a lovely double one. Gosh, we had the most erotic fun with that! It went everywhere.

I said earlier I wouldn't tell Dick, just see how long it took him to work it out. Well, he did but not in the way you might expect. We'd both been out and that evening as usual I was so randy I couldn't wait and dragged him upstairs.

We threw off our clothes, I lay back on the bed with my thighs spread out, 'Suck me, Dick, hard.'

Well, he went down, but soon popped back up, 'Wh...where did you get that?'

I couldn't think what he was talking about. I looked down between my thighs to see a love-bite, not three inches from my cunt! With three perfect teeth marks! Not a lot of point in telling him I'd banged my leg on the dressing table, was there?

Then a look of slow dawning comprehension on his face.

'You...you...you've been doing it with that lady, Robyn, that you've been going to see! And I thought...'

'What's sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose,' I said.

But what I was thinking was men, they're so taken up with their own cocks that they just don't see what's going on around them!

Then, I thought of something else...that dirty bitch Robyn had done it quite deliberately! One thing about Robyn that I didn't entirely like was she liked to bite. I'd got to quite like it, but if she was nuzzling a bit to hard, I would stop her -- I didn't want any bruises.

My mistake, I'd told her that when I got back the first thing I liked Dick to do was go down on me and give me a good sucking! Then I worked out when she must have done it...and I hadn't felt a thing. That wasn't surprising, as she'd just introduced me to a new toy, a sort of U shaped dildo, with one bit for your fanny and one bit for your bumhole.

She'd shoved it up me and it was very nice -- but what she hadn't told me was that it had a vibrating and thrusting action. She suddenly turned it on to max. As at the same time she was working my clit with her fingers, not surprisingly I had a massive orgasm. I was shaking like a leaf.

The dirty bitch...oh dear I've called her that again...must have got down and bit me there and then!

Well, but what was Dick thinking about this discovery? I soon found out, he just got back down and started sucking the love-bite. Must have turned him on even more, knowing that he was sucking where just a few hours ago Robyn had been down on me.

Then he shafted me, really vigorously and hard, almost too hard. I think he liked the idea of me having sex with Robyn! Well, the next week he had a few more love-bites to suck on! I told Robyn all about it and she said, 'Oh good, does that mean I've got carte blanche to give you as many love-bites as I like?'

Well, I said just this once. In the end I had five...no six, one on my neck, one on each of my breasts, one on my tummy, one on my thigh and one actually on the fleshy bit of my cunt. That hurt a bit when she did it. Anyway, Dick had a field day (or night). But after that I only let her do it one at a time!

But you know, I've really got off the point. This is meant to be a story about how Dick then I lost our anal virginity...but I just have to tell you one more thing before I get back to it. I'm getting as bad as Dick...he's always saying, I digress. Drives me nuts, I expect it does you to?

But I'm enjoying telling you about Robyn and my lesbo adventures, so there. Well, after a few months, Robyn and I gradually realised that we'd had enough of each other...we'd explored every sexual thing we could.

Robyn especially had a wanderlust about her, as a 'dom' she liked conquests...and I'm sure that while we'd been shagging she'd had other things going on. Several times at least I smelled different perfumes in her flat from the usual, but I didn't say anything.

Anyway, we decided to stop meeting, but most amicably, we stayed friends. And before parting, Robyn gave me a list of half a dozen of her girlfriends' names, past and present, who she said I'd get on very well with.

***

First one on the list was called Georgia, so I phoned her up. Funny the number of lesbies with sort of boy's names?

Georgia was quite young and married, but her husband worked away during the week and by midweek she was very horny. She invited me over for an afternoon.

Well, Georgia was the sweetest young lady you could meet...totally different from Robyn. You know, we all think we can spot a lesbian. Well, wrong, there was absolutely nothing about her to indicate her...preferences. She was so demure, she had a 'butter wouldn't melt in her mouth' look.

We shared her sofa and she brought out coffee. There were two little things about her that were slightly unusual. She was wearing a very pretty cardigan with buttons all down the front...but no bra under it and her nipples were already showing rather prominently, hard already? Then, she had a long cotton skirt on, down to her ankles. I could just see what looked like fishnet tights peaking out. Hmmmm.

