All Comments on 'How I Lost the Second Battle of Berlin'

by Rhein1

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All of these stories need sequels which add a happy ending for the MC. Good lord you write bleak tales.

GillotineGillotine9 months ago

These are all stories, which seem to be from one real life occurrence. The hurt is real, more so than most stories here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When a wimp that long the next step to wimpy cucky is an easy one.

MC got what he deserved.

When you behave like a door mat then everyone will treat you so.

Did he really expect any other treatment?!

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Sad Femdom agitprop. Shi’ Thappens. Carry on carrying on…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

so what about her? This guy is miserable and she is now published and has a relationship with the daughter. Is she happy? Is he sleeping around? Is she married?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He was “stubborn as a Missouri mule” but willingly allowed the wife to control him for 30 years? That doesn’t compute.

.

Lack of any final exchange cost points. Readers want these stories to complete the circle. Lazy writing to have MC just ignore her.

.

3 ***

NicealloverNiceallover2 months ago

This story leaves too many unanswered questions. I think there was remorse on her part and he should have had the strength to talk with her after the divorce, after she discovered what a heartless selfish bastard Holgar was. A sequel would answer these questions and give him a chance to rise from the ashes of Berlin.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous