How I Lost My Anal Virginity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I was amazed at myself. I was so sexually aroused that I really entered into the spirit of the thing, if you can call it that! Gosh, we fucked every way you can imagine! My inhibitions, out the window.

I expect Dick has bored you with all the facts and figures, he really does like statistics. I suppose you could work out the permutations? Three mouths, three arseholes, two cocks and one fanny. I'm only going to say that every orifice in every person was put to good use. It turned into a real threesome.

We got home about midnight and collapsed into bed.

In the morning, Dick got up and made the coffee this time.

'Well? What did you think?'

'Eh...quite an experience. I can't remember ever having so many intense orgasms in such a short time. Does Rob's cock ever go down?

'But you know, I'm not sure if I'd want to do it with him again. His cock's too fat for me. It was really quite sore the first time he put it in. I can still feel it this morning.

'Your cock is just the right size for me,' I said, and reached down and started to fondle it. Soon we were shagging away.

***

Well things continued much like that for quite a while. Dick went off for his shagging sessions with Rob. Actually, not that we didn't get on before, but me and Dick had a much better open relationship about sex and got up to all sorts. I didn't want to go back to Rob's, he was too...predatory for me.

But we stayed friends, regular drinks parties with Rob and various folk, but you know, never a mention by any of us what we got up, not even the odd mild innuendo.

Then for family reasons, as they say, we moved house. I think we both thought that was the end of that...no more threesome sex sessions. That is, until by a curious circumstance we met a lad called Dave. He was a lot younger than us. He had a really fit body and a big penis, actually longer than Rob's but fortunately for me not so fat.

By now I'd lost all my inhibitions and we were soon enjoying regular threesomes with Dave...and others. I suppose that maybe made us...swingers? But, you know, I really wanted something else and I knew what it was...a nice cosy lesbian relationship.

If I wanted 'wham, bam' stuff I could get that any day from the swingers. Although there was one really nice lady there that I quite took to, you know, damp crotch stuff again.

Her name was Debbie, Debbie Fraser, apparently her friends mostly called her 'Mrs F', can't think why. Oh...maybe I can... She was a bit younger than me, she had the dirtiest smile you could imagine...and fabulous tits...ohhh stop me.

She had a son and daughter as well, Emma and Charlie, and it was rumoured that the three of them got up to all sorts. Well, that was a new one for me...one of these days I'm going to ask her out. Well, you know what I mean, not ask her out on a date, coffee or something, but you never know where that might go.

Anyway, where was I, I'd so enjoyed Robyn and Georgia that I wanted some more. But where we'd moved to we didn't really know many people...and certainly the one's we knew were not the sort of people who you could go to bed with!

Then I had one of my bright ideas, another art class. Don't know what it is about the study of art, but it certainly seems to attract lesbians. I found out about local courses...well, not too local.

I found one, I'm trying to remember what it was called, ah yes, 'The Cod Piece in Renaissance Art'. Quite funny, it turns out that five hundred years ago you men even then were trying to make out that your genitals, alright your prick and balls, were much bigger than they really are!

Actually, the talks were quite good. There was one really good one, given by a lecturer in English language semiotics (gosh, did I really say that?) One of her special interest areas was 'Sex Words in the Renaissance.' Well, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff she came out with! How she could say some of those words with a straight face I do not know.

I've got to say, I cannot tell a lie, I only got half of what she was saying, as I was having...err...carnal thoughts. For she was also a stunner, a huge head of red hair, a fabulous body and no hesitation in showing it all off.

I've never seen such a tight sweater or jeans. I thought my denims showed off my fanny, but I had nothing on her. Anyway, her name was Rosie, Professor Rosie Cherry. Honestly, you couldn't make it up...

Get back to the story... Looking around the class I could immediately see two dykes. I'm calling them that to identify them as 'dom' types. Actually, I noticed them both give me funny looks, then I realised why.

Quite unconsciously, again, I absolutely promise you, I'd dressed up a bit butch! You know, men's style shirt, straight leg trousers, clumpy shoes. Oh, and I might have done my hair up really tight.

But I wasn't interested in them. No, what I was after was another sweet girl like Georgia, and preferably a bit more innocent! I soon spotted her.

She was quite pretty, in an ordinary sort of way if you know what I mean, hardly any make up, pale blue eyes, nose slightly prominent, long brown fair hair but tending to blond. Thank goodness not a stick-insect, but not fat either, BMI maybe plus one or two? Perfect. Oh dear, I'm starting to sound a bit predatory...where have I heard that before?

She was wearing one of these full skirts that look as if they're designed for easy access, again if you know what I mean! I rather like them myself, it always looks to me as if you're ready for action, you know...whip up your skirts. Dick certainly thinks so, if he sees me like that, his prick is out and up me in no time.

Actually what I really like are those short tartan kilts. The sight of a young thing in a kilt six inches above her knees really turns me on...all those easy to lift pleats and then your hand is up there!

Oh, this has had a bad effect on me, my fanny's gone all tingly and my knickers are all damp again. Thank goodness for my new knickers, very absorbent... That's better, am I ever going to get to the end of this story?

Where was I? And she was wearing a cardigan with buttons all down the front. I'm finding cardigans a bit of a turn on, odd that. Her tits looked quite small, to be frank, and I couldn't make out if she was wearing a bra or not. But best of all, she had that lovely innocent look. Very difficult to tell if she was up for some lesbian action, but I reckoned I'd soon know if I chatted her up.

Mind you, I was in two minds at that point. The thought of sex with Prof Cherry was very inviting, but might take some time to set up, while the girl I was looking at might be available NOW?

Oh dear, I really am getting worse and worse. And to think that I used not to be able to say even words like 'fanny'! Decision. As soon as the coffee break came I moved like lightning to get there before the two dykes...

'Hi, my name's Suzi. Bit of a turn on that, all the stuff about men's...genitals?' (How's that for an opening line??)

'Hi, I'm Alex.'

(See what I mean? Sort of boy's names. Oh, I've just remembered, Dick told me not to use brackets too often in a porn story -- says it interrupts the flow. Well, I think I know what's flowing now! You boys, if you've read my story carefully, your cocks should be up like beanstocks and you should be about to have a fabulous wank. You girls, ditto, three fingers at least up there ready for a BIG orgasm.)

Now, where was I? Alex said, 'Oh, I know, but they don't really interest me much. I'm more into the study of the female form...and woman to woman activities.'

'Oh, that's an interesting point of view. Why don't we go for a coffee after the lecture? We might have quite a bit in common?'

'Yes, that would be very nice,' she said. 'Actually, you can come to my place if you like, my flat's just round the corner.' Bingo.

Well, you won't believe what happened next. We were just about to get up and leave when Prof Cherry came over to us!

'Hello, ladies, may I join you? I noticed that you were both concentrating really hard during my talk. Never took your eyes off me, not like some of our audience who drifted off in a daydream! And both of you asked very interesting questions. And now you're chatting to each other.'

Well, I can't speak for Alex, but I know why I never took my eyes off her... Anyway, we chatted with her for a bit, then she smiled and said, 'I have to go now, but here's my mobile phone number in case you want to get in touch about anything.' She took our lecture notes and scribbled her number on both of them. She walked off, Alex and myself just looked at each other.

'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?'

Oh, I've really got to stop now...but I'll just tell you a little of what happened next, whet your appetite, so to speak. We got to Alex's flat, she brought the coffee and sat down on a seat opposite me. Oh dear, I thought, maybe I've misjudged it this time. Then don't ask me how, we got on to the subject of jewellery, actually it was something one of the lecturers said.

'I've got a beautiful early brooch, quite like the one she showed us. Let me find mine.'

She came back through from her bedroom, but this time she sat down beside me, our knees nearly touching. I noticed she'd undone another button on her cardigan...most of her tits were now hanging out, bigger than I thought, and I think she'd taken off her bra, her nipples were certainly sticking out.

It was a beautiful brooch, we bent forward to look at it and I just held her hand with both mine to bring it closer. By now our mouths were nearly touching. We both looked up, smiled at each other and...

OH! There's a strange thing! Just as I was getting to the point.

Dick has just walked in, dressed up in his cross-dressing outfit, I mean really dressed up. Strange, in the middle of the afternoon?

He's in full fig, wearing a wig, makeup and lipstick, smart little leopard print dress, think he got that one from H&M, very good value for money. He's got his nails painted and rings on. Fishnet tights on, so I'll bet that means underneath he's got on a suspender belt and a bra with falsies. Any knickers?

Ah, I've got it! He was so pleased with what he's taken to calling his sex experience autobiography that he's decided to start writing porn stories. Honestly.

The first one's to feature a lot of cross-dressing, so he's engaged in fieldwork, as he calls it, to make sure all the detail is right. How long does it take to unhook a bra? How long does it take to hook up suspenders? You know the sort of thing.

Ah, he wants me to take some photographs of him, says it's for his 'research'. I've taken a few shots, front and back, he's making some quite suggestive poses.

I must say he does look very convincing, must have taken him an hour to get it all on. There's only one problem with his outfit that's spoiling the illusion...he's got a big bump just around his groin...

Now he's pulled the dress up above his waist and he wants more photographs. Sure enough, he's got a huge hard-on! The dressing up must have aroused him no end. And I see why it was sticking out! He's wearing those crotchless knickers again, and he's got his cock and balls sticking out through them.

Gosh, he's even painted his knob-end bright pink with my makeup and given it two little eyes with lipstick. Wants a close-up of that. Honestly, what is he going to write about?

Oh, he's just taken the dress off and he wants to shag me with his painted prick! Dick's got a ring through the end of his prick now. It's got some funny Indian name, but I've forgotten it, or it might be a Prince Albert? Anyway, it's very nice when he rubs it on my g spot.

Oh dear, I'm never going to get back to Alex and what we were about to get up to...but to tell you the truth I've been getting hornier and hornier sitting here typing, even though I've already relieved myself...twice.

I've had one hand up my fanny and my knickers are damp again, did I tell you I've quite taken to those men's style things, much more absorbent?

He wants to do it here on my desk. Not quite sure why we find that such a turn on, but we do. I've even taken to keeping handy a little cushion to put under my head. Not as supple as I used to be.

Knickers off. Ah, he wants to suck me first of all. Did I tell you that I've now got some body piercings as well? Got two rings put through my inner labia, about halfway down. Sensation when they're sucked is fantastic. I'm thinking about a bar-bell through my hood as well. Join the sister-hood. Oh, that's a pun.

If I'm feeling really naughty, before sex I thread a red ribbon through them and tie a little bow, sometimes with a label 'Fuck me!' Tried a padlock, but Dick needed his glasses on to see the keyhole, so that wasn't much good...

If he's going to suck me, that way I'll have at least one orgasm, with luck two. Dick can come a little fast if too aroused, and it looks that way at the moment.

Oh, that's lovely...excuse me a moment...that's better.

He wants to get it up me, but first something else. Can I take my top off? He wants to watch my tits shooting back and forward while he does it. You know, around the house I've taken a lot of the time not to bother wearing a bra.

Also, I've taken to cardigans, like I said, trick I got from Georgia. Quite a lot of buttons down the front, eight actually, but I leave the top two and the bottom two undone. Dick says he likes that, sees a bit of cleavage. And once they're off they're off, as we say.

First he's giving them a suck. Very strange being sucked by a man dressed up as a woman. I think it will be lovely and soft like Georgia...oh alright, and Alex...but its not.

Anyway, he's got his cock up me now, lovely, except he's going at me like a battering ram

'Dick, darling, go a bit slower...that's better.

'Oh, I think I'm coming...oh...oh...ahhhhh.'

Dick hasn't come yet, he's really trained himself to last, I think he got some good tips and hints from Rob. Ah, he's fingering my bottom, must want to finish himself off up there, much tighter he says.

Actually, to tell the truth I was rather wanting him to do that, I might have three orgasms that way.

'Ahhh!' He's shoved it up me, well it didn't take much doing.

'Dick, rub my clit at the same time, there's a dear.'

'Oh, God, I've come, just as Dick shot his load up me, three orgasms in a row. I'm shaking like a leaf. I think I need a cup of tea.

Sorry, anything else now will have to keep for another day...