Anyway, we finished our coffee and the conversation sort of dried up, bit like with Robyn. Well, I was expecting her to make a move, again a bit like Robyn, but she just sat there. Then, I had a lightbulb moment -- she was expecting me to make the move! Turned out with Georgia I was the 'dom', she was the submissive.

She had beautiful long dark hair, I reached forward and said, 'You've got such lovely hair, can I feel it?' I took some in my hand and just pulled her towards me and glued my mouth to hers. Well we were away! I pushed my tongue into her mouth and when I finally withdrew it she followed me in. We had a beautiful kiss.

I still wasn't quite up to speed, as I thought now she would feel my breasts, but she kept her hands to herself. Then, I remembered and slid my hand down and started fondling her breasts through her cardigan, rubbing her nipples. She let out a little moan.

I started to undo her buttons and when I'd got about three undone I reckoned that was enough to get one of her tits out. I got my hand in under her breast and eased it out. I looked down and, oh, she had the most lovely milky white breast with a lovely pale areola and her already hard nipple.

I undid a few more buttons so that I could get her other tit out. You've no idea how erotic that was! The cardigan was pushed to either side and her lovely pale breasts stood out, framed by the cardigan. I was down on them in a second and sucked them silly. Georgia by now was moaning fit to burst.

I knew where I was going next. My hand slid down along her thigh. I felt an odd little bump, couldn't think what it was at first.

'Georgia, what are you wearing? Take your skirt off.'

She looked just a little embarrassed, but stood up and undid the one button holding her skirt up. She just let go and it fell to the floor. Couldn't believe it - she was wearing a lovely red silk suspender belt, holding up the fishnet tights, with no less than six suspenders, three either side.

And no knickers, her bush quite thick but trimmed into a neat triangle, and she had a piercing, another little bar through her hood like Robyn's. Must be an initiation rite, I thought, maybe I'll need to get one? All lovely.

But I knew my part now, I ordered, 'Take off all my clothes.'

Do you know, I don't think I mentioned how I was dressed. Quite unconsciously, I promise you, I'd dressed a bit like Robyn. Must have had some sort of premonition! I was wearing a white blouse, but with a collar and buttons like a man's. A little bolero jacket, at least not a proper man's waistcoat, black straight-legged trousers with creases and court shoes, at least not brogues.

Georgia stood in front of me in her suspenders, her tits still sticking out of her cardi, smiled and started to undo my shirt buttons. When she'd got them all undone and pushed back, she reached behind me and unclipped my bra.

My tits spilled out. She let out a little, 'Oh,' then felt them...I have to say they were quite a bit bigger, well a lot, than hers and I had bigger nipples, but that wasn't surprising, was it? My nipples were up now as well. She pushed off everything, leaving me naked to the waist.

'Trousers,' I said. She ran down the zip, undid the button and let them fall down. I was wearing a rather erotic pair of my green silk and lace knickers. Actually, I tell a lie, again, these were Dick's pair of knickers. I think I might get some of those men's style knickers, goes better with the lesbian thing?

I told you, a long time ago now, I'd discovered Dick had a knicker habit. Well, since AR (After Rob) he'd got a lot more open about it. I didn't actually often see him put them on or take them off, but he'd just got into the habit of chucking them in the dirty clothes basket. They were often stiff with his dried up cum as well, which I thought was a bit much, but I still washed them and put them away in his drawer.

That morning, going to Georgia's, I thought I needed something a bit more erotic than my usual, just in case, so I raided his drawer.

Georgia pushed them down, then let out another little 'Oh'. Her finger was sticking through the knickers -- they were those crotchless ones!

You dirty bugger, Dick, I thought. When Dick was wanking with a pair of knickers on, he always had a problem deciding whether he should have his cock up the way above the knickers, so to speak, or down the way through the leg. He'd found a way to solve the problem! Anyway, I really am getting further and further away from the point.

I was so aroused now that I wanted Georgia to suck me off, but I wanted her as well. I lay on her settee and got her to straddle my face. I had a lovely view of her fanny, her suspenders, her stockings and her piercing. Couldn't wait to suck that.